Ch. 17

Priorities

"I'm okay." He said, smiling slightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."
Just one more time. "Oppa, I want you to know that if you ever need me to anything, anything at all, I PROMISE that I will always be here for you. No matter what it is, I will do everything I can to make it better."
"Yes, I know." He said. He was smiling brightly now. Good. My 'oppa' plan worked. "Let's get back with hyung's coffee before the ice melts." He said, grabbing my hand again, pulling my into a sprint.

 

We get back and walk inside the tent to see everyone eying us. What are they looking at? I look at Maria and see her eyes are on my hand. Oh wait! We're still holding hands from him pulling me back here! We quickly but awkwardly drop our hands and he gives Soohyun his coffee. "Here you go hyung. It's Mocha, just the way you like it."
Soohyun takes the coffee, still looking at us both. "Sooo.... What happened while you guys were buying coffee?" He asked.
"Oh nothing. Just.. Buying coffee like I said I would." Dongho replied awkwardly.
"SOMETHING must have happened for you two to come back in here holding hands and having those goofy smiles on your faces." Eli teased. We were smiling? I can't remember.
"Nothing happened. Honest. All that happened was oppa drug me to the McCafe booth and bought three iced coffees, one Mocha and Two Vanilla. And on the way back I thought he was angry with me because he hadn't said a word to me on the way to get the coffees.. So I asked him if he was mad, and told him that we were only teasing him. And he said he wasn't mad, so I told him that I promise to always be here for him whenever he needs me. Honestly, that's all that happened. We were holding hands because oppa had grabbed my hand to make me walk faster so Soohyun's
ice wouldn't melt and make his coffee taste bad." I said, trying to get them to believe me.
"Okay. We believe you." AJ said after a long silence. "We were just teasing. But why are you calling Dongho 'oppa' all of a sudden? You were only calling Soohyun 'oppa' to go along with him teasing Dongho." Oh no! After calling him 'oppa' so many times in attempt to make him not be upset, I couldn't stop calling him that! What's a good excuse?! I can't tell them I only said that to make him stop being in pain, that will only hurt his feelings even worse than before!
"Umm..." I started thinking.
"I told her she could start calling me that. I thought it was okay because I thought I heard Maria call Kevin 'oppa' earlier. So I figured it was okay now that hyung let Maria call him that." Dongho said. Man, he was quick to help me out of that hole that I had dug myself into. I made a mental note to thank him for it later.
"Oh. Is that true that you are now letting Maria call you 'oppa', Kevin?" AJ asked.
"Yes." He giggled his cute little giggle. "I thought it was okay. We have all gotten quite close, so I thought it was time to allow her to call me that."
"Well, that is true. Okay, if it's all right with everyone, you two can now call us 'oppa' if you want." He said sheepishly. I haven't seen this side of AJ. It was really adorable.
"Really? Oh thank you guys! It really means a lot!" Maria exclaimed happily.

"Excuse me ma'am. The gates will open in 10 minutes for you to be able to go and get to your seat." A pretty, young staff member said to me while leaning into the doorway to the tent.
"Okay. Thank you for telling me. We will be out there in a few minutes." I said, smiling.
"Your welcome." She said, smiling back as she disappeared out of sight.
"I guess it's time for us to go." I said, turning back to the boys. "I wish we could stay longer. But we must go and make sure no one tries to take our front row seats." I wink at Maria.
"That would be a shame. Our boys were so generous as to give us these front row seat tickets, so I would hate it if someone took them away from us." She said winking back.
"It was the least we could do." Hoon said. "Oh, and remember that as soon as the concert is over, come back here and find us. We have another surprise for you."
"Really? Thank you guys! We are truly blessed to have met you!" Maria said, tears welling up in her eyes.
"Come on, let's go." I say, pushing her towards the entrance to the tent. "Bye bye oppas." I turn to wave to them as we walk out and head towards the gates.

 

We show a tall, slim, wealthy looking woman our tickets and she leads us down the aisles to our seats. She leaves us to sit in two front row seats that have a center stage view. "Oh wow! The boys really out did themselves! They didn't have to do this!" I said, admiring our view even though no one was on stage yet.
"They are so sweet." Maria said, eyes gleaming with her smile. "How lucky are we? We came here, only to meet U-KISS at our hotel. And we've all been hanging out together and we've gotten so close that they told us to call them each 'oppa'!! We have to be the luckiest girls in the world!!!!" She squealed, making me spazz with her.

 

All of the seats in the Hollywood Bowl are filled as the show begins. G.Na, Tony An, and K.Will are our MCs for the night. "We know that you guys have been anticipating who all are going to perform tonight. So now you finally get to know who they are. The only way you are going to know is when we introduce each performance." K.Will says.
"So here's your first one," G.Na says, making us all go to the edge of our seats in anticipation. She takes a dramatic pause for what seems like forever, and then finally opens to speak, "SHINee!!!!" Everyone screams as we hear Onew start singing the intro to Lucifer.
"Her whisper is the Lucifer~" Jonghyun sings. "Everybody put your hands up!!" He yells into the mic. As loyal fans, we all gratefully obey his commands.

 

They get to the middle of the song as they all come up to the front of the stage and starts offering to touch fans' hands. We all spazz and accept, Maria and I getting to touch all five member's hands, causing us to fangirl even more than we already were.

 

"How did you like that?" Key says in his y English as the song ends. We all scream back at him. "We all know you're going to love this next one." He says, winking at the crowd. Hello's intro begins to play as we all start screaming again. This time, all of us sing along with them as we wave our hands in the air in time with the music.
 

"Hello~ Hello~" They all sing as we all more our hands just like them.

 

"Hello~ Hello~" They sing as the song ends. The intro to Ring Ding Dong starts playing as Jonghyun begins singing.
"Baby~
Naega soomeul meomchool su oh crazy~ Neomu yeppeo gyeondil su oh crazy~ Neo animyeon pilyoeopda crazy~" We are all really hyped up now! We are all singing with them and doing a mini dance to the song, and really enjoying ourselves.

 

"Ring diggi ding diggi ding ding ding~" And the song is over. They go straight into Sherlock. I don't really like Sherlock that much. I just don't. I think it seems really tacky and stuff, with all of the sounds of breaking glass and the parody of Sherlock Holmes never really made me like it. But hearing and seeing them perform this live, not even ten feet in front of me, made me like it for those 4 minutes and 3 seconds.
 

"Oh~ I’m curious yeah~ Sajin sok nega~ Sungan misojieo~ Wae~ Oh~ I’m so curious yeah~ I’m so curious yeah~" They sing as they get to the chorus. The crowed has gotten even more hyped up since Ring Ding Dong. I didn't think it was possible.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Well, I suppose this was sufficient.

Stick around please~ I will try to keep it as entertaining as I can!