Stress

Protecting Angel

 

12.

Stress.

"Mr Park, no more." Hye Min wagged her finger at Chanyeol's face, as he pouted sadly then walking away.
 
It's been the nth time that Hye Min was approached by Chanyeol because of him and his never ending love for sweets, no wonder he is the happy virus, and Chanyeol had to plead so many times before Hye Min could just pass him a few dollars to buy it.
 
But this time, he couldn't outbeat Hye Min.
"Aish, this Chanyeol, even if my pocket is just left with dust, he himself will get diabetes if his love for sweets will never end." Hye Min commented, making Suho smile.
 
Suho was walking beside Hye Min, as he just smiled while she grumbled beside him. "Hye Min, let's go." Suho dragged Hye Min into a shop that sold hair accessories, while the other members were busy deciding their clothes they would buy, while Chanyeol would be happily munching down his sweets, and later attempting to have Hye Min to buy some sweets for him again.
 
"Mr Kim, where are we going?" Hye Min asked as she was dragged into a hair accessory store.
"Pick whatever you like, I'll pay for it," Suho beamed as he began walking around, finding any hair accessories Hye Min could wear.
 
Hye Min chuckled as she shook her head. "But did you bring any money?"
Suho stopped in his tracks as he faced Hye Min, then smiled at her, thinking that she would ask, as he took out his wallet and show it to Hye Min. "I'm always prepared."
Hye Min stared at him, as she then giggled. *Mr Kim is always prepared.*
 
"So, have you found anything you like?" Suho asked.
Hye Min shook her head. After 10 minutes of browsing through, she still couldn't find anything that fit her.
 
"What about," Suho look through the items that were on the stand, and pointed at one particular item. "this?"
He pointed at a hair band, that had glowing stars on it, but Hye Min immediately shook her head and laughed. "Too girly. And what can I do with a hair band?"
"You got to know me better," Hye Min said as she chuckled and looked through other accessories.
 
"How about, this?" Hye Min pointed to just a small clip, that has the crescent moon designed on it. "Useful as it can clip my fringe whenever in need."
 
"Then I'll take this," Suho gave it to the cashier as he paid and went out together with Hye Min, finding EXO-K.
"You want to wear it now?" Suho searched through the bag, and took out the clip, then having her fringe and slightly pulled it back, then clipping it nicely.
 
Chanyeol was the first to notice her, as he quickly ran towards her. "Hye Min! You look so cute!" Chanyeol shrilled as he pinched her cheeks. "Now, there's this sweet that has chocolate coating over it and I was wondering-"
 
Hye Min rolled her eyes and chuckled, taking out the clip. "Stop, Mr Park, you're really obsessed with America's sweets don't you? What about this, I'll give it to you when we go back to Korea, alright? Or else the money that is from EXO-K will be gone soon," Hye Min made a deal with Chanyeol, as she slightly shook her head. *Didn't know that Mr Park actually has the undying love for sweets.*
 
They shopped for a few more shops, and Hye Min had to dig for notes, to pay for the items EXO-K bought.
 
Hye Min and EXO-K were enjoying themselves, and almost forgot about the public watching, but Hye Min was always there to remind them of their behaviour, guess she is getting the hang of being a temporarily manager.
 
Sometimes, Hye Min would always turn back and look at the people walking from all directions, then turn her attention back to EXO-K, she felt like someone was watching over them at a corner, and she didn't like the feeling of it. Was she just overly suspicious, or was she right? Hye Min didn't know, as she continued with EXO-K.
 
The day soon gone by, as Hye Min together with EXO-K returned to the hotel.
 
"Ah, long day it is," Hye Min murmured as she fell flat onto the hotel's bed and lay still. She found it nice and comfy, like giving her a sense of warmth, just like her home, and her father.
"Appa, wonder how is he now."
 
She got up and went to her bag, as she started searching for the schedule.
"Day 1, over." Hye Min bit her lip as she crossed out the schedule for the first day. "Day 2, nothing, hmm, that's quite good of Mr Lee," Hye Min mumbled as she tapped her chin.
 
Just then, there was a knock on the door, and Hye Min opened the door, to find Chanyeol beaming excitedly at her, with EXO-K behind him, and they all went in, with Chanyeol leading as he jumped. "Hye Min! Sweets sweets!"
 
"Mr Park, I don't have any sweets left," Hye Min replied as she opened the door wider for EXO-K to come in.
 
"Hmm, to be honest, I think Hye Min's bed is better than ours," Baekhyun pointed out, as he and other EXO-K members sat on it, bouncing.
 
"Softer too," Suho mumbled.
"Just like sweets!" Chanyeol shrilled.
"And also bouncier," Sehun added.
 
Hye Min smiled as she say beside Suho. "So what are you planning to do in my room?"
 
"We're asking you to go down for dinner!" D.O. exclaimed as he though of the food the hotel serves. Hye Min snapped her fingers and thought. "Dinner! I forgot!" Hye Min exclaimed and quickly she looked through the schedule.
 
"Alright let's go down for dinner!" She clapped her hands as she opened the door.
 
"Hye Min, you know that you always look at the schedule, give yourself some time to breathe, if you continue being so tight about the timing, you will fall sick. You're vexing over unnecessary stuff," Suho said worriedly.
 
"I know I know, but it's just that what if I fail to do the job properly? I'm holding such a big responsibility, and I'm just," Hye Min paused as she searched for the word that was what she was feeling now. "Nervous."
 
Suho softly smiled, as he walked over to her back and squeezed her shoulders lightly. "Take it all easy, it'll be fine in no time, and the life of being a temporary manager may not be so nervous, instead maybe you'll find it fun." Suho patted her shoulder, and ruffled her hair, then sat next to her as they waited for the food to serve.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Alright! Good night guys, remember to wake up early in the morning, you have one more recording, good night." Hye Min fidgeted with her keys as she opened her hotel room door, thinking that EXO-K were already on the way to their rooms, but instead, they went into her room swiftly before she could react.
 
Hye Min blinked a few times.
"Remember we said we're going to have a party? We're going to have it tonight! Here!" Sehun squealed as he jumped on the bed, together with the other members.
 
"But you need to wake up early tomorrow in the morning! I need sleep too!" Hye Min reasoned out. And they would also stink her bed.
 
Hye Min turned to face the smiling Suho, who just looked at the EXO-K members smiling happily at each other as their head bouncing up and down as they jumped.
 
"Hye Min, you'll be having a long night."
 
She shook her head as she sat on a chair and looked at them, wondering many things.
 
Hye Min had seen their cool images on screen, but seeing their childish and playful image, it's the first time. It was like getting to know them, while other's don't, and getting to know and understand each other better.
 
She rested her chin on her palm as she watched them, then her eyes slowly fluttered close, as she drifted off to sleep, with EXO-K creating havoc in her room.
 
-----