Chapter 75

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

Most of Tuesday, 5 Pieces spend filming for Weekly Idol – a variety show on MBC Every1 hosted by comedian Jung Hyundon and rapper Defconn, consisting of several different segments of funny idol rankings and other topics but also where idols are invited as guests to let the audience see more of them. It is a lot of humour and all kind of idols have appeared; most recently EXO and MBLAQ. 5 Pieces will have two episodes, just because they are 5 Pieces.

{Twitter, 5P_HANNAH: (picture) July 24, 5 Pieces will be on Weekly Idol! Jung Hyungdon said you should not miss it ;)}

The picture she uploads was taken on the side of the set, of her and Julia when they were waiting to begin filming. They are both smiling excitedly in the morning, excited to film and doing a fun happy face to the cell phone taking the picture.

Hannah still has her hair and make-up from the filming when the ladies arrive at SM Entertainment to go back to practice for their concert. She has changed clothes into a pair of black cropped baggy pants that the ladies all bought together in Los Angeles when they were there with SM Town a while back and she has a distressed back print tank top with a gray tank top underneath, feeling prepared to spend the evening in the practice-room. It took ten hours to film the variety show, leaving with the girls tired now but they still get inside the music-room to practice now the ballads for the concert.

After spending some time practicing, Hannah is sitting on a chair in the room with the papers in front of her on a music stand. She is sorting out lyrics on the paper, writing down notes that they just have made changes of and she listens to Carolina singing. It’s relaxing to not have any cameras filming them for the moment; tomorrow again Life of Pieces will be around them as they practice for the concert.

“It’s completely different from when we started off,” Emelia comments when walking around with her eyes focused on the song-list, not caring about Carolina’s singing at all. “Why is the acapella the second song for the act?”

“We haven’t decided where to have it yet.”

“But we have decided to have [Broken] as the first song, as it fits the intro video,” Emelia starts to go through it, “and then what?”

“The acapella,” Carolina answers, stopping to sing. “It is written right here.”

Hannah can almost feel the room get warmer by Emelia’s irritation over their mascot’s comment, as Carolina didn’t listen to what they were saying.

“I just said we can’t have the acapella that soon,” Emelia mutters behind closed teeth.

Maria clears when sitting down next to Hannah, she as well looking through the papers. “I don’t like the acapella right after there either; the acapella is more relaxed and should be once the act has been warmed up. We should have like one or two more songs before the acapella.”

“You can’t change it too much though,” their music director reminds them.

“We can make it work. I just don’t want the acapella there,” Maria says. She has set her mind on that, wanting to make the concert the best they can do and the way the list is at the moment, none of the girls are satisfied. The director means they need to keep the list to make it work with the change of clothes in between, and somehow the girls will make that work.

Julia is by herself going through the song [Broken], to imagine the mood and such at the end of the song and she looks through their other ballads to try figure out which song fits the best to be sung after that.

Hannah looks at the ballads they have decided to sing for the act, she too trying to figure out a way to make it better.

“What if…” Maria starts off, eyes stuck on the papers, “we take [Beg] as the last song. It is a perfect song to end the act with before we start with a more charismatic act. Before that, Hannah’s song … Just imagine that, how she ends her performance, her message shows up on the screen and then all five of us perform this song. It’s perfect, it fits, doesn’t it?”

Hannah nods in agreement, moving her papers to see the lyrics for [Beg].

Ideas are being said back and forth between them, they go through one version and then change it as it doesn’t sound just right. It is strange how they all want to continue change the song-list because it doesn’t fit the way they want it to. How do they know it doesn’t fit? 5 Pieces have a vision for the concert. They imagine being on that stage, performing song after song for their fans, and to make it the best concert for themselves and all people watching they need to keep it entertaining and show a variety from song to song. It is important how the songs are lined up, always.

It takes another two hours of practice before someone interrupts them. The girls are all sitting next to each other, singing one of the songs when the door to the room is opened. Hannah is happy she isn’t singing when it happens because she almost looses all focus because of her boyfriend looking inside the room. He doesn’t say anything, but he looks straight at Hannah and makes a hand motion; first pointing out the room and then shows his hand with all fingers up. He wants to meet in five minutes. Hannah takes a glance a the clock on the wall before she shakes her head at him and shows both hands in the air (ten minutes), and he smiles at her when nodding and stepping outside.

Her shoulders goes up to her ear when she smiles at Maria next to her who noticed it all, and Hannah giggles happily by the sight of her boyfriend. Maria rolls her eyes, but she is smiling too while she continues to sing.

Hannah tries to focus for another ten minutes, smiling because her boyfriend came over. She doesn’t know that he has texted and called to her cell phone because she has it in her bag to not be interrupted when practicing. He had even given a call to Maria, but she is the same as Hannah – not answering during practice.

“Let’s take a break everyone,” Maria suggests after almost ten minutes, touching Hannah’s back for the girl to know she can go.

Hannah smiles, thankful for that Maria is the way she is and the girl is in a hurry to get up, stopping halfway. “For how long?”

“Come back around… at half,” Maria shrugs her shoulders and while Hannah is in a hurry to leave, Maria says she will go find something to eat now when they have time. Julia grabs her cell phone, breathing out tiredly.

The youngest hurries down the corridor, spotting Jonghyun waiting outside a room for her. He smiles when she is jogging over, and she smiles widely too when coming up to his outstretched hand that she takes in hers. He is wearing a black cap backwards, a white t-shirt and jeans, looking just perfect for her with that foolish smile of his.

“Hello beautiful,” Jonghyun greets her when her warm hand holds on to his and he opens the door on his right side to get in some private place. He had looked for an empty room, making sure it would be where Hannah would come looking for him, and then when he had found it he waited outside to make sure she would see him.

“Hello handsome,” Hannah giggles, being led inside the room and she holds on to his hand just like a girl holds on to her first boyfriend’s hand when she is shy around him but so happy over his good reaction to see her. She can’t stop smiling when Jonghyun turns her around to kiss her, closing the door behind him. “You are such a fool, Jonghyun.”

“Whose fool am I?” he smiles, meeting her eyes with arms wrapped around her. That look in his eyes makes her heart get all tingly and she smiles, biting her lip shyly and she do notice how he glances at her lips when she does that.

“You’re my fool,” she whispers to answer.

She closes her eyes when he kisses her, but then giggles when Jonghyun bites on to her lip. “I’m your fool,” he repeats, holding his arms tighter around her and pressing his lips to the corner of before he just hugs her. Hannah breathes out when resting her head against him, taking out her arms that have been stuck between them to hold her arms around him, hugging him back.

None of them want to let go. Just stand there and hug each other, quietly at first but then exchanging the usual phrases of what they have done today and such. Hannah can’t stop smiling when she realises they are just holding on to each other and whispering a little, the whole scene is of just the two of them not wanting to miss each other. She feels relaxed in his strong arms, protected from the world with her senses trembling out of all the feelings going through her. His scent comes through the t-shirt she rests her head against, his built she is resting against and is holding on to her, his soothing voice near her ear whenever he speak and his chest moves at every breath he takes. It is a lot of feelings going through her, but Hannah lifts her head up to look up at him. She hasn’t seen him in forever it feels like, and he looks down at her, quietly they look at each other, taking each other in.

“I have to show you something,” Jonghyun whispers with his arms loosening their grip around her.

Hannah pouts, not likening that he will let her go and Jonghyun softly smiles at her when stepping back. His hand traces down her arm when he steps back and though he sees that she keeps pouting at the distance getting between them when he takes another step away to reach his jacket, but he takes out something underneath it. Hannah frowns, looking from his hands to his face when Jonghyun gets back in front of her again, holding it in both hands to show off as if it is a price.

“Where did you get that…?” Hannah sounds confused, not knowing if she should look at his face or the all too familiar book in his hands.

“I bought it.” Jonghyun sounds proud over his action. “All by myself; I bought it, to get my own copy signed by the beautiful author.”

Jonghyun has bought her book, ‘Joe – Déjà Vu’. He didn’t want to get one by her, he told her, but instead he wanted it to be more special by buying the book himself. Jonghyun opens the book; quietly he uses his most charming voice to ask if he can get her autograph. She knows she is blushing when accepting the book and the pen he holds out for her. She bites her lip and takes a deep breath.

“Have I told you what a fool you are?” she jokes with him when walking over to the table, placing the book there and bending over to sign it.

“Many times,” Jonghyun is smiling when following after her. He rests one hand on her back and the other on the table when he leans forward to see what she writes. Or that is at least what she thinks, until his voice is by her ear again. “I’m your fool, remember?”

He makes her totally crazy and Hannah leans her head back, smiling and she knows he is looking at her reaction. She closes the book and turns around, leaning against the table with her and she holds on to the edge with her hands, looking at Jonghyun. He gets taken back by her turn, and especially by her eyes. It is always her eyes.

“If you are my fool; what am I to you?” she asks him, flirting with him with her head tilting to the side.

Jonghyun bites his lip with a smile. She must know what she does to him. Slowly he takes a side-step to get in front of her, his feet on each side of hers and Hannah smiles widely out of nervousness when his eyes goes down to zip down the zipper to her cotton hoodie, his hands so careful and he smiles when seeing her hold in her stomach. Hannah can’t breath correctly by his sudden sensual movements, how he removes the right side of her hoodie to take his hand to her hip, and then he slowly does the same thing to the left, his eyes following his movements. He would want to put a joke on that she is wearing two tank tops underneath, but finds it the wrong time; and she looks y in the tank tops because they sit perfectly on her body (not too tight, not really loose either, just perfect).

Her expression is blank when he meets her eyes again, her eyes not ily flirting with him but show pure nervousness, pure attraction too. He loves her eyes; they can never hide anything from him. He leans forward so much that his lips almost brushes against hers.

“You are my butterfly,” he breathes against her lips, their eyes not fading away from one another.

“A fool and a butterfly,” she whispers with a smile, and those y eyes are back to make him the breathless one. “Are you going to kiss me soon or will you keep teasing me?”

Jonghyun gives out a smirk at her new flirt. “Now, you are a foolish butterfly,” he answers while his hand goes up to her neck, so he can kiss her.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

She had gone back to practice after meeting Jonghyun for a few more hours practicing before the girls went home to sleep, in the morning they are preparing to go to the practice-room again.

Every morning that Life of Pieces come to the apartment to film, it is like someone is pressing the replay button. The staff arrives before everyone has woken up, being treated to breakfast in the kitchen while waiting for the targets to show their newly woken faces. Hannah is the third one to show hers. Julia got up earlier to prepare coffee for everyone, happy to show off all the machines she has in the kitchen – she always shows it off even if it is the same people – but first to wake up was like always Emelia.

“Hannah! Cell phone ringing!” Maria is groaning loudly from the floor above when Hannah has just peeled off her breakfast boiled egg. The girl takes a bite and runs up the stairs with the egg in her hand – yes, just the egg – to not miss the call. It can be Jonghyun! Or Kyung Ho! It might even be for the drama or…

She grimaces at the cell phone ringing on her bookshelf. Her usual cell phone is lying on her bedside table, but the one ringing is the one she uses in Sweden. She didn’t even know it was .

“Hello…?” Hannah answers the call with hesitation, remembering herself to answer in Swedish and to be prepared that it could be Swedish media or fans.

Hannah? It’s Julie.

“Hi…”

It’s Hannah, right?

“Yes…”

Julie is her older sister by four years. But Hannah is confused that she is calling; they haven’t talked to each other in three years. Before that they had never contacted each other either, never having any special relationship other than they were siblings.

Oh, I didn’t think you would answer,” her sister sounds surprised.

“And I didn’t know you would call…” Hannah sounds confused.

Well, you didn’t answer on Facebook so,” her sister sounds to be shrugging her shoulders and Hannah rolls her eyes, heading out of her bedroom to go finish her breakfast.

“I don’t have Facebook,” she comments.

That is the Julie she knows; not knowing anything about others. Hannah takes a bite of her egg when heading down the stairs, waiting for her sister to continue talking. Why is she calling? What does she want? Hannah wants to just sigh and roll her eyes when she comes downstairs, hearing her sister be talking about how their other sister gave her the phone number because Julie couldn’t find Hannah’s number anywhere.

Are you in Sweden now?” Julie then wonders.

“No. I’m in Korea.”

Oh… But I heard you were in Sweden?

“I was there at the music festival, just for a day.”

Oh right, that was last week, I remember. I wanted to go watch, but … I was busy.

“Okay,” Hannah comments, finishes eating her egg and she walks inside her office to talk without Emelia looking at her with a question-mark above her head. Hannah speaking Swedish on the phone is rare. “Is there something you want, Julie?”

She stands by her desk to move some things in piles, just to do something while listening to her sister.

I want to borrow some money. Not much, just so I can buy some food and live for the rest of the week before I get my money,” Julie says and Hannah sighs, sitting down on her chair.

“I thought you had a job.”

I have a job. The salary isn’t much though and I need to pay rent and food and bus…

“Ask mom.”

I already asked her, she doesn’t have any money to give me,” Julie answers with a specific tone that Hannah has heard too many times, though it was a long time ago: That self-pity that her sister always uses when she wants something. She can say all silly things she wants, it is that voice that usually does the trick and Hannah knows that her sister always uses it on their mother – maybe her mother has gotten tired of it.

“Sorry, I don’t have any money to give you either,” Hannah lies, not even trying to sound apologetic when saying it. She is just tired of this: her family.

Come on, Hannah, no one makes as much money as you in our family. You are famous. Of course you have money,” her sister laughs lightly.

“I do have money, but not to give you.”

The tone in her sister’s voice changes; “Have the fame gotten up in your head or something? You got so much money but you can’t even share a bit with your family who loves and supports you? What’s wrong with you? Don’t think I don’t know that you have stopped giving money to mom, I know all about that; and you won’t even borrow a little to me?

“I don’t care what you know and don’t know, Julie, but whenever you borrow money, you don’t give any back. The money I work hard for can be used in much better ways than giving it to you, who I, by the way, don’t even know. And why would I have to pay mom when I am living thousand of miles away from her, completely on my own? It’s not like anyone else is paying her, right? And I’m sorry if I don’t notice the love and support my family gives me because the only time I hear from my family is when you want money, and I’m not a bank! Get your own money if you need it so damn much.”

Angrily she hung up, screaming on the inside when turning the cell phone off and taking it apart, finishing off by throwing it on her desk and glare at it. She hates to hear from her family when they want money, as if the only good thing she has is money.

“Hannah, can I take your boiled egg?” Carolina’s voice is heard from the kitchen, her voice sounds nothing but annoying for her.

The girl ignores the voice and question to instead rests her head in her hands, pressing her thumbs by her eyes out of frustration, trying to hold on to her emotions. She doesn’t even know how her sister looks like anymore; is she still skinny or has she managed to gain weight? What kind of work does she have? Does she still live where she did three years ago, does she have a boyfriend? Hannah knows nothing!

And her sister brings up ‘love and support’. It makes her scoff at how silly it is. Julie didn’t even come to the music festival when knowing Hannah would be there, not even a week later know if Hannah is still there or not because she hasn’t cared to ask, and neither did anyone else bother to be around or ask how it even went. None of them have showed love and support to Hannah or her decision to go to Korea, not a single time did they show any love to her or her decisions and though her other sister did show some support, it was all just for the moment because she didn’t either like it.

Why does her family have so much against foreigners? It’s not just Korea and Asia; her family doesn’t like anyone. There is always something to complain about, something negative to see in another person, in another country and culture.

“Baby?”

Hannah looks up, seeing Maria stand there and a camera-man sneaking with his camera on the side. How much has he filmed?

“What?” Hannah sighs, not in the mood.

“Everything alright?” Maria sounds worried. Had she heard anything?

“Just my sister calling…” Hannah mutters and then she stands up. “I’m going to get dressed.”

Still frustrated, Hannah goes out of the office, heading upstairs without caring about her other egg that Carolina probably already finished eating up, nor that Maria tried to figure out what the call was about.

She gets up on her room, in to the bathroom where she brushes her teeth and washes her face, not caring about her hair and instead goes back to her room where she pulls on a pair of drawstring-waist shorts in blue and a gray logo print t-shirt with blue numbers. It is the most relaxed clothes, the laziest clothes; though she takes time to put on a layered bracelet in black, gold and white and also a matching pair of a metal-trim ball bracelet in blue and peach. She need practice to get her mind away from the phone call, to stop being angry.

She doesn’t get out of her room until they are leaving, and she is occupied with the music on her IPod for the whole ride to the practice where 5 Pieces starts working right away in the music-room.

5 Pieces are seriously working together during practice, continuing where they left off yesterday and even if Hannah isn’t in the mood at the beginning, she soon starts to forget the frustrating phone call with her sister to instead focus on the practice.

Rather than just singing the ballads that they sorted out yesterday they are going through all songs for the concert just vocally, going through their parts and the lyrics and learning it all. Hannah knows the lyrics to every song, it was something she learned when they recorded the songs and she has a habit of not forgetting lyrics if she has learned them once (it is very good for a singer, though there are other parts of her that doesn’t make it all that easy).

“We need a better flow to this,” Emelia says with a yawn, several hours after beginning today’s practice. She points at the paper for the music director to know what she is talking about.

No matter how much they work on the track list, they don’t get satisfied. They all keep changing their mind about the songs, even putting in new songs and removing old ones and vice versa. It is sick how they don’t get satisfied. The girls end up having six different acapella versions of the song [Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave]. But they are having fun working together, and the cameras filming them don’t miss to film that.

“It is the second time I am working for a tour with 5 Pieces,” the music director laughs when telling the camera that, “and it was less than a year ago we had the last MOON CHILD concert, right? These girls have grown a lot since that concert.”

Julia pops her head up behind his shoulder, smiling the widest she can with her make-up free face.

“They know what they want,” the director laughs and he waves his hand as a ‘no’ to Maria who is making sounds in the back. “I like it. They have their ideas to make their concert the best they can pull off for their fans, but I guess I am here to make their ideas possible.”

“We need to remember that most of the concert will be done in high heels,” Emelia mentions, chewing at the end of a pen.

The music director helped and work with 5 Pieces for their first tour last year, MOON CHILD was successful thanks to him, his ideas and his strong personality to make imaginary pictures turn to reality. For this tour, BLACK & WHITE, 5 Pieces gets to give their own ideas and decisions, rather than just following the orders, and he likes the many different opinions and ideas the ladies have for the songs and performances. Because in the end, this is something they want people to remember. It isn’t just to make money; it is to tell the story of 5 Pieces.

Hannah likes the music director. A lot of people are observing 5 Pieces during the practice, helping out with remixes and tell them if their ideas are possible or not, but somehow the music director seem to focusing more to bring out who 5 Pieces is. What they represent and stand for; the concert concept is fighters. He asked them questions during the meetings; what kind of a fighter are you? Who do you fight for? It is a deep work to make a concert together, especially because 5 Pieces want to show their five years in Korea through this concert. They want to show their improvement, to impress their fans and everyone who hears and sees the concert. Hannah knows they have a lot to stand up for, which is why they keep changing things.

“Acapella 1, one more time,” Maria says with her hand up in the air. She has ditched the chair and is walking around in the room but when they start singing she stands still to harmonize with the ladies. Her eyes are on the papers in her right hand while her left hand is by her hip, standing there with her head down and harmonizing with the ladies.

 

Carolina will be a radio DJ tonight, for two hours she will take over a radio program after that she was asked to be a special DJ just tonight. More than gladly she agreed to it, and for one hour Hannah will be her co-DJ/guest to promote her new book. Carolina had a lot of fun planning the program with the staff at the radio through text messages and phone calls (when it comes to radio, everyone there knows Carolina) and she has even let them agree of Carolina and Hannah perform a cover. Hannah had no idea about it. Carolina just came to her and told her they should practice SNSD’s [I Got A Boy], but the two girls doesn’t practice to sing it until they reach the radio station.

They arrive an hour earlier to go through the program and to learn the song. Carolina is on her own the first hour as a DJ while Hannah will join in on the second hour. Hannah just sits there and wait, going through the program and cover between the times she is smiling at Carolina in her natural state of being a DJ. Carolina is really good at her work on the radio. The staff knows her, even the listeners seem to know her the way she is talking and making jokes to them all. Hannah knows she can’t do the same thing, even worries she will make the mood bad when she sets her foot in there, but she keeps looking through the program to know it in hope she will be more comfortable if she knows it.

The first minutes with Hannah in there, Carolina looses her voice of excitement. The staff can’t stop smiling, thinking that having Carolina there was a great choice but to have two members of 5 Pieces… that’s just perfect. With Hannah laughing at Carolina’s words, it is almost that they can hear the listeners laugh along as well. Instead of Carolina sit there on her own and tell jokes, Hannah is the one giving the reactions, making it twice as funny and good. Hannah gets to talk about her book too, and about other things.

“#4353 asks Hannah; ‘5 Pieces seem to be really close to EXO, do you contact each other often?’ There are actually a lot of listeners asking about our Wolf brothers in EXO,” Carolina is saying in her own way, “I know – as being part of 5 Pieces – that everywhere we go, we try to support our juniors, and that last month for EXO’s comeback, Hannah went out on her own to visit them, didn’t you? So … are you close?”

Hannah has been sitting there with her elbow on the table, resting her chin on her hand while smiling at Carolina. “You know I didn’t go there alone to visit EXO; I went there for Julia.”

“But are you close?” Carolina is teasing her.

“I wouldn’t say we are close…” Hannah says in a low voice and she laughs when seeing Carolina’s face-expression. “But they are really cute. We were really excited when EXO made a comeback, you were too, Carolina, and their fans are really adorable too…”

“I think you are close,” Carolina doesn’t drop that and Hannah laughs helplessly. “And I have heard from an insider (cough, me) that Hannah jokes around a lot with Kai and SHINee’s Taemin. We have a question about that too.”

“Oh, the two of them joke around a lot,” Hannah nods, “I just happen to be in the way.”

“You know that isn’t true, magnae. All of our listeners want to know some gossip here, so just tell us.”

“I can say that Carolina is at the moment wanting me to lie, because she knows there is no gossip for me to tell,” Hannah tells the listeners, having a joking tone. “But I am not a liar so the only thing I can say is that Carolina is closer to EXO than me, so she has the gossip.”

“And all I can reveal is that EXO is my favourite junior,” Carolina is now teasing the listeners.

“You are such a liar,” Hannah laughs.

“It’s the truth!”

“Your favourite junior is D.O – not EXO, but EXO’s D.O,” Hannah giggles, teasing her friend and she laughs when Carolina’s face-expression shows that is probably true.

“I like all my juniors,” Carolina sounds sad and then brightly confesses to the listeners; “EXO, I love you!”

Hannah keeps laughing at her, happy that she and Carolina are distracted from their work at the moment. Carolina chuckles a little too, looking at the computer-screen.

“#9627 asks Hannah ‘what is your favourite food to eat that keeps your figure?’ and #1129 asks ‘there are a lot of interesting new characters in JOE DÉJÀ VU, does Hannah have her own favourite and has Carolina read the new book?’,” she is reading out. “We’ll answer these questions and more after listening to some music. Hannah?”

“The next song is Roy Kim’s [Love Love Love],” Hannah sweetly says before the music starts to play. Hannah leans back, smiling at the woman who enters (the woman plays the photographer for the radio program).

“It is going well, don’t you think?” the woman asks the two girls when she comes up to them, holding up the camera to take a picture of Carolina to the homepage. Carolina says it goes super well, overdoing a face-expression for the picture while Hannah leans forward to first not get visible in the picture and then to see Carolina’s face-expression. Hannah feels like a child, leaning over the table and smiling at her like that, and then moves closer to Carolina to join in for another picture; the two girls look friendly and smiles widely for the picture.

After Roy Kim’s song, SHINee’s [Dream Girl] begins to play. Hannah doesn’t leave her seat, but she smiles and chats with Carolina who gets up to randomly dance to the song behind Hannah who has to turn her chair around to be amused by the dance. Hannah sings along to the song, and then laughs at Carolina who suggests her to come up and dance to her. the youngest shakes her head.

“I am not making a fool of myself like that,” Hannah answers, continuing to shake her head when turning back to the table. There is a live-stream camera filming the radio-program; at the moment the sound is the music but the video is still of the radio program, and that is why Carolina is so crazily moving around.

“Come on!” Carolina says and steps up to Hannah. The youngest is fast to react by holding on to her chair, whining that she isn’t going to do it while Carolina is hugging her, trying to pull her up on her feet and they are both whining at each other, being absolutely childish.

It’s entertaining to see though. Staff in the other room and viewers listening and watching at home are smiling and laughing at the two girls being childish and very free during the radio program.

Once the music has ended, Carolina welcomes everyone back, explaining what they have done so far and again asking the questions to Hannah. It is a fun radio program.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

The next day they practice for the concert again. Maria goes to film We Got Married during the day, Emelia disappears to practice for a new solo song, Julia goes to perform on M Countdown and Hannah spends three hours in the morning with combat practice for her up-coming drama before she goes to the practice as well. The girls are coming and going, doing this and that and Hannah is just trying to follow where everyone is all the time.

Hannah is sitting in the cafeteria during dinner, eating chicken and going through papers.

“So what do you think we should do?” Hannah asks and looks up at Park Hyekyung sitting across the table with her.

The producer and song-writer had taken some chicken from Hannah’s dinner and he is now thoughtfully eating it with his hands while Hannah uses a fork. She is mostly just poking her food as she is working at the same time. Hyekyung points with his pinkie on her paper, helping her with the ideas for her solo performance for the concert. A remix of [Butterfly] has to be made, and they have their ideas for it already; they just need to go through it and agree on the final remix. That is what Hannah will work on for the rest of the day.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

¤¤¤ Headline 11th: 5 Pieces Hannah’s Sister Talks To The Media ¤¤¤

 

5 Pieces are receiving a lot of attention around the world, including in their home-country Sweden where media has earlier been said to be disturbing the families of the girl-group in hope to get personal statements from the families about 5 Pieces working in South Korea. Surprising the Swedish media, Hannah’s oldest sister actually looked them up to talk to them.

Even more surprising is that she accepted money to talk.

Hannah is the member in 5 Pieces who speaks the least about her family and what she has said hasn’t always been good. According to Hannah, her family didn’t like her decision to come to Korea five years ago and they were angry at each other for a beginning but along with Hannah’s car-accident back in 2010, the relationship grew better between them again. Fans have though noticed that Hannah is the only member who never thanks her family or mentions them anywhere, but now it seems like fans are getting even more confused about her family relation after hearing what Hannah’s sister had to say.

Hannah’s older sister, Julie (25), surprised everyone when coming out with the first statement;

“When people started talking about 5 Pieces I felt very confused. Not because my own sister was making it big in Korea but because she was using a stranger’s name. I know her under the name Charlie, not the name she uses now – Hannah. It feels very confusing and I have even asked her why she changed her name.”

It is very common among artists to take on a stage name, but as far as people know, Hannah is her real name, all until her sister now has said differently. Now why would she hide her real name?

Her sister continued; “She has changed completely since she went to Korea; changing her name and her attitude is as if she is better than us. I gave her a call but she didn’t want to talk to me, she didn’t even want to see me when she came to Sweden last week, it hurt me. She has cut off all connection to her family, not wanting to visit even when she comes to Sweden or even talk on the phone; my mother is upset at it too.”

According to fan accounts from December when Hannah went to Sweden for “family issues”, Hannah stayed at a hotel even if she was in her home city. Last year for 5 Pieces’ Swedish concert, fans have spotted that Hannah was the only one who did not have any family members visiting backstage – while the other ladies had their families being backstage both during rehearsals and before the concert.

Everyone is wondering why Hannah changed her name and why she treats her family differently when all we see is her cute and adorable side all the time. Is there something else about Hannah that we don’t see?

 

COMMENTS:

- “Hannah is a mental breakdown, seriously. She is sick”

- “When it comes to being an artist, Hannah has the ingredients. But when it comes to her personal issues… it is just too much. She need to sort out her issues, it’s been five years talking about her family issues and this now … that is sick.”

- “Who is Charlie?”

- “Hannah’s family has always been a big question-mark for me. They are like a mysterious package hiding in the back corner of her wardrobe, being something she doesn’t want to be surrounded by. But still, Hannah has said she ran away from home and I guess that ruined her chance with her family”

- “Just die and make everyone happy -.-”

- “I don’t really know what to believe. Hannah surely can’t have it easy; the song [I CRY] surely says she felt roughly bad for a while and we all know she has some problems with her family, and she was in that car-accident a while back too – but to have your very own sister step out for the media and talk like this? I don’t know why everyone is commenting badly at her; she is an artist, and when she is performing she is flawless. She does charity on her own too, and she is really nice to all of her fans. What more do you need from an artist? This is her personal things, I don’t think it’s okay for her sister to go in public like that…”

- “Charlie isn’t a new name, I just thought it was a nickname. Emelia tends to call Hannah for Charlie once in a while and they did say it was a nickname… I want to hear Hannah’s response to this, why would her sister say these things about her? :/”

- “WTF is this…”

- “Hannah is a bi*ch and we all know it. wonder what everyone around her will say when finding out her real name isn’t Hannah and she has just been pulling on a ty act to get what she wants. In the end, she is no different from everyone else”

- “And here I thought Hannah was too good to be true”

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 09th: Julia Thanks Fans For Their Pure Hearts And Good Deeds

Headline 09th: 5 Pieces Films For MBC’s ‘Weekly Idol’

Headline 09th: 5 Pieces Get World Recognition Wherever They Go On ‘A Part of Pieces’ Vacation Program

Headline 09th: ‘A Part of Pieces’ Suggests Carolina Is The New Sleepyhead In 5 Pieces…

Headline 09th: Emelia Worried About Hannah For A Good Reason

Headline 09th: Hannah Enters Premiere Of Movie Fast & Furious 6 Without Knowing It On ‘A Part of Pieces’

 

Headline 10th: [WHO-I AM] MV Teaser 2 Revealed!

Headline 10th: 5 Pieces Makes Ramen D Look Delicious In CF Version 2

Headline 10th: MTV ‘Life of Pieces’ To Reveal 5 Pieces’ Visit To Sweden

Headline 10th: Viewers Disturbed By How MBC Makes 5 Pieces’ Fans Look Like Bad Stalkers In ‘A Part Of Pieces’

Headline 10th: 5 Pieces’ Carolina & Hannah Covers SNSD’s [I Got A Boy] On Radio

 

Headline 11th: MBC Apologizes To Puzzle For The Misunderstanding On 5 Pieces’ Vacation Program

Headline 11th: Julia Starts Promotions For [Party Tonight] On M Countdown

Headline 11th: Second Teaser For ‘Life of Pieces Season 4’ Revealed

Headline 11th: 5 Pieces Hannah’s Sister Talks To The Media

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias