Hideout

Protecting Angel

37

Hideout.
 
The incident has passed, as Hye Min refuses to talk to Suho regardless of wherever they are, they'll just end the conversation by fighting. 
 
"Hye Min, you really won't talk to you Suho? It's your last day here already," Kai asked as he leaned against the wall of Hye Min's room and sighed.
 
"If we continue talk, it'll just end up as a debate, we'll just hurt each other more," Hye Min bluntly replied as she continued packing her stuff. Stuffing all the clothes into one large bag, as she sat on her bed, and let out a sigh.
 
Kai looked down, as he spoke, "then, is there anyway we'll contact you again?"
 
Hye Min forced out a smile, as she slightly shook her head. "No, but don't worry, I can still watch you over the television right?"
 
"But we won't be able to watch you.." Kai replied sadly as he sulked.
 
Hye Min was in surprise as she chuckled softly. "Woah, this is the first time I see you sulk. Didn't know the great ad powerful Kai would actually sulk because of my departure. I'm honoured, really." Hye Min laughed as she grabbed a pillow and threw it at Kai.
 
Kai blinked in surprise as the pillow landed straight, then slipping down from his face. "Yah!" Kai shouted as he grabbed the pillow and threw it back at her.
 
As they stopped, they panted and stared at each other, then burst out laughing.
 
"I'll miss you Hye Min," Kai replied sadly, as he thought of the absence of her, the absence of this room.
 
"I'll miss you too, and also EXO-K and your voices." Hye Min stared into space as she quirked her lips to one side.
 
They both stared at each other for a moment, before they both hugged each other, a warm and friendly hug.
 
"I wonder what would life be, under the torture of Dongkook.." Kai thought, still holding Hye Min close, sighing sadly.
 
"Don't worry, I already have the evidence in my hands, I won't let Dongkook go off scot free, he's actually the mastermind behind all these assassins. The one during the hike, in America, all these are his doings, and I got all the evidence, after I quit, I'll just go straight back home, before going to their den's hideout." Hye Min replied as she broke the hug and telling Kai every single detail.
 
Kai frowned as he grabbed her hand. "What do you mean by, den's hideout?"
 
"It's the hideout of Dongkook and his assassins meeting place, they will only meet there and today is the date."
 
"I'll go with you," Kai replied immediately without any hesitation while Hye Min blinked in surprise and shook her head right away. "No it's too dangerous, are you crazy?"
 
"No I'm not. You've already done your best, there's nothing much we can do for you, I just want to help you catch him," he said, and for once, Hye Min was able to see the truth through his sincere eyes. He really wants to help.
 
"Kai.." Hye Min softened as she looked down. "You can't. It's my job to do it, and you still have your own work to do, I can't possibly drag you down. If you're in trouble, then what would happen to the rest of EXO-K?" she asked, while Kai thought for a moment. Hye Min patted his shoulder, and gave him a warm smile. "Kai, it's alright. I can protect myself. Remember? That time there were five assassins, at the end I fought with all of them. And who win? Me, I won, I'll be alright, trust me." Hye Min answered, then waiting for Kai's answer.
 
"Fine. I won't go with you, but! If there's anything wrong, call me ASAP, alright?" Kai held out his pinky, as Hye Min interlocked it with her pinky, then smiling brightly, while Kai smirked, and he quickly planted a kiss on Hye Min's cheek, then grinning widely, that mark on her cheek was the great success he had made, teasing Hye Min, and also teasing her as a good friend.
 
"Yah!" Hye Min recovered from her shock, as she started chasing after him around the room, smiling, but then quickly covered it with a frown, while Kai stuck his tongue out. "You know, you really remind me of a person," he said, and his shoulders slowly deflated, his smile slowly fading away. 
 
"Who?"
 
"A friend of mine, a really good friend of mine. But she disappeared, leaving no traces behind," he said sadly.
 
 
 
"Hye Min's right. And she's too precious for me to let go. I should just set personal things aside, maybe it's right for Mr Lee to be in jail, at least he will repent, won't he?" Suho thought as he nodded his head, thinking of his idea that was maybe a brilliant idea.
 
--
 
"Hye Min! I'll miss you!" Sehun whined as he enveloped her into a warm friendly hug.
 
"Yah yah Sehun you're gonna break her ribs, let go of her now, immediately." D.O. ordered the maknae, as he reluctantly let go, and D.O. smiled warmly at Hye Min, before hugging her. 
 
"I'll miss you Hye Min, and remember, if you see me, try to have sweets in your pocket alright? I love the sweets that you buy for me, I'll miss you.." Chanyeol said as he sadly pouted, trying to hold back his tears as he hugged Hye Min, then quickly running off to the toilet to cry it all out.
 
"Bye Hye Min, I will miss you, and your cutlery cookings, try to improve on them alright?" D.O. smiled as he hugged Hye Min, as she replied smiling, "I will, and I'll miss your cookings."
 
"Hye Min-ah, must you really go? Can't you stay any longer?" Baekhyun pouted as he hugged Hye Min longer. "I'm sorry Baekhyun, but maybe not," she replied, forcing out a smile.
 
When it comes to Suho. Both of them stood away from each other. That awkward distance. And they quickly cleared their throat as Suho approached her closer. Before they hugged, they cleared the throat again, and looked away. That awkward silence.
 
Suho faced Hye Min as he smiled out. "I'll miss you, and I just hope that, when the time comes, I may be able to set my personal feelings aside," he whispered and hugged Hye Min, into a hug that he was longing for. It could be quite easy for the other EXO-K members, the easiest was the maknae, but for him, it was quite awkward, and for him to do it, you can say its a big accomplishment.
 
He then quickly planted a kiss at the spot where Kai did, and smiled once more, before having that awkward distance.
 
"I'll get going then, bye everyone," Hye Min waved as she forced out a smile, then closing the door.
 
As the door closed, she let out a big sigh, as she turned to face the door, inside was all the memories she had together with EXO-K, where the fulfilling memories, the happiness started, where the roots lie, where how she fell in love with Suho, but was also the start of the nightmare, where the Dongkook that was in a wolf in sheep clothing, was there to destroy every single happiness she has.
 
She walked out of the building, as she softened. She felt like crying, but she couldn't cry it out, not in the middle of the road.
 
"I'll miss you EXO-K, I miss you Suho. I wonder when will we ever meet again.." Hye Min sat in the taxi, as she dreamily thought of Suho. It was hard for her to choose, between righteousness and love. If she chooses love over righteousness, then she will be with Suho, but not being able to nail Dongkook. And that, she chose righteousness, she chose to give up her love life, her happiness. Hard choice indeed. Well, if you want to get something, you first got to sacrifice something.
 
-
 
"Hyung, where are you going?" D.O. asked as he handed him his shoes. "Something very important. Got to buy something, see ya later." Suho could only say that as he dashed out of the dormitory, leaving D.O. wordless.
 
A few minutes later, Kai dashed out of his room and quickly wore his shoes. "Kai, where are you going?" D.O. asked again, puzzled with the two members all rushing.
 
"Something very important. Got to buy something. See ya!" Kai shouted as he dashed out, leaving D.O. speechless again. 
 
"What's up with those two.." D.O. tilted his head as he walked into the living room. 
 
"Yah, where did the leader and Kai go?" Baekhyun asked.
 
"They said they have something very important to do, and they said they have to buy something, but is buying things really important? Or wait, did they go to the same shopping mall?" D.O. wondered as he looked up, thinking.
 
"Aish stop daydreaming, let's just follow them." Baekhyun knocked his head and quickly ran into the room to pull cry Chanyeol out, while D.O. pulled Sehun out of the toilet, and as a result, having him to whine all day.
 
"Hye Min.. Where are you, please don't be in danger, don't go to the hideout first, don't.." Kai whispered as he looked around.
 
There, he saw in the cab that just passed him by, having Hye Min to stare at the window out, and if he's not wrong, he could actually see tears stained on her cheeks.
 
Suho immediately flagged for a taxi, as he told the drive to follow the taxi in front of them. Before they started, Kai went in, as the driver then drove off.
 
"I know you're going to look for Hye Min, I'm going with you. I don't want her to be in danger."
 
"Hyung Hyung Hyung! Look look! Kai hyung and Suho Hyung went into this taxi! Let's board a taxi!" Sehun whined as he pointed at the yellow taxi.
 
So in total, there would actually be 3 yellow taxis in one lane all going to the same destination, the hideout. 
How obvious.
 
--
 
Hye Min walked into the warehouse, that was supposedly to be the meeting place for Dongkook to meet the assassins. She walked in, the echo of her steps could be heard, as she walked in further, then stopped, as she found herself in the middle of the warehouse. Boxes and cartons were everywhere, it almost filled the entire warehouse, only the entrance and the place that she was standing now was only empty spots.
 
The light from outside shone in, as she squinted her eyes. This warehouse is big and deserted. No wonder Dongkook would want to choose this type of meting places. Just the perfect spot.
 
She looked around the warehouse, finding some hiding spots that would be able to see Dongkook and assassins when they come, as she walked around the entire place.
 
Just then, voices were heard, as Hye Min saw the door hole twisting, and she quickly hid herself in at one spot. *Is Dongkook here? But he would be early..*
 
The door flung open, as 6 shadows were seen. 
"Aish stop following me.."
Hye Min's ears perked up. *The voice sounds familiar..* Hye Min thought as she peered closer, trying to figure out whose voices were those.
 
"But Hyung, I'm scared! What I'd some ghosts pops out.."
"Seriously Sehun? Do you think ghosts would pop right in front of your face in broad daylight?" Kai poked his head.
 
Hye Min's eyes widened as she gasped, and quickly hid her body behind the boxes. She frowned and looked at the time displayed on her watch. "Dongkook's arriving here any minute, I need to get the out of here as soon as possible," she muttered and sighed.
 
-----