Chapter 84

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

“SEOUL!” Carolina shouts brightly in the microphone when the ladies are done performing a remix of [Moon Child]. Carolina, Emelia and Julia got to go up in the air for the remix, and she thinks she got more tiring from that part than the whole concert so far.

Hannah smiles at the view of their fans, wiping off some sweat from her forehead with the back of her hand when standing next to Julia in their usual positions. It is the first talk; introduction.

“Pieces of one!” Carolina continues with her bright and loud voice, and the group greets together; “Hello, we are 5 Pieces!”

“Hello, I’m 5 Pieces’ youngest member, Hannah!” she greets brightly and waves her hand high in the air for everyone after giving a bow, “Thank you for coming tonight!”

Her voice is light, but her words hide a true meaning: she really thanks them for coming tonight from the bottom of her heart. She bows again when finishing her greeting and Julia is next. All of them have practiced this part, what to say, who to begin… Hannah takes it easy, and Carolina says the most, but they are all smiling and are out of breath.

Maria finishes her greeting but continues right away in a very cheerful tone; “And welcome to the opening concert for our BLACK & WHITE tour!! Are you having fun so far?!”

The audience screams out loudly and Hannah smiles widely when Maria looks disappointed in that loud cheer. She makes a dramatic turn, looking down at the fans crowding around the middle stage, and they are screaming at her face-expression. Maria turns back to face everyone.

“I asked you a question, now let me hear those voices of yours! ARE YOU HAVING FUN?!”

The diva also known as their leader need a good response and she knows that when they are being themselves, their fans love them even more. And she is right, because the audience does the best to scream their loudest by her asking them that and Hannah wants to just jump and continue to sing with everyone.

“That’s what I’m talking about!” Maria praises their fans with a laugh and the audience screams again at how adorable she is. Maria loves it.

“Whoa, 5 Pieces have been in Japan all year so we have heard from our fans in Korea that we had forgotten about you…” Carolina is saying and she gives a pout when some in the audience complains in agreement that they were gone too much, but she then smiles, “but we were actually preparing this concert for you all in secret.”

“Oh, you didn’t know?” Emelia teases their audience that is cheering as if it was something they didn’t know.

“Everyone, we have really, really, really missed you!”

“We have a lot prepared for tonight too,” Hannah adds in a lower voice than Carolina’s loud one, smiling shyly as the audience did actually hear her.

“This concert title is…” Julia starts to say but gets quiet when looking at Hannah, and Hannah looks completely confused that her friend doesn’t continue and before Hannah gets to say anything or Julia continue, the other ladies are fast to ask if Julia doesn’t even remember the name if the tour and the audience is laughing. Carolina hits Julia’s arm lightly. “BLACK & WHITE,” Julia says and her clueless face-expression is priceless. Hannah laughs at her friend, hiding behind her hand holding the microphone and she is happy the audience is laughing too.

“Why is it called that?” Maria takes one step forward to look at Julia with one hand on her hip, challenging the member who messed up the title.

Hannah laughs at her. “Maria, isn’t it the meaning behind the tour that is more important?” she asks when laughing and Emelia pretends she had noticed the mistake all along as she is nodding in agreement, but Maria complains at the rapper and calmly tells the youngest that both questions are important.

“You can answer on the meaning behind the tour…” Maria then tells Julia and steps back in the row, making the audience laugh again as the leader did make a mistake.

“The tour BLACK & WHITE starts off in Seoul for a reason. Do you know why?” Julia asks Carolina but holds up a hand for her to stay quiet and the audience laughs in surprise at the Silent Julia for doing that. “Five years ago… 5 Pieces made a mark in the music history by being the very first Caucasians to debut in South Korea. Korea is the official start of the idol-group 5 Pieces, so we wanted to make this concert to thank all of our fans and we start it off in Seoul because this is where we have the most history.”

“It is a meaningful day in many ways,” Carolina adds with a nod.

Emelia puts an arm in the air to finish the introduction; “Welcome to 5 Pieces’ five year anniversary concert, where we tonight will bring to memory of who we are and that we make impossible things possible. If you are all excited, then let’s continue with the next song!”

The audience is cheering again, but they get quiet when Emelia says something again, though this time they know it is for a song.

*Baby, baby my boy*

Emelia’s tease receives a cheer from the audience and the ladies are smiling on the middle stage; without any actual music the girls starts to sing the remix of [One and Only]

*Tell me how much

Tell me, tell me

You like, like, like, like me

Tell me

Tell me how much you like, like, like, like me*

Hannah smiles down at the fans near the stage when they are waving their hands in the air at the remix, and she really can’t stop smiling out of happiness. An instrumental intro of the song begins and Hannah puts up her shoulder when smiling at the fans shouting at her being near them, and she walks away with that smile.

“You like this song don’t you?!” she can hear Julia ask with a laugh at how the audience reacts by the song.

“One and Only!” Carolina cheers before she starts to sing;

*Will you miss me?

Those words, I fell for you*

“Yeah!”

[Maria (high)] *You are my dream, I am living for you, oh!*

 

[CHORUS 1, 5 Pieces] *Tell me how much you like, like, like, like me

Tell me when you fell, fell, fell for me

I will be your one and only (oh, oh) One and Only

The only girl for you (It’s me)*

[CHORUS 2, 5 Pieces] *Tell me, I like, like you so much

Tell me, I fell, fell for you too

I will be your one and only (oh, oh) One and Only

The only girl for you

It’s me*

Hannah has walked over to the right arm, walking slowly up towards the main stage while waving to the audience on the outer side. It feels like the audience is everywhere, and she doesn’t mind it now. She smiles at them and waves at those who wants her attention, and she sees boards with messages or a lady’s name and she is just constantly smiling. This is so much fun!

A party remix of the song begins after the chorus, the actual song and lyrics doesn’t change a bit it is just a party mixed in with the original and Hannah starts to jump along to it, from time to time doing some of the choreography to the original [One and Only]; some parts of a choreography are just stuck in your head so when you hear it, you automatically dances.

[Carolina] *I’ll keep running for, for, for you

I will keep my head up high

I will hold your hand in mine*

 

[Julia] *There are always guys following me around (uhu)

They are handsome, they are cute and all*

“Alright,” Maria says, flirting with some fans.

Hannah knows her part comes now, so she turns her heel around to start to walk back. She can hear disappointments from fans closer to the main stage for her not going all the way there, and the fans on the other side of the arm towards the middle are cheering in hope she will focus on them instead of walking with her back towards them again. Hannah waves widely to the fans on the outer side, taking an obvious step to her left where she looks at the fans on that side, beginning to sing.

*But when I see you, you, they all… they all fade away

You are sparkling, being my Bling, Bling*

She smiles already at the first part where she points at two different fans, and one of them who is a girl starts to scream with a crazy hand shaking next to her face. Hannah is slowly walking while singing the second line, walking on light feet.

Once when they performed this song (she can’t remember when or where), a fan had shouted JONGHYUN during Hannah’s part. It was maybe a year or two that happened, and there were no rumours between them at that time but Jonghyun is still known as Bling Bling Jonghyun and not until now, in this very moment, when Hannah sings it she comes to think of the connection of the lyrics just she sing with her boyfriend. Do her fans think about that?

She continues as if she didn’t realise anything, smiling and lightly moving over the left arm stage.

[Maria] *I am your first love, yours for eternity

Will you love me?*

 

[CHORUS 1] *Tell me how much you like, like, like, like me

Tell me when you fell, fell, fell for me

I will be your one and only (oh, oh) One and Only

The only girl for you (It’s me)*

[CHORUS 2] *Tell me, I like, like you so much

Tell me, I fell, fell for you too

I will be your one and only (oh, oh) One and Only

The only girl for you

It’s me*

 

[Julia] *Tell me, what you want, want, want

[Carolina] Tell me, who you want, want, want

I’m sure that is me

[Julia] I am your girl

[Maria] Your dream, the one and only*

Hannah has reached the small arm leading in to the middle stage when Maria sings her part, and Hannah walks up next to the bright Carolina, just standing there with the cutest smile to watch the mascot start singing her part. Carolina notices her at the end of her first line, laughs when Hannah joins in the ladies for ‘uhu’ and when Carolina wants to put an arm around Hannah’s shoulders, the youngest embraces her in a hug without interrupting the singing and right before Carolina’s part comes to an end, Hannah runs away happily to be able to sing her own part without being interrupted or distracted. Carolina is surprised and follows her.

[Carolina] *There are always girls following you around (uhu)

They are pretty, they are cute and all (alright)

[Hannah] But when you see me, they all fade away

I am sparkling, being your Baby, Baby*

The audience is screaming and laughing when Maria stops Hannah from running away by hugging her from behind and Hannah finishes her part with a laugh.

[Emelia] *My cheeks can blush, my heart can jump

You have fallen for my charming mind – my style*

[Maria] *I call you honey, my baby

[Hannah] Will you fall for me?*

 

[CHORUS 1] …

 

[Maria] *It’s me! [Hannah] I’m your girl, only your~

[Maria] The one and only, tell me~, woa~~~*

They are fooling around whenever they meet up with another lady on the stage, walking around to meet their fans a little closer for the first time during the concert. That is why [One and Only] was put here; a song to get closer to each other with.

[CHORUS 1] *Tell me how much you like, like, like, like me

Tell me when you fell, fell, fell for me

I will be your one and only ([Maria] your one and only~)

The only girl for you (the only girl for you~)

It’s me (it’s me~~)*

[CHORUS 2] *Tell me, I like, like you so much ([Hannah] Tell me, I like you~)

Tell me, I fell, fell for you too (Tell me, I fell for you~)

I will be your one and only (your one and only~)

The only girl for you

It’s me*

After the party remix of [One and Only], 5 Pieces performs the ballad [Tomorrow (I’ll Be Gone)], which is the first ballad they were getting attention for back in 2010 – when this song came out along with [Original], people agreed on that 5 Pieces had improved with their vocals. The girls perform it, walking around a little smoother on the stages, still being closer to their fans than they were for the first five songs.

While the intro video for the next song begins to play, 5 Pieces are jogging backstage to change clothes. They are in a hurry and Hannah is trying to drink some water while clothes being taken off, heels thrown away and she is getting one piece put on after another until she is in a minute wearing lace leggings, a sleeveless faux-leather-trim jacket that is long enough for the safety mini skirt underneath to barely be visible. And silver high heels finish it off before she is pushed out to get back on stage. Maria is being hurried out too after putting on the silver accessories to her lace-hem designer cocktail dress that is tightly hugging her body, and these two are the first ones taking the positions under the stage; a two meter elevated platform at the very back of the main stage, right below the big screen, is where they are standing under to appear on a lift once the video comes to an end.

Hannah get some seconds to calm her breath while the intro video of 5 Pieces with their elements comes to an end, and she gives a final glance to Maria as the two girls are standing next to each other – two meter’s distance – and they both are sitting on their heels while their part is beginning.

A rock intro melody is playing, like the opening of something. The stage has gone dark after the video but a low voice is starting to be heard. The audience is waiting to make sure it is actually one of the ladies making that sound, and they can see a spotlight welcoming one of the ladies.

*Heeeeeeey……* Maria is singing out in a low voice, but it is long and she doesn’t get visible until the rock music takes over and she looks out over the audience with Hannah hiding in the dark next to her. And then she begins, in the highest rock-tone; *AAAAAAAH!!!!!!!*

The rock music with Maria’s stunning voice makes the audience roar up loudly and Maria repeats her shout once again, a little louder this time. Again it is a pause with the music and Maria smirks when the spotlights shows Hannah standing there too, and Hannah lowers her chin to stare out at the audience with her y eyes before she brings the microphone to , a hand up in the air when beginning to sing loudly with rock feel, some words fast while she holds on to some others for the melody and effect. Everyone in the audience starts to cheer and scream after her second line, all knowing the Japanese song she is singing from even if it is a English/Japanese rock version.

*RUN OUT IF YOU CAN!

MY GUILTY PLAYFULNESS, YOU WALK MY WAY~

I’m not going to stay, even if love comes my way!

You better run now from me, baby, run for you life*

[Emelia] *RUN OUT

I’M NOT GOING TO STAY

BABY RUN!*

Emelia had appeared down on the main stage, down in the centre wearing a cut-out-shoulder fitting top and silver skinny pants to her high heels, and she is rocking that stage with her part. Surely the loud audience seems to agree on that.

Julia and Carolina appears on the sides of the main stage as they start to sing in Japanese, still a rock version of their hit song.

[Carolina] *Every day you get up from beeed

With hopes I might come

YOU WANNA SEE ME AGAIN*

[Julia] *Lost in the memories

Can I hold your hand and be your guide?*

 

*You might think I am your sweet girl

([Hannah] Clouds fill the sky, stars get blocked from your sight)

Or your beautiful girlfriend

(Capture my heart again)

Either way we, should not RUN OUT

(I’ll do my best to not run away!)*

With the other ladies singing the chorus, Hannah’s voice is in the background but you still take a lot of notice of her part as she is singing differently; she goes from soft to strong to captivating in her three lines.

[Maria] *Somebody told me

I’m too good to be true!

[Emelia] Turn my heart on*

 

*I could be your sweet girl,

Or your beautiful girlfriend

Either way I~~

Should not RUN OUT on you now~~~*

Their voices fade away after strongly singing together the last part, mixing their different voices and together fading as the rock version comes to an end.

5 Pieces performs [Panic] after that, a song from a commercial last year they made with a full music video based on their elements (therefore the intro video was of 5 Pieces’ elements). It is a cool song, and Hannah gets exhausted as the high heels they are wearing now are higher than those earlier and it seems like all of their songs from last year have a difficult choreography. The audience loves it, as they didn’t seem to expect that song to be performed at the concert. It is a good surprise then.

But then they rush backstage again. Emelia is in the biggest rush as she is the one who will perform her solo song first after the act 3 video. Hannah stumbles out of her high heels on the way backstage, going to the waiting room as she has time to be there. Entering that room, she releases the biggest sigh – she has gotten out of her high heels now.

Carolina and Julia comes inside too, looking like they are done with the concert already.

“I hate high heels,” Julia mutters when sitting down, rubbing her poor toes. “I think I wore someone else’s heels…”

“Not mine,” Carolina says, raising her hand. “But its crazy, isn’t it?”

“Hannah! Do not sit down, you need to go change,” stylist Chan Hyo comes stomping inside to grab Hannah’s arm. The youngest gives a pout for not getting to rest her legs yet, but she will get changed quickly so she can relax a bit before her time.

It is crazy, just like Carolina said. Hannah keeps breathing out when getting changed, closing her eyes and trying to calm her body from the tense excitement from being on the stage. for every single song the audience have been wild, as if every song 5 Pieces’ sings is a hit song; they know the lyrics, they want to dance along to the beat, they scream constantly that Hannah wonders if they should worry about their fans’ voices more than their own.

“They knew [Run Out] too, even if it’s Japanese,” Julia is telling Carolina when Hannah comes back inside.

Emelia has performed a self-composed song. Hannah has heard the rap-song so many times before and a part of her wanted to be next to the stage to see her perform it for the first time, but she knew she had to change clothes first. She is sure she can see a fan-cam of it later, or she maybe will have time to go watch it tomorrow. Now when Hannah is done changing, Maria has started her solo stage where she covers songs from Shinhwa and S.E.S – Maria’s first favourite K-Pop artists.

In the corridor when heading back to the stage to wait for her turn, Hannah passes Emelia. They exchange some words quickly, and Hannah smiles when hearing how great the audience had reacted to Emelia’s song; but then again, the ladies know everyone loves to hear Emelia rap. Imagine five years ago, Emelia couldn’t rap, not even three years ago she was this really great rapper, but two years ago she really started to practice because it wasn’t until then her rap started to get a little more difficult.

All of them spend time to improve themselves. Hannah spends time in the gym, taking acting classes, being taught by a vocal coach and every day is a challenge in dancing for them all. Emelia, who is the rapper, has focused more on rap and dance rather than going to the gym. Carolina learns instruments, composing and singing, thinking she wants to be the one making and producing music for 5 Pieces in the future. All of them have their individual goals to make their own success in 5 Pieces, to make more and more people take notice of their hard work, and they do it only for 5 Pieces.

Hannah smiles when waiting next to the stage. Her cheeks are hurting from all the smiling so she forces herself to not smile. The audience is great tonight, for their first concert, and she thinks that no one out there cares about what Hannah’s sister said last week. None of them care about that when 5 Pieces is on the stage; do they notice that they belong there? Do they accept the truth of the ladies being human beings, but still managing to be idols too? Do they understand that Hannah loves the stage more than anything? She don’t think they care at the moment about anything else than the concert, and she is okay with that.

The blue distressed skinny jeans are tight, but it looks good to her favourite metal-tip short boots with 10cm high heel (they are warm to wear, but gorgeous to her outfit) and she is wearing a tight fitting top with three ripped parts by the ribs on both left and right side. It is inspired from her [Butterfly] promotion outfits; fitting clothes. She wore it all summer last year, not just these clothes, she is wearing different colours now and the top is different, but she loves it either way. A staff is keeping this miniature fan (hand-size) to her face for Hannah to stop sweating, especially in the neck. Hannah focuses on Maria’s stage, trying to think about her own stage and calming herself with a wind from the fan blowing under her hair that the staff has lifted up. They really take good care of you backstage.

Hannah drinks some more water, clearing her voice before she gets ready to run up to take her position, having a headset microphone for her to be able to dance and sing easily; at the signal, she walks up the stairs to wait to get on the stage.

Out on the stage Maria’s performance has come to an end and the stage stays dark while a far-away singing/whisper is heard, a soft light playing on the main stage.

*e-oh, e-oh, e-oh – e-oh Butterfly*

A loud shriek breaks out from the audience and Hannah has already run out in the dark to take her position, and with the stage dark she can see the purple ocean clearly, but all she can see is the light-sticks, like a huge ocean of them and it warms her heart as she knows these people holding the light-sticks are the ones screaming as they know the song. This will be so fun!

*A spell cast above you, THESE PURPLE WINGS

You have been CAUGHT by A BUTTERFLY*

The shimmering light playing around on the stage gives the fans a glimpse of Hannah, who is trying to hold her face from smiling as she knows the big screen gives the glimpse of her. The stage shines up brightly, almost blinding her for a second, when the remix music for [Butterfly] starts to play, a party pop sound and Hannah is smiling out over the audience as the dancers comes up to join her and she begins to sing.

*Are you scared of today?

All your ruined plans, all your lost friends

You have only one to BLAME*

Hannah smiles when she gets quiet, adding a girly ‘he-he’ that is fast to make her fans out there scream, and she gets back in character to call out loudly;

*THAT BUTTERFLY*

She begins to dance with the dancers while the audience is cheering over the different remix and Hannah starts to sing while dancing, flirting and smiling ily to the audience.

*Like a SHADOW she passed you by, having enchanted you

YOU CAN’T STOP DREAMING, it’s always the same in your mind

Everything around you reminds of her*

 

*E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah -- E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah*

CHORUS *e-oh, e-oh, e-oh – e-oh Butterfly

A BEAUTIFUL woman from every man’s dream

She has come, LIKE AN ANGEL to grant your wishes

Just to end them for you

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Who has come down from the sky, to fill in your dreams

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Her presence is incredible

She makes you fall, just to catch you (e-oh, e-oh, e-oh)

A spell cast above you, THESE PURPLE WINGS

You have been CAUGHT by A BUTTERFLY*

Hannah loves to dance and she knows that you can see she likes the style she dances in this song. It is a normal pop song, like an old Britney Spears song, but that is the kind of solo image she has in her music and Hannah has always loved that kind of style. During the chorus she really takes the spotlight even if she is surrounded by dancers, because with that outfit and body of hers, when Hannah really takes out the y choreography, you notice it. and she don’t think it has anything to do with that she is normally shy when it comes to dancing, or like fans think that she is comfortable in her body (and she should), Hannah thinks it is about loving what you do. You can see on her that she loves to dance this way, and she can fans with a wink or pout out her just to hear the audience scream extra more.

After the chorus she starts to sing, stepping to the right side of the main stage, up to the edge to dance for the audience there. Both boys and girls are screaming below her by her y voice. Hannah knows it – only on stage she can admit that.

*DAY BY DAY it is the same, a girl taken straight from your dreams

Her hair (e-), her face (e-), her eyes (e-), her body (oh)

Her voice and scent, it’s all mesmerizing; a weak man against a Butterfly*

For the third line she is trying to walk over to the left side of the main stage, being stopped halfway by a male dancer wanting her attention and just like practiced, Hannah sings ‘her voice and scent’ when she is stopped and singing ‘it’s all mesmerizing’ when he leans forward and Hannah playfully walks right by him to sing the rest of the line.

*Only one woman grabs your ATTENTION, in all this confusion (e- e- e-) she is all you see

Try to kiss (oh) lips, A BEAUTIFUL MEMORY of an endless night*

The part above, she is teasing the audience on the left side like she did on the right side, dancing to the middle before the y dance comes.

*E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah -- E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah*

And when the chorus comes, Hannah starts to hurry out on the middle stage with the dancers, singing and slightly dancing at the same time and the audience is going wild that she will come closer.

CHORUS *e-oh, e-oh, e-oh – e-oh Butterfly

A BEAUTIFUL woman from every man’s dream

She has come, LIKE AN ANGEL to grant your wishes

Just to end them for you

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Who has come down from the sky, to fill in your dreams

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Her presence is incredible

She makes you fall, just to catch you (e-oh, e-oh, e-oh)

A spell cast above you, THESE PURPLE WINGS

You have been CAUGHT by A BUTTERFLY*

After the chorus, the male dancers surrounds Hannah as she sings the next part, and though she doesn’t think about that her boyfriend is in the audience, there are fans wondering if he is there and what he thinks about his girlfriend holding on to someone else’s arm and sing what she sings in the way she sings and how she is dressed. Well, he can’t have a say about it because Hannah isn’t showing much skin though her outfit is very y, and it’s not grinding they are doing on stage. And he knows Hannah wouldn’t listen if he said he didn’t like it, because everyone can see that she like the crazy screaming from the audience throughout her performance, and she is happy it is not her dressing or dancing ty; she doesn’t have to do that to have people get crazy.

*She presses you up against the wall,

A beautiful SCENT and a low whisper against your ear,

Beautiful WORDS from a beautiful Butterfly

You are enchanted*

 

*E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah -- E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah*

*E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah -- E- e- e-oh – e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah*

 

CHORUS *e-oh, e-oh, e-oh – e-oh Butterfly

A BEAUTIFUL woman from every man’s dream

She has come, LIKE AN ANGEL to grant your wishes

Just to end them for you

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Who has come down from the sky, to fill in your dreams

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Her presence is incredible

She makes you fall, just to catch you (e-oh, e-oh, e-oh)

A spell cast above you, THESE PURPLE WINGS

You have been CAUGHT*

 

CHORUS *e-oh, e-oh, e-oh – e-oh Butterfly

A BEAUTIFUL woman from every man’s dream

She has come, LIKE AN ANGEL to grant your wishes

Just to end them for you

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Who has come down from the sky, to fill in your dreams

e-oh, e-oh, OOH, e-oh ah, THIS BUTTERFLY

Her presence is incredible

She makes you fall, just to catch you (e-oh, e-oh, e-oh)

A spell cast above you, THESE PURPLE WINGS

You have been CAUGHT by a BUTTERFLY*

 

*That, BUTTERFLY*

With a smile she ends the performance and when the stage goes dark she runs off, letting Carolina begin her solo stage.

Hannah keeps her head down to focus where she puts her feet when she is walking backstage, out of breath and sweaty and she is longing to get out of the jeans she is sweating in. A staff comes with a towel and water for her while another one is helping the youngest to take off the headset microphone. Locks of her hair has tangled in the cord going down her back and when struggling with that, Hannah hears someone on her left side ask how the concert is going so far. Since Hannah is walking, she passes by the question before reacting to it and she glances over her shoulder when stopping, letting the staff take away the microphone and Hannah gets time to spot the camera filming her, and she recognizes the woman holding the camera too; only when noticing the camera-woman she smiles.

“The fans are giving us such energy,” Hannah answers, leaning a little towards the camera to be heard and to not stand in the middle of the way for others passing by.

It’s difficult to breathe all of a sudden, and Hannah puts a hand on her stomach while trying to keep her face-expression, trying to speak a little more while her head is all confused to why she can’t bring in air to her lungs. Once she can go, the microphone is off and she holds a bottle of water to . Her neck is hot and she breathes clearly to calm herself. She think she need to go use the bathroom before changing, but ends up getting out of the tight clothes first before she uses the bathroom.

“How’re you feeling?” Yong Hyun asks when tugging in the ends of the top to the pleated chiffon wrapped skirt Hannah has put on. Hannah releases a big sigh at his question; she is distant, having a lot in her mind and she is still trying to melt in the feelings she get on the stage.

“I can’t swallow,” she answers and drinks some more water to get down the annoying feeling in that is the result she got after finding her breath.

“Do you need oxygen?” he asks her, not knowing that Hannah is holding in her stomach while he is holding both his hands there to tug in the top. All of the ladies are wearing the same pink pleated chiffon wrapped skirt; it is a thin fabric that moves easily and is from their waist down below their waist, longer at the back. Their tops are similar by being sleeveless but different with colours and collars, though all ladies will have it tugged in.

“No…” Hannah easily answers, giving a small grimace but lightly smiles when glancing at a camera filming them, “I don’t think it’s that. Its fun out there; our fans seem wilder than us.”

“Ha, you should’ve seen before,” Maria chuckles when stepping by them to reach the make-up table, and Yong Hyun turns Hannah’s waist back when she looks around at the leader. “I was jumping with some fans, but they were like jumping and head-banging and waving their hands all at once… It was crazy- Oppa, where is my necklace?”

Yong Hyun finishes helping Hannah before he goes to Maria, and Hannah stands with them to take off her bracelets from earlier, to just wear rings for their emotional girls act. It is half a table filled with accessories for all five ladies, and usually it is sorted according to the member, but it is a mess now – Hannah thinks it became like that during the hectic changes in between. The shoes though, are worse. Manager Lim comes by with Carolina when it is Julia’s turn to perform, and he scolds the stylists for the mess with the shoes. He seems furious about it, saying that the ladies need their high heels NOW and also complaining that the ladies can’t be on the stage without their shoes. Hannah stays quiet and puts on the high heels, but then grimaces and sits down on her heels.

“I can not believe we got half the show left,” she grimaces, “my feet hurt.”

“Get through this part, then it’s sneakers,” Manager Lim comforts when helping her up to lead her outside, but holding her arm to stop her as she need to sit down and take in some oxygen from a little bottle they have that always is brought along on concerts. Everyone uses them. “Breathe in… Breathe out…”

“Damn,” Maria complains when heading out the door.

“Maria!”

She leans back inside the door when hearing the warning in their manager’s voice, “Sorry, Appa,” she says with a smile before hurrying out. Hannah smiles too when getting up on her feet, ready to leave. Maria is upset that her necklace is missing, so she got to take another necklace, but she is excited to get back up on the stage and when waiting for Julia’s solo to end, she and Hannah are both standing and shaking their bodies in excitement. They really can’t live without the stage.

Maria puts her hand out in front of Hannah when waving to a camera filming them on the side, and Hannah waves too when seeing it, both of them smiling before the ladies are heading up on stage to perform [Broken], the first song for their act 4 – emotional girls.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias