Meeting Idols

Protecting Angel

 

20.
Meeting Idols.
 
"Hye Min! We're going to Music Bank! A concert!" Jungin squealed.
They were on the car to Music Bank for recording, and Jungin and Hye Min were tagging along as secret bodyguards.
Oh gosh, when will ever be the day when Jungin stops squealing..
 
"Yup," Hye Min smiled at the thought of it. She'll be going backstage. BACKSTAGE! Which means .. she will be able to see Super Junior. Her idol! And it will a close up! She couldn't imagine how she would react when coming face to face with them. Stammer? Blush? Or even faint? She must act as cool as possible, after all, a bodyguard must always remain her cool in front of her employers, or they won't feel safe.
 
But sometimes, it will just be so hard just to keep things personal for Hye Min.
 
While she was thinking of what to say and what to react, Chanyeol kept pestering her.
"Hye Min-ah? What are you thinking?" Chanyeol tugged on her sleeve while pouting.
"What Chanyeol?" Hye Min deamily said as she swayed her body in her seat, dreamily looking out of the window, completely mesmerized and dreaming. "What are you doing?" he asked while she nodded. "I'll give you sweets later."
 
"Humph!" Chanyeol pouted and crossed his arms, knowing that Hye Min wasn't paying attention to him.
"Haha, Chanyeol-ah, for once you were being ignored by Hye Min," Baekhyun teased Chanyeol and giggled, and got a punch from him.
 
Suho tilted his head and wondered. *What's she thinking?*
Chanyeol tried again. "Hye Min, how are you?"
"Hmm? Uh yeah.." Hye Min replies, obviously in her own world, but Chanyeol tried again.
 
"Hye Min-ah, you ."
 
"Hm? Yeah.."
 
Everyone in the car stifled a laugh.
 
"Hye Min-ah, you like Suho Hyung, do you?" Chanyeol smiled innocently.
"Hmm? Yeah.."
 
Everyone in the car then looked at Suho, while Suho just diverted his attention to the ground, cheeks growing hot. Chanyeol smirked and narrowed his eyes at Hye Min.
"Hye Min! I'm on fire!" Chanyeol screamed.
"Oh. That's good, continue," Hye Min replied. What she was replying was what she was thinking of her mind when Super Junior gets to notice her.
 
Chanyeol just gawked at Hye Min as he slowly went back to his seat and crossed his arms, obviously pissed with Hye Min, while the rest of EXO-K just burst into laughter.
 
 
Soon they reached the building, and Jungin had to squeal once more for Hye Min to snap out of her thoughts.
 
Hye Min quickly scoot next to Suho and whispered, "Mr- I mean, Suho, is Super Junior coming?" Hye Min wanted to clear her doubts, after the matter about her mistaking that she would be protecting EXO-K and Super Junior and made her had false hopes, she don't want to get everything clear before getting her hopes high again.
 
Suho nodded his head. "And we'll be going to their waiting room to greet them."
Hye Min blushed as she bit her lip and mentally squealed in her mind.
 
*Meet them?! Up close?!*
 
She secretly fanned herself and cleared . "Then, let's erm, hurry up," Hye Min rushed as she quickly walked backstage.
 
"Hye Min! Why are you walking so fast?" Jungin called out while catching up with her.
"I Er, just want to look at the room first to see anything suspicious objects that will harm them," Hye Min quickly said. "Ah yes," Hye Min tried changing the subject. "Aren't you excited to meet your idols?"
 
Jungin raised an eyebrow and asked, "idols? I don't have any. I'm excited because this is my first time going to a concert! A lot of people in my village can't go to concerts, my parents said that it's expensive and we can't afford it. And when I moved out of my village, I heard many people talking about concerts, and it sounds so interesting! And now I'm here, going for a concert for free! Not many people in my village can have that opportunity," she squealed as she talked about her village. By saying it, Hye Min can already know how poor her village is.
 
They walked faster than EXO-K and soon reach outside of EXO-K's dressing room and stood there, like bodyguards, because they are, right?
 
*I can't wait for Super Junior to come here!* Hye Min squealed mentally as she looked down and smiled, thinking of  the things that would happen when she meets Super Junior.
 
"That was fast.." Kai remarked as he stepped into the room.
 
"Woah, that's the first sentence you said to me for this day, and it was a compliment, you've changed, Mr Kim," Hye Min said as she smiled and stood outside of the room.
 
After waiting for EXO-K to change inside the dressing room and they came out, they were off to see Super Junior, in the next room all the way at the end of the hallway.
 
When Hye Min was about to follow them, Kai stopped her.
"You're not going anywhere, stay here," Kai ordered.
Hye Min's eyes widened as she was in a lost for words. "B-b-but.. But .." Hye Min was at a lost for words as she groaned.
Kai shook his head and ordered her to stand put outside of the room.
 
*Stupid Kai..* 
 
"Kai, just let her go. Jungin, you'll guard the room right?" Suho said as he place a hand over Kai's shoulder.
She grinned. Saluting at Suho, she nodded her head firmly and stood at attention.
 
Hye Min then grinned widely at Kai, while Kai just frowned and walk away.
"Thank you, Suho," Hye Min smiled, a sincere smile, which made Suho unknowingly smiled back, a wide smile across his face.
 
 
"Come in!"
 
When EXO-K came in, with Hye Min behind them, they were surprised to see Super Junior's room in a mess. As in, really a mess. Clothes were thrown everywhere and some members of Super Junior were playing and running around the room, while others were doing their hair.
 
"Yah yah yah! Keep quiet! EXO-K's here!" Leeteuk ordered as he was doing his hair.
 
*Leeteuk? Leeteuk oppa?!* Hye Min's eyes widened. Although she was at the back and blocked by EXO-K by her small and short figure and can't see Super Junior, she could recognize his voice.
 
She quickly squeezed in between EXO-K, trying to be in front to see Super Junior, but was blocked by Kai.
"What are you doing? Go to the back," Kai ordered, as he pushed her back, but she fought her way to the front and stumbled, almost falling to the ground, but Suho caught her.
 
"Be more careful," Suho softly chided as he knocked her head, and Hye Min just sheepishly smiled back.
She quickly look up and saw Super Junior. Right in front of her two big eyes.
opened wide as she stared at them, not blinking or breaking eye contact like a frozen statue.
 
"Who is this?" Siwon stepped out and asked.
"Oh this statue?" Kai pointed at Hye Min, who was still frozen solid.
"She's our bodyguard," Kai snickered.
 
"Ohhh.. Annyeong!" Siwon chirped as he reached out for her hand and shook it.
 
Now, Hye Min snapped out and shook her head, while staring at him. When he let go, her temperature immediately shot up and she took in a deep breath, and didn't let go.
Her face blushed, and it turned from pink to red.
She stared at her hand that shook Siwon's hand with wide eyes, as she was in her own world.
 
*My hand.. Shook Siwon's hand? I must be dreaming..* Hye Min finally let out a breath as she smiled, and quickly bit her lip.
 
*What is wrong with her..* Kai thought as he looked at her, frowning at her reaction that was like a clown.
*Hehe.. I shook Siwon's hand..* Hye Min couldn't control her smile as she looked down and smile widely, giggling silently, not wanting to attract any attention.
 
She cooled herself and inwardly fanned herself, then look up.
"I'll, be out first," Hye Min said as she stared at Siwon's eyes, and pointed to the door, then slowly went out, not even looking at EXO-K.
 
As she closed the door, she immediately went wild and screamed, but not at a high voice that would attract EXO-K's and Super Junior's attention.
She jumped around like a wild rabbit not even caring why people gave her a weird look. She couldn't contain her happiness, she finally could see Siwon, her idol up close, and even shook his hand. Not every fan would be able to do that, and Hye Min was the lucky one. Extremely lucky one.
 
"Calm down Hye Min calm down. You still need to keep you cool in front of EXO-K, and also Super Junior," Hye Min muttered under her breath as she cooled down, then walked to the side of the door and stood there, waiting for EXO-K to come out. But still, a smile formed and she giggled once more, dreamily smiling as she looked at the ceiling and remembered the scene. Oh, how she wish she could replay it again.
 
 
*Yeah yeah yeah!* Hye Min thought as she ran towards the car and hopped into the front seat, then settled herself comfortably in her seat and sighed contently.
 
EXO-K's performance at Music Bank just ended, and they were on their way back to their dormitory now.
"Oh my god our performance was great!" Chanyeol said as he self praise himself.
 
"Hye Min ah, you saw our performance right? Wasn't it great?" Chanyeol beamed as he poked his head, next to Hye Min.
 
She nodded her head and bit back her smile. She was just concentrating on one main thing, only one, which is her hand. The hand that shook Ryeowook. She stared at it while smiling widely at it, she could feel Siwon's pressure on it when he shook her hand, and could still feel it there.
 
Chanyeol frowned and traced Hye Min's eyes at what she was looking at, and then looked at her hand.
"What's so special about your hand?" Chanyeol tilted his head and wanted to poke it, but Hye Min's other hand quickly slapped his hand.
 
"Don't touch it! It's precious!" Hye Min frowned. "It shook hands with Siwon, my idol," Hye Min looked up and smiled dreamily.
 
"What did you say? I couldn't hear you? What do you mean by, shaken by your, idol?" Chanyeol asked as he scratched his head and laid back in his seat.
 
*Shaken by idol? Siwon sunbae?!* Both Suho and Kai thought, and both of their eyes widened as they knew who Hye Min's idol is-Siwon, their senior.
 
However, their thinking was different now. Kai was smirking as he was thinking of plans to irritate Hye Min, while Suho frowned, frustrated as Hye Min's idol is Siwon. *
Hye Min admires Siwon, she .. Likes him.*
 
"Ahh Hye Min, why do you think of Siwon as your idol? Because.. He looks like Suho?" Kai raised his eyebrows, planning to irritate her. While she could actually smile back and answered him in a happy tone. "I feel so happy today, and I will never feel angry with anyone today, so don't think of irritating me, Kai." She smiled and looked to the front again.
 
-----

Hey guys, so sorry for not updating that often. Was really busy with work.

Ah yes, and remember the foreword? It stated that Hye Min will discover something to the answer that she has always been trying to find out since she was young? It's gonna be revealed soon :)