Chapter 23

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

“What is your wish?” Hannah wonders, lying down on her own bed with a yawn, not feeling awake to start off the day. Her eyes close the moment her cheek touches the pillow, and the question pops up in her head if she should take it with her or not.

“For my birthday, you mean?” Emelia asks, giving a thinking sound while putting on her socks. “I want to sleep on my birthday. And a real birthday cake with strawberries on. Sleep and cake; that would be my perfect birthday.”

“Hm.”

The ladies seem to have gotten a little comfortable in their apartment in Japan now. Hannah has even hung up a picture on her wall; a gift from a fan who had drawn a picture of Hannah that is super great, which was why she put it up on the wall in the bedroom. It has become a routine for Hannah to wake up a little earlier to run up and down the stairs outside, and she also lies down in the living-room to do some exercises that she is supposed to do either in the morning or before going to bed; it is for her body to not get stiff. It’s more comfortable than staying at hotels, definitely there is a difference and Hannah thinks that is what makes them more comfortable – it isn’t a hotel that they have to leave tomorrow.

For too many days, the girls have gotten a lot of negative response. Media have been following them around here in Japan, wanting to ask them about threatening some American host and about three of them going on a club seems to be an interesting subject to bring up too.

About going to the club, antis have been writing online about ‘I thought idols couldn’t go clubbing…’ and mentioning that 5 Pieces is getting a special treatment so they can do basically whatever they want, while there are actually a few (a few!) that says the videos from the club mostly shows the ladies sitting down and talking, and briefly taking on the dance floor before leaving when it gets too crowded so those few fans are saying the girls weren’t actually clubbing but more likely talking. But that is just naïve fans. ‘5 Pieces are humans in their 20s, ofc they go clubbing’ someone commented. But most fans actually accepts that they go clubbing, saying they are humans too and even writing that it must be difficult to even try as the fan taken videos shows that 5 Pieces gave up the moment it got too crowded with too many cell phones pointed their direction.

An American host has said on TV that 5 Pieces is playing around in tiny Korea, commenting on that a girl-group that performs and sings like in [Daze] should have started out bigger than in Korea. A lot of difficulties have come from just that comment because the girls have once again been questioned and doubted about their reason to come to Korea in first place. Emelia had gone insane when seeing the article, even writing on twitter and on the group’s blog “the size of a country doesn’t show the heart of its people”, in other words meaning that tiny Korea in size is big in heart. But at the same time people wondered if that means big in size America is not big in heart? Hearing and reading that, Emelia had written a little longer an explanation of her words; “if anyone says something about me that hurts a whole country that I have lived in for five years, and it is a lie what is being said, of course I have to say something back. I don’t have anything against any country, but if a person makes a false statement based on nothing, I can’t just sit down and watch.” Fans loved that explanation, commenting on that it seems strange to play around in a country for five years and saying they trust Emelia and loving her for standing up for her own words like that.

But that doesn’t stop media from running around after them. Even the American host admitted he was mistaken and apologizing (honestly, the ladies haven’t really kept updated about what he has said after the first comment but they know they will avoid him in the future) but the media isn’t stopping. Being indoors the whole time is the result for 5 Pieces to avoid media.

“We’re leaving.”

Hannah had almost fallen asleep in her bed after chatting with Emelia, so when hearing a male’s voice saying they are leaving; she is rushing up from bed without really realising at first that she had almost fallen asleep. It gets dizzy to get up like that and Hannah almost walks straight in the door when heading out of the room; lucky her no one sees that since Emelia has already walked outside.

“Is someone bringing food with them?” Maria wonders when she comes out from the kitchen, heading through the corridor and passing Hannah when they both are heading towards the hall.

“Don’t bring any food,” their manager sighs.

“I’m bringing snacks,” Carolina says, leaving her room with a bag that gives off the sound of having snacks in it.

“What did you bring with you, the whole kitchen or what?” Maria grimaces at the size of the backpack, but she doesn’t seem to care for an answer as she is busy putting on those deadly high heels that receives a grimace by Hannah. Hannah puts on sneakers, always being dresses simple for practice. Maria is in high heels, but she will have sneakers during the dance practice.

“Are you ready to leave? We will be late otherwise,” their manager says with another sigh, having the door open for them.

“I’m done,” Hannah groans when stumbling out of the apartment.

“Did you bring the books with you?” their manager asks behind Hannah who is fast to stop her steps, remember that she has them in her bag that she now has over her shoulder and she says she has the books with her before she starts to head down the stairs. “Don’t take the stairs!”

“I’m taking the stairs!” Hannah tiredly calls back over her shoulder while rushing down the stairs. It might be the tenth floor, but Hannah still think she can run down before the others comes down in the elevator – Maria always forgets something, so there will be many running back and forth before the elevator will get moving. Hannah keeps a good space running down the stairs, jumping and feeling light though her head is totally gone; still sleepy even if she has showered, worked out a bit and eaten… She is still sleepy.

The elevator does get down before Hannah, but she still comes down before the others step outside the building so it isn’t much of a difference.

5 Pieces is spending the day practicing again, still it is D-23 until the concert D-Day but there is so much to learn during that short period. And tomorrow is Emelia’s birthday. Of course they will celebrate it in the middle of the arena tour practice, since it’s not every day the oldest member turns twenty-one, but none of the girls (beside from Maria) seems to want to celebrate it big time. Like Emelia said when Hannah asked, that is probably what is planned; a cake and practice, then Emelia can just sleep when practice ends. But that is tomorrow.

Just like yesterday the girl-group starts to practice in the practice-room, not taking a break until the room is hot and everyone has started to sweat. They have to open a window to get in some of the chilly outdoor air, and going through some more things by talking and organizing, the practice continues. Today there are cameras there too, being there for hours but stepping outside many times as it is difficult for those who aren’t practicing to stay in the room that is becoming a sauna. Today is the same as yesterday; 5 Pieces goes through the Japanese lyrics, they practice with the band and they practice the new and old choreographies. The mix of choreographers; Korean and Japanese, are teaching the girls the new choreographies and the dancers are going through it too.

All sweaty, Hannah gives a smile when one of the cameras approaches her when they are taking a minute’s break to drink some water.

“Are you learning a lot of new songs?” the woman filming asks in English, so of course Hannah starts to answer in English.

“There are around ten new songs we have to learn from the album, which we have to learn new from ground as we haven’t grasped the lyrics and we have to learn a dance for the songs too,” Hannah is answering very naturally. Speaking English isn’t difficult for the ladies, but it isn’t like they are showing off, it is more just something natural for them because it is a language they have had to trust a lot for the past five years being abroad from Sweden. “Then we have other songs from before that we have to go through too… It’s not really that much, but it gets messy to learn everything at once.”

Hannah slowly nods when looking at the woman, her eyes asking if that is enough as an answer, and it seems like it is because the woman filming her asks another question by asking about working with Japanese people, and for this question the youngest girl gives a smile, stretching her shoulders back a little with her arms behind her back.

“Its fun getting to know the Japanese crew,” Hannah is calmly answering with her eyes scanning through the room. “We haven’t worked much with people outside Korea before, but since this is our Arena Tour in Japan, we want to focus on the Japanese fans and we were lucky to get such talented people to work with. They are all really talented and great in their areas and I think… I think we are really lucky to get to have them in our tour.”

“Isn’t there a language barrier worrying you?”

Hannah gives a small grimace when getting the question, showing she isn’t really sure. “If we have to compare with our time in Japan and our time in Korea, the language barrier was more worrying in Korea because that was us starting from scratch. Now, I think we are just worrying about doing well and stand up to the expectations.”

“Should we all continue with [Let Me Love]?” someone asks in Japanese and Hannah is fast to answer in Japanese before turning to the woman to say in English they are returning to practice.

[Let Me Love] is a dance R&B song that actually wasn’t going to be part of the album but come out later in a single, but since they want it in the arena tour it was put in the album. They haven’t practiced the song yet, so the ladies even have to listen through the full song to know how it sounds like before they start to learn the choreography for it; Maria is holding on tight to the lyrics paper and keeps singing it for herself while dancing what they are being taught, to make sure she knows where in the song they are. Hannah stays focused, not as distracted by the cameras as she was yesterday and also more familiar with the crew she dares to speak up in a stronger voice that is heard, being the member Carolina turns to whenever she wants to say something in Japanese and she needs Hannah to help her.

Hannah doesn’t know if her members are having a hard time in Japan. Julia does say she worries more about her mother, a worry Julia always have, rather than learning Japanese. Carolina is always on her toes in Japan; not understanding a language is nothing she likes so she always have to ask what people are saying or she just looks to be in other thoughts. The bright Carolina, being in other thoughts like that is not a good sign, but she still laughs and smiles around the members and trying to fooling around in Japanese. The crew is very kind, joking with the girls very simple and making sure it doesn’t go overboard to hit their pride or something, but Carolina is always sensitive about things she knows she doesn’t understand. Maria is taking it pretty cool with the Japanese crew; she speaks Japanese and says some non-existing words and she can handle making mistakes, which makes her a very easy person to hang around with because even the Japanese crew likes to hang out with the girl who tries even if she fails just because she knows she can learn from it. Emelia is enjoying every moment in Japan; she talks anime with the dancers and the band, talking a lot in Japanese with whoever she can. Confidence is the key for the members. Hannah is never confident; she is just floating after the others.

But none of them seems to have really a hard time. They eat yummy food, their pets are having fun, the crew is kind and helpful to them and even repeats a lot of things to let the ladies keep up because of the language barrier, and they are constantly getting to sing which they love to do.

During dinner, Hannah and Carolina leaves the practice room first to go eat in another room a floor up. To calm down for dinner, the ladies started to practice their solo/duet performances, as that is less dancing. Hannah and Carolina finished up first, so they go up a floor to see what they get for dinner today. It is a real meal for dinner, while during the day they eat a lot of small portions. Hannah drinks a lot of water, not eating that much while listening to music on her cell phone and going online where she checks twitter first.

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: In the mix of the Japanese songs on my playlist, SHINee’s Dream Girl album appears! Now listening to [Hitchhiking] ;)}

Hannah has put on a lot of Japanese songs to get the right feeling of the Japanese market for their activities here, but she couldn’t help but to put SHINee’s latest Korean album in too. She smiled when hearing the song starting to play through the earphones, quietly listening while eating before writing what she wrote on twitter.

Dinner can be a quiet time if you choose to. Carolina is quietly eating and Hannah is listening to music to show that she doesn’t want to talk. Drinking water and resting her voice, clearing a lot and coughing after drinking, Hannah again can feel the tiredness go over her.

Hannah can see when Maria comes stomping inside the room, but she doesn’t hear what her friend says.

“Finally away from the cameras,” Maria sighs and falls down on a chair with a loud sigh, eying the food on the table and talking to whoever wants to listen. “I get so confused with the cameras filming, you know. I was talking in Korean with this person who was filming, but he said it was for Sweden and I got so damn confused because the person was Korean.”

“I spoke English to the one filming for Japan. I didn’t even know someone was filming for Japan,” Carolina shakes her head in confusion.

Hannah isn’t listening to them; her eyes are on twitter that is shown on her cell phone. She is going through the comments she already has received from her tweet (they are fast), fans commenting in both English and Korean. Hannah often writes in English on twitter, just like she did on this tweet, which could be why she has over two million followers worldwide because a lot of people can understand what she writes. Fans are commenting on that 5 Pieces loves SHINee a lot, asking if she watched the resent performances of [Dream Girl], asking her to give them a response, others are asking if they are doing well in Japan, asking her for a picture update, telling her to stay healthy and asking 5 Pieces to come to their countries… And there is one tweet that makes Hannah’s smile grow:

{Twitter, SHINee-Jonghyun: Don’t you listen to Dream Girl????}

Her boyfriend writes in Korean, and Hannah senses that his English skills makes him maybe misunderstand her tweet. Maybe he thought she wrote that she only listens to that song or something, but she still writes a response to him, a light Korean tweet response;

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: I listen to the whole album, stupid, kkk. All of the songs are great ^^.}

{Twitter, SHINee-Jonghyun: kkkkkk I bet you aren’t listening to all of them, too busy busy practicing ;)}

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: I listen to each song very well~ Oppa, I’m your fan!}

{Twitter, SHINee-Jonghyun: I’m your Oppa kkkkkkkkkkkkk}

“Jonghyun is going crazy on twitter,” Hannah laughs, unable to hold back her emotions for herself and shows her cell phone to Maria sitting across the table. Maria is busy eating but she takes the cell phone to look through the conversation before laughing.

“He always go crazy when you call him Oppa,” Maria laughs, handing back the cell phone.

“How should I response?”

“Write something sweet to him, like you miss him or something,” Carolina suggests.

Hannah’s smile disappears. “It’s on twitter… everyone can see it.”

“Oh… you call him Oppa on twitter?”

“It was a joke,” Hannah answers, smiling when seeing Maria roll her eyes at Carolina’s words. On twitter, Hannah and Jonghyun rarely tweet to each other. They follow each other, but there are a lot of people Hannah follows, but she guess that a small interaction with each other like the one now isn’t anything that will cause trouble to them.

In the end she just writes that he is a weird Oppa and writing that she is watching his performances well from Japan. A minute later, Jonghyun sends her a text message that contains nothing but a smiley giving her a kiss. She giggles when receiving it, because on twitter, her boyfriend instead writes that she shouldn’t overwork herself and wishing 5 Pieces good luck – on twitter, they ended the interaction as senior and junior, with politeness, while his text message that only had a smiley said so much more.

The next subject after twitter during dinner is the practice. Maria wants help with how to pronounce a word for one of the songs they have been practicing today, so while eating the ladies starts to read through the lyrics – read it, to make sure the pronouncing is right.

 

It is hard work. Hannah finishes eating first, and after sitting there and talking with the members (going through lyrics and repeating what they have been taught today while eating; working during dinner) she leaves the room first.

Quietly she greets the few people that are left in the practice room when she enters; a camera filming, manager, vocal teacher and a few others. Hannah gets to sit down on one of the chairs next to the band’s corner, nodding at the teacher who is talking to her, also sitting down.

“My mind is blank,” Hannah answers the teacher’s when he asks if she has any thoughts or ideas. They are talking about [I CRY]. “I just, don’t want it to be just the original song from beginning to end. A vocal remix or something like that would be good.”

“We have that idea too.”

“You still stick to the part where the audience gets to sing,” Hannah giggles lightly, glancing at the others in the room and sees the camera-man being a little closer now. She smiles when one of the female staff says that would be a great performance; letting the audience sing. “What if they don’t know the lyrics?” Hannah laughs and hides embarrassedly behind her hands.

“Should we just play the song now and you can try sing however you want?” the teacher asks.

Hannah looks doubtful; she has tried that several of times already. But she stretches her arms a little and gives a nod, saying they can try. Kim Myungjun (Mr. Kim) is 5 Pieces’ vocal teacher since years back; he is the one who has transformed the tone deaf main/lead singers Maria and Hannah to who they are today. He is amazing and strict as a teacher, but fatherly and kind between the practices. He sits now down behind the piano, being there to help Hannah decide how she will perform her song and guide her voice through the remix. The reason he is in Japan at all is for the group’s arena tour; helping them out.

Mr. Kim starts playing on the piano for [I CRY] and Hannah is in a low voice starting to sing while looking at the lyrics on the paper she is holding in her hand. She sings, adding ‘hm’ and ‘ooh’ in a low voice at parts during the beginning, trying it out and trying to imagine her self performing like this on stage.

The teacher stops before the chorus comes, coming with an idea he suddenly got and they try it out.

For an hour they are repeating the song, repeating it and trying it differently. They try a dance remix, an acapella remix, R&B remix, soul remix… They try different versions of the different versions and they try the same remix but does a more remix of it until it is almost not even the same song before realising that is not good and starting from the beginning. They try with Hannah starting the song singing out an adlib that goes from low to high, tries out to change the lyrics and so much more. Emelia comes inside when she is bored, sitting on the side and coming with her own suggestions from time to time too.

In the end, Hannah is lying on the floor, smiling and giggling because it was Emelia who came with the idea of having her lying down on the stage – now lying on the floor in the practice room. She is holding a microphone in her hand, looking over at the teacher by the piano, the girl smiling when asking him to play it for her. He starts to play the song from the chorus, and Hannah slowly gets in the motion (not smiling anymore) before she sings the chorus emotionally, lying there on her back. She sings adlibs when hearing her teacher singing some in the background, just randomly trying another kind of remix while still keeping this sad ballad feeling that [I CRY] has.

“Could we have a bed on the stage?” Hannah laughs when the teacher stops playing on the piano. She sits up, done singing, ruffling her hair a little out of embarrassment with the people in the room and laughs when Mr. Kim actually considers the bed on the stage. The reason she choose bed to say is because in the music video, there was a bed there.

“Just lie down on the stage,” Emelia comments.

“Okay,” Hannah agrees without actually having any thoughts about it since the bed on stage part was just a joke.

“I still like the idea of the sadness in the song,” Mr. Kim continues to work and Hannah turns around to face him, though he is sitting by the piano and she is sitting on the floor.

“It would be good if I could go deeper in the song,” Hannah tries to say how she would want it to be once again. “Like… everyone knows it is a personal and deep song for me, but I would want to … get even deeper than just standing on stage and perform it. To have more varies in the song.”

Mr. Kim starts to play on the piano, starting with the chorus again and he starts to sing a little more powerful and loud than how it usual goes, and Hannah follows him. As the teacher, she is supposed to follow him; that is what he means for her to do. Louder, more powerful and sounding more like she is shouting out the lyrics on the verge of a breakdown. It sounds great, exactly how she has wanted it to sound.

Taking a short break for the other members to gather so they can continue practicing for [Let Me Love], Hannah is interviewed. She is sitting where she sat before near the band, still sitting with the microphone in her hand.

“No comment,” Hannah jokes when being asked how she thinks practice is going so far. “I need to do better.”

“Just now you did really great,” the camera-man comments kindly. Hannah just smiles for answer, not saying anything to accept the compliment. “Are you more nervous performing alone than with the group?”

“Definitely. But what makes me nervous is the song. [I CRY] has a really emotional meaning for me, and since it is a concert performance I want to do it differently than how I have performed before, so … wanting to do well makes me nervous.”

“Hannah is always nervous performing solo,” Emelia comments when sitting down on the chair next to Hannah, holding her own microphone in hand. “She is amazing on stage, but a nerve-wrack.”

“That’s because I belong with you,” Hannah cutely jokes leaning towards Emelia and she giggles when Emelia smiles happily at the camera.

“She wouldn’t be able to survive without me,” Emelia jokes and Hannah just nods.

“I need someone to make fun of me all the time, don’t I?” Hannah ends the joke, giving her friend a grimace before getting up to run away quietly from the camera; Emelia hits her lightly on the arm before she manages to leave.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

Emelia’s birthday is the next day, Wednesday, March 6. She is twenty-one years old and from early morning the congratulation messages starts arriving. On the blog and on twitter it started yesterday, fans around the world having different times, but today in the morning when 5 Pieces starts their practice in Japan, Emelia keeps getting text messages from friends and celebrities sends their congratulations on twitter too. Newspapers in not just Korea but also in Japan have a picture sent in by fans to congratulate the idol as well (because 5 Pieces is in Japan, fans wants it to be seen) and during the day the ladies are informed that boxes filled with gifts have been sent in to SM Entertainment and Japanese fans have come to hand over to the staff in Japan too. They know where to send the gifts, where to go if they want to hand in personally and there are even fans outside the practice room down on the street. They somehow had found out where 5 Pieces is practicing and a few fans are standing below the building, probably found out about it by the music playing on the second floor with the window open. Today there are cameras too; especially a DVD special for 5 Pieces’ ‘Stories in Japan’ that will have a b-day disc with the members’ birthdays in 2013. Just short clips of it.

Practice continues like it usual is, starting off practicing for [Let Me Love] that they started to learn yesterday to make sure they know it today before going through other songs.

In the middle of the day, Maria leans out the open window to look down at the fans by the street. The ladies have been well aware of their presence but have kept practicing as they are in big need of it, but now when taking a break she can’t help but to peek outside. She waves happily when the fans notices her.

“Is it cold?!” she asks out in a shout for them, asking in Japanese. It isn’t very far down as the girls are on the second floor, but some fans are standing across the street as the managers had asked them to keep a distance from the building. She has to ask the question another time because she gets such a bad response, but she smiles and gives the thumb up when the fans below answers it isn’t cold.

Maria looks inside the room, her eyes meeting Hannah’s.

“How do you ask ‘whose birthday is it today’ in Japanese?” the leader wonders.

Hannah translates it and repeats it when Maria whispers it wrong, and Maria leans back out the window to shout out the question to the fans.

“EMELIA!”

Even inside the room you can hear the answer and Emelia, who had just sat down to drink some water, rushes up on her pale legs to the window where she presses herself through next to Maria to wave to the fans who all gives a loud cheer over the bright entrance of the charismatic rapper.

“We have to practice now, bye!” Emelia shouts out in Japanese, continuing to wave before slinking inside. Maria waves with her hand a little more, throwing a kiss to the fans before getting inside too to continue the practice happily.

By the time 5 Pieces gets lunch, Emelia just eats briefly before running outside.

“Hi!” she friendly greets the fans that definitely did not expect one of the members to come out to meet them. The charismatic rapper of 5 Pieces has a loving personality towards fans on days like this, smiling when fans are surrounding her within a minute. “It’s my birthday today, did you know?” she asks in Japanese and looks surprised when getting a birthday gift by one of the fans.

“We knew, of course!” the fans are giggling. It’s mostly girls.

“I knew you knew,” Emelia is joking with them, thanking for the gift she is getting. “We are practicing hard in there even on my birthday. Is anyone of you coming to our concert?”

Hands are stretched out in the air and Emelia seems to love the attention with the cute voices of fans wishing her a happy birthday and giving her gifts. Two manager steps forward only when noticing that media is stepping closer too; media hasn’t been able to approach the building where 5 Pieces is in, told to keep a distance, but having one of the members coming outside gives them the chance to try get some words from her.

Emelia focuses on her fans, commenting that the other ladies are getting something to eat now before they will continue to practice. Manager Song touches her shoulder for her to come back inside when the media are heard asking behind the fans to get a comment on something that is not about her birthday and Emelia sees how her fans looks annoyed over the questions that actually aren’t just Japanese but also in English. Manager Song won’t let her say anything at all, worried it might cause even more headlines because Emelia just says anything and that is frightening for the managers. Emelia does thank the fans for coming all the way here and also for the gifts before she enters the building, avoiding the media that still will air that Emelia went outside in the middle of practice to thank fans for their congratulations on her birthday.

While Emelia had stepped outside, the other members had actually been rushing around. Maria was busy eating while walking around, keeping the fork in her hand. They were preparing a surprise for Emelia; a cake had been prepared by the staff, and the ladies are writing a card and checking the candles and everything. The camera filming for their birthday special disc follows Emelia, but instead of heading to the room they eat lunch she is told by the manager to head to the practice-room. By that time the other members have already returned; having a short lunch so they might be able to finish the day’s practice earlier to celebrate Emelia’s birthday. But what Emelia doesn’t know is that a surprise is being prepared.

Emelia enters the practice-room, seeing Hannah already stretching her body anew but not seeing Julia. According to another manager, Julia went to the bathroom, and she does come a few minutes later so they begin practicing once again right when she returns. Emelia expects nothing at all. Carolina keeps smiling from time to time randomly, getting evil glares by Maria whenever she does so, but the members can have their weird moments so Emelia doesn’t see anything different with that behaviour.

The girls continue to practice the choreography, Hannah getting a little nervous and happy over that Emelia doesn’t seem to realise anything. Emelia normally notices everything, being the charismatic and confident girl she is. But today, she seems to not notice it.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 05th: SHINee’s Jonghyun & 5 Pieces’ Hannah Have A Sweet Conversation On Twitter

Headline 05th: 5 Pieces Voted By American Specialities To Have The Best Vocals Among Today’s Singers Under 30

 

Headline 06th: Fans Wishes 5 Pieces’ EM A Happy Birthday From Around The World

Headline 06th: Celebrities Sends Their Congratulations To 5 Pieces’ Emelia

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

Ooooh, Emelia is turning 21! Just once in a lifetime you turn 21, right? ;)

Wonder what will happen~

 

X. devonalias