Ch. 23

Priorities

 

We start walking the Grizzly Trail, which happened to be just behind Grizzly River Run. After a few minutes of walking through a countless number of Evergreen Trees, we come up to a waterfall, flowing beautifully amid all of the trees. "Wow! Who would have expected this to be here!" Dongho gasps, pulling me closer to it. He pulls out his Canon camera, and starts taking pictures of the scenery around us. I let go of his hand and start slowly walking, taking in all of the sights and smells of this pretty 'forest'. I grab my phone out and start taking a few pictures, making sure to get one of Dongho taking a picture of the waterfall. I giggle as the camera takes the photo. Dongho looks at me in
curiosity. "What?" He asked, smiling at my giggles.
"Nothing. I just took a cute picture." I say, bursting out in giggles again. He giggles back and starts taking pictures again.

 

After a few minutes of us taking pictures, his voice makes me jump. "Come and take a picture with me! Oh, did I scare you?" He said, starting to walk towards me, chuckling, but looking a little concerned.
"Sure!" I saw running to him. "And no. I just wasn't expecting you to call to me. It's surprisingly silent here, so your voice just made me jump." I start giggling as he puts his camera away and pulls out his phone. We take a few pictures of us smiling and acting silly, then decide to sit on a bench we come across to take some more pictures and to sit for a while.
"Let's take a picture like this." He tells me as he demonstrates what he wants us to do. He holds his phone at stomach level, pointing the camera up towards the sky, and looks up.
"Okay!" I say, scooting closer and imitating exactly how he was looking at the sky.
"One, two three!" He says, then looks down at his phone. The picture he just took pops up. It looks as if we are staring at the sun. It looks really cool.
"Wow! That turned out really pretty!" I exclaim, mesmerized by the picture. It was a very good quality picture for it to have been taken with a phone. "Can we take some more pictures like this?" I ask, giving him a pouty face.
He starts giggling. "Sure! If you like pictures like that."
"Can I take some?" I ask, holding my hands out as if I were a homeless person begging for money.
"Yes, of course!" He exclaimed, handing me his phone. Wow! It was really nice! Well, of course it had to be nice. He is an idol, after all.

 

I point the phone's camera towards the sky and grab his hand, pulling it in the view of the camera. I move his fingers around with mine until both of our hands form a heart, with the sun as the center. I take the picture, and then grab his hand again and pull it back down, showing him the picture. "That's pretty!" He said, his eyes glittering again. I smile and then start aiming the phone to take a picture of us leaning down towards the camera and smiling. We examine the picture, to see that the both of us was making weird faces to the camera. We start laughing. "I must of accidentally
taken a picture before we were ready. I'm sorry." I say, in between laughing fits.
"That's okay. I still like it." He said, still laughing. "I have an idea for another picture. Take off one of your rings."
I tilt my head in curiosity. I look down at my hands and look back up at him. "Which one?"
"Hmm... Take off both of them on your left hand." I immediately obey and take them off, handing them to him. He looks at them for a few minutes, then hold them up to the sky one at a time. His face contorted as he was in thought. I giggled. Him making that face made his cheeks puff out, making them look even squishier. He seemed to come to a resolve and grabbed my left hand, holding it up to the sky. "You take the picture when I tell you to, okay?" He said, handing me his phone. I nod as he begins to make me slightly spread out my fingers up towards the sun.

 

He grabs my diamond ring with a gold band and holds it up, making the sun in the center of the band. He lets go of my hand to leave it suspended in the air. "Go ahead and take the picture." He told me. I aim the camera and take the picture, just like he asked. I take my hand out of the air and set it in my lap as I begin to study the picture. It looked really amazing. But it made it look as if he was putting a ring on my finger to propose. "Do you like it?" He asked, smiling brighter than the sun that shined above up.
"It's really pretty! How did you get that idea?" I was mesmerized.
"I saw something similar before. But they used something that was actually in the sky. I'm not sure what it was, but it made the picture look really pretty. So I thought we could do this to make our own version of it."
"Well it's really pretty! Thank you!" I exclaim, giving him a tight hug. "Let's take one more picture and go to another ride." I say, handing him his phone so he can take the picture. We both smile into the camera as I grab his hand, intertwine our fingers, and hold our hands up in between us. I point to our hands and a do a half-smirk-half-smile as he takes the picture. I lay our hands on my leg and hold my other hand out, meaning I want to see the phone. He hands it to me and I start editing the picture by putting a speech bubble above my head that says 'This is mine. ;P'. I save my editing and hand him back his phone. He looks at the picture to see what I have done, and starts giggling.
"I am not property, you can't own me." He tells me, sticking his tongue out at me while giggling. He's starting to act like a maknae again, even though s aren't around.
"I can own you if I say I own you." I stick my tongue back out at him and giggle.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

I go from a really long chapter to a really short one. -____-

I just felt like a new chapter needed to be started, so I ended this one. :P

*squeals* *spazzes* *dies* He is SOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTTTEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! <3