Ch. 1

Priorities

It's been a while since I have seen her, and quite frankly I'm kind of nervous. I've been waiting here at LAX for over 2 hours now, and I'm getting really tired. I couldn't sleep much last night; I was too excited for today. I lay my head on the side of my chair, which isn't the most comfortable chair I've ever sat in, but pretty comfortable for airport standards. I close my eyes and sit there like that for a few minutes. "I wonder when she's going to arrive? I haven't seen her in it seems like forever, and I finally get to see her again after so long of just being able to text her. I hope she recognizes me.." I say to myself as I start to drift off..

 

 

 ***In front of me is a elaborate and elegantly placed dinner of what looks like a full course Korean meal: water radish kimchi, clam-seaweed soup, rice, beef with a soy sauce glaze, spicy spring greens salad, and so much more. There was about 15 dishes, each was something very pretty to look at and delicious smelling. "Are you ready to eat?" That voice brought me out of my trance of looking at the food and thinking about how hungry I was, and made me realize that I was not alone in here, where ever I am. The voice was most definitely male, but not a husky voice. It was very sweet and endearing, the type that made you feel warm inside from just hearing it. He had a accent. It was quite adorable. I can't tell where he was from, but it was charming and endearing. I finally realize that he is waiting for me to answer him, so I look up at him and my heart stops. He is so gorgeous! Perfect, just like an angel. His gorgeous brown eyes that are sparkling like the stars in the night sky are looking at me intently, waiting on my answer.

"Yes, let's eat. I'm starving." I manage to say through my mesmerized state, still looking at him. He passes me a pair of chopsticks.

"Let's eat then." He says to me in his sweet voice that sends chills down my spin.
"Flight UA387 has landed."
"Huh? Did you say something?" I ask him.
"No, why?"

"I thought I heard you say something."
"Oh. Nope. Nothing. You must be tired and hearing things." He giggled. His giggle was so adorable. It made me want to hug him tightly.
"Now unboarding passengers."
"What?"***

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Just posted the first chapter! Woo!!

It's kind of interesting, right?