CH. 5

Priorities

I woke up early like I planned to. Block B woke me up with Nalina on my phone's alarm at 7AM. I got done packing my suitcases, I went down stairs and started making breakfast of some four cheese omelets with some orange juice.

"You've been busy this morning." Maria said as she walked into the kitchen and sat down in front of her omelet. "Wow! It's SO good!"
"Thanks. I used four cheeses in it. I like them better like that."
"Well it's REALLY good. Bravo." We laughed. "Are you done packing yet?"
"Yep. I got done before I came down here and started cooking."
"Did you pack some of those cute shirts and a pair of heels like I told you to?"
"Yes.. Like I had a choice. You would have annoyed me to death if I hadn't and you would have put them in there yourself." I chuckled.
"You know me so well." She winked. "Good. Because I want you to look good. You look really stunning in a pair of heels and one of those shirts. Seriously."
"Thanks. I feel really weird in them though."
"It's just because you usually wear boyish stuff. Of course you're going to feel weird dressing like a girl."

 

We finished our omelets and glasses of orange juice, but them into the sink, and headed upstairs to start packing her stuff. We got finished finally around 10AM. "Let's head out now. We have to be there by 12AM and it's already 10AM. It'll take a little time to get there because we have to take a taxi. I am not about to walk there with all of this luggage." I told her.
"Okay, let's go then. Wait, could you switch what you are wearing now with one of your outfits with the heels?"
"Why? They're already packed, and I already have this on."
"Because I have a feeling that you need to look at least a little girly when we arrive."
"I don't know why. We're just going to check in, and then hang around the hotel for the rest of the day. But okay, if you insist that I need to. I'll try to hurry."

 

I mumble to myself about how ridiculous this is, but I might as well go along with it or I'll hear about it later. I pull my blue Abercrombie hoodie, and slip into a fancy pastel pink shirt with a black belt on the natural waist. I pull off my black high tops converse and purple zebra print socks, and put on my black high heel pumps. "I feel silly." I thought to myself as I put on a pearl necklace and bracelet Maria had picked out to wear with this outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a different person. My hair is down and I have full eyeliner on. My eyelashes are even curled because Maria told me to do it. "Is that really me? I look like a whole new person. Maybe I need to start doing this a little more often." I say as I look at myself wide-eyed. Enough of being shocked, time to go downstairs
and head out for the hotel.

 

When I get downstairs to the landing, Maria's face brightens up. "Wow! You look like a million bucks!"
"Thanks. But I feel weird. I feel like a different person. It doesn't feel bad, just different and a little weird."
"You'll get used to it. The taxi is waiting for us outside. Let's go." I follow her out the door and put my luggage in the trunk of the taxi. As we drive off, I look out the window and wonder what this day will bring. I have a weird feeling about today, and Maria said she did too. I wonder what will happen?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

I'm sorry if this story is going too slow for you.. I tend to write A LOT.

Here's something to make up for it-

LOL. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. XD