Ch. 18

Priorities

 

"Tonight~ SHINee’s in the house~ Wo ho~" Minho says.
"So give it up~ Give it up~ Give it up~ For SHINee~" Key yells. "Give it up~ Give it up~ Give it up~ For SHINee~"

 

"Thank you Los Angeles!! It's always a pleasure to see so many fans here in the US!" Key says as they all run up to the front of the stage, bow, and turn and run off.

"Woah! So how did you enjoy SHINee being in the house?!" Tony An asked us jokingly. We all screamed in response.
"Great! Then we know you'll love BIGBANG!!!" K.Will says, making us all scream even louder.

"Yeogi buteora~ Modu moyeora~ We gon' party like, lilililalala~ Mameul yeoreora~ Meoril biwora~ Bureul jjipyeora, lilililalala~" GD raps. Smoke starts filling the stage, with a white light showing down on him as Taeyang comes out.
"
Jeongdabeun~ Mutjji malkko~ Geudaero~ Badadeuryeo~ Neukkimdaero ga~ Alright~" Taeyang starts. "Haneureul majuhago~ Du soneul~ Tta wiro~ Jeo wiro~ Nalttwikko sipeo oh~"
"Nanananana nanananana~ Wow~ Fantastic Baby~" GD says, making us all scream as really impressive blue pyrotechnics start shining lazers everywhere and flashing white lights. The rest of BIGBANG come out and all start dancing to the chorus. This night can't get any better than this. U-KISS, SHINee, and BIGBANG. This is the best night ever!

 

"Wow~ Fantastic Baby~" They say as it ends.
"Woooo! Ayo! Waddup LA?!" GD says as we all scream. "How you doing tonight? I hope you are having a fantastic time here with us! It's such a beautiful night!" The intro to Tonight starts playing, and we all clap in time with the 'audience' clapping in the background of the song.
"Oooo na~ Such a beautiful night~ To sing it with me now~" GD says, "BIGBANG~ BIGBANG~ We back again one more time~ Say no way~ no way~ Neomu swipge tto nami dwae~"

 

"BIGBANG~ BIGBANG~ Don't stop~ Let's play okay~ Okay~ Go~ Go~ Go~" T.O.P says as we all are screaming all the lyrics.

 

"Han yeojaroneun manjok mot haneun~ Bad boy~ But I'm nice~ Uh~ An neomeogagoneun mot baegilgeol~ Let me blow ya mind." We all get really hyped up again, for the billionth time tonight.
"Eonjebuteoyeonneunji~ Gamheungi eobseojin uri~ Ijen machi jin~ Ppajin gim~ Ppajin kollagatji~"

 

"Tonight~ Such a beautiful night~ Goodnigh~ T~" T.O.P says ily as they bow and walk off stage.
"I bet you want to hear more?" G.Na asked teasingly. We all scream 'yes' back at her. "Well don't we have a surprise for you!"
"2ne1 everyone!" Tony An says as I Am The Best start playing.

"Naega jeil jal naga~ Naega jeil jal naga~ Naega jeil jal naga~ Naega jeil jal naga~" CL says as she raises up from the floor through a elevator tile.
"Bom ratatata~ Ta tatata ta~ Bom ratatata~ Ta tatata ta~" They all stay as they start their famous dance.

"Oh my God!" CL says in unison with the crowd. We all start bouncing around like hyper little kids and scream the lyrics to the song.

 

Flashing white lights from being 2ne1 and smoke all around made for a very entertaining show. "Oh my God!" We all scream as 2ne1 bows and disappears off stage.
"What about them?!" Tony An says in a weird tone, making us all laugh.
"They are something else." K.Will says chuckling.
"Up next, can you guess who is going to perform?" All three ask in harmony as they run off stage and the lights go out, leaving us all in complete darkness and confusion.
"'Super Junior'-
neun wollae 'Man' jaman ppajin~ Ppajin~ Ppajin~ Ireumhayeo nalssaen tori~ 'SuperMan'!" We hear through the darkness. Suddenly a sapphire blue light starts flashing from backstage, revealing Super Junior's silhouettes.

 

Their performance is spectacular, with all of the sapphire blue and white pyrotechnics and them being their amazing selves, it literally made my night just having them there and performing not even 10 feet in front of me.

 

"BAM BA BAM BAM BAM BAM~ BAM BA BAM BAM BAM BAM~ BAM BA BAM BAM BAM BAM~ BAM BA BAM BAM BAM BAM~" They finish.
"Hello! How are you tonight?" Leeteuk says in his cute accent, waving at us like a 3 year old.

"We are Super Juni-oyeo!" They all say, each holding one of their hands up like they always do when they introduce themselves. It's so cute seeing them do it in person.
"We are happy to perform for you tonight!" Siwon says in his flawless English. His English has gotten so amazing since they first debuted, I never really payed attention to it before.
"We always like to see our USA fans!" Eunhyuk says cutely. His English has gotten a little bit better, but it's still adorable, just like Leeteuk's. The lights go out and then the intro to y, Free, & Single starts playing. Maria and I look at each other, scream and hug like the crazy fangirls we are.
"You get to see your favorite group!" She yells into my ear over the sound of screaming fans.
"I know!! It makes me so happy!! I love them so much!!!" I yell back. We let go of our hug and start watching the SuperMen perform.

"y, Free, & Single~ I'm ready too~ Bingo~ Oh~Yeogsi~ Bullihan hwagryul e majseo~ Geobnaeji malgo~"

"y~ y~ y~" We all scream with Super Junior. "y~ y~ y~"
"
Yeogin kkeutdo eobsneun byeonsumankeum~ Have Fuuuun!" Kyuhyun sings as sapphire blue lights start flashing again.

"y, Free, & Single~ I’m ready too~ Bingo~" They all say as they strike their finishing y pose, making the whole crowd go crazy.
"Thank you for your love and support!" Leeteuk says as they come up to the end of the stage. "ELFs and other fans have unconditionally supported us throughout the years, and we are all really grateful." They all deeply bow to us.
"We love you!" Donghae and Sungmin say, making the others hurry and say it too, as they walk off stage.
"Did you enjoy them? Those SuperMen are really special, aren't they?" G.Na asks as we all scream 'yes' in response.
"Up next, we have another special group. Do you know who it is?" K.Will asks us, teasing.
"It's U-KISS!!" Tony An chimes as the lights go out and they disappear backstage.

Everyone including Maria and I are screaming our heads off. This is it. What Maria and I have waited for.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

wookie_96's note:

Woo! Another update in~

Another update in a few minutes~

WTF? LOL.

OH MY SHISUS~ DAEHYUN~

*dies*