Ch. 49

Priorities

 

"I hope they didn't bother you too much." I say sympathetically as he drives us out onto the highway.
"
Not at all. They're actually really cool." He smiles.
"
Oh thank goodness." I say as if a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. "What did you guys talk about?" I ask, genuinely curious.
"
They just asked about my personality, and how I was treating you. They also asked about my other members and if they are treating you well too. Things like that." He giggles cutely.
"
Is that all?" I say, giving him that 'I know there's more' look. He starts blushing and giggling nervously. "Come on. You can tell me. What else did they ask you?"
"
They asked how much I liked you." He said nervously, trying to hide his face. He was being so adorable.
"
Ohhh~" I say, trying to act uninterested.
"
Do you not want to know what I told them?" He asks after a long silence. I turn to him and give him a knowing smile.
"
Han Yi, I already know what you told them."
"
You do?!" He said, shocked.
"
Of course."
"
How?"
"
I'm psychic." I wink.
"
No seriously. How did you know?"
"
I told you. I'm psychic." He gives me a 'really' look, and I giggle. "No. Actually, Maria texted me and told me about it. She was freaking out about it. Apparently she was flailing around and screaming in happiness after we left." I giggle, imagining her acting like that. She does it often, so I know exactly what to picture in my head. He giggles cutely.
"
Ohhhh~ Sounds like she liked the answer. Did YOU like the answer?" He asked, eying me nervously. We stop in the parking lot in front of Seoul Cinema. I look at him as lovingly as I could.
"
Of course I did~" I say, and kiss his cheek. He smiles lovingly back.

 

We get into the cinema and try to decide what movie to watch. "How about this one?" Lu Han asks, gesturing to a movie poster of a really scared looking girl being touch on the back of her neck by a creepy dead looking girl. In English, the literal translation of the title is 'Horror Stories'.
"
Are you sure?" I ask, a little uncertain. It seemed really weird looking. He nods. We walk to the counter and get our tickets. We buy some popcorn and head into the showroom, taking a seat in the center.

 

After almost 2 whole hours of silently screaming, accidentally flinging popcorn into the air when we jump, and holding onto each other, the movie is finally over. We pick up our split popcorn and head outside. "That wasn't that bad." He says, trying to act brave. I giggle at him.
"
What are you talking about? You were more scared than I was!" I poke his cheek and grab his hand, giggling. He sticks his tongue out at me.

 

On our way back to NHM, we stop at Burger King for a quick bite to eat. My phone starts ringing my new ringtone- a recording of Lu Han singing Angel that I recorded when I convinced him to sing it for me. He looks at me with a knowing smirk, making me giggle. I look at it too see that it's Tao. "Hello?"
"
Kai Lin-mei mei!!!!" He squeals through the phone loud enough for Lu Han to start giggling at how cute he is.
"
Tao-ge ge~ Yes?"
"
Come visit us!!" Tao and Xiumin squeal through the phone, making Lu Han and I giggle even more.
"
But, I have to practice tomorrow. We're going to work on our songs for our debut album some more."
"
You don't have to spend the night mei mei~ You just have to come over and visit us!!" They squeal.
"
Fine~ But only because I love all of you, and you all are so adorable~" I giggle.

I hear Xiumin and Chen say something to the others, and then I hear all of them yell, "Yay!!!"
"
Bye bye~ Lu Han-ge ge, get mei mei here as fast as you can!!" Tao demands.
"
Okay Tao, don't worry. We're on our way." He says with a giggle.
"
Good~" Tao said, content.
"
Bye bye Tao-ge ge~" I say as we hang up.

 

Lu Han parks in SM's parking lot, and we get out. We enter the building and head up to the dorms. Lu Han opens their room door for me, and when I walk in I am attacked by all of EXO into a gigantic hug. I burst out into a giggle fit. "I'm happy to see all of your guys too." Chanyeol and Kai get on both sides of me and kiss my cheeks, making me giggle and hug them both.
"
We haven't seen you in forever!!" Sehun exclaims, grabbing my arm and pulling me over to the couch, and sitting me on the floor where Lu Han and I always sit. Lu Han sits on my other side, and the others sit all around me, on the couch, on the floor, and in each others laps.

 

We catch up on each others lives, and talk about just random stuff for a while. Suho turns on the TV, and when the Korean CNN comes on, D.O. takes the remote away from him and turns it onto a movie channel. Tao, Xiumin, Kai, and Sehun look at the TV disgustedly, and take the remote away from D.O., changing the channel to play cartoons. I squeal when the Korean Dub of Pokemon comes on. We all sing the theme song and watch diligently as Ash goes on his adventure for the day.

 

I wake up on the floor with my head in sleeping Lu Han's lap. I raise up and squint round. Everyone is still asleep, and sunlight is filtering through the windows. "Oh my god!!! I'm late!!!!" I yell, realizing that I had fallen asleep here and I am late for practice, scaring everyone awake. I jump up and run around the room flailing about, not knowing what to do.
"
What's wrong?!" They all ask me in surprise.
"
I'm late!!! I'm late!!! I'm late!!! I am SOOOOO dead when I get back to NHM!!!!" I freak out. Lu Han gets up and grabs his keys and my hand, leading us towards the door. The rest of EXO follow. We all get to the parking lot and file into 3 different cars and head out.

 

We reach NHM and we all go in, heading towards the practice room. My heart is beating so fast. I hope they aren't boiling over with anger at me. We get to the Dance Studio's door, and step in. "So you finally decided to join us?" Our dance instructor says, a little irritated.
"I am sooooo sorry. I accidentally fell asleep in their dorm last night after they insisted in me visiting them. I'm really sorry."
"I'm sorry for her being late. It's our fault, and we take the full blame. We made her come and visit because we haven't had her visit in a while, and we made her stay too long, and we all fell asleep without even realizing it. We are deeply sorry." Kris tells the instructor.
"Well... I guess since all of you want to take the blame... I forgive you and am not mad anymore.." He said, giving into Kris' apology. "Get your in here then, Caitlin. So we can start with you now." I bow to him and turn to EXO.
"
Thank you all so much. I really owe you guys. I love all of you." I smile to them. They smile back and turn and leave.