Recording

Protecting Angel

11.

Recording.
 
"Woah this is humongous!" Hye Min exclaimed as her eyes widened in surprise, together with EXO-K.
 
The room wasn't actually a suite, but the size can actually be compared to just a five star suite. After all, EXO-K are celebrities, and so SM Entertainment arranged for them to stay in a six star hotel, so if just a normal room like this is already as big as a five star hotel suite, the size of the six star hotel suite.. You will be able to imagine that, would you?
 
She stepped in and slightly touched the bed, and then sat on it.
 
"This is awesome! Am I going to sleep here?" Hye Min asked as she sat on the bed, then started to bounce on it.
 
When Suho was about to nod his head, Kai interrupted as he jumped onto the bed with his shoes on.
 
"This is gonna be mine, Hye Min you just have to sleep together with D.O. Hyung then," Kai said as he then sat on the bed, smirking again.
 
That smirk will just never come off his face.
 
"What?!" Hye Min shouted in unison together with D.O. as they both gawked at him.
 
"Actually," Suho stepped in as he rubbed his hands together. "this room is for Hye Min. Kai you will still be together in one room with D.O."
 
Hye Min smiled, but then slowly pouted as she pointed at the bed.
"Kai you just dirtied the bedsheet!" Hye Min annoyingly shouted out, and Kai tilted his head as he innocently shrugged, that smirk still planted on his face and never coming out. "Can't help it, I thought it's my bed, let's go guys."
 
Hye Min once again gawked at him as Kai just stood outside of the door, waiting for the rest of EXO-K to come out.
 
"It's alright Hye Min, we will visit you later." Baekhyun patted her shoulder.
"And later I'm going to help you fix Kai," D.O. smiled at Hye Min as he flexed his muscles, while Hye Min just wondered whether D.O. actually has muscles, he looks more like a mother that cooks for EXO-K, his children.
 
Hye Min smiled. At least the rest of EXO-K members would side with her.
 
"And later we're going to party here tonight!" Sehun squealed in delight as he began running around the room.
"And your bed is going to be the bouncy castle!" Chanyeol beamed excitedly.
"What? Party again?" Hye Min awkwardly laughed, hoping they were just joking, and also hoping it won't be like the previous time.
 
At that night after the night when EXO-K parties in her room, she could actually smell different types of feet smell on her mattress, and she had to just endure it, hoping it would go away by that night or else she had to buy an air refresher.
 
"Come on, I'll show you to your rooms," Suho joined in the conversation, as he 
added, "Hye Min, here's the card for your room, we'll be checking our rooms, see you later."
 
Hye Min waved then stopped, remembering the time EXO-K must assemble for what they must do next. She quickly flipped through the papers for day one, as she pointed at the timetable.
 
"12.30pm-Get ready for recording.
 1.45pm-Meet at the lobby," Hye Min mumbled as she stopped EXO-K from leaving.
 
"Meet me at the lobby at 1.45pm, sharp. Bye!" Hye Min waved as EXO-K went out. She's now the temporarily manager of EXO-K for the time being, and she is going to do a great job in managing them.
 
Wait scratch that, she must do a good job.
 
 
 
"It's already 1.45pm, and where are they?" Hye Min mumbled as she anxiously looked at her watch, then looked at the lift, trying to find EXO-K.
 
Did they lose their way? Are they still busy? Aish, you can say Hye Min is quite nervous when it comes to become a temporarily manager.
 
"1.46pm already! No!" Hye Min looked at her watch and mentally freaked out.
Alright, she really need to keep calm.
 
Finally, EXO-K came out, wearing sunglasses as they hoped not be noticed.
"Finally you're here! We're later already! Come on let's go, it's time for your recording," Hye Min immediately pushed EXO-K into the van, but Chanyeol turned back. "But Kai's still dressing up."
 
"What?! He's still up there?!" Hye Min's eyes widened as she tried catching her breath.
Being a manager and rushing EXO-K is really no easy job, and by what she is doing now, her lifespan is going to be cut by 10 years, and by how Kai is driving her nuts, her lifespan will be cut by another 10 years, in other words, she could hardly live now.
 
"What's he doing up there?!" Hye Min hissed.
At that point of time, Kai came out, strolling, and taking his own sweet time as he waved at EXO-K.
"What took you so long?" Hye Min hissed.
 
And not giving Kai any chance to retaliate, she just pushed him into the van and got in herself, then the van drove off.
 
She really is driving herself mad as a manager, and she also thought about Mr Lee trying to drive her mad by appointing her as the manager for the time being.
 
She's going crazy, or bonkers.
 
 
"We've reached, now get out before you're late for the recording," Hye Min rushed EXO-K as they entered the building that they were in for their recording.
 
"Now, give it all you've got, alright? Hwaiting." Hye Min cheered for EXO-K, and all of them smiled back at her, except for Kai, who just looking at her with a bored face.
 
"Are you trying to steal the title of being the mother of EXO-K from either Suho Hyung or D.O. Hyung?"
"It's your turn now, go in," Hye Min cheered, ignoring what Kai said.
 
As they went into the recording room to be in the same room as the DJ, Hye Min was outside, and was able to look at what they were doing in the room.
 
And finally she could have a time to catch her breath.
 
She seriously thinks, it's either the title of being a temporarily manager really that hard, or she's just stressing herself out for no reason and just overreacting.
 
"We're glad to have the rising stars in Korea, to be here, participating in our live radio. They are EXO!" the female DJ exclaimed, as EXO-K greeted.
 
"So EXO-K, tell me more about your group."
 
Suho answered, "well, we have 12 members in the group, and then it's being divided into two smaller groups, one group mainly focusing on Korea, which is our group, and another group focusing on the China market, which is called EXO-M."
 
Hye Min tilted her head as she nodded in agreement. *Suho really knows everything about the group at the back of his hand..*
 
"So this is the end of the talk with EXO-K. I'm really glad you're able to come, would you like to sing us a song for the last time?" the DJ asked.
 
The talk soon ended, as in the middle, it was mostly Suho who was talking and sometimes also the others, as there were callers that called them and asked each and every member some questions that they could easily answer.
 
"Alright then, we'll sing our single then, What is love."
 
*Song? Cool! Come to think of it, this is the second time listening to it.* Hye Min's eyes lit up as she straightened herself up and listened attentively.
 
Before the music start, Suho looked at Hye Min, as he smiled and began to sing.
 
*Oh, didn't know that Mr Kim actually had such a nice voice.. Aish Lee Hye Min, what are you thinking? Of course he has a nice voice, or else how could he become a singer. Aish.* Hye Min mentally knocked her head and continued listening.
 
"You guys were the best!" Hye Min exclaimed when EXO-K came out of the recording studio.
"Thanks for your participation in today's radio, I look forward to have you here again," the DJ came out together with EXO-K, as she shook Suho's hand then walked off.
"So where do we go next, manager?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows as he smiled at Hye Min, and making her smiled at addressing her as "manager".
 
"Alright," Hye Min clasped her hands together as she looked at the schedule. "Next, you'll be going to.." Hye Min browsed through and found the rest of the day free. "You have nothing on after this. So that means you have your free time for the rest of the day!"
 
EXO-K cheered as they went out happily to the nearest shopping mall and also looking around America, after all, they would be here for the next five days, and they need to know something about America.
 
 
"Hehe, this is awesome, going to take some pictures for Appa to see," Hye Min giggled, and took out her phone to snap some pictures of America, going to show it to her father once she reaches Korea.
 
Suho walked over to Hye Min's side. "Filial daughter, really miss your father right?"
 
She nodded sadly. "I don't even know whether I would be able to see her once I get back to Korea, after all I still have to work."
Hye Min walked into a candy shop, and browsed through the sweets, one by one. Some had gummy, while others in coated in chocolate, and also other different varieties of sweets.
 
Hye Min bought a few different types of sweet as she waved at EXO-K. "Here, try some." She gave some to EXO-K, and they all gladly accepted it, except for Chanyeol.
"Mr Park, try some, it's really nice," Hye Min nudged him, but he frowned as he shook his head and walked away.
She blew her bangs as she tried once more. "Mr Park, just try, I can guarantee you won't regret trying it, hmm?"
 
Chanyeol hesitated, then shook his head and went off. "I like the previous ones, not this." Hye Min sighed as she walked away, and ate the sweets. "Alright then, I still have some remaining, if you want, you can get some from it."
 
"Yummy! Hye Min indeed has good taste in buying sweets," Sehun exclaimed as he munched down the sweets with EXO-K, and savouring every moment of it.
Chanyeol looked over, as he peeked at the sweets Sehun was holding.
 
He looked left, then right, and tapped Sehun's left shoulder. When he turned back to his left, Chanyeol immediately took a sweet from Sehun's hand from his right shoulder and immediately walked away, while tasting the sweet, and Sehun just tilted his head and wondered. *Who tapped me?*
 
"Manager." Chanyeol grinned once more as he shows the sweets to Hye Min.
 
Hye Min bit back her smile when Chanyeol called her manager, then raised an eyebrow. "What?"
 
"Buy? Please manager?" Chanyeol pleaded cutely as he tried snuggling close to Hye Min but was blocked by Suho.
 
"Chanyeol." Suho frowned as he wagged his finger in front of his face.
 
"It's alright Suho, it's just sweets,  I can afford it. Anyway Mr Lee gave me some money for you," Hye Min patted his shoulder and took out some notes for Chanyeol to buy sweets.
 
"Thank you Hye Min!" Chanyeol chirped as he ran off to the counter.
They walked along some shops with their disguises on, and fortunately, since it was a weekday, there weren't so many people in the mall.
As they shopped further, Chanyeol was only attracted to sweets, as his eyes lit up whenever he sees them.
"Hye Min Hye Min!" Chanyeol pointed at the sweets that were on sale, and squealed excitedly, just like a little child.
 
"Mr Park-"
 
"Please?" Chanyeol pleaded cutely, as Hye Min rolled her eyes, then digging money from her pocket and shove it into Chanyeol's hand.
 
"Thank you Hye Min! You're the best!"
"Aish if this Mr Park comes to me for the sake of sweets, I swear I'll just leave him alone," Hye Min muttered as she shook her head, and little did she expect, that Chanyeol came to her, for the sake of sweets.
 
-----