Ch. 10

Priorities

 

I wake up to Maria standing over me poking my face. "Wake up. We don't have a lot of time before we're supposed to meet the boys in the lobby."

 

I groan, and roll out of bed. Why did I have to dream of him again? And last night, of all nights? I walk into the bathroom and start brushing my teeth, toying with my hair, trying to take it down with one hand.

 

I pull on a fancy baby blue blouse with a black belt at the natural waist. "How does this look?" I ask Maria as I finish putting on my pearl necklace and bracelet.

"I like that one on you better than the pink! It looks great!"
"Thanks. Wow Maria! You look amazing! Are you trying to impress Kevin?" I say jokingly as I wink at her.
"Maybe." She says, winking back. We both giggle.
"I need to go and finish my makeup. How much time do we have left?"
"We have twenty minutes."
"Plenty of time." I say with a smile as I walk into the bathroom.

 

On our way down in the elevator, I make last minute mental preparations for what was to come. "I am so nervous." Maria confessed.
"Don't be. We hung out with them yesterday. Everything will be fine. Besides, they really seem to like us." I say, smiling to reassure her, and secretly attempting to reassure myself.

 

We step out of the elevator, and immediately start scanning the room for the boys. We were about 10 minutes early. Maria spots them sitting by the front door, and starts walking towards them, with me following at her side. They look up at us, their faces brighten, and their eyes immediately start sparkling. They seem happy to see us. ALL of them. Even Dongho seems to have decided to act like them, and now has the same expression as the rest of the boys.

 

"Are you guys ready to go?" I ask shyly.
"Yep. Let's go." Eli says, getting up and the others follow. He gestures toward the door, and Maria and I smile at him step out. There's a private bus waiting for us.
"Is this for us?" Maria asked them.
"Yes. Go ahead and get in. Unless you two want to sit by anyone specific." He said with a wink, making us both giggle.
"I guess who we sit by is up to you guys. Go ahead and decide who is sitting by who. I love all of you, so whoever wants me to sit by them has my permission to." I say with a smile. Maria flashing them a agreeing smile.
"I guess we will get on the bus first then, and let you guys decide who's going to sit by who." Maria tells them.

 

We climb onto the bus and take seats kind of in the middle on opposite sides of the isle. Maria leans over the seat next to her to wink at me as the boys start to board the bus. Kiseop sits to my right, Kevin to Maria's left. I bet she is screaming her head off in her mind right now, I thought to myself with a smile. Eli takes a seat on Maria's side just in front of her in the inner-most seat. It's obvious he couldn't decide who to sit by. Hoon takes a seat to Maria's left. AJ takes a seat just opposite of Eli. Soohyun takes a seat next to AJ. Oh, then that means.. Dongho shyly takes a seat to my left. Oh boy. This is gonna be interesting.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Short update, I know. *tries to do aegyo*

It was kind of boring.. But hang in there. It'll get more interesting, I promise!