Chapter 18

A Bang In The Heart

 

I looked carelessly at him and shook my head trying to utter out a voice. Seungri's wide eyes scrambled around with small whimpers coming out of his mouth.
"Uh- S-Seungri, it's not- what you-" I stammered but all the while my hands were still frozen on Jiyong's pants.
      "A-Ani Hyung!!" Seungri staggered towards us.
Jiyong finally broke free from his shock. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back up straight. Letting go of my arm, Jiyong slid his hand down to my hand and tightly grasped it. 
       Seungri took a grab at Jiyong's arm and looked down at our hands rejoiced together. "H-Hyung!! Say something!"
       Jiyong pulled away from Seungri's grasp and quickly slid out of the elevator, leading me with him. "Yah- move you bastard. Aiiishh-" 
When Seungri began to start running after us, Jiyong pulled hard at my hand and we ran at full speed. Across the hallways and up the emergency stairs we ran. I was out of breath but it all felt worth it. He made sure I didn't trip so he kept me close. My dress still hanging stupidly at his zipper. What a way to be together.
      We finally arrived at one of the upper floors and came across two bathrooms. Jiyong started to lead me into the men's bathroom when I stopped walking and paused.
      "W-wait, Im not going in there" I said pointing at the sign. 
      "I'm not going in the women's bathroom!"
      "B-but-"
      "Just come on..." He pulled me inside. 
Jiyong rubbed his temples and let out a large sigh, "Damn it, he's gonna probably tell everyone. That kid, he probably thinks we did..." He looked at me with a frowning face "It's all because of you!"
 
I raised my eyebrows, "Me?? If you didn't run, maybe we could have explained it to him! Maybe he wouldn't have been so suspicious about it!!"
       Jiyong sighed helplessly and looked down at his zipper. "You know what, we gotta fix this NOW." He looked away in the other direction and awkwardly swallowed.
"Y-you take of your dress" He said crossing his arms.
Wait what? I'm not going to strip in from of him! No! 
       "No! I'm not taking off my dress!" I said angrily "You take off your pants!"
       "Then what, you want me to walk out of here pant-less? That's perfect, Kwon Jiyong makes a fashion statement with his pant-less pants" He said sarcastically with his hands in the air.
       "I am a GIRL! I'm not going to walk out of here dress-less!" My voice increased.
He looked thoughtfully at the ceiling and his eyes lit up with a evil grin, "Ah! Scissors!"
Scissors? What scissors? He's not going to...? Oh hell no.
        I slowly backed away as much as I could from him and held my dress tightly. "Ohh noo. I'm not letting you do this"
        

 

Jiyong frowned and shrugged "Its not like it's going to hurt.  Just a little sni-"
"NO. This dress... is really expensive."
        "So? I'll...buy you a new one." 
        I gave him a stern look "You cut, I quit this job."
Jiyong thought about it for a second and then grabbed my hand to leave the bathroom, "That's it, we're cutting."
        I tried to pull back from his grasp but his grip was too strong. 
        "Ok. Yah, I'll call you back later bastard. Yea tomorrow then- bye." A constricted wheezy voice came from the hallway. It sounded as if it was coming closer and closer into the bathroom.
Jiyong froze. His cold grey stone eyes flashed and his hair bounced as he jumped a little. "Sajangnim!" He whispered almost too loudly.
          He immediately turned around and ran into one of the stalls leading me in there with him closing the door shut. Jiyong climbed up on the toilet seat and pulled me up. 
The sound of footsteps clanging against the marble floor came closer and soon he was inside the bathroom.
          To make sure I wouldn't fall, Jiyong kept one arm around my back and my body close to him. In fact too close. With my ear against his chest, I could hear his heart thumping as if it were a drum. He was trying so hard to suppress his heavy breathing. When I looked up at his face, I could see little sweat beads forming on his forehead. His eyes shiny and alert focused on the small crevice between the door and the stall. 
       
 I heard a zipper pull down and a stream of liquid being released. I jumped a bit at the sound but Jiyong held me tighter and looked down at me. Underneath the bright bathroom light, shadows casted down his eyes and lips. He put a delicate finger to his lips and smiled slightly. I couldn't believe the fact that Kwon Jiyong and I were literally grabbing onto each other on top of a toilet seat, listening to sajangnim pee. After the deed was done, the footsteps walked over to the sink and a stream of water flowed.
 "Yah- this bastard is handsome" The wheezy voice said as the water stopped.
       Jiyong tried to hold in a small laugh.
The footsteps walked out of the bathroom and finally it got completely silent that we could hear the leftover dripping sound of the sink faucet.
        He let out a loud sigh and opened the stall door. Jiyong stepped down from the toilet and held my hand so I could come down.
         I hopelessly tugged at my dress "So what do we do now?" I looked at my phone. Oh my gosh it was past five. No time for that now.
         Jiyong's face lit up brightly and he seemed to have another brilliant idea. "Ah! Yumi noona!" 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yumi noona turned out to be one of Bigbang's stylists. She looked fairly young for her age and she had the face that just had "nice" written all over it. She was on the chubbier side but she looked good in her own kind of fashion. Kinda had a quirky and excitable feeling to her. Abut friendly overall. She was here to drop off some clothes left over from one of the performances for Jiyong and coincidently she was just who we needed.

 

"Yah, how this even happen in the first place?" Yumi said as she delicately released the hem of my dress to his pants. Jiyong ran his fingers through his hair and jerked his head back.
"Ahh I don't even know... This girl just ran straight into me." He smiled teasingly.
"No way! I was just busy looking at my phone and you went pretty full speed at me too!" I retorted playfully.
"Children children. Are you guys done?" Yumi stood up from her knees and pat our backs. 
      Jiyong looked at his phone, "Teddy hyung wants me right now. I told him I would be there 30 minutes ago." He looked up at me. There was something in his face, a kind of a sadness that longed to stay.
"You should hurry up and go then" Yumi said pushing him gently.
"Gomawo* Yumi noona.."
Jiyong started to walk away and gave one last look at me, "Remi-yah...See ya." He gave a final soft smile waving two fingers at me and walked away in his casual swagger.
        I turned to Yumi and bowed slightly at her "Yumi-unnie*, thank you!"
Yumi smiled, "You don't have to be so formal with me... Yah but I want to tell you that I'm so jealous of your body, you have the perfect figure!" 
I looked down at my body and nervously laughed, "Oh you, stop it.. Haha thank you!" 
       "And you're really pretty...no wonder Jiyongie looks at you like that." 
----------------------
*gomawo- thank you (informal)
*unnie- what younger girl calls older girl 
---------------
Looked at me..? Like what?
I frowned and gave a confused smile. "Wait what?" 
     She raised her eyebrows and smiled mischievously ,"Come on, you know. It's so obvious."
      My body felt hot and blood rushed through my face. I had a feeling I knew what she was talking about but I didn't want to believe it. How could I believe it? The last time I did, it ended up weird.
       "Um, I- I don't thi-"
Yumi placed her hand over my shoulder "It's okay, I'll keep it quiet" she put a finger over her curved lips.
       "But I-"
       Yumi picked up her bags and started to head out.  "Hey I gotta go right now... It was nice meeting you. You're cool. See you sometime later" she waved bye with the same cool flair that Jiyong had.
       I bowed my head, "Thanks Yumi-unnie!"
I finally texted back my boss that I couldn't go but instead I would come in tomorrow. 
      I sighed heavily. Oh what a day. How will I face Seungri now? Or even Jiyong again after this miraculous event? 
      As I walked downstairs using the very same stairs that Jiyong and I had ran up earlier triggered a loud laugh in me. How ridiculous did we look to Seungri? 
When I finally reached the first floor, I had started to head out of the entrance when I heard a sweet calling voice, "Remi-yah!"