Planning

Protecting Angel

 

25.
Planning.
 
"Alright anyone have any suggestions?" Suho asked as he tapped his chin with a pen, and in his other hand holing onto a piece of paper, a blank piece of paper.
 
"We can ask Mr Lee!" Bakehyun exclaimed.
"Or maybe beg," Chanyeol added, raising his eyebrows.
 
"But that, will be the last thing I'll do," Kai stated. Much ego.
 
"Nah, I don't think he'll listen, even though he's a funny and nice guy and also the best guy we have known in SM Entertainment, he has all the rights to reject," Sehun thought.
 
"But he has to reject with reasons, right?" Suho spoke out as he raised an eyebrow. "And I don't think he's one of the unreasonable people," Suho stated, which made Kai snicker and roll his eyes.
 
Kai really really hate him, and he had no idea why. There was just something wrong with Dongkook that made Kai feel irritated, disgusted about him.
 
"How about talking to the superior one rank higher than Mr Lee?" Kai suggested, grinning to himself.
 
"Maybe that will help, if Mr Lee really objects having Hye Min back."
 
"Then let's go, right now," Suho planned.
 
Once they opened the door, Jungin immediately woke up at the creaking sound coming from the door and quickly stood up.
 
"EXO-K! Where are you going?" she asked while catching up with them.
 
"We're going to meet Mr Lee about transferring Hye Min back, you stay here and guard our dormitory, we'll be back as soon as possible," Suho ordered as he pressed the lift button.
 
"But I can't! It's my duty to protect you! I can't leave!" Soohyun protested.
 
"Alright, then when we reach Mr Lee's office, just stay outside, alright?"
 
Jungin immediately nodded and saluted and went into the lift with them.
 
At that point of time, Kai's cellphone in his pocket began to vibrate.
 
"Kai, your phone," D.O. pointed out, while Kai just shook his head.
 
"Relationship problems?" Chanyeol joked, which made Kai shoot him a glare. Chanyeol blinked in surprise and gulped, then immediately turned to face the front.
 
"So we'll tell Mr Lee that we will request for Hye Min to transfer back from f(x) and-"
 
"Consider transferring me out?" Jungin causally asked as she whipped out a packet of biscuit ad began munching on it.
 
"What? Transferring out?" Suho asked.
 
Soohyun nodded. "Transfer me out."
 
"But why? You're doing well here, why would you suddenly wanna transfer out?" Sehun questioned.
 
Although EXO-K knew Hye Min more than Jungin, they still treated her as a friend and not a bodyguard.
 
"Well, first thing. I'm doing this because of Hye Min. When we were alone guarding your door, she said a lot of the experience with you all, and the more she say, the more excited she gets this shows she really would want to be with you, huh?" Soohyun stated and grinned innocently as she continued eating and talking.
 
"Hye Min, really said that?" Suho asked as his lips curved upwards.
 
Ah, this Jungin that brain is the size of a pea, is finally using that pea brain of hers now.
 
"And second, I was initially supposed to be assigned to protect f(x), and not EXO-K, but suddenly Mr Lee just assigned me to protect you, which made me kind of confused. Plus, after watching their music videos, I kind of admire them.." Jungin sheepishly said as she lowered her head.
 
"Well, if that's the case, then we can tell Mr Lee that!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he clapped his hands.
 
There'll be hope for Hye Min to come back, Suho thought.
 
Once the lift arrived at Mr Lee's office, they went out, except for Kai, who went up to the top floor for, who knows?
 
"Kai," Suho called out while Kai shook his head. "Never am I going on my knees. And not to mention beg him. I can find a better way to handle this situation." He smirked and the lift door closed before Suho could say another word.
 
"Mr Lee!" Suho barged in. He just couldn't wait for Hye Min to transfer back.
 
"Oh? Suho, what are you doing with EXO-K? Aren't you suppose to be training now?" Dongkook asked as he spun around to face EXO-K, and before he was doing that? He was looking outside of the window. Aish what's with that guy and the scenery..
 
"We would like to have Hye Min to transfer back," Suho said as he just briefly said, and not cutting corners.
 
"Why?"
 
"We can let Hye Min to transfer back, while Jungin can transfer to protect f(x)," Suho said and Jungin stepped out, nodding her head vigourously. "Yes yes yes. Transfer me to protect f(x) please Mr Lee," she pleaded.
 
"Well, I'm sorry but it's a no. You see, Hye Min's skillful in fighting, and recently due to f(x)'s popularity that ascends, there are some crazy fanboys out there that are worse than fangirls, so assigning Hye Min to f(x) would be just fine."
 
"But.. But Jungin's skills are just like Hye Min," Suho protested. He was getting anxious. What if he can't get Hye Min back?
 
"That's even better, having similar skills like Hye Min would benefit you, Suho. Why do you keep wanting Hye Min back?" Dongwook asked, as he raised his eyebrow. He could sense something. Something that he hope it was wrong.
 
Suho was at the lost of words, and so is EXO-K. They their lips nervously and exchanged looks, as they tried to think of something to convince Dongkook.
 
Suddenly, Kai barged in with Mr Lee's superior, Kim HyeSung.
 
"Oh? Miss Kim, what are you doing here?" Dongkook asked as he greeted HyeSung.
 
"Dongwook, transfer Hye Min back to EXO-K, with immediate effect," HyeSung ordered, which almost made Dongwook drop his jaw.
 
"Wh-what? Why-"
 
"Just do it. I know you have everything only at the company's interests. So if you think you should assign a bodyguard to f(x), you can assign Jungin there," HyeSung stated, as she brought her hands to her back, and walked closer. "After all," she whispered. "Jungin was assigned to protect f(x)."
 
"Yeah yeah yeah! You can transfer me with immediate effect!" Jungin nodded her head vigorously.
 
"Alright then, I'll tell my secretary, you can go back now. Goodbye." Dongkook sighed as he contacted his secretary to transfer Hye Min back to EXO-K with immediate effect through the telecom and sat back down in his seat before sending his superior out with EXO-K.
 
 
 
"Yes!" Sehun cheered out loud as he step into the dormitory.
 
"Thanks Kai! If it weren't for you, we wouldn't be able to let Mr Lee transfer Hye Min back!" D.O. exclaimed. Kai laughed as he whacked his room mate's head. "Well I would do it even without you telling me to. After all I really can't stand that Lee. Having him to be dumbfounded made me feel so happy."
 
"By the way, how did you persuade Miss Kim?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Don't you remember? She's my aunt, and plus give her some logical reasons, she'll definitely listen," Kai smirked.
 
"Anyway, thank you Kai," Suho thanked Kai as he patted his shoulder, and Kai smiled back and nodded his head.
 
"Even without my aunt, I would also do something about it. I'll do anything to just annoy Mr Lee, he's just so .. Irking," Kai said in disgust as he thought of Mr Lee, Ew. He didn't know why he didn't like Mr Lee, but he just knows that Mr Lee treated everyone equally and fairly, except for him. Dongkook would always indirectly be rude and picks on him, just that EXO-K didn't know.
 
At that point of time, Kai's cellphone vibrated again, as he annoyingly took it out and unlocked it.
 
7 messages.
12 missed calls.
 
*What the hell..*
 
"Kai! I'm done with my modeling now! On the way to your dormitory to bring you stuff since you're so busy. Won't bother you! ^^"
 
"Kai! I'm at your doorstep now, mind if you could open the door now? ^^ Kekeke"
 
"Kai.. Why are you not answering my messages and calls? I've been at your doorstep for the past 10 minutes pressing on your doorbell but still there's no answer.. Please reply me.."
 
"Kai, where are you? There's no answer in the dormitory."
 
"Kai, are you that busy? I miss you.."
 
"Please reply me.."
 
"Ah yes, forgot to tell you, I'm on the way to Mr Lee's office now to greet him and also" 
 
Kai read the messages and calls all from the same person, and he locked his phone, not even bothering to reply the messenger, until he just remembered the last message- "On the way to Mr Lee's office now."
 
"Wait. What?! Now?! As in.. Now now?!" Kai shouted and he immediately took out his phone and texted the person back.
 
Within seconds, he got a text reply.
 
"Yep. I'm now at his office. His secretary just called me. I'm going in now! Bye ^^"
 
Kai's eyes immediately widened as he gasped, then groaned.
 
"Suho Hyung! When is Hye Min going to meet Dongwook to report for duty?!" Kai asked anxiously.
 
"I just texted her, and she's so happy and wanted to help me say thanks to you-"
 
"Where is she?!" Kai cut Suho off.
 
"She said she's on the way to his office now.." Suho said as he wondered what's with Kai and his god damn big eyes.
 
"Dooms day dooms day! The day where we all die!" Kai immediately screamed.
 
"What's the matter? Suho immediately asked.
 
"She's here!" Kai screamed once more.
 
"And she's in the office now, Hye Min may see her anytime!!!"
 
-----