Ch. 47

Priorities

 

 I wake up and don't even worry about makeup this morning, seeing as I will just get makeup put on me when I get on the set of the music video. I take a shower and throw on my teal sweater, dark blue skinny jeans, tan UGGs, and beige scarf. I tell the girls that I'm heading off to shoot my music video. They all wish my luck as I head out of the door. "Good morning Kai Bao~" Lu Han sings and gives me a quick peck on the lips when I sit down in the car.
"
Good morning~" I sing back, buckling my seat belt.
"
Are you excited to film your first music video?" He asks as we pull out onto the street.
"
Super excited!" I exclaim. "Especially because I'm filming with you!" I poke his cheek, making him giggle.

 

We pull into a park. "Is this where we're going to be filming?" I ask as he unbuckles his seat belt. He nods and we get out. We walk a little ways into the heart of the park to find filming equipment and three large white tents.
"
Hello. You must be our lovely couple." Our director muses as we walk towards him, blushing.
"
Has our CEO’s told everyone we are going to be working with?" I joke.
He chuckles. "
Of course. They both have told all of us about how great your chemistry is. But we are sworn to secrecy when it comes to other people knowing." He winks.
"
Come on sweety. Let's get you ready to film." A tall stylist tells me as she puts her hands on my shoulders, leading me into one of the tents. She dresses me in blue jean shorts, greenish-brown thick knitted tights, a grey Boston Red Sox hoodie, a red Boston Red Sox Baseball Jacket, a beige beanie, beige fingerless knitted gloves, and knee-high beige suede flat-soled boots. She does my makeup and turns me around too look in the mirror. I gasp at the person I see smiling back at me.
"
Is this.. me?" I say in shock.
She giggles. "
I take it that it's to your liking?"
"
Oh yes!! I might just have to get you to do my makeup everyday!!" We both giggle and she leads me out of the warmth of the tent into the snow covered park.

 

She leads me over to the area in front of the camera. "Feel free to play around and get into the mood while you wait on Lu Han." The director tells me.
"
What exactly is the mood of this music video?" I ask him.
"
A fun and romantic winter date." He replies with a wink. I blush and turn to start walking around and playing in the snow. I grab some snow in my hands and hold it up towards my face. As I start blowing the snow out of my hands, I see Lu Han walking towards me. He was wearing a navy blue Boston Red Sox Baseball Jacket, a grey Boston Red Sox hoodie, blue jeans, and white combat boots. Our outfits matched perfectly, out hoodies were even the exact same. He stands next to me. "My my, look how adorable you two are." I hear coming from behind us. I turn around to see both Mr.
Kim CEO’s walking over to us. "
You both look like the perfect couple." SM's CEO says, winking at me. I blush and hide in Lu Han's arm. They all three giggle.
"
And I see you both are getting along marvelously." NHM's CEO says with a warm smile. Lu Han nods and smiles at me, still hiding in his arm.
"
We came to watch the filming, since this is a very special occasion."
"
Let filming start now." They both call to the director, walking over to take a seat behind him.

"Alright. We're going to do a few scenes of you both together having fun in the snow. I want you both to act like you are on a date. I would tell you both to act like you are in love, but it looks like you both have that covered." The director jokes, causing us to blush really hard and try to hide our faces. "Are you both ready?" We looks at him and nod. "Annnnndd..... Action!!"

 

We both immediately start running around holding hands and playing in the snow. I pick up a
handful of snow and throw it at Lu Han. It hits his shoulder and he starts chasing after me. I giggle and he catches up and pulls me to the ground. We sit and start drawing in the snow. The cameraman comes closer to see what we are doing. We draw little pictures of cute animal couples, and write quotes from the song around them.

 

After a few minutes, the director yells, "Cut!!" And we stand up, the stylists running over to dust the snow off of us.
"
Great job!" Both CEO’s call to us from their seats.
"
Thank you so much!" We call back, bowing deeply to them.
"
Now I want to film some of you both singing. I will film Lu Han singing first." I walk over to take a seat next to the CEO’s and watch Lu Han singing to our recording playing on a CD player next to us. As he sings to the camera, I feel at peace, and can't stop smiling and watching him sing. When his filming gets done, I don't even notice until NHM's Mr. Kim CEO speaks to me.
"
Sweety, it's your turn."
"
What?" I get out of my trance and look at him to see him smirking.
"
Oh you've got it baaaad." He winks, causing me to blush like crazy. He chuckles. "It's your turn to film."
"
Oh, okay. Thank you." I stand up and run over to stand in front of the camera.

 

When the music starts and Lu Han starts singing to me through the speakers of the CD player, I start smiling that stereotypical loving smile. I look around while still facing the camera, and every once in a while bite my lip or make my smile get brighter. As I start singing my part, I make sure to look as if I am singing it to someone I really care about.

 

I finish my solo filming and the director calls Lu Han over for us to sing together. The song starts playing again, and we switch back and forth between singing to each other and singing to the camera. When he is singing to me, my heart skips a beat and I smile that loving smile. I sing back, and see him smiling at me with that same smile. We sing together and snow starts to lightly fall around us. It seems as if the whole world has stopped just for us.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Finally got to update this. .___. I have quite a few updates ready. Enjoy~