Ch. 3

Priorities

Right as soon as we got back from the Koreatown Plaza, we both just sat our bags down and went straight to bed. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and slipped into my tank top and basketball shorts. Maria had already fallen asleep. She was still in her clothes. She looked so peaceful laying there on the bed. I gently covered her up, and went down stairs to drink some tea and read.

 

After about about an hour I started feeling drowsy. I just layed my head down in my book, similar to what a student in school would do during study hall to take a nap.

 

***I'm walking in this beautiful park. Where is this? I've never seen this park before. It was so green, full of colorful flowers that I have only seen in movies. I realize that I am holding someone's hand. I turn to see their face, to find that it's a really handsome guy. But wait, have I seen him before? His face is so familiar. I could swear that I have seen him somewhere. Hmm...
He turns his face to look into my eyes. His eyes are a beautiful sparkling brown. I HAVE seen him somewhere. I'm sure of it. But where have I seen him? "Well? What do you think?" He says in a soothing voice. That voice... I've heard it..
"Huh? Oh. I think it's really pretty. I've never seen anything like it." I say as I look around the greenery around me.
"Just like you." He says with a giggle. Was that sincerity I could feel in his voice? "I'm glad you like it. I don't bring many people here. This place is special to me. No where else in the world looks like this place."

"Really? Wow! This must REALLY be a special place!"
"Yes. It was specially made to be like this too. A lot of these plants are foreign. They came from all around the world. The most beautiful plants from around the world have been brought here to grow. It makes this place kind of a world of peace and harmony between different places."
"Wow! That really is special! I am so glad that you were nice enough to bring me here to see it! I feel extremely blessed! Thank you so much!"
"No problem sweety. You only deserve nothing but the best." He said with a really warm and gentle smile, his eyes sparkling like the night sky. Wait, did he just call me 'sweety'? Who is he?***

 

"Caitlin, have you been here all night? You really should have came to bed." Maria said as she tapped me on the shoulder. Oh. I was dreaming again.. Who was that boy? What did he have to do with me? And where have I seen him before?

Maria brought over and put a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of me with a cup of milk. "Here. I saw you were still asleep, so I thought I'd make you breakfast."
"Awww. You made me breakfast? You didn't have to do that. I could have just ate a Pop-tart or something."
"It's no problem at all."

 

We ate our breakfast while chatting about what we bought yesterday, and what we were going to do today. We decided that we needed to put our stuff we bought yesterday up where they go, and stay home to watch movies and stuff, because it was too hot outside today to do anything out of the house for long periods of time. "Wow! They are even better live than they are in the studio!" Maria exclaimed while we were watching a concert DVD of F.T Island.
"I think so too! That was was I was going to say if you hadn't have stole my thoughts!" I giggled as I nudged her with my elbow.
"Look at Hongki! Oh my goodness! He is so cute! You just want to pinch his cheeks! But of course that would be weird because we are like ten years younger than him." She said with a wink. We giggled and continued watching the DVD and singing and dancing along with the songs.

The FT Island DVD ended, and I put in a DVD of the drama Lie To Me. "I LOVE this drama! It is probably my favorite one!" I told her.
"Really? I like this one too. It's not my favorite one though. My favorite one is Playful Kiss." She said with a wink and blew a kiss.

"Oh how very playful of you." I say with a wink. "Do you want me to cook something? I can cook just about anything you could want. Just name it." I said.
"Hmmm... Can you make us something cold?"
"How about some cold noodles with warm broth to dip them in? And some ice cream sundaes afterwords?"
"Sounds great!"

After chowing down, we decided it was time to start watching some of our favorite episodes of M Countdown.
She picked what episode we watched first. She picked one that had U-KISS, f(x), and B1A4. "I love this one. It's one with a great line-up of performances." I agreed and we watched, sang, and danced along.
When U-KISS' performance came up, we sat intently waiting for Tony An to announce they were up. When the lights came up on them, and they started, I almost choked on my iced coffee that I had fixed for each of us.
"Are you okay? What is it? What's wrong?" She asked, worry flashing across her face.
"Yeah. I'm fine. It just went down the wrong way." I lied. Of course I had to lie, even though I didn't like lying to her.


I choked because I saw the boy I have been seeing in my dreams.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

See? I told you it would get better~

I wonder who it is?