Ch. 20

Priorities

"It's so amazing~ I'm going crazy~ It's so amazing~ I'm going crazy~" Maria and I sing as we enter U-KISS' tent, startling them. "It's amazing~ Ttwieo olla~ Majimak~ Geunanya~ See the light~ Oooh~" We sing, sitting in folding chairs. They all chuckle.

"So I'm guessing you two enjoyed the show?" Kevin say, pulling up a chair between Maria and I.
"Oh heck yes!" We exclaimed in unison. "It couldn't have been any better!!"
"I'm glad!" Kiseop said, pulling his chair closer to us.
"I can't believe who all performed! And thank you for giving us those seats! And all of SHINee touched our hand!!" I said while Maria and I spazzed about happy dancing, remembering the amazing feeling of seeing some of our favorite groups up so close.
"Are you two ready to meet all of tonight's performers?" Soohyun asked happily.
"Really?! You mean it?!" We ask, shocked.
"Yep! That was the surprise we were talking about!" Eli said, gleaming. They take us out of the tent and towards another tent.

 

Hoon and Eli stand next to the entrance to let us go in first. We walk in and see BIGBANG all sitting in folding chairs and playing around. "Ayo! You must be Maria and Caitlin! We've heard so much about you!" GD says as he stands up and walks over to us, shaking our hands.
"Yes," I giggle, mesmerized that THE G-Dragon is shaking my hand, "I'm Caitlin, and this is Maria."
"How do you do?" Maria said, giggling because she sees T.O.P standing up to come over to us.
"You two are as pretty as U-KISS said you were." Taeyang says as he shakes our hands, standing on the other side of GD and T.O.P, smiling at us like there is no tomorrow. We both turn bright red from blushing.
"Hi!" Daesung and Seungri say as they come up to shake our hands too.
"What's up?" T.O.P finally says, shaking our hands last.
"We heard you two like us?" Seungri said, his eyes sparkling.
"Yes, of course! You guys are amazing!" We both say. They chuckle.
"Well who is your favorite member?" Taeyang asks me.
"Oh. Well, I love all of you! All of you are amazing! I really look up to all of you! It was really hard for me to choose a favorite, but it would be G-Dragon. He just has so much swag, and yet he's really nice and down-to-earth. Not to mention he's an amazing rapper." I say gently, smiling sheepishly at them. GD smiles at me.
"And you're your favorite member?" Daesung asks Maria.
"Well, just like Caitlin, I love you all! You all are just so talented and funny! But my favorite member is T.O.P." She was acting kind of shy. They all laugh.
"Here. This is for you." Seungri says as he hands Maria and I both a signed poster and a signed Still Alive album.
"Oh wow! Really?! This is for us?!" We chime together.
"Yeah! You two are really great!" T.O.P says, startling us with the sudden outburst after his silence.
"Yeah! And any friend of U-KISS, is a friend of ours!" Taeyang added.
"Thank you guys so much!" I say, giving all of them a huge hug, Maria following suit.
"Ay, you two are probably tired huh?" GD asks. "Did you enjoy the show?"
"Yeah, but we probably aren't as tired as you guys must be. Yeah! The show was amazing! I'm really glad that we got to see you guys! And now, meeting you has just been like a dream!" Maria said.
"We are truly blessed!" I say, smiling at everyone.
"Nahh, we are the blessed ones to have met two girls as sweet as you." Taeyang told us, making us both blush again.
"Do you want a picture with us?" Daesung asked excitedly.
"Sure! If.. that's okay with you." I say, studying their faces carefully to see how they react.
"It's no problem!" Taeyang says as Maria and I pull out our cameras. We take a few pictures with our cameras, then a few with our phones.
"Come on you two! You haven't meet everyone else yet!" Kevin said excitedly.
"Okay! It was nice meeting you all!" We bow to them and run out of the tent.
"Nice meeting you too!" They all call after us.

 

We make our way to another tent, this time Kevin and Dongho stand on both sides of the entrance. We smile at them as we walk in, seeing SHINee standing up and walking towards us. "Hiii~" Key says in a sing-song voice as we all shake each others hands. I can't believe it! SHINee is touching my hand again!
"You two must be the girls U-KISS were telling us about." Onew says in his cute accent. I never knew he was THIS good at English.
"Yes, I'm Maria, and this is Caitlin." She said, smiling at them.
"Who are your favorite members?" Minho asks us.
"I really love you all! So very talented! My favorite member is Key." Maria said with a smile. Wow. She was really shy with BIGBANG, where did all of that shyness go?
"And yours?" Jonghyun asks me.
"I really admire all of you. You all are really inspirational! My favorite member is Taemin." I say, feeling really shy.
My favorite member is actually Key, but since Maria had already said that, I decided to pick Taemin so it wouldn't
seem weird and seem like Key gets all of the attention.
"See Taeminnie? Girls do like you." Jonghyun teases him.
"How old are you two?" Key asked. Oh my, I LOVE hearing him speak English. His voice is flawless.
"We are both 19. I am a month older than her." Maria said. "We turned 19 at the beginning of this year.
"Wow! So young, and yet you are already friends with U-KISS and SHINee? Aren't you two very special!" He said,
winking at us making us both giggle. Taemin turns and picks up something from a table behind them. He comes back and hands us each a signed poster and a signed Sherlock album.
"This is for you guys." Minho tells us.
"Oh my! You all are so very nice! Everyone is giving us stuff!" I say, feeling super happy. We take some pictures, then it was time to go meet some more idols.
"It was nice meeting you two! You are just as adorable and nice as U-KISS said!" Key calls after us as we turn to leave after bowing to them.
"Bye bye!" They all say.

 

We start on our way to another tent when 2ne1 sees us and comes up to us. "Hey you two! You must be Caitlin and Maria!" CL exclaims as she gives us both a hug.
"Here you go." Minzy says as she hands us signed posters and a signed copy of I Love You.
"We're sorry that we have to do this is a rush, but we have to leave and go back to Seoul for a concert tomorrow night. Do you want to take some pictures before we have to rush off?" Dara asks. We nod and take our our cameras and phones and take pictures really quickly and bow to them.
"Goodbye! Hopefully we can meet again and actually have time to sit and talk!" Bom calls back as they walk away.

We make our way into the next tent to find NU'EST goofing off while waiting on us. "Hello!" Ren says as he pulls away from Baekho's grasp.
"You two must be U-KISS' friends." Aron said. "We are glad that you wanted to meet us! We were afraid you didn't!"
"Are you kidding? You guys are amazing! I was instantly hooked when heard FACE for the first time!" I told them.
"Thank you! This is for you then!" Aron said as JR handed us a signed copy of Action and a signed poster.
"Oh no, thank all of you!" Maria and I say in unison.
"Would you like to take some pictures with us?" Aron asks.
"Yes!" Maria said excitedly as we started taking pictures.
"Who is your favorite member?" Aron asks me.
"I'm not sure." I giggle. "You all are so amazing! I haven't really been able to pick a favorite!" They all chuckle.
"That's probably the first time we've heard that before." He laughed. "What about you?" He turned to Maria.
"My favorite member is you." She said, smiling shyly at him. They all smile at us.
"You need to hurry if your going to catch Super Junior before the have to leave!" AJ calls to us.
"Oh my! We're truly sorry that we must leave so quickly!" Maria says as we bow to them.
"It's okay." Aron said. "We understand that you are in a hurry."
"Thank you! I hope we can talk to you again sometime!" We say them as we leave their tent.

 

We finally make it to Super Junior's tent. It was so much bigger than the others. Well of course, there are a lot more members in Super Junior than there are in the other groups. We walk into to see them all sitting down on each other and laughing. "Hello!" Eunhyuk says, getting up from sitting on Donghae's lap to shake our hands. "Are you the USA girls U-KISS talked about?" Oh his accent was so cute! I giggled.
"Yes. My name is Caitlin. This is my friend Maria."
"Hi." She said.
"Hi!" Shindong said, coming over to us with Siwon and Kangin.
"Hello. I heard that you really love us." Siwon said to me in his perfect English, shaking my hand.
"Oh yes! You were my first Kpop group! I instantly fell in love with all of you! All of you are amazing and funny!" I told him. Instantly feeling my inner ELF pride flowing out of me. It should, I am in the presence of THE Super Junior. My biggest idols. Too bad they all couldn't be here.. I would really love to meet them all..
"That's really great!" He said. I now was shaking hands with Donghae, Kangin, and Shindong.
"Hello." Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun said in unison as they came over to us and shook our hands. Oh my Shisus! I am in the presence of Shisus and 9 of his 14 apostles!! It's a dream come true!!! Sort of. If only they all were here..
"Hello Caitlin and Maria." Leeteuk said as he and Yesung came over and shook our hands.
"Hi." We said to all of them. I was probably smiling like an idiot right now, but I don't care. I have SUPER JUNIOR in front of me. I JUST shook their hands. I am seriously loving this!!

"So you both are 19? You are really young." Siwon chuckled.
"You make us feel so old!" Leeteuk teased.
"Really? You make us feel so young! I feel like a small child!" I said, all of us laughing.
"Who are your favorite members?" Donghae asked.
"My favorite is Kyuhyun." Maria said. She wasn't acting shy anymore.
"Well, I am a ELF." I giggle. "I couldn't ever decide who my favorite was, so my friends kind of picked for me."
"Really?" Eunhyuk asks. They all lean closer in anticipation of who I would say.
"I love and support all 15 members of Super Junior." I smile at them, seeing that they liked that I said that Super Junior had 15 members. "My friends chose Ryeowook-ssi as my favorite member." They all turn to Ryeowook and start teasing him with pokes and funny faces.
"And what was their reason for picking Ryeowook as your favorite member?" Shindong asked. They all seemed sincerely interested in what I had to say.
"They said that his personality is just like mine. He can be really hyper and talkative, or really shy just like me. And he acts as somewhat of a mother along with Leeteuk-ssi, and I am like that with my friends. And he sings higher, just like I do. He is also the cutest of the group, other than Sungminnie-ssi of course, and my friends say I'm the cutest one of us." I giggle, seeing that they all liked me giving them compliments.
"Wow! Sounds like Wookie alright!" Eunhyuk says, nudging Ryeowook.
"That's another thing they have in common!" Maria mused. "Her friends call her Wookie too! Well, it's because of Ryeowook, but they still call her Wookie!"
"Wow! Very interesting!" Leeteuk exclaimed.
"Well here you go!" Sungmin said, handing me a signed poster. It was a older poster, one from Sorry Sorry. I counted the signatures, there were 13.
"All 13 signatures?! Really?!" I gasp.
"Yes. We had this laying around, and when the boys of U-KISS told us that you were a big fan of us, we had to give it to you, in hopes that it would make up for you not being able to meet all of us." Leeteuk said, handing me another poster, this one was a Super Junior-M poster from their Super Girl promotions in Taiwan, it had all of M's signatures, even Hangeng, Henry, and Zhou Mi's. "Henry and Zhou Mi told us to tell you guys that they really wish to meet you sometime."
"Oh really?! Thank you guys!!" I said, hugging every one of them individually.
"Your welcome." Siwon said as he handed Maria a signed poster from Mr. Simple promotions, and handed the both of us a signed copy of y, Free, & Single. "We're very sorry that we didn't have another poster from Sorry Sorry Maria. We hope you don't mind."
"Not at all! Caitlin is a really big fan of yours! I'm really happy that she got it!" She said, smiling brightly at me.
"And this is for you too!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he handed me a signed copy of Perfection. "It's not Super Girl, but we hope you like this too."
"Oh my! So much stuff! Thank you all! Of course I love it! Perfection was amazing! Your Chinese has gotten so much better, so Perfection was my favorite, even though Hangeng wasn't a part of it." I said, smiling.
"Fantastic!" Donghae said. "Do you want to take pictures with us too?"
"Of course!" Maria and I say in unison. We quickly take pictures because we notice that U-KISS was getting kind of restless.

"Thank you all so much for taking time our of your busy schedules to meet with us! I am truly grateful!" I say, feeling so happy that I could cry.
"Oh it's our pleasure! You two are really just as great as U-KISS said you were. They really put a lot of emphasis on how great you two are." Leeteuk said, winking at us. "And they couldn't have been more right."
"Oh thank you Leeteuk-ssi." I say as we bow to them and start going towards the entrance to their tent.
"We hope we can meet you again sometime!" Siwon called after us.
"Us too!" We called back.

 

This night has just been so perfect. Like a dream.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Yes, I know I was being kind of selfish with all of the meetings and gifts. But I couldn't help it! I was having a moment, okay?

Anyways, next chapter will be up soon~ And good news, I'm writing on another fanfic! It will be posted as soon as I finish chapter one and make a cover for it. :3

That is one of the cutest GIFs I have every seen!! <3

Here's a treat- cute GD~

And another treat~

LOL. Oh Kyuhyun-ssi~ I love you~