Bothered

Can We both Win?

NARRATOR

 

Ignorance.

Like every other thing in the world, it can be dominant or rare. But with Eunji, she chooses it to be dominant. Running around her veins like some kind of ty venom.

Questions clouded her mind too, after that night.

But she shrugged it off. Myungsoo’s close to her, he knows her too well now, and she knows that was only to comfort her. After all her Geges and Jongin kisses her forehead to ease her nightmares before.

It’s not a big deal. It was to comfort her. Right.

 

“I need to get out with Fan Gege today. I’ll go first.” She waved at Kai and Myungsoo before slipping in the car that Kris sent. In seconds, she was gone.

Myungsoo was left alone with Kai. They walked silently side by side, hands in their pockets.

Myungsoo exhaled, he couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“Is this really happening?”

Kai stopped in his tracks and raised his brows. “What?”

“You. Changing for the better.”

It confused Kai. His forehead creased as he examined his friend’s eyes for anything. But he couldn’t figure out what it was. “Isn’t it the right thing?”

“Y-yeah, it is.” Myungsoo nodded.

They were about to separate ways when they arrived at their own cars. But before kai can slip in his seat, Myungsoo spoke.

“Do you like Jiji?”

Kai smiled meaningfully at his friend. “Everybody does, right?”

With that he closed the door and sped away.

 

Minah was walking beside Kris, looping her arm around his elbow. Eunji walked at his other side, her expression a little peeved.

But she was trying to hide it. She didn’t want to be a brat.

Of course, Yeye asked her to go out with kris and Minah, so she could make Minah feel more comfortable around the only Yi granddaughter.

Everybody thought it was a great idea. Even Kris. But she was feeling uncomfortable she didn’t know why.

“Let’s go in that shop.” Kris pointed to a nearby shop, Eunji’s favorite jewelry store. Tiffany’s.

Eunji lightly smiled at her cousin. He nodded and walked in with the two girls.

 

“Don’t you think this is pretty?” Minah’s eyes sparkled as she lifted a single chain bracelet in her hands. Eunji nodded. “Yup, I think they have that in white gold. It’ll be nice.”

Minah smiled at her. “You think so? I’ll ask them!” She enthusiastically giggled and approached the saleslady.

Eunji was about to scan more products when she felt someone squeee her shoulder. She turned to see Kris slightly smiling at her. “I’m happy you agreed.”

“I think she’s friendly, Gege.”

Kris shrugged and went to Minah’s place. Eunji sighed and looked at a cross pendant dangling in two chains. She smiled, it was pretty.

 

“Will you buy it for me, Oppa?”

Her brows furrowed at what she heard.

“Uh… s-sure.” She heard Kris say.

Then she heard squealing and gratitude. She turned around to see Minah lightly hugging her cousin. Her brows furrowed as she walked out the shop.

She didn’t want to be a brat, she told herself. But they weren’t even together, and making him buy her expensive things… it was just odd.

She was slowly afraid her cousin was being dense.

 

 

“It’s just weird. You know.” Eunji muttered, fiddling with her fingers. Kai and Lay sat at the couch beside her, playing video games.

Lay snorted. “I don’t care, it’s Yi Fan Gege’s life. I told him to know the girl more.”

She nibbled on her lower lip as she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when Kai spoke. “Maybe she’s just accustomed to that kind of behavior, Ji. She’s a daddy’s girl, so she gets pretty comfortable with males.”

Eunji nodded as she processed Kai’s words. Maybe, she thought. There she was telling Kai and Lay. She wanted to tell Myungsoo, but she knew Myungsoo and Minah were close.

“I was just… shocked. Anyway, goodnight boys.” With that she stood up and left for her room. “Goodnight cupcake!” Kai hollered.

 

________________________________________

 

this is short,  i know. sorry.

:)