Ch. 8

Priorities

"Ah ok ok ok ok. Do you know what time it is? It's Block B time!" My phone says as I wake up to shut of my alarm.

"Yes I know what time it is Zico. It's time to wake up." I say with a sigh. I slide off the bed and walk into the kitchen to find Maria cooking breakfast.
"So you're finally awake? I couldn't sleep that much this morning, and decided to make scrambled eggs and toast."
"Wow! It smells really good. I can't wait to eat it." She beamed at me. Why is she looking at me like that? Does she know something?

 

We finish eating, and decide to go and hang out in the lounge on our floor. "Can you bring your iPod with you?" She asks as I slip into my pink Rilakkumma hoodie.
"Sure. Do you want to listen to music while we're there?"
"Yeah. I thought we could just chill out today. You've seemed kind of out-of-it lately. I thought some time to just chill and have fun would be exactly what you need."

 

We walk out the door and I slide the key card through the slot to lock the door. We walk through the white hallway and after a little while, we come to a open door that leads into a big open room. "So this is what the lounge looks like. It's pretty!" I exclaim. It looks exactly like the lobby, but a gentle white color with white leather sectional couches, lounge chairs, and ottomans made into bench-like chairs. I take a seat in the middle of one of the sectional couches, and take my iPod out of my pocket. I turn the volume all the way up and put it on shuffle. My Chemical Romance starts playing The Sharpest Lives as Maria sits beside me.
 

"I wonder who all are going to play at the festival? We now know U-KISS is going to play, but they can't be the only performers."
"I'm not sure. We'll get to find out in three days when the festival happens." If we stick around here long enough, we might find out sooner. U-KISS came here to haunt me didn't they? Who's next? Jay Park?
"I'm so excited! I have never been to it. And the best part is, I get to go to it with you!" She nudges me playfully and hugs me. "I wonder if we'll see THEM around anymore?" Oh Lord I hope not. "I'm kind of curious as to what they think of us." Hopefully they don't think of us at all.

 

I sigh. The song on my iPod changes to Ring Ding Dong by SHINee. I get up and immediately start imitating Jonghyun. She giggles, gets up and starts dancing and singing with me.

 

{POV Change}
"I wonder how those girls are doing?" The blonde one asks.
"I don't know. Why do you seem to care so much about them? They're just normal people like you and I. They probably don't even know who we are." The tallest, with medium reddish-dirty blonde hair said.
"I don't know. They just seem... I don't know. I just get a feeling from them. I can't really explain it."
"I got the same feeling from them as Eli did," the smaller light brown haired one started, "I got a feeling from them that I can't explain. It's not a bad feeling, but it's a feeling none the less."
"Well I don't care how you two feel about them. We're here to perform. I think we should get your minds away from those girls. Do you all want to go to the lounge on this floor and just hang out while we have some free time? I think it would be good for Kevin and Eli, to get their mind off of whoever those two were." A tall darkish-medium brown haired one suggested.
"I think that's a good idea, Hoon. How about it? Do you want to go? We can listen to music and joke around just like we used to. It will be fun." The pretty one with brownish fuchsia hair said.
"Sure. Let's go. It's not like the girls will be here. They're probably out shopping or something like normal girls do." They all laughed.
{Back to Normal POV}

 

"Wow, Caitlin. I never knew you could imitate Jonghyun so well!" Maria giggled as she sat back down on the couch, breathing a little hard from dancing such an energetic song.
"Thanks." I chuckled. "I just like to imitate him. He's the funnest to imitate, well, other than Key of course." I throw her a wink and a winning smile, making her giggle.

 

Man Man Ha Ni by U-KISS' Bravesound intro starts, making my heart stop. "Oh I LOVE this song! Dance to it with me!" Maria exclaimed as she pulled me off the couch to dance with her.
I guess I could. Just don't think about it any differently than the last time I listened to this song with her. It's just a song.

 

I immediately start the shoulder dance and imitating Dongho's rap. I see out of the corner of my eye Maria looking at me. "What?" I ask, still doing the dance through Kevin's part.
"You're really good at imitating Dongho. Like, even better than you are a imitating Jonghyun." You don't say.

The chorus comes back on, and I immediately start rapping and shoulder dancing, really getting into it now.

 

{POV Change}
"Is someone playing Man Man Ha Ni?" The blonde one asks, as they make their way to the lounge.
"It sounds like it. Someone staying here obviously likes us." The tall reddish-dirty blonde one winked.

 

They step into the lounge, and see the same two girls they saw who waited on an rode the elevator with them dancing and singing to Man Man Ha Ni. Their backs are to them, so they don't see them come in. The boys sit down next to the door to watch them, interested.
{Back to Normal POV}

 

"Naega geureoke-reoke manmanhani. Sarangi geureoke neon manmanhani. Nawaui chueogi neon manmanhani. Geureoke modeunge da manmanhani." I rap as the song ends. I grab my iPod and pause it, keeping it from changing songs.
 

I hear clapping coming from behind us. We turn to see THEM watching us. All of them smiling really warm and happy smiles, well all except the darkish-medium brown haired one.. and HIM...
"That was really good!" The blonde one told us. "You two are great! I didn't know you knew who we are."
"Of course we knew who you are, Eli," Maria started, smiling brightly, her eyes sparkling like diamonds, "We are big fans of you." She gestured towards the rest of the boys.
"Then why were you two so calm? Normally, fans go crazy when they see us." He seemed confused.
"We didn't want to bother you. We knew you were busy, and we felt that you needed your space. Most fans don't see it that way, and bombard you with questions and asking for autographs."
"We care more about your feelings than most fans.." I say softly. "We aren't selfish. I actually care more about others than I do about myself.." My eyes are on the floor. Why am I feeling like this? I barely was able to say that.. Maria has been doing all the talking. Aren't they just normal people like you and I? Why must they give me this feeling?
"Well that's very kind of you to think of us, and not just yourself." The light brown haired slim one said as he was walking toward us. Maria nudged me with her elbow. She must be having a heart attack right now. She loves Kevin.
"I guess that means that even though we're about to do introductions, that there really isn't a need for it." The blonde one chuckled, making Maria and me giggle. "My name is Eli, and this here is Kevin." gesturing towards the light brown haired slim one, as he did a mini bow.
"How do you do?" He said. Maria giggled, obviously mesmerized by him. I gave her a small nudge, attempting to make her not act like a deer in headlights.

 

Eli started to walk over to the others, Maria, Kevin, and I followed. "This is Soohyun, our leader." he said, gesturing towards the tall one with darkish brown hair.
"Hi." He said is a cute accent.
"This here is AJ." Eli said as he gestured towards the tallest one with reddish-dirty blonde hair.
"What's up?" We all laughed.
"The pretty one here is Kiseop." Eli told us, gesturing towards the one with brownish-fuchsia hair. He was quite pretty.
"Nice to meet you." he said cutely.
"This is Hoon. Play nice now." He winked and gestured towards the tall one with darkish medium brown hair.
"Hi." He said. He seemed kind of shy. So I smiled as warmly as I could at him, in hopes of making him feel a little more welcome. He saw it and immediately lightened up and returned the smile.
"And this is our bratty maknae, Dongho." Eli said jokingly while putting his arm around Dongho. The maknae immediately started acting like a maknae, trying to act like a child and attempting to run away from Eli's grip. Seeing this made me and Maria giggle.

"Well it's very nice to meet all of you." She said with a winning smile, her eyes
still glittering like the stars in the night sky. "My name is Maria. And this here is my maknae, Caitlin." She giggled as I stuck my tongue out at her.
"How old are you guys?" AJ asked.
"We're both 19. She is one month younger than me, and we turned 19 earlier this year." Maria said smiling at me.
"Wow! So young!" Soohyun exclaimed! We all laughed.
"Now that we are all acquainted, do you mind putting the music back on?" Kevin asked.
"Sure," I replied with a smile, secretly hoping HE wouldn't try to talk to me, "If that's what you want. Let's get this party started then!" I winked at Maria, making her giggle.

 

I turn my iPod back on, pressing play. Gee by SNSD started playing. Maria, Kevin, and I all smiled at each other and started doing the dance. I saw Kevin eying Dongho, trying to get him to join us. He looked at Kevin shyly. Kevin laughed and just kept on dancing with us. I have a feeling that we're going to have a good friendship. But I have another feeling. I can't exactly explain it. I guess I'll just have to wait and see how it plays out.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Hmm...

I'll try to make the story not develop so slowly.

Wow~ I am in a Zelo mood~ Lol.

Oh my Shisus! He is so fudging adorable! <3