Return

Protecting Angel

 

"Sehun, I'm really fine. I have legs, I can walk properly. Don't treat me like a crippled please," Hye Min weakly said, as she walked into the van.
 
"Hye Min, you're still very weak. You should just let us help you," Suho persuaded her, as she held onto his arm, smiling as she shook her head.
 
She knew she couldn't out talk him.
 
When she coughed, everyone would rush towards her, like she was some kind of queen.
 
"Sehun I think you should sit in front, then D.O. and I can take care of Hye Min," Suho said, as he led Hye Min into the car, still not letting go of her grip on his.
 
On the way to the airport, Hye Min coughed silently as she tried to stay awake.
 
"Hye Min, if you feel like sleeping, then just sleep. After all, you're still weak," Suho smiled warmly at her, as she coughed and nodded, as she fidgeted in her seat, and then slowly rested her head on Suho's shoulder, then falling asleep.
 
Suho turned, as he saw Hye Min sleeping comfortably, resting her head on his shoulder, and no more frowning, as he smiled, then slightly brushed her hair off her face.
 
When they reached the entrance of the airport, they thought it was gonna be a biggggg problem. There would be many fans banging on their door which they actually didn't mind, after all, they love their fans, but it will disturb Hye Min.
 
And Hye Min would also have a hard time coming out of the van.
 
Fortunately, there's the back entrance, and no one would be there, unless they could get pass security guards and their cameras.
 
Suho went out of the van, as he reached for Hye Min's hand, and she grabbed it, then coming out.
 
"Thanks Mr- Suho." Hye Min weakly smiled, as she walked into the airport, with EXO-K leading.
 
-
 
When they board the plane, Suho again sat with Hye min and D.O.
 
D.O. took out the pills from his bag, as he gave it to Hye Min and also a bottle of water.
 
It was either the due to tiredness, or either the effects of the medicine that made Hye Mi groggy, as she slowly fell asleep, onto Suho's shoulder, again.
 
But he didn't mind. He took the blanket that the plane provided, and covered Hye Min, as she unconsciously snuggled close to Suho.
 
Suho stiffened, as his eyes widened at the sudden contact. He gulped.
 
He blinked for a few moments, before seeing D.O. stifling a laugh, while he pinked, looking at Hye Min sleeping, having a faint smile plastered on her face.
 
He slowly relaxed, as he too smiled, then turned to face the front, having his lips to curve upwards.
 
For the next hours, Suho and Hye Min stayed in that position, Suho's arm began numb, but he didnt mind. He just sat there, with his arm being snuggled like a bolster by Hye Min.
 
And when they landed, Suho's arm was totally numb when Hye min let go. He felt kinda sad, as he massaged his arm, while D.O. slowly helped Hye Min.
 
"Guys, all of you are treating me like a crippled. How many times must I say I have legs and hands?" Hye Min blew her bangs as she tried breaking free from D.O.'s grip.
 
"Sehun, help?" Hye Min pleaded, as Sehun was the only one that would not drag her.
 
Everyone shot him a look, as he just shrugged and wagged a finger at Hye Min. "Nu-uh. Sorry Hye Min, I must obey to Suho Hyung," the maknae innocently shrugged as Hye Min gawked at him. "Betrayers Betrayers.." Hye Min muttered under her breath, as she was helped on both sides, as she blew her bangs again.
 
-
 
"Yah we're already at the dormitory, can you let me go now?" Hye Min complained as she sat on the couch, resting.
 
"Guys I-" Baekhyun cut Suho off, as he slightly pulled him away and into the bedroom.
 
"Let me guess, you're going to stay behind right?" Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
Suho smiled then nodded, while Baekhyun shook his head. "Hyung you already stayed behind for Hye Min at America and you missed the event, you can't miss it again, or else your fans would worry for you. Being absent for two events, is not big joke. And besides, Mr Lee has high regards on you, if he didn't trust you he wouldn't put you as the leader, now go out there, I'll take care of Hye Min. Missing one event, is not big deal for me. But a big deal for you," Baekyun reasoned out, and Suho smiled, then nodded. "Grown up now eh Baekhyun. I'll get going with EXO-K first, help Hye Min if she can't get anything, thanks." Suho smiled and ruffled Baekhyun's hair, while he just smiled back and nodded.
 
"Hye Min ah we'll be going now, take care of yourself alright?" Sehun said, as he smiled and waved at her, while she waved back, before the door closed.
 
Hye Min wondered around the dormitory, and her stomach rumbled. "Oh right, I skipped breakfast.." Hye Min muttered under her breath, as she sighed then went into the kitchen.
 
She went to look at all of the cabinets, and she tiptoed, trying to open the higher cabinet, and she tip toed even more, reaching for the bread, when suddenly a hand reached out and grabbed it for her.
 
Hye Min's eyes immediately widened, as she jumped.
 
She held onto her racing heart and breathed in heavily. "Omo. Baekhyun, I thought you were with EXO-K, I didn't know you were here.."
 
Baekhyun laughed, and handed her the bread. "Sorry, I scared you didn't I?"
 
Hye Min just shook her head and smiled back.
 
"So, have you ever wondered what's the relationship between Suho hyung and Mr Lee?" Baekhyun suddenly asked. So random..
 
They were watching television, and Hye Min slowly chewed on her bread, while Baehyun sat beside her, tuning to different channels, and the worst thing is that, Baekhyun tuned the channel, that was currently airing Winx Club.
 
Hye Min shook her head, as she watched Winx Club. How these 7 girls, are trying battling 4 evil guys, that wants to get this ring called the white circle.
 
Even though it's quite unrealistic, Hye Min just watched it.
 
"They were actually quite close. Well because Mr Lee treated Suho like his own son when he first came in. He guided him in everything that he does, even small meticulous things-"
 
"Even going to the loo?" Hye Min asked causually, her mind has been totally into Winx Club, and now she's turning dumb.
 
Baekhyun shot a look at Hye Min, who just innocently giggled, chewing on her bread, making Baekhyun smile. "Suho actually treated him like a father, and also the most respected the person.." Baekhyun's mind wondered, as Hye Min snapped her fingers in his face.
 
She turned to look at him, puzzled. "And why are you telling me all of these?"
 
Baekhyun wanted to speak, but no words came out, and he just shrugged. "Heart to heart talk then."
 
Hye Min sat up straight, as she turned to face Baekhyun, with a more puzzled look. "And why does our talk have a topic on Suho?" Hye Min asked, raising an eyebrow at Baekhyun, and he shrugged once more. "You need to get use to it, I'll be pestering you more about Suho, about Suho, how to take care of Suho, how to control Suho, how to know Suho's mood, how to.." Baekhyun continued talking, as he started counting on his fingers.
 
At that point of time, Hye Min don't even think 10 fingers and 10 toes would be enough to cover the whole entire speech for Baekhyun as she quickly cut him off. "Wait, are you, are you gay?"
 
Baekhyun shot up, as he stared at Hye Min. "No! Of course not! Don't be ridiculous!"
 
"Then why do you keep talking about Suho, you seem to care about him a lot-"
 
"I'm doing it for you!" Baekhyun crossed his arms, replying.
 
Hye Min tilted her head to one side, staring at Baekhyun, giving him that weird look. "For me?"
 
Baekyun sighed as he plopped himself down beside Hye Min and shook his head, then moved Hye Min's head, as he turned her head to the front, continue watching that Winx Club and chewing on her bread. "You'll understand it in the future now watch."
 
*Baekhyun's going crazy.*
 
-----
 
Hey sorry for short chapter (or maybe not that short..) Been busy lately..Trying to update frequently and yeah. Here's the chapter :)