Ch. 36

Priorities

 

We walk into the studio to be greeted by the director and a cheerful audience. "Welcome." The director says with a warm smile. As we walk towards the boys' dressing room, I glance out to the audience, and see them eying me enviously and whispering amongst each other. I grab onto Lu Han's arm and attempt to hide myself from them.
"
What is it?" He whispers into my ear.
"
I think the fan girls here don't like that I am with you guys.." I whisper back. We both look at the fan girls sitting in the audience, still staring and whispering to each other.
"
Don't worry about them." He tells me with a warm loving smile. "They're just jealous that you're more beautiful than they are." At that, my heart stops.
"
Do you really mean it?" I say, wide-eyed. We both stop and the others go on to the dressing room.
"
But of course. I mean it with all of my heart." He puts his arm around me and pulls me into the dressing room.

 

After they all are done getting ready, Tao comes and starts chatting with me about the show. "You're going to love it. The shows always go so much better when they are being recorded." He beams at me.
"
I'm sure they don't ALWAYS go better." I say with a giggle.
"
Not always. But most of the time." He giggles. I get up and start digging through the bag I had packed for the day. I pull out a chocolate candy bar and turn to sit back down next to Tao.
"
Do you want some?" I lean the bar towards him.
"
I love chocolate!!!" He exclaims. I break it in half and hand one half to him. He starts munching on it happily. Xiumin comes over and gives me a pout.
"
How come only Tao get's chocolate?" He asks. I hand him half of my piece of chocolate. "Yay!" He squeals, sitting down and munching on it. I giggle and get up to go to my bag when I hear my phone's message notification sound. I look at it and see that it's from Lu Han. I giggle and look around the room, but it's not in here.

 

I open the message, it says 'Mei mei~ Come here~' I giggle and message him back 'Where are you?' I finish my chocolate and decide to take a few pictures while I wait. I have been in China for 5 days now, and I have yet to take any pictures. Tao comes over and take a few pictures with me, and then Kris comes over to move Tao out of the way and take some cool ones. He makes me take one of his arms around me protectively, and a smirk on his face. Xiumin comes over wanting to take pictures too. I start laughing hysterically when I notice that he was some chocolate on his face. He blushes as I
wipe it off for him.
"
Thank you~" He says cutely.
"
No problem." I hear my message notification go off again.

I look at it. 'I'm hiding~ Come find me~' I giggle and message back 'You're not three years old. Ha ha ha. Don't you have to record the show soon?' I start dancing around the dressing room, bored. The boys and the stylists laugh. 'Not for 20 minutes~ Come find me~ Please~' I sigh. It looks like I can't be lazy, he's going to make me come find him. 'Ready or not, here I come~' I giggle, telling the others that I'm going to explore for a while.

 

I wander around the studio, feeling like a little kid again. I duck under all kinds of props and equipment. "I hope that Lu Han doesn't get me in trouble." I say to myself. I decide to message him that. He messages my back instantly, 'Mei mei won't get in trouble~ Hurry and find me~'. I continue walking around, now in total darkness. I turn my phone's back-light up as bright as I could make it, and use it to light my way. Where are you Lu Han? After about 2 minutes of walking in total darkness, I start gradually coming into a more lighted room. I put my phone in my pocket and continue walking. "Lu Han-ge ge~" I say. I get another message. 'You're getting warmer~' I giggle and continue walking. "Lu Han-ge ge~ Come on out~" I say in a sing-song voice. He sends me yet another message, 'No~ You have to find me~'. "But Lu Hannie~ This isn't fair~" I say with a giggle. I get to this huge chalkboard that they must have used for the show a few years ago. Someone has written all over it. 'Flip it over~' Lu Han messages me. I turn it over and my heart stops right then and there. "Are you serious?" I ask, completely shocked and caught off guard. I feel arms wrap around my waist.
"
Of course I am." He whispers into my ear. All I can do is stand there in shock.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Yet another cliffhanger~ Sorry~ But I had too~