Ch. 34

Priorities

 

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to see how you're enjoying China."
"It's fantastic!! I love it so much!!!"
"That's good."
"Yep."
"So.... I wanted to ask you, have you talked to Dongho recently?"
"No.. Why? Is there something wrong?"
"There's no need to worry, everything is fine. I just wanted to know."
"Oh. Well no, I haven't. He seemed pretty angry that I left, so I have a feeling that he doesn't want to talk to me anyway.."
"Oh sweety, he wants to talk to you more than you'll ever know." They mumbled.
"What?"
"Nothing."

 

The boys walk out of the gift shop and start walking towards me. "Sorry, but I have to go. Bye." I hang up and slip my phone into my pocket as I stand up.
"
Who was that?" Lay asks.
"
It was Maria. She asked me if I had spoken to Dongho recently." Lu Han comes to my side, anticipating me to get upset again.
"
Did she tell you why?" Kris asks, curious.
"
No. I asked her if something was wrong, and she said no. That there was no need for me to worry. But that's making me wonder what's wrong. I hope nothing bad happened to him." I'm starting to feel awful about making him angry. What if something HAD happened to him? What if he ran away? Or worse...
"
I'm sure everything is fine." Lay reassured me. I start feeling really light-headed, and clutch onto Lu Han.
"
Kai Lin-mei mei!" Is all I hear him yell as everything goes black.

 

I wake up and see the boys asleep all around me, Kris had his arms around me protectively, and Chen was curled up on my other side with my Stitch stuffed animal. I almost forgot that I had packed it with me. I crane my head to see Lu Han sprawled across the floor on his stomach, with his head resting on his hands, and Tao sprawled out next to him with his arm laying across Lu Han's back. Xiumin was curled up with his shark stuffed animal, and Lay was sprawled out next to him on his back with his mouth open. I happily sink into Kris' arms and lay there, thinking.

 

After a couple hours, I wake up again to find everyone watching me sleep. I was still in Kris' arms. "What?" I say sleepily. They all giggle.
"
So Sleeping Beauty is finally awake?" Kris whispers into my ear. I giggle as his warm breath touches my skin.
"
You had us all worried!" Lay says. "We even took you to the Emergency Room at the hospital!"
"
You did? I don't remember that."
"
That's because you were unconscious." Xiumin says.
"
The doctors said that you were fine, and that you had fainted from stress. They told us to bring you back here and have a few days rest, and that you would be fine." Chen tells me.
"
So that's why we're staying here today! We're going to watch movies and TV programs!!" Tao said happily.
"
If I get bored of that, can we play Pillow Fort War again?" I give them begging eyes.
"
No. You need to rest. That game is violent and very strenuous." Kris jokes.
"
But- pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeeeeeee?" I give Kris a puppy dog face.
He chuckles. "
Fine. But if it seems to be getting too intense for you, we're going to stop. Okay?" I nod. He pulls me off of the floor and picks me up, walking and sitting me down in front of the couch. He sits just behind my on the couch, giving me his legs as a back rest. 

"But why didn't I get the couch?" I joke, sticking my tongue out at him.

"Because you're a baby." He jokes back, poking my cheek.

I giggle. "No I'm not." I stick my tongue out again. Tao comes and sits beside me, Lu Han on my other side. Chen and Xiumin sit on the couch next to Kris, and Lay on his other side.

 

We spend almost 3 hours watching various movies, from romantic comedies to scary movies. The whole time we watched scary movies unlike anything I have seen in the US, I cling to Lu Han and Tao, making them my shields for when it gets really scary. And believe me, these were some SCARY movies. I don't usually get scared during horror movies, but these were ACTUALLY SCARY, unlike American horror movies. Lay makes Kris play Titanic. I have to hold in my laughter the whole time. After it's over, they all look at me when I finally burst out laughing because I couldn't hold it in any longer. "What's so funny?" Xiumin laughs.
"
I can never watch this movie without laughing." I manage to say in between laughs.
"
Why? It's a romantic movie." Lu Han asks.
"
Because everytime I watch this movie, all I see is Super Junior and their parody versions of some of the scenes."
"
Oh~" Lu Han says, then he bursts out laughing, remembering what I'm talking about. Eventually we all are laughing.

 

"Can we play Pillow Fort War now?" I ask Kris, poking his leg.
"
Okay. But you're on my team this time." He says as he stands up, picking me up and carrying me to where his team always makes their fort.
"
No fair!" I say with a giggle as he sits me down and begins making our fort.
"
But of course it's fair." He chuckles, throwing a pillow at me.

"Start!!" Xiumin yells at the enemy across the room. Him, Kris, and Lay are on my team this time. War officially breaks out and Lay runs out into the crossfire, trying to get a better shot at knocking down the enemy's fort. Tao runs out from the other fort and starts fighting Lay up close with pillows. Kris pushes me behind him as Lu Han appears in our fort, armed with pillows. Xiumin starts after Lu Han, but Chen pops up out of nowhere and starts fending him off.
Lu Han and Kris start hitting each other with pillows. After a few minutes of watching them while giggling, Tao appears and takes over for Lu Han. Lu Han pulls the pillows out of my hands, throwing them at Kris, and grabs me, running towards his fort.

When we get there, he sits me down and yells across the room, "The princess has been captured!!" I giggle, and he comes back over to watch after me while the others are fighting. After a few minutes of giggling at Lu Han making cute faces at me, I hear a collapse.

"Victory!!" Tao squeals, running into the fort with Chen.

 

It's been about 5 minutes into the next battle. Lu Han, Tao, and Chen made me stay with them for this one. Kris suddenly bursts in, hitting Chen with a pillow and picking me up, running back to his fort. He sits me down, kisses my hair, and stands up to start throwing pillows my team's fort. I mischievously start slowly making the fort collapse by taking down everything holding it up. I run out just as it collapses on Kris. "We win!" I yell, giving Tao a high five. Kris comes out of his collapsed fort, and comes over to me, grabbing my into a hug and spinning me around.
"
That wasn't very nice." He chuckles.
"
What can I say. I can be evil." I giggle.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Update~

So, it seems as if I don't really like the Infinite fanfic I was beginning to write... So I'm going to write a different one instead, and come back to the Infinite later...