Moment

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How long are u gonna be like that?”

She cringes but remains still in her current position, “until it opens up and swallows me in.”

“Seriously?”

She nodded, “yeah seriously.”

“Turn around, I felt stupid talking like this.”

“Why? It’s not like u are the one talking to a wall.”

“Yah! Before I call manager oppa, just turn damn around, so we can talk like normal people.”

“No! I know u will scream at me, it’s embarrassing.”

“Me screaming at u is embarrassing?” Jaekyung scoffs, “u were lip locking in the hallway of a hotel, that is more embarrassing don’t u think?”

“Maybe.” She mumbles. “Why are u here? How did u find me?”

Jaekyung sighs, “cause we have a show to do today, that’s why. Manager oppa was searching for u, so I thought before he order a search cavalry for u, I better come and drag ur back first.”

“But how-“

“I called u last night remember? Jonghoon answered the phone, so obviously.” Ah that phone call, she remembers all right,

“Ah my phone-“

“Ah ur phone, what happened to ur phone anyway? Manager oppa called and no one answered it, he is going crazy since he can’t reach u since yesterday.”

Seungah gasped and turn around to face Jaekyung; she has totally forgotten about their manager, she can only imagine how freak out Sanghyun oppa is now.

“Why manager nim, is determine to get in touch with Seungah?”

Seungah eyed Jonghoon warily as he makes his entry to the side of Jaekyung, and snorted hearing the polite words Jonghoon is uttering to Jaekyung, she rolls her eyes in disbelief when she heard he calls their manager ‘nim’.

Jaekyung raised an eyebrow at him, she was startled at his sudden appearances, it did caught her by surprise but his question is more surprising to her, “why indeed.” She quipped eyeing at Seungah.

Seungah shrugged her shoulder ignoring the mischievous look on Jaekyung’s face. She admits her relationship with Sanghyuk oppa is closer compared to others, but it wasn’t anything sordid or bad, she doesn’t really care if they want to talk about it or share it around.

 

“Ah annyeong haseyo, I’m Rainbow’s leader Kim Jaekyung, how do u do?” She watches as Jaekyung bows down to jonghoon and introduced herself to him, flinches when Jaekyung suddenly looked at her, “aren’t u supposed to introduce us?”

‘Why’ she mouthed to both of them who were now looking at her, waiting.

Exasperated Jonghoon only sighs and turn his attention back to Rainbow leader that is standing in front of him, “how do u do noona, we have introduced ourselves to each other last night on the phone, but this will be the first time we meet face to face, I’m the leader if Ft Island, Choi Jonghoon, nice meeting u.”

Jaekyung smiles and nodded to the introduction.

Seungah can actually see her leader fallen directly into the trap of Choi jonghoon, she frowns. Jaekyung has always been wise and full of wisdom; she just can’t understand why with just one word, okay maybe more than just one word, from that brat, she is fluttering her eyelashes to him already.

 

She groans averting her attention to other places, getting annoyed watching Jaekyung and Jonghoon.

 

It was then she realise that the hall was empty and a little bit eerie with all the quietness, looking around she notices that the Ft kids weren’t there anymore, at least they are not visible to her eyes anymore.

Did they just vanished into thin air? She didn’t see anyone of them leaving and if they leave for sure they would bid all of them goodbye right?

Just like stealth they are gone, without any trace, Seungah looks around once more just to check, but all she can see is Jonghoon and Jaekyung talking amicably at the other end of the hall.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter