Underlying Reality

Can We both Win?

(you can listen to this song :> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS1_HfbAVTA )

 

 

NARRATOR

 

It was so heavy. He wanted to be selfish and just keep her to himself, but if that was what she wanted, who is he to stop him. He didn't want to be the hindrance to her dreams. If only he could be her dream, but they were young. They had duties as individuals, and it wasn't right to think recklessly without considering practicality. More so, reality.

He loves her, hell, he loves her so much.

But now that he actually felt how enchanted it is to love, he knows better.

 

Myungsoo dried his hands with the towel and leaned on the sink for a while. He hated feeling like this. He hated it so much, but he couldn't do anything. He didn't know what to do anyway, his mind was a mess.

"Myung." His heart fluttered when he felt a familiar pair of arms hug him from behind. She could feel her warmth, smell her vanilla scent, and a smile immediately lingered on his lips.

Still, contrast to his smile was his heart.

Why can't I just be with you? Is it really hard to love, without so many complications?

"Hey there." He turned around and enclosed her small frame with his arms. "Still hungry?"

"Do I look like a pig to you?" She frowned playfully.

He nodded innocently. "Yup."

She rolled her eyes and buried her head on his chest. He smiled even more and nuzzled her hair. He felt her tighten the hug, and he couldn't help but tilt her head up and plant a kiss on her forehead. "You're one clingy girlfriend."

She pulled away and met his eyes. Just like that, they knew they shouldn't be talking about anything yet.

With that, she smiled and took his hand. "Let's go back, before they start looking for us."

 

 

"What will happen to rock salt when you throw it to the water?"

Myungsoo looked to his side, startled with company. He was standing there beside the poolside, looking at the view from the Yi's garden. He enjoyed the absence of company, and it startled him to see Yeye standing there beside him, also looking at the view.

"NaCL plus H2O?" Myungsoo guessed, smiling.

Yeye shook his head and playfully rolled his eyes. "It simply gets wet."

"Oh." Myungsoo suppressed his chuckle. "Yeye, how do you put an elephant inside a refrigirator?"

Yeye looked at him knowingly, before they answered simultaneously. "By opening the refrigerator's door."

They stood there, laughing at their lame jokes. "I like you, Young Master Kim."

"Thanks, Yeye."

"I know you do love her."

He smiled and looked at the stars above the night sky. If he'd be immature and be shy about his feelings, he was a coward. He felt his herat flutter at the mere thought of her, and he knew he couldn't be a coward anymore. Forget about all the stpidity and just be brave.

"I love her so much." He steted with much confidence, feeling light that he was freely saying it now. "I love her so much, Yeye, that I want her to be happy."

"I know."

"I love her so much, Yeye, that I will smile even if she leaves."

"I know."

"I love her so much, Yeye, that I will let her go."

Yeye sighed and tapped his shoulder comfortingly. "You will let her go, Myungsoo. You know what I'm talking about."

Myungsoo blinked as he felt his eyes moisten. He quickly brushed the feeling away and looked at Yeye. "H-how?"

"By doing exactly nothing, Kim Myungsoo. I know you love her, and by that, you'll know what to do." He smiled and handed him a bottle of beer. "Go, drink up. Yi Fan buys this beer from France, and it's rarely in stock."

Myungsoo held the bottle in his hands, still confused.

 

"You know what to do, Myungsoo." With that, Yeye left him alone to his thoughts.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________

 
Don't worry guys. I'm not that bad.
mehehe