Unknown

Can We both Win?

 

NARRATOR

 

It was Saturday. Kai and Eunji decided to disturb Myungsoo early in the moring, so that they could spend the day being lazy eating away fatty foods.

“I’m sure he’s still drooling on his bed, Jongin.”

Kai grinned as he held the steering wheel. “Good, then we can take a picture of him and have something to blackmail him with.”

“The jerk is vain, that’s a great idea!” Eunji giggled. Kai chuckled with her.

 

“Oh, Young Master has a guest. They're in his room.” The head maid informed as they both entered his house. They nodded and waited at the living room.

Kai’s brows furrowed. Myungsoo rarely lets anyone enter in his room.

“Who is it, Mrs. Shim?”

The head maid smiled. “It’s Ms. Kang. He grew up with her.”

Eunji and Kai exchanged looks.

 

Eunji’s POV

 

Minah and Myungsoo in his room. That’s odd. Maybe Myungsoo finally forgave her, and they made up. Maybe I should be happy for him. Yeah, I should.

But there’s this churning on my stomach.

“What could they be doing?” I mumbled. Kai shrugged. “They can be doing anything.”

Anything? Like… gosh would the jerk... do that?

My stomach flipped again, and I noticed my hands slightly sweating. My foot wouldn’t stop tapping the floor. “Can we just barge in there now?”

Jiji.” Kai looked at me pointedly.

Okay, maybe not then. But it’s taking too long and I think there’s something going on.

Kai looked at me with this unreadable thing on his eyes. Slowly, his lips tugged into a smile. Then he shook his head at me.

Weird guy. Well, that's not unusual.

“J-jong in, why are they taking too long?” I asked again.

Kai sighed, maybe he was getting irked too. “I don’t know.”

“What could they be doing?” I asked again. Why am I even asking again. .

He rolled his eyes and sank on his seat. “Maybe talking about world peace or something. Don’t worry.” He smiled.

“I’m not worrying!” I protested. Worry? What I’m perfectly fine.

And world peace? Yeah maybe they're talking about world peace after all.

Yay for world peace! 

Gosh why.

 

 

NARRATOR

 

Myungsoo walked down the stairs with a smiling Minah trailing behind him.

“You guys.” Myungsoo’s brows rose as he looked at his friends. “You’re here.”

Eunji stood up and looked at him questioningly. Of course we're here.

He shrugged lazily and proceeded to the kitchen. “I’m hungry.”

Kai chuckled and followed behind Myungsoo. Eunji and Minah were left behind the living room. Moments later, Minah turned to Eunji with a grin.

“He forgave me, Eunji-sshi.” She smiled softly, unable to hide her happiness. Eunji’s lips parted to say something, but she didn’t know what to say.

Myungsoo did forgive Minah.

Minah continued, noticing her silence. “I know what I did to him was really bad, and I regret it so much. I’m glad he sees my sincerity. We grew up together and It’s hard not having him around. I’m really happy.”

Eunji nodded and slowly smiled as the words slowly processed on her brain. She was uncertain on how to react though. “That’s… great!” She beamed.

Minah nodded vigorously and held her hands. Eunji’s eyes widened.

“I’m so so happy! I hope we can be close too! I know you’re close with Soo-soo Oppa! His friends are my friends too! I hope that's fine with you!”

She bit her lip and forced herself to grin. It was hell a lot awkward. She wasn't really the type to squeal at girls and tell them to be close with her. She wasn't that... girly.

“Y…yeah. Let’s be close.” She chuckled.

“Guys? Let’s eat out.” Kai walked out and raised his brows at Minah delightfully holding Eunji’s hands. Myungsoo followed behind Kai and smirked at the scene.

He walked towards the door and pulled Eunji to his side, as usual, slinging an arm around her shoulders. “You told me about new beginnings, didn’t you?” He whispered.

Eunji rolled her eyes. “Yeah. I didn’t know you could actually forgive someone though. You’re  a cold-hearted after all.”

“Hmm. Maybe, maybe not.” He hummed and pulled her to his car.

Kai followed behind chatting with Minah.

 

They arrived at an Italian Restaurant moments later.

Eunji rode with Myungsoo, while Minah with Kai.

“I’ll get the seafood pasta. Wait— what if let’s order the seafood deal for four people?” Eunji muttered as she scanned the menu.

Myungsoo cleared his throat. “Minah’s allergic to shrimps.”

Minah nodded, a soft smile on her lips. “Oppa, you remember.”

Eunji bit her lip as she looked away. Kai was grinning across her. She was sitting beside Myungsoo, and Minah was beside Kai.

“Okay then, just for me. Order what you want.” She closed the menu and shrugged.

 

Eunji was eating her pasta deliciously, as well as Kai who ordered a big plate of Bolognese all for himself.

“Oppa remember that time when we went to San Fransisco together?” Minah chimed as she chewed on her pizza. Myungsoo nodded and smiled. “Yeah, and you forgot your luggage at the airport?”

“It wasn’t my fault!” Minah giggled, pouting at Myungsoo. He rolled his eyes. “Yeah right you’re like a grandma.”

Minah shrugged as her eyes lit up again. “Oh, and we ate at that diner where they sold unlimited fries and you were vomiting that night!”

Myungsoo actually laughed. “What? It was unlimited!!”

Eunji looked at the two questioningly. She listened as the two reminisced memories. Her grip on her fork unconsciously tightened as her eyes narrowed to slits.

She was slowly getting peeved.

*Hello? We’re here, losers! At least acknowledge us!* She thought, but she was also debating why she was thinking like that. After all, it shouldn’t bother her.

She didn't really care about things, that was her personality.

Kai slurped on his pasta and wiped his lip. He looked at Eunji and raised a brow.

Eunji ignored him and went back to eating her food, her mind a mess.

“And that time when we rode the ferris wheel together! I love that place, and that day too!” Minah smiled meaningfully. Myungsoo’s eyes dreamily changed and he mumbled. “Yeah..”

Eunji stared at him with disbelief as her nose flared. She didn’t even know why she was acting this way. But too late, she was peeved as hell without even knowing why.

“Jongin!” She beamed too enthusiastically, suddenly setting her fork down.

Kai looked up from his food and blinked. “What?”

She smiled too widely. “Rememeber that time when we used to run around the house fully ?”

Myungsoo’s eyes widened like saucers.

“Yeah, what were we like, ten?” Kai shrugged.

Eunji giggled, her voice chiming. “Maybe. It was fun! We used to play around and sleep side by side in our underwear!”

Myungsoo quickly swallowed his food and gulped down his water. Minah was smiling, oblivious to the situation. Well, Kai was… Kai. He was just eating there.

Eunji turned to Myungsoo and she smiled too innocently. He stared back at her and stiffly looked away.

Then the meal went silent till the end.

 

 

__________________________________________________

oops i sense something lol

anyway, hi guys. zzz hihihi