Ch. 32

Priorities

Kris leads us into a jewelry store called Lao Feng Xiang Jewelers. "What are we doing in here?" I ask him. Lay puts his finger on his lips signaling me to be quiet. They all start looking through all of the jewelry on display in glass cases, while I just stand behind all six of them awkwardly. After about 30 minutes of them looking at every piece of jewelry this store had, they look at each other and nod.

"We'll take this one." Chen tells the lady behind the display. She nods and gets the piece of jewelry that they bought.
 

Lay pays and Tao giddily grabs my arms and pulls me out of the shop. They all stop and beam at me, each of their eyes glittering. Kris opens a gold box and shows me what they bought. I gasp. "It's gorgeous!"
"
It's for you Kai Lin-mei mei!" Xiumin says excitedly.
"
Seriously? This is for me?" I ask, feeling super happy.
"
Yes, of course!" Lay says smiling as widely as he can.
"
Let me put it on you." Lu Han says, gently taking the bracelet out of the box and walking towards me. I lift up my right hand and he gently clasps the bracelet on my wrist. I lift up my wrist to marvel at the bracelet. It was Sterling Silver, absolutely plain and simple. It had square-oval links, and two charms put together on one hook- a heart with a key hole, and a heart-shaped key, both covered in diamonds.
"
Oh my gosh! Are they real?" I gasp.
They all nod. "
Do you like it?" Kris asks.
"
Yes!!" I squeal, giving them all a huge hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love you guys so much!!!!"

 

We walk some more down Nanjing Yu, and come to a crowd of people watching others dance to come old Chinese songs. "Dance with me, mei mei!" Tao squeals, pulling me into the group of people dancing, and we start doing our own version of ballroom dancing. The others laugh. After a few minutes, Chen comes and takes Tao's place as my dance partner. After a minute of dancing, the song changes to a slow song- one I know all too well. Xiumin takes Chen's place and I start singing the song under my breath as we dance. "Sing louder mei mei." He tells me, and I bring my voice just loud enough that only he can hear me over the music.

 

The song ends and Kris grabs me away from Xiumin, causing me to go into a giggle fit. We dance for a while, and then Lay comes and takes his place, dancing in a cutely awkward way. After only about a minute and a half, Lu Han moves Lay over and starts dancing with me. "I wanted to dance with you too." He chimes. I smile brightly at him. We finish the song and go back to the others to start walking again.
"
You sing really pretty Kai Lin-mei mei." Xiumin tells me.
"
Wait, Kai Lin-mei mei sang to you?" Tao asks Xiumin, jealous. "Why didn't you sing to me, mei mei?" He asks.
"
Because I didn't know the words to the song that you danced to with me." I tell him. "I know that song I danced to Xiumin-ge ge very well. It's my favorite old song."
"
You better sing to us sometime then!" Lu Han says. "Xiumin can't be the only one to hear you sing again!" He starts pouting cutely.
"
Fine, I'll sing it to you all sometime. I promise." I say with a giggle, poking Lu Han's cheek.

 

After a long day of walking and hanging out, we get back to the hotel and sit around. "Kai Lin-mei mei~" Tao sings from across the room.
"
Play with us~" Xiumin sings cutely.
"
What are we going to play?" I ask them. Lu Han grabs a pillow and throws it, hitting Tao. Tao grabs the pillow and throws it back at Lu Han, but he ducks out of the way behind a small fort of pillows he made. "Well that answers my question." I giggle.
"
We need to make teams then." Chen says.
"
Can we not go with the usual teams? I want Kai Lin-mei mei on my team this time." Lu Han pouts.
Lay sighs. "
Fine."
"
Yes!! I call Kai Lin-mei mei and Tao!!!" Lu Han squeals, grabbing onto my arm.
"
Kris and Lay are mine then." Chen says.
"
I want on Kai Lin-mei mei's team!" Xiumin yells, running over to grab my other arm.
"
Now it's unfair! You have too many on your team!" Lay pouts.
"
It will be okay. We can still beat them." Chen tells him as they start building their own fort.

 

Tao and I start working on our fort while Lu Han and Xiumin work on trying to knock down the enemy's fort. "This is war!!" Kris yells, throwing a pillow hard and hitting Lu Han. I giggle and throw a pillow back, hitting Kris right in the face.
"
If it's war you want, then it's war you'll get!!" I yell at him across the room. Tao, Lu Han, and Xiumin giggle beside me.
"
Bring it on!" Kris yells back, chuckling.

 

Tao and I get done fixing our fort, and tell Xiumin and Lu Han that we're going out in the front lines to battle. "Be careful, the enemy is very dangerous." Xiumin giggles.
"
Don't worry Bao Zi-ge ge, Panda-ge ge and I are professional warriors." I wink. We run out from behind out fort we had made behind the couch, and dart behind a chair as Lay's pillow flew past our heads. I look at Tao and he nods. We stand up and start throwing pillows as hard as we could at the enemy's fort. Kris pops up from behind their fort and runs around the room. Tao aims pillows at him as I continue to throw pillows at his fort. I hear Tao gasp from behind me. I turn around to see what happened, and Kris tackles me to the ground. Giggling, I grab a pillow off the floor and start hitting Kris with it. He chuckles as he smirks at me and continues to hold me down, grabbing my hand and holding it to the floor so I couldn't hit him with a pillow anymore. "Tao-ge ge! Help!" I giggle.
"
I got him, Kris!" Chen yells, grabbing Tao and pulling him into their fort, where him and Lay tie Tao up, and go to attack our fort.
"
Lu Han-ge ge! Xiumin-ge ge! Watch out! They're attacking our fort!" I yell. Kris smirks, and lets out a chuckle. I hear Lu Han squeal, and Xiumin yelling in Korean. I try to crane my head to see what is happening, but Kris still has me pinned to the floor, so I cann't see much. I hear a loud noise.
"
Victory!!" Chen and Lay yell in triumph. Kris was still holding me down.
"
Let Tao-ge ge go! Right now!" I yell with a giggle, starting to struggle to break free from him grasp. Lu Han runs up and pushes Kris off of me, and gently grabs my hand to take me back to our now collapsed fort. "Thank you!" I say as we get back to our side.
"
Your welcome. Now let's fix out fort so we can have another battle, and win!!" He giggles cutely.

 

After about 8 battles, we all passed out in various places on the floor. I wake up to sunlight filtering in through the windows in our hotel room, with Xiumin and Lu Han's arms around me protectively. I start giggling immediately, and Lu Han stirs, slowly fluttering his eyes open. His eyes focus in on mine. "Good morning sweet prince." I giggle. Xiumin starts to stir. "Thank you both for protecting me in our sleep." I wink. He starts blushing cutely.
"
It was nothing." He said, growing more red. Xiumin's eyes flutter open, and he sits up.
"
Who won?" He asked, adorably wiping his face.
"
I think it was a tie." Lu Han said with a yawn. I noticed that we were still laying on the floor with his arms around me.
"
Get up! I'm about to cook breakfast!" Chen tells us, playfully kicking at Lu Han, making him giggle.

 

We all get up and help Chen with breakfast. We all sing various songs during the whole cooking process. "Mei mei! Sing us that song now!" Tao says, remembering that I promised that I would.
"
Yeah! Sing it to us!" Lu Han mused.
"
Fine." I stick my tongue out at them, and begin singing The Moon Represents My Heart to them.

 

After I've finished, I look around to see them all watching me in wonder with their chins on their hands. "Really pretty, mei mei!" Lay exclaims.
"
Yeah! You sing really pretty!" Chen agrees.
"
I told you guys!" Xiumin says proudly.
"
So what are we going to do today?" I ask, playing with my bracelet that they had bought me. I look up after I don't hear a response, and see them all looking at me with goofy smiles on their faces. "What? What's with those looks?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Cliffhanger!!! XD

I think I might have some problems. LOL. I was spazzing while editing this whole chapter. XD