Ch. 48

Priorities

 

 The song finishes, and we stand there looking at each other. "Well it looks like we've brought you two even closer with this little project." I hear SM's CEO say as both CEO’s chuckle.
"
I want to get some film of you both acting cute. Take this heart, and go over to that tree right there, please." The director asks. We obey and stand in front of the tree, not really understanding what he wants us to do. "Now I want the both of you to stand behind the tree and lean around it towards the camera while holding the heart and smiling at each other.We obey and do exactly as he asked. "Cut!! Great! You both can take a break now."

 

We decide to just run around and play in the snow a bit more. Seeing how well we were playing, the cameraman start recording us again, but neither of us notice, we are having too much fun together. I grab the heart and run behind the tree we were filming with earlier, and I lean around with the heart in both of my hands and kiss his cheek. He blushes and we both start giggling and he kisses me, making me squeal and run away. I trip and fall on the snow and he runs over, giggling and trying to see if I was okay. I end up pulling him down to sit in the snow with me. We giggle and start picking up snow and blowing it around.

 

After about 15 minutes of playing around on our own, we look up to see the cameraman and director smiling down at us. "And cut!! That was great!" We look at each other and then back at them in confusion. "We saw how well you both were playing on your own, and decided to film it. And I am really glad we did, because we got some really great shots." He winked. We blush and stand up, walking over to our CEO’s and taking a seat.

 

After a full day of filming, we head back to our own company buildings, and I head straight to bed. When I wake up and head off to training, the girls decide to do some solo training today, so we split up into various rooms and dance studios scattered throughout NHM's Training Floor. I take the usual Dance Studio, and close the door, turn on the CD player and plug in my iPod. I make it only play Chinese music, because I was in a Chinese mood. Show Luo starts singing 'Only You' and I start warming up both my voice and my body.

 

Top Combine comes on with 'Greatness Equal to Heaven', and I start dancing. Halfway through the song, I spot someone watching me in the mirror. "What?" I ask, still dancing.
"I just came to see what you were doing." Dongho answers.
"Oh." I say, as the song ends. "Do you want to practice with me?"
"Sure!" He says excitedly, closing the door and walking over to me. I grab my iPod and change it to play every song on it on shuffle. 'Tonight' by BIGBANG comes on. I start imitating GD, making Dongho giggle.
"
Na michil geot gatae~ Ama jichin geot gatae~ Anya jillin geot gatae beolsseo ttabunhae sisihae~ Han yeojaroneun manjok mot haneun bad boy but I’m nice~ Uh~ An neomeogagoneun mot baegilgeol let me blow ya mind~" I say.
Dongho tries to act y when he starts T.O.P's part, but fails at the whole 'y' thing, making me giggle at him. "
Eonjebuteoyeonneunji~ Gamheungi eobseojin uri~ Ijen machi jin~ Ppajin gim~ Ppajin kollagatji~ Mugamgakhaejin cheot neukkim~ Seororeul hyanghan gyeotnunjil~ Geukkat sarange nan mongmaeji anha~ Don’t wanna try no more~" He says, still attempting to act as y as T.O.P.

 

'Tonight' finally finishes, just as we were really getting into the song. Next, my heart stops as the song starts playing. I start doing my normal parts of 0330, making Dongho do the other parts. "Eokkaega chuk neureojyeo ittneun neo~ Hansumman ddang kkeojige swineun neo~ Dapdaphan gaseumman tangtang chineun neo~ Duson moa haneurege gido haneun neo~ Ilgeorago moseubi naneun sangsangi ga~ Uri da~ Itja jiuja nappeun gieokdeureul da~ Neoga eoddeolji ara~ Mianhadan mal bakke hal su eobtneun na~" I say, imitating him, seeing him giggle and blush.

 

After dancing together and just goofing off, Dongho takes a seat on the floor with his back to the mirror. EXO-M starts singing 'MAMA', and I start imitating each member to the best of my ability. Dongho starts giggling and clapping. "You are really good at imitating them." He says through his giggle fit.
"Thanks. I've spent a lot of time with them, so I know each of their personalities and the way they behave really well." I say with a wink, still dancing.

"Wo men yao zhe yang bu zai kan pi ci de yan shen ma~ Bu zai dui wo jiang hua ma~ Bu zai shuo ni ai wo ma~ Jiu suan shou le shang~ Yan lei ye ru yu de xia~ Gai bian jiu neng jie da~ Gai bian jiu neng dao da~ Gao su wo~ MAMA~ MAMA~" I sing. The dance break starts, and I attempt to immitate Kai during the dance break. "Zui hou wo nu hong~ Wo kuang ben wo hui wen~ Bu xiang yao shi jie bian de leng~" I fail at imitating Xiumin's yelling. Dongho starts laughing, sliding sideways on the mirror and falling over, still laughing. "Qing bang bang wo MA-MA-MA-MA~ MA-MA-MA-MA~ Turn back~ Gao su wo MA-MA-MA-MA~ MA-MA-MA-MA~ Rolling back~" Dongho starts rolling around on the floor laughing now. "Zhui zhuo shi kong kan~ shui dou hen leng mo~ You xi bu hui zhe yang zuo~ Qing bang bang wo MA-MA-MA-MA~ MA-MA-MA-MA~ Turn back~ Yeeeaaaaaaaaaahhh~" I seriously fail at immitating Kris' deep yelling, making me fall to the floor and start rolling around laughing just like Dongho.
"
What's so funny?" I hear from the door. I stop rolling around and sit up, looking towards the door, still laughing like a crazy person. "Am I interrupting?" Lu Han asks, standing there awkwardly. Dongho stops laughing, sits up, and starts looking at his hands resting in his lap awkwardly.
"
Oh, no! Not at all! Come on in." I say as I stand up and fix my shirt. "We were just laughing because I was doing a bad imitation of Kris-ge ge."
He chuckles and starts walking towards me. "
Sounds very interesting. I think Kris would love to hear it, just as much as I would." He winks, making me giggle. Dongho stands up and starts walking towards the door.
"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry Dongho!" I exclaim apologetically.
"It's okay. I should be getting back to the others right now, anyway." He says without even turning around, and disappears into the hallway.
"
Did I make him leave?" Lu Han asked, looking guilty and sad.
"
Don't worry about it~" I tell him, cupping his face with my hands. "He'll be fine~"
"
Okay~ If you say so~" His face brightens and he gives me a cute goofy smile, making me squeal.
"
What are you doing here anyway?" I ask, trying not to sound like I don't want him here.
"
Oh, well we got done early today, and I just thought that I would come and see you early today. Are you not practicing today?" He looked a little confused.
"
How sweet!!" I jump up and down a bit. "And yes, I do. But today we are practicing on our own for a bit. We decided to do a little 'self improvement' today."
"S
ounds fun. Do you mind if I stay in here until you're done? And then later we could go out and do something." He leans against the mirror and starts sliding down it to sit on the floor.
"
No, not at all! Stay as long as you like! And really? I would have to get into something, well... Not this." I giggle, looking at my practice clothes, thinking that they are NOT what I want to go out on a date in.
"
What do you mean? You look great!"
"
Oh you're just saying that." I blush.

 

Lu Han watches me sing and dance to whatever songs came on shuffle, and my 'training time' has finally ended for the day. We head to my dorm, and go in. All of the girls are in there watching some program on TV. They all turn their heads simultaneously to look at us. "So you've FINALLY decided to bring your boyfriend in so we can meet him?" Quynh Anh jokes. I blush, and Lu Han gives me his signature 'clueless' look, making me squeal and giggle. "What?"
"He doesn't understand English. And he's making his 'clueless' face, and it's
SOOOOOO CUTEEE~" I poke his cheek making him giggle.
"Ohhhh. Then does he understand anything else that we could communicate with him in?" Malaya asks.
"He understands Korean pretty well." I tell them. Their faces light up with curiosity.
"
Annyeong~ You must be Lu Han~" Kyung-Eun jumps up off the couch to shake his hand.
"
Yes." He chuckles.
"
Han Yi, this is Kyung-Eun." I tell him.
"
Annyeong Kyung-Eun." He says shyly.
"
Annnnnnnyyyeooooooooonnnggggg Luuuuuu Haaaaaannnn~" Maria says, coming up to us. Both Lu Han and I giggle.
"
Hello~" He says back.
"
Hi~" Malaya and Quynh Anh say in unison, walking over to us too.
"
I must go and get ready now, I'll be back in a minute." I tell them. "Be nice to him or I will kill all of you!!" I threaten, Lu Han looking clueless again.
"Oooooooo~ Don't want to make the Evil Maknae angry~" Kyung-Eun jokes.
"I mean it!!!!!" I say, raising my voice a little to get my point across that I was dead serious.
"Okay, okay, okay. Don't have a brain aneurysm. We will."
"Good." I say, giving them one last evil glare. I turn to Lu Han. "
Don't let them bother you too much. I'll be back as soon as I can. If you need me, yell for me in Chinese so they won't understand." I disappear into the bedroom.

 

I rummage through my closet, looking for something to wear. After a few minutes I just give up and grab a baggy dark grey and white horizontal striped sweater, medium blue skinny jeans, and my tan UGGs. I run into the bathroom holding my clothes, and take a quick shower. I hurry and quickly blow dry my hair when I get out and braid my hair into low pigtails, wash my face, and put on makeup. I spray some PINK on me and run out of the bathroom, into the 'living room'.
 

All of my girls are sitting around Lu Han and asking him a lot of questions about himself and the other members of EXO. "Alright, I'm done now. We should go now Lu Han, before we miss our reservation." I say, trying to make him understand that it was necessary to lie so that they would let us leave. He nods and stands up, walking over to stand next to me.
"
Alright, I guess you both can leave. I wouldn't want you to miss your reservation." Kyung-Eun says.
"He seems alright. He has our approval." Maria says with a wink. I blush and giggle.
"
Ready?" I ask him.
"
Yes." He says, opening the door for me.
"
Play nice you love birds~" Quynh Anh says with a wink as I walk through the door Lu Han was holding open for me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

If you guys have an requests or suggestions that your would like to see happen, tell me. I would greatly appreciate it. ^___^ Anyway, enjoy~