Callus

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is not a stalker, although the fact that she is now hiding in his closet doesn’t really help her much in her defense. It was circumstances that led her this way, a series of events that is led by another to another to another... well u get the gist.

Her legs are starting to cramp for being in a small place for so long, and she barely can breathe now due to the small tight place, but she has no choice, it’s not like she can move anywhere now.  

Oh Seungah is definitely in trouble now, closing her ear to the closet door, she holds in her breath trying to listen to what he is doing, hoping, praying that he would go out from his room again.

Her heart is beating loud against her chest, she is sweating bullets now, it’s hot in there and her adrenaline is pumping her heart into overdrive too. Another hour stuck in this place, she will die, drowning in her own sweats.

She still can’t believe that she falls for yet another one of the girls’ prank, this wasn’t her first time, well technically she never been stuck in a man’s closet before, this is all new for her relatively, but still she is here because she was tricked by those mischievous devious kids of Rainbow, no matter how many times she reminds herself to be wary of them, she still eat the apple they offered.

No, she basically gobbles up that damn apple.

And now that apple has led her to this place, a very small cramped place.

She can still hear him walking around in the room, scuffling around, she groans. Why can’t he go outside for a minute or two?

Suddenly she can hear a door being open and then a moment later, closed, she is not sure which door has been open or what happened, but her hope rises. Then to her relief she heard the shower being turn on, and a very happy person was singing while taking the shower she assumes.

Now is the time, she presses.

It’s not like he will take another shower anytime soon, and from what she has learn from him in the last 1 hour and a half, he is not the type that like to venture out from his room. He rather stays inside.

Slowly, she opens the closet door, peeking, her eyes stealthily trying to check the surrounding; making sure that she is safe to go. Confirming the safety of her escape route, she gingerly steps out from the closet. Carefully, she tip toed as she can across the room heading straight to the door. Her only aim at the moment was to quickly escape, and to get out from the room unscathed.

But as she passed the bed, she can’t help but to stop, there; the reason why she was in the room in the first place was lying unprotected on top of the bed.

The majestic of it shines upon her, the sheer wonder of it beckoning her to at least take one more look at it.

The temptation, oh, the temptation.

Seungah gritted her teeth, her heart is now conflicted, in front of her, lies the path to her escape; where she can get out of the room, uncaught. She may not be able to get her dare done, but at least she will be safe. For how long she doesn’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter