Ch. 4

Priorities

I would have never thought that a member of U-KISS was in my dreams. In them, he seemed different. Gentle, kind, sweet. He didn't seem like he does on stage. But I guess it's just a stage presence kind of thing. And I never meet this boy in my life, so he probably isn't like he was in my dreams.

Their whole performance I was silently staring at the boy I have been seeing in my dreams. Why have I been dreaming of HIM? It's not like we're ever going to actually meet. And it's not like he would see me as anything else other than 'just another fan'. Why am I even thinking about this? It's pointless. I'm just going to drop it and leave it alone. My subconscious just has a wild imagination. That's all.

Tomorrow we will be heading off to our hotel. I am so excited. That means that the festival is very close to happening.

I wonder who will be performing this year? In the past, they have announced the performers after all of the tickets have been sold, but this year they wanted the performers to be a surprise. I suppose it was a good idea, but I still would have liked to know who was performing so I could be prepared for who I will see, and not die when I see them.

 

Only one thing's for sure. And that's that we will have a very great time there. But I can't help but have a feeling that something very important will happen there. "Time for us to go to sleep. We have to get up early and pack for the hotel tomorrow. We don't want to be late." Maria
said while she was washing her face.
"Yep! I can't wait! A entire week in the Wilshire! I wonder who all will be there? Rumor has it that the performers will room there this year. You know that they didn't announce what hotel was the sponsor this year? I thought that was really weird. But I hope the Wilshire is the sponsor hotel, because if it is, the performers WILL room there. They always room in the sponsor hotel."
"We can only hope and pray. I wonder who will be there? I hope there's at least one group we like performing there."
"Me too. I want someone good. Just as long as one group we like is there, then I'm happy." And that's the truth. The last time I went the the Korean Music Festival when I was in high school, MBLAQ performed there. The rest of the performers were people I didn't know or never really listened to. "Well, I'm going to bed then. I'll get up earlier and cook breakfast, and start packing. Good night." I said to her as I walked out of the bathroom and into our bedroom.
"Good night." She called after me.

While I layed my head down on my pillow, I thought to myself, "I wonder how this year is going to go?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

This was a very short one.. And sort of boring..