Bodyguard

Protecting Angel

2.

Bodyguard.

 
"Mr Lee!" Hye Min shouted as she dragged him out of the dormitory and closed the door shut.
 
"What are you doing? Isn't it suppose to be Super Junior that I'm suppose to protect? Why is it their juniors? They're called what.. Erm.. X File or whatever," Hye Min crossed her arms, frowning at Dongkook, demanding an explanation from him.
 
When she went into the dormitory, she didn't see Super Junior, and also some strangers that she had never seen before.
 
"It's EXO. And ah yes, I told you that you'll be protecting 12 artistes right? It's those 12 boys in the dormitory just now! Just that I'll be cutting down only to 6, because EXO-M is going to China, only left with EXO-K, and besides, it's kind of ridiculous for having one female protecting twelve boys right? But it's only temporary, I'll find another bodyguard to help you, so that you can work with that bodyguard too, and I think you will only need to work her for 1 years or 2.." Dongkook looked up as he counted.
 
"Mr Lee!" Hye Min exclaimed as she snapped him out of his, mental sums.
 
From the door separating the dormitory and outside, EXO can already hear Hye Min's shouting.
 
"Hyung, who's that?" Sehun asked as he stepped out of the bathroom only having a towel wrapped around his waist that reaches until his knees.
 
"I don't know, Sehun, go get changed, you'll catch a cold like this," Suho said as he and the others look at the door, hearing Hye Min's voice again and again.
 
"Ah yes, and who said that you would be protecting Super Junior? They're fine. It's EXO who needs protection." Dongkook explained, quite puzzled, making Hye Min bit her lip as she pondered. Everything was actually just her thinking, aish she should stop her mind from running wild.
 
"I don't care about whatever EXP or anything, but just want to confirm this, am I protecting EXP or Super Junior?" Hye Min asked, hoping she heard wrongly and it would be Super Junior that's she protecting.
 
"It's EXO-K, you're protecting. And please, let personal matters set aside, this is business, and their lives need protection," Dongkook said seriously, which made Hye Min thought, and she sighed, nodding her head.
 
"Fine. Tell me what to do," Hye Min said, she knew she had to set personal matters aside, so she will, and besides, EXO-K needs protection, so she will have to do the job of protecting them.
 
"Aw man, there's no more of noises, no fun," Xiumin threw the pillow upwards and lay down straight, and the pillow fell onto his face flat.
 
"Alright, EXO-K's been very popular lately, and there are many fangirls, but some of them are being obsessed with them. They loiter around both EXO-K and EXO-M's dormitory, almost everyday and sometimes, they can even break into their dormitories even though the place is highly secured.
They keep writing letters and sometimes worse, steal their belongings or place their belongings in EXO-K's dormitory," Dongkook said with concern.
 
*Those fangirls are crazy* Hye Min thought, *How can they do such things..*
 
"-and not only that, several other unknown bands are quite jealous of them, and treat them as rivals, sometimes knives or warning letters were found near or in EXO-K's dormitory," Dongkook finished.
 
"Wow, so I am really in need am I?" Hye Min thought aloud.
 
Dongkook nodded his head and said, "besides, your father protect EXO-K once, and also because of his job, he was injured, you can imagine how dangerous this is right?"
 
"Fine, I'll do my job, to protect their lives, and to raise money for my father," *and also to see Super Junior* if she could see them.
 
She step into the dormitory, and again, 12 pairs of eyes were on her, and she took in a deep breath.
 
"Good morning, I'm Lee Hye Min, your new bodyguard," Hye Min bowed and introduced herself.
 
Suho was the first to stand up and greet. "Good morning, I'm Suho, leader of EXO-K and this is Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun, and this is EXO-M, Kris, Xiumin, Luhan, Chen, Lay and Tao," Suho said as he pointed to every member, and when it came to Sehun, he still didn't change and was having a towel wrapped around his waist, which made Hye Min raised her eyebrow and her fast reflexes quickly took a towel beside her and threw it at Sehun.
 
"Change, please," Hye Min said as she concentrated, and Sehun quickly went into the washroom.
 
"This is the current arrangement, and I will try looking for another bodyguard," Dongkook came in and said to EXO.
"I'll get going," Dongkook said and went to Hye Min's side and whispered, "Remember, be observant."
 
Hye Min nodded, and Dongkook went out.
 
"If you need anything, I'll be outside," Hye Min said as she went out and closed the door, then stood out of the dormitory.
 
"That girl's cool." Xiumin remarked.
 
"Is she?" Kai thought, as he frowned and her.
 
--
 
"I still can't believe that it's the EXP I'm working for, and not Super Junior. Urghhh," Hye Min kept thinking and whined about how unfair and how she misunderstood.
 
While standing outside, swaying her body left to right, the door opened.
 
"Erm, hi. Your name's Hye Min right? Do you want to come in?" Suho opened the door and poked his head out to ask.
She quickly straightened herself. "Erm, no thanks. I'm a bodyguard, I should stand outside to guard your dormitory," Hye Min replied.
"Hyung if she doesn't want to come in then don't. She's a bodyguard after all, beneath our status," Kai said from inside of the dormitory while playing his video game.
 
Hye Min clenched her fists and remained her calm posture. *Since you don't want me in, I'll just go in.* "On second thought, I think it would nice if I go in."
"Sorry, Kai's a bit cold towards people they don't really, erm, know," Suho smiled apologetically, as they walked into the dormitory.
 
When they were in, Hye Min looked at 11 boys in front of them either eating, napping or playing.
 
"Sorry to impose but as a bodyguard, I need to check you dormitories, to see whether there are any dangerous objects in here," Hye Min said as she was about to walk into a room, but was stopped as Kai pointed out, "Are you a fan of us or what? Don't need to beat around the bush to get the things you need, you can just ask anyone of us," Kai crossed his arms and brought them to his chest, raising an eyebrow at her, as she raised an eyebrow at him, puzzled.
 
*Endurance is the key. Endure everything, and nothing will go wrong in your path, but will go wrong in others who seek attention.* Hye Min's father always remind Hye Min back in the past whenever she got bullied, and so Hye Min only defends, but never fights as endurance is the key.
 
"I'm hired to protect all 6 of you, so that your lives won't end so quickly, and there may be a dangerous object somewhere around here but just unseen, so move, please," Hye Min with a calm tone.
 
"Impossible, we've check everything, nothing will be seen," Kai remarked as he leaned backwards and walked away.
 
*We'll see about that.*
 
Hye Min entered the first room, which belongs to Suho and Sehun, and she looked around not touching anything but just standing at the centre and look. Nothing unusual.
 
She then moved to one room and then to another, so far so good and until the last room, which belonged to D.O. and Kai. She again stood in the middle and looked carefully.
 
She suddenly had an unusual feeling, something near her, but small, not life threatening, but if exposed to media, it will be quite life threatening.
 
She e big round, and her sense of danger was increasing. She turn again slower now, looking at all corners.
 
"What's with that girl, what's she doing?" Sehun asked as he tilted his head.
 
Kai just smirked and leaned against the wall, betting nothing would be found.
Hye Min frowned once more and moved closer to an item.
 
*There's something strange in this..* Hye Min looked at the teddy bear and fake potted plant.
 
She picked it up and raised it up in both hands. "Where did you get these two items?"
"I remember quite clearly, it was given by our fans last month during our fan meet," D.O. said as he pointed at those two.
 
Something was strange. Super strange about these two items.
 
Hye Min's eyebrow twitched as she knew something was wrong, very wrong. She quickly placed the teddy bear down and looked at the potted plant, turning it.
 
*Observant, observant.*
Hye Min reminded herself as she looked at it. Finally she found something strange, something black and small stuck in between the fake soil and stalk. She pulled it up and it was a, eavesdropping device.
 
She then turned to show it to EXO.
"See that?"
 
At that time, Kai unfold his arms, and looked at that device, frowning at it.
 
She then took the teddy bear and looked at it carefully. *Observant and compare.*
 
She found something strange about the two eyes, both were black, but the left eye, was glossy and shiny black.
 
She took a closer look at it and when she actually knew, there was a red light that reflected from the eye towards her eye. Something was wrong.
 
She pulled the eye out and actually, it was a pinhole camera.
 
"You said, you got this one month ago?" Hye Min asked D.O. who just stared at her in shock.
 
"Ye-yes. And I recently took it out a week ago," D.O. replied.
 
Hye Min quickly dropped both the eavesdropping device and the pinhole camera, then crushed it under her feet. She then took both the potted plant and teddy bear, then dumped it into the dustbin and dusted her hands.
 
"Next time, be more observant." Hye Min eyed Kai who just eyed the dustbin, and she went out of the dormitory to guard outside.
 
"Man this girl is observant," Xiumin remarked.
"And cool too," Luhan added.
"Didn't know a bodyguard girl like her could be so professional," Chen said.
 
"You see, sometimes don't underestimate them, they can be quite smart too," Suho smiled and patted Kai's back.
 
Kai just sighed and shook his head, having a faint smile on his face. *This girl is interesting.*
 
-----