Party Plan

Protecting Angel

7.

Party Plan.

The next morning, Hye Min woke up, to find herself lying on the sofa, and a blanket over her. She remembered her mini room being occupied by five lunatics creating a little bouncy castle with her mattress, and also falling asleep while watching the television, but no recollection of having a blanket over her.
 
*It must be Suho..* Hye Min smiled at the thought of him.
 
She went to her room, to find that five lunatics all asleep on her mattress, and also cramped together. Except for Chanyeol to be lying on the floor, seems like he's been kicked off the mattress by Baekhyun, as his feet was pointing at where Chanyeol was.
 
Sehun's leg was on top of D.O.'s, and his leg was on Kai's, while both of his legs were on Sehun's stomach, and also Baekhyun was the only decent one.
 
Well, maybe not so decent. He was practically hugging Kai like he was his bolster.
 
Hye Min started to burst into laughter as she saw how the five lunatics would actually look like if they sleep together, and unknowingly, she wondered what would happen if Suho was also included.
 
She shook her head and walked out, then to Suho's room and slowly opened the door, then doing the usual way like what Suho did to invite Hye Min in. She slightly poked her head in, to find Suho sleeping, lying still with his blanket over him.
 
She softly smiled, then gently shut the door closed, and began to wash up.
 
She smiled as she brushed her teeth and thought about last night.
 
It's been just a night, and Hye Min can say that it was actually the night where she really knew how EXO-K behave like-little boys.
 
But it was fun knowing that they were like that, easy to communicate with. And you can say that she's getting close to them, a little more at ease, and maybe more comfortable with Suho than any others.
 
-
 
Hye Min went into Suho's room once again, as she lightly shook him. "Mr Kim, wake up, we're going for recording."
Hye Min tilted her head as she looked at Suho's sleeping figure that was very peaceful.
 
She continued to stare at his face until slowly, Suho began to stir as he lazily rubbed his eyes, to find Hye Min on his bed, staring at him and smiled.
 
"Good morning!" she chirped, as she smiled brightly once more to have Suho brightened up and his energy all pumped up.
Suddenly, someone screamed from Hye Min's room, which both of them turned their heads to the noise.
"Ah!!!! Get off me you idiot!" Kai shook Baekhyun off the bed as he woke up, falling to the ground with a groan.
 
Hye Min and Suho both entered the room, and found everyone on the floor, except for Sehun, who was hogging the mattress all for himself, and proudly beamed, for he beat his Hyungs, while they all just sent glares at him.
 
Hye Min and Suho looked at the EXO-K members fighting for just a mattress, and then looked at each other, breaking into a smile.
 
How childish can they be?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"This is huge," Hye Min stared at the recording studio in awe, as EXO-K entered the room, Hye Min tagging along behind.
 
"We'll be starting the recording soon, so stay here Hye Min, we'll be in the recording studio, and you can see us seeing from her." Suho explained, before led into the recording room with EXO-K.
 
As they sang, Hye Min would admire them, and she would unknowingly smile at their expressions while they sing. And whenever Suho faces Hye Min, he would smile brightly, and also winking at her, before continuing singing with the other members.
 
How should Hye Min put it? EXO-K really have angelic voices, it's good that S.M. Entertainment recruited them as singers.
 
As they finished singing, Hye Min would actually find it quite sad.
 
"You guys were awesome!" Hye Min made a thumbs up, as she smiled brightly at them, then quickly clearing as she just smiled, knowing her position, just a bodyguard.
 
"Thanks Hye Min! You were awesome too!" Sehun beamed as he giggled.
Hye Min raised an eyebrow as she awkwardly laughed. "Erm, I'm awesome? For what? I didn't even sing," Hye Min swallowed as she was puzzled.
 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he smacked his head. "Yah. You're so random. And why is Hye Min awesome for? You were totally off!"
 
"Ahh. For that, erm.. I .." Sehun searched for words as he tried describing Hye Min.
 
"She's awesome, because she knows how to protect us, unlike you Sehun, the maknae that doesn't know how to do a single kick on Luhan or any other people." Suho rolled his eyes as he ruffled the maknae's hair smiling as the maknae pouted, then quickly replacing it with a giggle while Hye Min just smiled along with them. It was great knowing them, and also how they could bond so well.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Andwae!" the maknae shouted as he pouted, winning the favour from everyone, well almost everyone, except for Hye Min, who just smiled innocently. "Mr Oh you know that I'm not gonna fall for it right?"
 
They were showing Hye Min their pre debut pictures, and when it was Sehun's turn, he immediately hid it.
"Aish Aish. Alright, we won't be showing these anymore, let's keep it alright?" Suho suggested, and Sehun immediately nodded, happily taking away the pictures.
 
Suho walked to the door. "Guys I'll be going to the supermarket, anyone wants to follow?" Suho asked as he wore his shoes, getting ready to leave the dormitory.
Hye Min raised her hand as she attempted to stand up. "Oh, alright let me go wit-" D.O. immediately covered , as he pulled her down, while Hye Min just frowned, puzzled.
 
"Anyone?" Suho called as he tilted his head, sighing. "Then I'll go first!"
 
When they heard the door close, D.O. immediately released his hand over Hye Min's mouth, and smiled apologetically, rubbing the back of his neck.
 
"What was that for?" Hye Min asked, puzzled as she sat down.
 
"Alright, so here's the plan. Next week, would be Suho Hyung's birthday!" Sehun squealed excitedly as Kai immediately covered his mouth.
"And we are going to make it a grand one! Since he won't be able to see his parents, so we must make it a memorable one." Baekhyun pointed out.
"And since we have you Hye Min, and your sweets.." Chanyeol grinned in excitement as the subject slowly travelled to sweets.
 
"Yah."
 
"So! We must plan it by today!" D.O. added in.
Hye Min nodded as she thought of what plans they would be making, when Kai snapped his fingers in front of her face, having her to snap out of her thoughts.
 
"Oh oh oh. I've got an idea!" Hye Min exclaimed.
 
"What about, having to buy a cake?" Hye Min smiled, hoping they would agree, while everyone just sulked.
 
"So common. But yes, we are going to have a cake. And also one more thing," D.O. smiled. "We need you to bake." D.O. pointed at Hye Min.
 
Her eyes widened as she pointed at herself. "M-me? I can't!" Hye Min immediately began waving her hands in front of her face and shaking her head vigorously. "I'll just burn the entire kitchen down!"
 
"Of course you won't silly! You have D.O. Hyung to guide you, he's the mother of EXO-K!" Sehun exclaimed excitedly, fidgeting non stop in his seat, while Kai shot him a look. "Dude you're shaking the sofa. Stop."
 
"Yeah Hye Min, I have the kitchen all under control." D.O. remarked, as he flashed a smile and slung an arm over Hye Min's shoulder.
 
"You sure you can handle the kitchen, and me? Because I really can't cook I-"
 
D.O. quickly cut her off. "If, you really want this to be a memorable birthday for Suho Hyung, then you got to cook. The best thing you can do, alright?"
 
Hye Min sulked, as she nodded. "I'll try my best."
 
*Hope this could really be a great and memorable birthday for Suho..*
 
--
 
"Aish, all of them, non of them would wish to help this leader.." Suho complained, as he casually threw the apple into the cart, quirking his lips as he read the errands.
 
"Why does D.O. have so many things to buy, these days he's really stocking up a lot of food, but too bad, it's not for my birthday." Suho unknowingly sulked as he pouted, thinking whether did the busy schedules got into EXO-K's head that they even forgot his birthday, and wondering if Hye Min even knew his birthday was one week away.
 
"I just want a simple birthday, with EXO-K members and my family, but I doubt this simple wish would also come true.." Suho sulked even more, as he shook his head and continued shipping for errands, pushing his trolley as he went.
 
After he bought the things needed, he walked past a watch shop, as he stopped by, attracted by the watches that was on display, as he pressed his palms on the glass window, admiring at it.
 
 
He smiled, as he walked in.
 
"Good afternoon sir, buying a watch? Please sit," The service man came, as he politely greeted Suho and led him to the table.
"Can I take a look at the watches displayed outside of the shop?"
 
The man nodded as he took out a new pair of the exact watches.
"Good taste sir. This is a limited edition watch, and also a couple watch. It can be a watch for couples and also best friends. Like one pair?"
 
"Nice.. Can I reserve it?" Suho admired it as he let his fingers trace the outline of the watch. The design of the watch wasn't complicated, and it was the simplicity and purity that the watch was designed as. Just what he was looking for, and also what he think Hye Min would want too. The colour was more of black and white, the strap was in 
dark brown leather skin which was just simple. And one advantage of buying it-Hye Min wouldn't nag at him for getting her an expensive that was filled with diamonds. But indeed, it was expensive. Suho didn't mind, if Suho won't tell, Hye Min won't know, right?
 
"Sure, anyway there's a bit of faulty with this watch and currently under repair as this is the last one. It will only be done in 5 months time, will it be alright for you?"
 
"Sure." Suho said as he thanked the man and walked out.
 
*Hye Min's birthday will be in November, and she can have one watch, while I take the other one, as a belated present from me to me.*
 
-----