Ch. 15

Priorities

 

I wake up to Maria poking my cheek. "Wake up sleep head! We need to get ready for the festival! And you need to let Kiseop and Dongho go get ready too!" I lift up my head and rub my face.
"What?" I say as I feel weighed down. I look to both of my sides to see Dongho and Kiseop leaned over sleeping on me. Kiseop was cuddling my arm.
"That is too cute!!" She squealed as she pulled out her phone to take a picture of us. I quickly smile as she aims the camera. "That is DEFINATELY going on Instagram." She said, giggling.
"You can't do that!" I exclaim. "Fans can't find out about this. They would be so upset and mad at us." I say, feeling like I'm about to cry. I really wish we could do that. But both sides of our friendship would go through a lot of bashing if it were to get out.
"Yeah.... I guess you're right...." She said. Sadness flashed across her face.
"But that doesn't mean we can't get them developed and put them in a photo album." I say, winking at her. Her face brightened, and all sadness drained away.
"You're right!" She said, started to get excited.

 

I turn to start waking Kiseop up. From watching shows with U-KISS in them, I know that he is a lot easier to wake up than Dongho. I poke his cheek and giggle. "Come on sleepy Kiseop. It's time to get up. You have to get ready for the Korean Music Festival today." His eyes slowly open, and focus in on mine.
"It's morning already?" He said, drowsy.
"Come on." I say, poking his cheek again, making him laugh as he lets go of my arm and stands up to stretch and get off the bus. "Now it's your turn mister." I say, giggling as I poke Dongho's cheek. He doesn't even move. "Come on Dongho! It's time to wake up. Get up. I know you enjoy sleeping, but you must get up." He still doesn't move. "Okay, you leave me no choice." I stand up and see that everyone has already woken up but him. They all must have gotten up before Kiseop, Dongho, and I.

 

No one is on the bus but us and Maria. Dongho slumps over where my shoulder was propping his head up. "Come on! Get up! I will not get in trouble with your manager or Soohyun because you don't want to wake up!" I say, poking him in the cheek again. "Do you know if he's ticklish?" I ask Maria.
"I have no idea. Try it anyway." She replies with a smirk and a wink. I giggle and start to attempt to tickle him awake.

 

He obviously wasn't ticklish because he didn't budge. I now start shaking him. He starts groaning in protest. Yes!! Finally!!! I shake him more until he starts talking to me in Korean. "What is he saying?" Maria asks, puzzled.
"He said he doesn't want to wake up yet." I say, laughing. I tell him he has to get up in Korean. I start poking his face and giggling. He finally opens his eyes and stops protesting when he sees it's me trying to wake him up. "Maria, you HAVE to poke his cheeks!! They are even more squishy than we imagined!!" I exclaim, giggling. She leans down next to me and starts poking his face too.
"OH MY GOSH!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!" She squealed, giggling with me.
"Okay, okay, okay! I'm up! I'm up!" He says, laughing.
"Great! Hamster!" I giggle and Maria bursts out laughing as she starts pushing us off the bus.

 

I throw on my heels, white-washed skinny jeans, and a black tank top as I run out of the bathroom after a shower. I quickly but neatly put on my makeup for the day. "Can I curl your hair?" Maria asked me.
"My hair doesn't curl well. But there is one way you can curl it. Do you have your straightener plugged in?"
"Yeah!! Let's curl your hair with that!!!" She seemed really giddy and excited. Well, today was the festival, so of course she'd be giddy.

 

She gets done curling my hair. "Wow! It did better than I expected! So pretty!" She exclaimed.
"I knew it would." I say, laughing. "But it wouldn't look this good if your weren't so good at doing hair." I say, winking at her. "I'll have to get you to do my hair for my wedding." I wink at her again, making her giggle.
"Can do." She says, winking back. This time, we both giggle. "Do you think I should wear this blue top or this red one? I can't decide."
"Hmmm... The red. The color looks really pretty on you!! And it looks great with that necklace!"
"Thanks!" She says, as she starts putting it on.
"Ready?" I say as she finishes fixing the shirt. "We're supposed to meet the boys before we leave."
"Yep! All ready!"
"Got your camera? And phone?"
"Yep. Got your phone, iPod, and camera?"
"Yep! All set then. Let's go!"

 

We make our way down the solid white hallway, looking for the boy's room. "Here it is!" Maria says as she gently knocks on the door. "We're here!" She says to the door.
"Come on in!!" I hear Eli yell through the door. "We're all decent!" We giggle as we open the door and walk in. Their room was so much prettier than ours. Even though seven boys have been living in here with their manager, it's more clean than our room. There were two beds in the first room, and through a mini hallway, there was another room with two more beds, and a make-shift bed that someone had made on the floor. "You can sit anywhere you like." Hoon mused as he walked out of the bathroom. He was glowing. He must had just got done getting ready. Eli was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room putting his white Doc Marten's on. He was perfectly made-up as well. Soohyun came
and sat on the bed next to Maria, and me on the other bed across from them. Kevin and Kiseop come out of the bathroom and Kevin sits at Maria's other side, while Kiseop comes and sits at my left.

 

"Are you two excited?" Kiseop asked me, glowing and eyes shining brightly.
"Yes!! So excited!!! I can't wait!!!" I exclaim. They all laugh.
"Glad to hear it!!" AJ says, coming out of the other room, sitting on one of the arms of Eli's chair.
"We have a little surprise for you two." Kevin says, smiling brighter than the sun.
"Really? What is it?" Maria said, getting really excited.
"This." Dongho comes out of the bathroom and hands her two lanyards with ID's and tickets on them, and some money.
"What's this?" She asked him.
"Their backstage passes to the concert, and the money to pay for the tickets you two bought. We thought we should do something for you two. You have been so amazing and kind to us. It's all we could do for you being such great friends to us. We are really grateful to have met you." He said, smiling at the both of us.
"Wow!! Really?" We say in harmony, tears starting to well up in our eyes. "You didn't have to be so kind to us. Thank you guys to much!!!" We say, trying not to cry because we didn't want to have a makeup disaster in front of them, and we didn't want them to see us cry.
"It's no problem at all! It's the least we could do!" Kevin says with a smile.
"This is going to be so awesome! Thank you guys so much!" Maria and I chime.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Another short update~ I'll try to post longer ones soon!

LOL. I love MyChonny, Kris, and the EXotic that made this. <3 XD

I feel like dancing now.

Oh yes~