Eyeing

Protecting Angel

 

4.
Eyeing
 
"Bye!" EXO-K sent EXO-M to the airport and waved at them, while they were in the airport, Hye Min was tagging along with them, but at a distance. She hid behind at a corner to disguise herself and looked around suspiciously. She picked a place where it wasn't such an obvious spot, but also a spot where she can clearly see the surroundings around EXO-K and also EXO-K. 
 
She was different from other bodyguards, whenever EXO-K moves, she doesn't move along, but stays at her spot until EXO-K were getting further then she moves along as one of the people in the airport.
When she knows that EXO-K is getting onto the car, she immediately sped up and went into the car before them, without EXO-K knowing, so maybe you can call her a, ninja..?
 
"Hyung, where's Hye Min?" Sehun asked Suho while turning backwards, but couldn't see Hye Min anywhere.
 
Suho just smiled and shrugged, then continued walking to the car and they were greeted by Hye Min who was already in the car.
 
*This girl is getting more interesting..* Kai thought as he went into the back seat.
 
When they reached, Hye Min was the first to get out of the lift, followed by EXO-K.
"Kai, later we'll invite her in, don't be bad to her alright?" Suho said while walking to the dormitory. "After all, she protects us from danger."
 
Kai then continued walking and turned to face Suho. "I have to see first."
 
Kai and Suho were walking behind Hye Min, and the rest were tagging along behind them.
 
Suddenly, Hye Min braked to a stop as she turned to her left, making Kai bump into her and almost pushed her.
 
Hye Min then shot a glare at him and asked them to keep quiet, which made EXO-K confused.
 
She poked her head slightly and saw girls kneeling on the floor, outside of EXO-K's dormitory.
 
"What are they doing here.." Hye Min muttered under her breath as she found it strange having girls, or fangirls at EXO-K's dormitory doorstep kneeling down, seems like looking for things. And what made her think that something stranger is how did they get into the building? And how did they know where EXO-K stays?
 
Baekhyun then tried to fit himself into Hye Min and Kai, trying to find out what's happening.
 
"Hye Min what are you-" Before Baekhyun could continue, Hye Min quickly pulled him and the rest of EXO-K to the lift.
 
"Keep quiet, there's some uninvited guests outside of your dormitory," Hye Min explained, making Sehun confused and he scratched his head. "You mean insects?"
 
Hye Min sighed and shook her head. "It's your fans, they're doing something outside of your dormitory," Hye Min said, frowning.
 
"Isn't that good? They're worshipping us, I'll go talk to them," Kai said as he walked off, but was pulled back by Hye Min.
 
"Are you crazy?! They'll suffocate you! They are fangirls, once they see their idols, they'll go squealing and screaming," Hye Min hissed and wanted to pull her hair out. She had known Kai for less than 2 days but this person can already drive her crazy, in this case, endurance is not the key, but taming him.
 
*My god! This person Kai and that person Suho are from the same group, and one is friendly and caring, while the other just irritate and drive people crazy! Seriously?!* Hye Min thought and didn't understand why Kai was being this irritating while Suho can be a friend immediately after meeting him.
 
"I'll go check on them, while you," Hye Min pointed at EXO-K, and eyed Kai. "stay here."
 
"And Suho, I mean, Mr Kim, please keep an eye on your fellow member," Hye Min eyed Kai once more and went.
 
"Stop being like this. Hye Min's just trying to protect us," Suho reasoned out.
 
*More like controlling us.* Kai thought and kept quiet while leaning against the wall with the rest of EXO-K and crossed his arms.
 
Hye Min was to turn to EXO-K's dormitory, and she took a deep breath, then turned, and she saw 5 girls still kneeling down.
 
She slowly approached them and asked, "what are you doing?"
 
"We're worshiping EXO!" one girl exclaimed as she bowed once more, which made Hye Min start to be afraid of them, Hye Min didn't know that fangirls like them would be stalkers and be so obsessed with their idols.
"We're also passing letters to EXO oppa to confess our love for them!" 2 girls squealed and bent down to give letters.
"Long live EXO!" another girl exclaimed as she bowed together with all of them.
 
Hye Min bit her lip. "How did you know .. That erm, your idols live here?"
 
"We followed their car a few days ago after their performance at Music Bank and knew that they stayed here."
 
*These girls really are super obsessed with them..*
 
"Erm sorry but you need to go or I'll call the security to come-"
 
"NO! Never!" the girl exclaimed as she reached out for Hye Min which Hye Min quickly dodged and ducked, and she quickly moved to the girl's back.
 
The girl then slowly turned and slowly kneeled down, still eyeing Hye Min and bowed down with the rest of the girls 'worshipping' EXO.
 
*This is bad..* Hye Min quickly walked away as she approached the lift and dragged EXO-K with her and pressed the lift button numerous of times, tapping her feet while waiting for the lift to be here.
 
"So, what now?" Suho asked as they stepped into the lift.
"Simple. Securities." Hye Min replied as she walked out of the lift and notified the security.
 
EXO-K and Hye Min then waited at a corner while the security brought down the girls within minutes.
 
"Still don't understand why we need a bodyguard when the bodyguard can't even stop fangirls," Kai causally replied as he sat down on a sofa, texting.
"Kai," Suho frowned and whispered, when Sehun spoke up. "Kai hyun's right," and Suho had to elbow him, frowning.
 
Hye Min took a big breath and spoke up, "I may not be able to keep the fangirls away from you, but I try, and a bodyguard like me do not attack, but only defense, so I will only defend you, but not attack, unless it's really needed, and one reason is because I don't use force unless threatened, by some people." Hye Min eyed Kai once more.
 
*This is why this girl is special.* Suho smiled.