New Friend

Protecting Angel

3.

New Friend.
 
 
"Ah yes, you're name's Hye Min, right?" Chanyeol asked, as he tilted his head left to right, waiting for Hye Min to answer him, again.
 
Hye Min closed her eyes, as she took in a deep breath. "Yes Mr Park. My name's Hye Min. You've been asking the same question over again for the past ten minutes, I need to work, could you go in? You have recording later on." Hye Min opened her eyes again as she explained for the umpteenth time, sighing.
 
"Ahh, Hye Min ah. So what do you usually like?"
 
"Mr Park, I'm in the middle of guarding your dormitory. If you continue your chit chattering with a wall and disturbing me, I can't concentrate," Hye Min said as she sighed, again.
 
Chanyeol blew his bangs as he stomped his feet, shocking Hye Min as she turned her attention from the wall to him, blinking. "Hye Min. I'm bored, play with me?" Chanyeol whined.
 
"Are you the youngest one?" Hye Min raised and eyebrow. Never once has she saw an idol like this in real live, or maybe that's how an idol act like one.
 
Chanyeol solemnly shook his head, as he sat on the floor. "Hye Min, I'm bored! Play with me! It's your duty to also keep us entertain right?"
 
"No it's not. Duty only to protect guard you. No entertaining," Hye Min explained as she turned her attention back at the wall, standing straight as ever.
 
"Come on! I'm the happy virus! I'm suppose to make you happy! Come on come on!" Chanyeol started jumping up as he flailed his hands everywhere.
 
Hye Min was bewildered as she stared in shock at him. *Does ever idol behave like this..?*
 
"Mr Park stop making so much noise you'll disturb others!" Hye Min shushed him as she tried lowering down his volume.
 
"Fine fine fine! Sit down! I'll play with you!" Hye Min flung her hands up in despair as she pulled Chanyeol down.
 
He giggled as he swayed left to right.
 
"What do you want to say?!" Hye Min frowned as she grumbled.
 
Chanyeol pouted as drooped his head. "Don't need to be fierce right.."
 
Hye Min softened, as she softly said, "sorry, didn't mean to.."
 
"Hehe! Just kidding!" Chanyeol looked up, as he giggled, resulting in Hye Min to smile as she shook her head.
 
"Hye Min ah, why did you actually even want this job? For a security guard, the pay's quite low."
 
"Wrong. Not security guard, it's a bodyguard."
 
Chanyeol nodded his head, as he continued, "the why did you become a bodyguard?"
 
"Ah that, simple. I met Mr Lee outside of the shop I was working before, and he said he would pay me, and that money can go to my father's medical fees, for his injury, my father once worked for you," Hye Min forced out a smile, as Chanyeol giggled once again.
 
Chanyeol slowly grew bored, as he eyes slowly travelled to Hye Min's pocket and the wrapper of the sweet was poking out.
 
His eyes lit up, and he quickly grabbed hold of the sweet wrapper, but then slouched, when he found out it was just a wrapper, no sweets.
 
Hye Min just smiled as she took out another sweet from the other pocket, handing it to Chanyeol, who gladly took it.
 
"I need sweets everytime, in case I grew hungry, I can always have small snack." Hye Min said, as Chanyeol nodded his head. "I have never ever tasted this type of sweet, this is cool, next time, buy more of these," Chanyeol chewed on the sweet, nodding his head, savouring the flavour. He had never tasted this type of sweets, and he kind of like it, maybe he just suddenly grew attach to one small little sweet.
 
Suho walked around the dormitory, reading a magazine as he closed the magazine, looking up. "Wheres Chanyeol?"
 
Sehun tuned to another channel, as he squinted his eyes, sitting beside Luhan as he spoke up. "I think he went outside to talk to the new bodyguard, it seems like he wants to infect the bodyguard with his happy virus. That gal really is one straight face," Sehun joked at his own joke, as he got a hit on the head by Luhan.
 
"I think I better go check on them.." Suho said as he turned his direction to the door.
 
When he opened, he saw Hye Min, burying her face into her heads, groaning while Chanyeol was talking non stop, not knowing that he was actually irritating Hye Min, as she uncovered her face, shooting him a glare, but he pretended that he didn't know, as he continued blabbering away.
 
"Ah, and you know? Suho Hyung was just this close, to kiss a girl when he was in school that time." Chanyeol finished, as Hye Min let out a sigh, thinking that there would finally be some peace for her.
 
Chanyeol suddenly shot up, as he thought of another incident. "Oh yeah!" making Hye Min groan again.
 
"And you know, that actually that that maknae, Sehun was-"
 
"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" Suho walked to them, still holding that book in his hands, as he smiled politely at Hye Min, while Chanyeol grinned at him.
 
"Disturbing Hye Min? Chanyeol get inside," Suho urged, making Chanyeol whine, as he slowly stood up and walk to the dormitory, before he closed the door, he poked his head, as he waved at Hye Min, grinning widely. "Nice to meet ya Hye Min!" and he slammed the door shut.
 
Hye Min took in a deep breath, and let out a sigh, shaking her head as she softly smiled. *Didnt know a celebrity would be this easy going..*
 
"I see you've made a new friend," Suho said, as he stuffed his hands in his pocket, shifting back and forth on his feet, smiling.
 
Hye Min smiled back, as she stood at her position. "Yeah, this Mr Park. Is really extraordinary. Or should I say, unexpected. Didn't know a celebrity like him would be so .. Childish, in a good way."
 
Suho slowly walked beside her, as he leaned on the wall. "Actually most of us are like that, just that you didn't know. And if you would stay in the dormitory with us for just a day, you would actually see how crazy we are."
 
Hye Min faced him, slightly amused as she pointed at him. "Even you, could go crazy?"
 
He nodded, as he whispered. "You really wouldn't wanna see it."
 
She laughed, smiling, shaking her head. "You have recording later, you should get in and prepare for it."
 
He nodded, as he waved at her, then closing the door shut.
 
This day may be getting better, after all she made friends that she thought in her whole entire life she wouldn't. But it would be great if she could be friends with Super Junior, right?
 
-
 
"So how's Hye Min? Fine? Cool?" Kris asked, as he plopped himself beside Suho, as he shrugged. "Sociable."
 
"Just guess she isn't the type of fans that go crazy when seeing us.."
 
"Because she's not even a fan of us. She's a fan of Super Junior. I heard her conversation with Mr Lee the other time, and she was super excited to be serving 12 celebrities. And besides 12 of us in SM, who would be the other 12? Super Junior sunbae right?" Kris said confidently, he really knew how and what Hye Min was thinking, convincing Suho as he nodded his head.
 
"But I guess it's kinda weird for this girl to be protecting us. Well after all, those ego much people like Kai-"
 
"I heard my name!" Kai shouted from the bed room.
 
Kris lowered his head, and whispered, "those people like Kai, don't really like to have himself compare and being taken care by a girl."
 
"But well, he's being taken care by his mother, isn't it the same?"
 
"Well, mother is a mother. And his mother is older, it's natural. But this girl is younger than him. I guess it would take some time for him to accept her, unlike those easy going people like you, Chanyeol, D.O., Baekhyun, and the rest of my members." Kris sighed, as he crossed his arms. "You got one big headache here Suho."
 
Yep, if Kai can't cooperate, he'll just end up blowing up, and putting EXO-K in between. Well just hope Suho has a plan of having them to be friends.
 
---