Who won?

Can We both Win?

THREE YEARS LATER

 

Myungsoo loosened his tie and sat back his reclining chair. He took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

It was a hard, work-loaded day. But at least, it's halfway done.

A smile crept up his lips when he heard the familiar voice speaking just outside his office. Hell, he'd just close his eyes and hear that voice all day.

But being with the owner was a lot better.

The door creaked open and his heart dropped. Just like how it always did.

"Get up. You're taking me to lunch today, CEO Kim."

He huffed and shook his head. "Only if this hot woman in front of him gives him a nice kiss on the cheek, he will get up."

She crossed her arms and smiled tauntingly. "Oh? Well that woman will go back to Europe if he doesn't get up."

"Honey, come on. You know I can't let you go anymore. I won't ever let you go anymore. So just come here, I want to have a moment with you."

"What did you eat, seriously? Did you take some of Jongin's greasy pills?" She chuckled, but still walked over to him. He happily pulled her to his lap and buried his face on her neck, eventually ending up faintly brushing his lips to her shoulders. "I missed you so much, babe." He murmured.

"As to what I have in my mind, you visited me there for at least twenty times, and I came home for every holiday. Now, you missed me? That much?" She rolled her eyes and poked his nose.

He made a face and pecked her lips. "Yes, babe. I can't get enough of you." He whispered huskily. She slapped his arm to which he immediately winced. "Jiji!"

"I love you too." She pecked his cheek. "Now can we go to lunch?"

"Yup." He stood up as soon as she got off his lap. They walked out the office, his arm encircled around her waist like he'd lose her any second.

"And oh, I talked to Uncle Kim. You're off from work already."

"I... Am?"

"You can't get enough of me, right? I'm doing you a favor, babe." She winked.

 

"So, who invited these two? Cause I surely didn't." Tao harrumphed and crossed his arms, eyeing Myungsoo and Eunji dangerously.

She smiled cheekily and stepped on his foot. The panda automatically winced. Of course he would, she stepped on him with her trusty heel.

"Who would like a girl like you?!" Tao cried in pain. Eunji chuckled and sat down on one of the chairs, Myungsoo sitting beside her. "Obviously all of the guys, except crybabies like you."

"They can like you all they want, but you're taken." Myungsoo grumbled.

She hugged his arm and stuck her tongue out to Tao. "I still love you, baobei. You're just so annoying when you pretend to hate me."

"Time will come I won't pretend anymore." Tao seethed and took his seat, his brows arched together in annoyance. The door to the private dining room opened and Lay walked in with the love of his life, his arrogance. Eunji got up and gave him a hug, to which the unicorn responded with a face. "You smell weird!"

"Blame CEO Kim. He gave me this perfume." She grinned.

Myungsoo's eyes widened and he protested. "It smells nice!"

"You have weird taste, Myung."

"So do you." Myungsoo replied, sticking his tongue out. Lay flung his hands up. "I an't believe you're CEO!"

"But I can believe you're still single. No one wants you, unicorn."

"H-hey!"

"I taught him that. You go my boyfie! I support you, beat the unicorn!" Eunji clapped and took her seat. Lay sighed and sat down too, damn he just hated being called unicorn.

He's manly, you know.

But not as manly as the next man who entered. You know what they say, men are men when they know commitment.

"Hey sup." Kai cooly swaggered to his place and closed his eyes. Everybody looked at him weirdly. "Why are you being.... Weird? Are you... Getting married? It looks like the world is ending for you." Myungsoo cackled and threw the playboy a table napkin straight to his pretty face. Kai gave him a look and sighed heavily.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" Lay asked, devouring his starter's course, a Greek salad. Kai looked at each and every one in the room and sighed again. "Yes I'm getting married."

Everybody cracked up like high on .

He narrowed his eyes and stood up. "Guys!"

"It's true." Kris walked in the room and chuckled. "I talked to your Dad in the meeting this morning. Wow, Jongin. Just... Wow."

Silence filled the room, until Tao burped.

At least somebody broke the silence, he thought, looking at the disgusted looks being thrown to his direction.

"With... Who? That girl you've been arranged with? The date's set?" Eunji bit her lip. As much as she loves her bestie to finally settle down, she wanted it to be real.

Kai smiled softly and nodded. "But it's not that bad. I think... I like her."

"I knew it!" Myungsoo pumped his fists in te air. "I knew you do! You can't stop talking abut her, man. It's about time you know love."

"Gay." Lay shuddered, to which Kris smacked his head after. "So anti-social, unicorn." He clucked his tongue.

"For the nth time, I'm not a-"

"Unicorn!" Everybody finished, eventually laughing their asses off.

 

"Where's Yeye?" Myungsoo hugged her tighter. Eunji exhaled and moved closer to him if that was even possible. "He's having his vacation at our hometown in Beijing."

"I miss him too." He shrugged and nuzzled her hair. Eunji closed her eyes and let the moment sink in.

Kai's getting married.

Kris, Tao and Lay are all successful in their own lives.

Yeye's finally relaxing.

She's back for good.

Myungsoo's finally stable in his company.

They're finally together.

"Babe, I want to do something tomorrow." He murmured, kissing her shoulders gently that it made her giggle. "What? If you want to eat, I'm up for it."

"Nope, I want to skydive."

She sat up and looked at him. "Skydive?"

They stared at each other for moments before smiles tugged on their lips. She rolled her eyes and crawled back to his side. "Are you serious?"

"Hell yes." He grinned. "I remember that girl three years ago."

"And may I ask who that girl is?" She smiled to herself and let him play with her hair. He smiled too and occasionally kissed her temples. "Someone who had a huge crush on her bestfriend. She wanted to win his heart."

She remained silent as her mind traveled back to so many memories.

"I also remember a guy back then, he was so lost in his life. He fell in love with that girl. He wanted her so badly, he wanted to win her heart."

She opened her eyes and faced him. "Who won?"

"Only he did."

"Wrong." She replied and planted a kiss on his lips. He didn't want to let go but she pulled away, smiling at him knowingly. "She won the heart of a better man, a man who won hers."

He s his arms around her waist that it made her yelp.

 

"I guess that makes them both winners. They both won."

 

He whispered, and closed the gap between their lips.




_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It's the end.

thank you so much for stying with me and putting up with my late updates. 

I lack so much as an author, and I'm sorry.

But I love this stroy, and I hope you enjoyed it too.

See you subbies, if ever we meet again on my other stories, or I meet you on your stories :>

ONCE AGIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

 

lol i have a new exo story too. here, if you wanna check it out:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/630384

"The Honor Society"

 

Byebye :>