Ch. 13

Priorities

 

We make it to the pier, and decide to start playing games and try our luck at winning stuff. Kevin was really good at 'Break A Plate', and won Maria a cute stuffed tiger, making her freak out in happiness. I'm really glad that they are getting along so well. I smile to myself. "Do you like giraffes?" Eli asked me with a smile.
"Yes. Why?" But I didn't even have to ask, a guy took a stuffed giraffe down and handed it to Eli, handing it to me.

"Really? You won this for me?" I say happily. I can feel that my eyes would be sparkling if I could see them.
"Yeah." He said, looking at his feet. "I thought I'd get you something at a game I was good at."
"Thank you so much!" I say as I wrap my arms around him in a hug.
"I was no problem. It's only something small I could do for you after you showing us a great time today." He said, hugging me back.

"How about we go on that roller coaster?" Kiseop asks, gesturing towards a rather large roller coaster to be on a pier.
"Yeah! Good idea! Let's go! I just LOVE roller coasters!" I exclaim as we start walking over to stand in line to get on it. I look over to see Dongho shifting his feet, and looking a little pale. Oh that's right, he doesn't like heights. I turn to tell the others that we need to decide who's going to ride with who when I notice Maria clinging to Kevin as if it were the end of the world. She doesn't like roller coasters that much either, I forgot. "We should be deciding who's going to ride with who before we get up there and fight about it." I say with a wink at Maria, causing her to giggle and hide her face in Kevin's arm, making him giggle too.
"I call Soohyun-hyung!" AJ yells.
"Okay, if you want to ride with me." Soohyun laughs.
"Then I call Caitlin!" Kiseop exclaims, linking him arm in mine. Dongho seemed to get angry and turns to start to walk away. I looked down in disappointment. Hoon noticed, and quickly suggested that Kiseop sit with him, and have Dongho sit with me instead. I feel relieved as I feel Dongho come up beside me and watch Kiseop walk over and stand next to Hoon, disappointment flashing across his face. I feel kind of bad for him.

 

Our turn finally comes, and I sit in the second row with Dongho, Kevin and Maria sit in the first row in front of us, Kiseop and Hoon behind us, Soohyun and AJ behind them, and poor Eli sitting by himself with some little girl that had to be about 11 years old. We buckle our seat belts and it starts moving. As we start going up the hill, even though this wasn't the most exciting ride, Maria starts really clinging to Kevin, and I look at Dongho to see that he's gone pale. We get to the top, and start to move through a somewhat sharp turn, turning in a circle and going back towards the end of the pier. I start feeling bad for Dongho, so I grab a hold of him and tell him, "It's okay Dongho. I promise nothing is going to happen as long as I am here." Giving him a reassuring smile as I hear Kiseop make a objecting sigh from behind me. He struggled to smile back, but managed as we started to circle back towards our starting point. Our ride was finally over I let go and started unbuckling my seat belt. We all get out and everyone starts following me with Dongho in tow linked arm-in-arm with me to Inkie's Scrambler. I grab Kiseop and we stand in line.

"So I guess you three are going to ride together?" AJ asks.
"Yep. Because I called these two!" I say, winking at all three of them making us all laugh.
"Who do you want to ride with?" Kevin asks Maria.
"I want to ride with you and Eli!" She said, grabbing Eli's arm while still clinging to Kevin's arm. Eli chuckled.
"Then I guess that leaves us to ride together?" Hoon says to Soohyun and AJ.
"I guess so." Soohyun replied, as they all three laughed.

 

We all get on with our respective groups, and the ride starts. The seats are spinning fast enough to make your head spin. Dongho clings to me, while Kiseop and I are enjoying ourselves on the ride. The ride wasn't spinning that fast, so I guessed Dongho was just looking for an excuse to cling to me. That thought made me smile to myself.

 

As the ride ended, we all got off and headed for PierBurger. "I've had so much fun with all of you today, that I completely forgot about eating." Hoon mused. We all laughed and agreed.
"This has been so much fun! It's like we are a family! We all fit so well together!" Kevin chimed, us all agreeing.
"Like it was fate that brought us together!" Soohyun added. We each buy our fill of a loaded burger and fries. After we finish eating, we start towards the bus.

 

On the bus ride back to our hotel, we all fall asleep on each other after imitating a few songs that come on the radio. I actually don't have a dream about him this time. I guess it's because now I have spent a little bit of time with him.

 

Tomorrow is the concert. I wonder how it'll go? I'm so excited to see who all plays!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Ayo, Waddup Krease?!

Another update for my lovelies~

I really hope that you all are enjoying this fanfic, and that my writing isn't too atrocious. Lol.