Plan

Protecting Angel

 

19.
Plan.
 
"Urgh, why must we stand? It's so tiring," Jungin whined as she sat down and massaged her legs. Hye Min sighed and smiled at her. "Unnie, stand up. Although there's no one here, we must still be on the alert."
"Just let me sit down for a minute," she whined once more, and Hye Min shook her head in amusement. 
 
*Aish this girl..*
 
Hye Min wondered why Dongkook would actually hire her. It's not that Hye Min judges her to be all whiny, and actually she would love to have a buddy or best friend like Jungin.
She wondered whether Dongkook just based on her fighting skills which was why he hired her, or wanted to have such a bubbly and cheerful girl like Jungin to brighten up EXO-K's days.
 
OR
 
He knew Jungin could not does not know how to fight, but still puts her in with Hye Min because..
 
"Aish you're thinking too much Hye Min," she softly chided herself.
 
Actually, she had no idea why what she was thinking because she had no answers to that assumption. And she can't possibly think that Dongkook wants to hurt EXO-K by putting an unexperienced martial artist to protect EXO-K when they are under danger, right?
 
Well that was unrealistic to Hye Min.
 
Hye Min glanced at Jungin, who just smiled at her as Hye Min approached her. "Unnie, since is the first day you're reporting to work, why don't you show me your skills?" she asked, smiling while Junging whipped her head to face her. She immediately grinned and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Great idea! I always wanted to show you my village' martial skills," she said and rolled up her sleeves.
 
"You know, each village has their own special skills, and my village's is the best of the best. Since we hardly have any outsiders coming in and out of the village, we hardly have any guns around. Even those villages that's besides ours hardly see one. So, we can only count on our pair of hands and legs to counter attack and protect our village," she explained and got into her stances.
 
"Get ready, don't blink," Jungin said, grinning. She thought she wouldn't be able to let people outside of her village to see her skills, and now, her wish was finally granted, and the village's too.
She could say, she was indeed very very proud of herself and also of the village.
 
At this time, the door opened, and both girls whipped their heads, looking at the door.
"Hi, would you want to come in?" Suho smiled at both of them.
 
Jungin rolled her eyes and pouted. "Aish I wanted to show Hye Min my stances.." she whined and lowered her head. "There's still plenty oft time," Hye Min said and patted her back.
 
"You can show it to Hye Min and us after lunch, right. Hye Min?" Suho said.
 
Immediately, Jungin whipped her head up to face Suho, and grinned mischieviously. "Lunch?! Food?!" she exclaimed excitedly. She immediately shot up and smiled widely, then dashed into the dormitory.
 
"Aish this Unnie, she just don't act at her age," Hye Min said and she smiled at Suho, then walked into the dormitory with Suho.
 
"Woah Fish, chicken, ramen.."Jungin murmured as she scanned the table, her lips every second and she swallowed, then look up at D.O. "D.O.! You really are a great cook!" Jungin exclaimed as she did a thumbs up to D.O. and grinned widely at the sumptuous food on the table.
 
"Good that you like it, sit," D.O. shyly replied as he scratched his neck and sat down beside Kai to eat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When D.O. said sit, everyone glared at him. Why? Becuase once Jungin sat down, she began attacking every plate, and even unknowingly grabbed Kai's chicken that was caught in his chopsticks, but Jungin had only eyes on the plate, and took his chicken, making Kai just look up and stare at her, as she swallowed the chicken in one bite. You can say, she's actually worse than Hye Min at that time where she was hungry.
 
EXO-K and Hye Min couldn't imagine what would happen when Jungin was hungry, and even skipped her breakfast, and even if they could, they wouldn't want to. What if she actually gobbled down the whole entire dormitory?
 
*Nah*
 
Everyone thought and shook that thought away. But they could actually imagine, having Jungin to evolve to be as tall as the building, gobbling to down because food wasn't enough for her, and making EXO-K homeless. *GULPS*
 
That seriously sent shivers down their spines. Looking back at Jungin, her face really looked like it can grow even bigger. Even though she was thin, slender, fair complexion, she can still evole, right?
 
Jungin then soon let out a sigh as she finished her lunch and placed her chopsticks down and rubbed her tummy, while EXO-K and Hye Min didn't even touch their food.
 
They really can't believe, a girl like her that is like a cool model, would actually have a personality like this, and of Hye Min would describe her personality in one word, she would either choose, hyper, or .. Cute.
 
EXO-K and Hye Min quickly snap out of their gaze and ate their food quietly before Jungin's stomach would suddenly rumble again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I was hardly full," Chanyeol pouted. *Because of Jungin.*
 
"Ah yes, by the way," Suho said as he clapped his hands, changing the topic and tried to gain attention. "Next week, we'll be going on a hike, so get ready the things needed, and Hye Min and Jungin, you're coming with us, to protect us," Suho smiled as he finished.
 
"Mr Lee helped us plan this event, well actually it has nothing to do with SM, it's just to bond with EXO-K. Mr Lee wants us to take a break from all those hectic schedules that's why," Suho explained, smiling at how considerate Dongkook is, while Kai just scowled at it.
 
"Well, I'm not going to go, since it's not compulsory, it's so muddy and dirty there." Kai said, as he stood up and went to his room.
 
"Well it isn't." Suho replied.
 
"How do you know? Don't tell me Dongkook went there in personal just because of us." Kai argued back.
 
"Well, he didn't.." Suho wondered, as Kai slammed the door shut, making everyone jump.
 
Jungin frowned as she pointed at Kai. "Is he always like that?"
 
Hye Min smiled, her reaction was exactly what was Jungin's action.
 
Well, nothing can change so quickly as Jungin's reaction, as before Hye Min could say, Soohyun beat her to it. "Hiking?! Cool! I have never been on a hike before!" she exclaimed as she clasped her hands together.
"And I can't believe that I'll be going with you Hye Min!" she squealed.
 
Hye Min then smiled back. "Dae Unnie, I'm excited too."
 
"Oh my gosh, it's my first time hiking, alright, what do I do? What do I pack? Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" Jungin squealed once more and Hye Min had to drag Soohyun out of the room.
 
"Sorry, but I guess we're making too much noise," Hye Min smiled apologetically as she dragged out of the room.
 
"Unnie! You gotta act like your age." Hye Min frowned and pouted, while Jungin just pinched her cheeks, making Hye Min gawk at her. Never ever ever ever has Hye Min seen such a hyper kid. She thought the hyper kid would be Chanyeol, but actually it would her, and now Chanyeol and Jungin has some competition to win the happy virus title.
 
-----