Ch. 11

Priorities

 

 On our way to our first stop in Hollywood, we chatted and listened to a Korean radio station.
"Wow! You live here in LA?" Kiseop asked me. He was quite the talkative person. He has been talking to me the whole ride. Well, when we weren't goofing off and imitating the artists that would come on the radio.
"Yep. I moved here last year after I graduated high school to go to university." I tell him.
"That is so cool!" His eyes were shining brightly.

 

FACE by NU'EST comes on the radio. Kiseop and I immediately start singing and dancing to it. On the other side of the bus I see Kevin, Maria, and Eli dancing to it as well.

"Wow! You are really good at rapping!" Kiseop exclaimed as the song finished.
I giggle. "Thanks, but I'm not that good."
"No. You seriously are good. I'm impressed." He seemed sincere. I smiled warmly at him.
"You.. are good at rapping.. You sing really pretty too.." I hear from my left. I turn to look at Dongho, shocked that he even spoke to me. He was blushing and looking at his shoes. I smile brightly at him, and see him steal a glance to see if I'm looking at him, and immediately notices I caught him and starts looking at his shoes again, blushing even harder.

 

Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG starts playing, and Maria and I bring out our inner V.I.P. She sang and rapped to Taeyang, Seungri, and T.O.P's parts, and I sang and rapped Daesung and G-Dragon's parts. We went crazy with this song, getting up and dancing to it. The boys seemed to be entertained by our performance.

 

We finally arrive at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We file off of the bus, and start walking the Walk of Fame. I took pictures the whole way. Most of them of Kiseop and me because he wanted us to take pictures together. Having him in the pictures with me made me feel less pretty, but I would never admit that out loud. I got pictures of the group in general because we were a bunch of dorks during the whole walk on the Walk of Fame. They really enjoyed picking on each other. They usually teased poor Dongho. I was able to convince him to take a few pictures with me. He actually looked sincerely happy in the pictures. I think he might finally be warming up to me.
 

I stopped to take a picture of myself with Motley Crue and Slash's stars to send back to my dad. When we finally finished the walk, we decide to take a trip to go see the Hollywood sign.

 

When we got there, we took a few group pictures with the sign in the background. We decided that we should go to Santa Monica to hang out on the beach, but we needed to go shopping first, because none of us thought to bring anything appropriate for the beach.

 

We found a promising looking small store and went in. I found a really cool pair of Jesus Sandals, a pair of Soho sunglasses, and a pretty pink tank top. Maria found a yellow tank top and a grey sleeveless cardigan, with a matching pair of flip-flops and sunglasses. The boys each bought a pair of shorts, sunglasses, and flip-flops. We bought our stuff, and went on a hunt for somewhere to change into out new clothes. "How about we take turns changing in the bus? It has dark tinted windows." AJ suggested.
"Okay. Since Maria and I are the only girls, we'll change first, to take less time." I said, pushing Maria into the bus.

We quickly started changing. "I have a plan." I whisper to her.
"A plan for what?" She whispers back.
"A plan to get all of us even closer."
"Okay, so what's the plan?"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Woo~ Another update~

Hope you enjoyed~

LOL. WTF? Fellow EXOtics, I FUDGING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! <3