Confusion

Can We both Win?

 

NARRATOR

 

“Yeah right, welcome to hell.” Eunji mumbled as Myungsoo came running to her from the school gates, he was wearing his usual smug face.

Seriously, this boy got issues. Undeniable.

She put on her sarcastic smile as he slung an arm around her.

“Hey Myungie, it’s nice to meet you!!” She beamed fakely, clinging on to his arm like a puppy. Myungsoo looked at her incredulously before prying her hands away.

He snickered. “Don’t even try to act like that, it disgusts me. You're supposed to be a brat, not an overactive nice girl.”

“I know it annoys you, which is good.” She stuck her tongue out and pulled him towards their first class.

 

 

“Jongin’s escorting me this Saturday for the company ball.”

Myungsoo stopped walking. That caught his attention. “Really?”

Eunji nodded as she pulled him to walk again. They were heading to their own classes, it was just after their third period. Talk about stress.

“That’s... progress. I mean, you got it.” Myungsoo commented.

Eunji sighed, her shouders falling. “I don’t know, jerk. I really don’t know. Maybe I could try showing him at the ball. After all, we'll be stuck with each other. Maybe I'll get the chance to be... honest? Right?”

Moments later they arrived at Eunji’s room. Myungsoo just kept silent as he lightly pushed her inside and ruffled her hair. She stopped just at the door and stared at him.

“So... what do you say?”

“About what?” He asked, acting cool.

She rolled her eyes. “About Jongin. I mean, I’m really gonna do this.”

“Do what you want.” He muttered before turning his back and walking away. Eunji tilted her head at his figure disappearing at the hallway. Jerk was acting weird.

 

 

“So the world finally gets to meet the only Yi granddaughter.” Kai whistled as Eunji plopped beside him on the school’s gazebo.

She scowled upon remembering Saturday’s event. “Yeah, the one and only.”

“It’s really an honor to her, you know.” He winked, poking her side. Blood rushed to Eunji’s cheek, but she bit the insides to stop herself. “If I know, you’d bring another hot chick. Yeye just forced you. Bleh.”

“Nah, I want to my cupcake, of course.” Kai frowned and pulled her waist to him. He started tickling her, causing Eunji to get caught in her giggle fits.

Myungsoo walked to the school gazebo and stopped at the sight of the two. His brows furrowed for a moment, before exhaling.

“I’m here.” He cleared his throat.

Kai looked at him and his lip. “Come on dude, help me torture this brat!”

Myungsoo chuckled and looked at Eunji who was helplessly protesting.

“No, stoooop!” She shrieked.

Myungsoo shrugged. “You’re all by yourself, dude.”

He looked away and bit his lip. Something was stirring inside him, yet he didn’t know what exactly. He shrugged it off and stood up. 

“I think I forgot my notebook.” He muttered, scratching his head.

“Jerk don’t leave me alone with this b-b-bastaaaard!” Eunji shrieked once again while Kai attacked her endlessly, poking her tummy as she struggled free.

He smiled at her once before walking away.

*If she wants to confess to Jongin, she needs time with him alone.*

Is this him being good? Maybe. Maybe.

 

Myungsoo walked in his room, throwing himself on the bed. He buried his face on the sheets and began mumbling to himself. Thoughts were rummaging his poor mind.

“What a long day.” He sat up and ruffled his hair. He looked around and some sticky note on his lamp caught his attention.

It was bright pink, and it irked him. Too girly. Ew.

His brows furrowed as he read.

Oppa, I’m back. See you soon. – KMA

Memories came rushing to his head like a whirlpool.

 

___________________________________________________________

ohohohohoho