Ch. 44

Priorities

 

After a full day of our practice schedule, instead of going to the dorms after I return to NHM from SM, I decide that I need to practice a little more on my dancing, so I head into the Dance Studio after passing by both my dorm room and U-KISS' dorm room to tell them what I was doing. After a long time of practicing to some of my favorite songs, I fall asleep on the floor.

 

{POV Change}
"It's been a while since Caitlin has went into the practice room. I wonder if she's still practicing?" Dongho asks Eli.
"I'm not sure. You should go check on her to make sure she's alright." He tells him.
"Good idea."

 

He makes his way to the Training Floor and opens the door to the Dance Studio, finding me asleep on the floor. He heads back upstairs and returns with a blanket, a pillow, and his Pooh stuffed animal. He gently lifts my head onto the pillow and covers me up with the blanket. He gently puts the Pooh stuffed animal in my arm and I immediately respond unconsciously cuddling it. He giggles. Brushing my hair out of my face with his hand, he gently kisses my forehead and sits down next to me, with his back against the mirror and falls asleep.
{Back to Normal POV}

 

I wake up to Dongho lying on the floor in front of me, on his stomach with his chin resting on his hands, watching me sleep. "Oppa?" I say sleepily, yawning.
"You are really cute when you sleep." He says with a giggle. I blush.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came in here to check on you, and found you asleep on the floor. So I went up to my dorm room and came back with a pillow, a blanket, and the Pooh stuffed animal you bought me at Disneyland, so you could sleep comfortably."
"Thank you~" I say with a yawn.
"Anytime." He says, kissing my forehead. He my hair until I fall back asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Short update, but don't worry~ I have another prepared update to post~ :3