Proposal

Protecting Angel

 

17.
Proposal.
 
"Mr Kim, please tell them that I'll be at Mr Lee's office, thank you," Hye Min said to Suho as she slipped her shoes on and ran.
"Alright, bye!" Suho waved as he watch Hye Min's figure disappear into the hallway. He sighed softly and smiled as he closed the door.
"Make way!" Kai exclaimed as he ran past Suho and knocked his head on the door. "Ouch.." he groaned as he shot Suho a look. "Open the door," he said to Suho as he put on his shoes, while Suho gladly obliged. "But Kai where are you going?"
"I'm going out to meet my g-"
 
"No going out till Hye Min comes back," Suho said and quickly closed the door, plopping himself down on the sofa while Kai frowned and walked into his room *Hye Min's not around?*
 
"Get out! No shoes allowed!" D.O. hollered as he pushed Kai out of the room and slammed the door shut in his face, while Kai blinked in surprise. He looked down at his shoes and rolled his eyes, groaning.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Miss Lee, you may go in now," the secretary said and Hye Min went in.
She sat down on the seat and smiled. "Hye Min, so what do you want me to talk about?" Dongkook smiled warmly at her, and asked as he turned his chair to face Hye Min.
She took in a deep breath and bit her lip. "Mr Lee, I think you should hire another bodyguard, and be quick," Hye Min said as she stood.
 
"Why?"
 
"The thing is, I have recently noticed that the security here is still not tight enough, and fangirls can just easily enter the building without us knowing. Although they have not break into EXO-K's dormitory, but I believe they can if the security does not improve, and I also seriously hope they won't be able to break in," Hye Min's voice immediately changed. Her voice held power, authorityand also it can tell that she's serious in this case.
 
Definitely, Dongkook could tell how important and serious this is to Hye Min.
 
Hye Min quickly added, "Besides, my father also had a buddy with him when he was protecting them, I should have one too, right?"
 
Dongkook then nodded his head. "I have already let out news that I'm looking for a bodyguard, and now I currently I have 8 people who would is interested in the job, I'll try to contact them and hopefully, you'll get a buddy by this week or next." 
 
Hye Min smiled and nodded her head before going out of the building.
 
 
 
 
She went back to EXO-K's dormitory door step and stood there, guarding.
 
It seems like Suho knew when Hye Min goes, and knows when she comes back, as when Hye Min was guarding the door, Suho's head immediately popped out of the door, and he smiled at Hye Min.
 
"Oh, Suho," Hye Min slightly jumped back and quickly greeted and bowed.
 
"Annyeong Hye Min," Suho said as he quickly dragged Hye Min in without waiting for Hye Min to say anything.
"Mr Kim-I mean, Suho, what are you doing?" Hye Min asked as Suho dragged her into the dormitory.
"Sit down, we'll eat together," Suho said as he pushed her into a seat beside him and Chanyeol, then started eating their breakfast together with EXO-K.
Hye Min then looked at Suho, and slowly picked up her chopsticks and started eating.
 
"Hye Min, so where did you go today?" Chanyeol asked while the chopsticks clean then poked into his food.
 
"I proposed having another bodyguard to protect you, so that at least that there would be two bodyguards protecting, and also we can change shifts."
 
 
He tapped his chin then nodded his head, agreeing and continued digging into his food.
 
*I don't see Kai here.. Ah who cares, without him here would be better.* Hye Min thought as her forwn disappeared and was replaced with a grin, then happily chewed on the chopsticks.
 
Speak of the devil, Kai then came out from his room and sunk into the chair beside D.O.
 
"Finally you came back," Kai said with his poker face on.
EXO-K then all eyed Hye Min, while Hye Min just look up from her food and pointed at herself. "What? Talking to me?"
 
"Forget it," Kai stomped his foot and groaned, as his plan of irritating Hye Min failed.
"So when is the new bodyguard coming?" Baekhyun asked.
 
Hye Min shrugged. "I'm not sure, but Mr Lee assured me that he will be here by this week or next."
 
"Wait what? We're having a new bodyguard?" Kai immediately look up.
 
"Yeah, and that bodyguard is going to protect us with Hye Min!" Sehun chirped.
 
"Ahh, new bodyguard is it? Hopefully it's a girl," Kai smirked, and D.O. immediately elbowed him.
"Don't even think about it. You already have one," D.O. frowned.
 
"Flirt," Hye Min snickered and rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
When breakfast was finished, Hye Min went back to guard the door and before she went out, she was called back by Suho.
"Great. Now all I have to do is protect them and wait for my buddy to come protect them for a year, and I'll quit," Hye Min thought, as she did plans on what to do with the salary she's getting, spending the wisely on medical fees and also on her father, then thinking about her future plans on what she's going to do after quitting the job.
 
But definitely, she would miss them.
 
"Hyung I'll be going out now," Kai announced, as he put on his shoes and went slammed the door shut, he quickly wore the sunglasses and ran out.
 
Hye Min immediately turned, to see Kai running, as she caught up with him. "Kai, where are you going?"
 
Kai looked at her, as he looked back, mentally groaning, he waited for the lift. "Meeting someone."
 
Hye Min immediately stopped him from going into the lift, as she pressed Level 1, and closed the lift door, then went out of the lift, before Kai could enter the lift.
 
He took out his glasses as he frowned at her. "Yah. What was that for?"
 
"Well, You're not suppose to go out, you have other schedules later on."
 
Kai groaned again and he pointed a finger at Hye Min. "Fine, I'll go back," he said and shot Hye Min a look before going back in. Hye Min rolled her eyes and scoffed, "insane."
 
He walked towards the dormitory, and went in, slamming the door shut in Hye Min's face, earning a scoff from her, as she stood outside.
 
"Playboy, flirt, despicable, rude, unhygenic, weak, feeble, can't believe I'm working for such a person," Hye Min scoffed and folded her arms, frowning as she looked at the door and shook her head in disappointment. "Crazy, mental, insane and beserk too. Can't stand people like him."
 
"Too serious, hygenic, responsible, controlling, domineering. Urgh I can't stand it!" Kai groaned, pulling his hair out while Suho whacked his head. "It's good that she's serious, hygenic and responsible. And she isn't domineering or controlling, she is caring," he corrected.
 
Kai gawked at him and scoffed, "caring?"
 
"Who was the one who saved you from that assassin in America, and who was the one who actually got sick in the rain?" Suho raised an eyebrow at Kai and folded his arms while Kai glanced up at him and looked away frowning. "Can't remember."
 
"Aish you ingrate. It's you. Hye Min really does her job well, the least you could do is to not infuriate her and irritate her," Suho persuaded, while Kai looked away. "It is my hobby."
 
"Then you have a strange hobby. Change that attitude of yours or else everyone would leave you, including, ehem ehem," Suho said and coughed intentionally, while Kai looked up and frowned at him. "Hyung! Why are you so mean.."
 
"Be nice to her, and *cough* will be nice to you alright?" Suho smiled and patted his back. Kai wrinkled his nose and nodded his head. "I can't gurantee. But I can try."
 
-----