Chapter 54

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

The airport is calm at midnight, which means there is a lot of space for Hannah when she walks inside. Pulling her own luggage bag, wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans to white sneakers, a cotton blend t-shirt in a fresh red colour and her favourite green drawstring-waist jacket is hanging over her shoulder-bag. She had washed away the make-up from the concert and the stylist helped her to apply a natural make-up before she had to leave, and her hair is still long, blonde and a little curly at the ends. To finish her style beside from the bracelets and two rings on her ring-finger, she is wearing a white baseball cap with a smiley in black at the front. It is a laid back look, very simple yet stylish, just as her stylist has predicted it to be.

“What is important with airport fashion?” the crew asks her when they have taken notice of her clothes and she is walking to get to the check-in.

“Being comfortable,” Hannah honestly answers. “I think that is some kind of dress code for 5 Pieces – we must be comfortable. It will be about an 11 hours flight, so I need to be comfortable, right?”

The broadcast will during the first episode when 5 Pieces are at the airport on their own remind the viewers to watch out for 5 Pieces’ fashion during this vacation program. Hannah looks embarrassed to say so though – she never thinks she looks fashionable; not like Maria or any of the other idols. She just dresses in what she feels like, even if her stylist tries to put a finger in everywhere.

Hannah has her papers and passport ready when checking the flight time, not seeing anything cancelled or delays. The crew asks her then if she can reveal her passport picture and she smiles up at them.

“My passport? Why do you want to see that?” she laughs but still checks it on her own. In the picture she looks to have nice blonde hair, but it looks like she doesn’t have any eyebrows, she wasn’t wearing make-up and her face was completely blank because she was told not to smile; and she was fat. “It says I have to renew it this year… So it’s old.”

She turns it around to reveal for the camera, hiding her own real face behind the passport to hide her embarrassment. After showing it she looks at the picture by herself again, wondering.

“I took this before I went to Korea – five years ago,” she says in a low voice, maybe for her self but the cameras still catches it. “My face looked big…”

And then she goes to check-in her luggage.

“Have you experience in this before, to do everything at the airport?” the crew asks her when they are slowly heading that way.

“Of course I have,” Hannah nods confidently, “well… not completely on my own but it has been a few times when I have done it. My manager always does it though…”

There is no problem at all for her to check-in the luggage, and they then go on to fix the tickets. This time though, Hannah is nervous, asking the staff a few things before it is her turn and she is nervously listening at the woman behind the counter with big eyes. A little confused she makes a small mistake with what to do, but Hannah seems to have no problem at all to ask where the gate is and so on. No problems at all, so she knows when she walks away and she laughs happily, smiling at the camera.

“Check!” she brightly says and shows the tickets briefly to the camera, laughing happily again before jumping away.

It’s easy to find the right gate after going through everything, and soon Hannah is sitting on the plane, ready to take off to London. A woman from the crew is sitting next to her, with a small camera to film parts of the flight, and now when everyone have taken their seats and are waiting to take off, she is filming Hannah too. You can see the child in Hannah ever since they went through check-in. When she first came to the airport she was calm and just looked around, tired from the concert before, but now she is smiling and giggling and a real child because she can’t stop saying that they are going to London.

“No matter how many times I am on a plane, I will always like it,” she says in a low voice, her whole face as well as voice is smiling, and she looks to the other side where the window is to look out before looking back at the camera. “Doesn’t it feel like a rollercoaster when take-off and landing? I like it. It’s thrilling.”

A lot of fans have actually thought Hannah is afraid of flying, just because she had a close-to-death experience with the car-accident a while back. They have thought she has gotten terrified to die, that just being on a plane will scare her. But Hannah hasn’t really that much thought about it, beside from when it comes to others. And flying is pretty much 60% of her lifestyle because wherever they go, they have to go by plane – go to Japan, China, Thailand, Sweden … Many flights back and forth.

The plane starts moving, the cameras are off and Hannah is staring out the window. It’s dark outside.

During the extremely long flight, Hannah is being filmed when she reads, when she eats, when she sleeps and even when she is tiredly looking out the window. The woman leaves the camera on the folding table, pointing it up with help of a book so the camera can focus on Hannah. When sleeping, the girl has her jacket over her and she rests her head towards the table, lowering the cap though the camera still captures half of her face. During most of the flight she is also listening to music in her earphones, being unsocial most of the time. The crew sleeps most of the flight too, because it is in the middle of the night in Korea when they first take off. Hannah even films on her own once, filming the crew sleeping and muttering that you need great company if you are on a longer flight – and she shows the writing pad and a pen she has taken out, saying she has all the company she need.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

Along with all the other people, the camera at the front is filming Hannah walking in the bunch out from the plane. She is wearing the jacket now, pointing further away for the camera to film where the entire luggage are rolling on the bands. Everyone is heading the same way, so it is no difficulties at all to find where they are going for Hannah. It’s good. But the luggage hasn’t come yet, so Hannah slinks in to the washroom next too.

She looks sleepy, but that is understandable after 11 hours. With a little make-up applied in the washroom she looks better and she heads out to go find her luggage, which without any problem at all is found. Now, the next problem:

“I don’t know where the bus goes,” she says when looking around at the signs. She knows which terminal she is supposed to go to, but according to the signs, she is at the right terminal. She finds an information disk, but when stepping closer to it she sees a sign that it is closed. Walking back, she glances at some people that seem to work there, but she keeps walking to try finding where all the traffic is.

With no luck at all, she walks up to the worker and asks for direction, and she is told to go use the elevator. Completely confusing she heads where he told the elevators are, and even after finding the right floor, they have to find where the bus is supposed to come.

Walking up to the road, she sees almost right away a sign with what kind of taxis and buses that will stop here. Their bus is part of it, and soon a bus comes though it is not their one they know they are at the right place.

“Our bus comes in ten minutes,” Hannah informs the crew, smiling at the camera. She is not tired at all, she is just excited. The girl even takes out a camera on her own to take a picture, not having a problem to take the picture on her own. “I have to take a lot of pictures.”

There are many reasons for her to take pictures. Everyone takes pictures when going on vacation, it is one of the basic things you do, but she also does it to remember what she has done.

She checks the time, after ten minutes wondering why the bus isn’t coming. She then smiles to the camera again.

“In London-time, it’s only been two hours since we left Korea,” she laughs and shows the clock on her cell phone that has changed from Korean time to England. “We left at midnight and we arrived around two in the morning.”

And it is Sunday morning now.

Hannah has all her papers ready when the bus comes five minutes late, and the driver checks the papers just briefly before nodding and telling them to get in.

He drives fast. Hannah keeps checking from behind the speed, seeing when he drives too fast though she doesn’t say anything. He is scary; few words and she think he is a foreigner in London. Maybe he is from Turkey. It takes about an hour to get inside London, and Hannah is fascinated when looking out the window. It is in the middle of the night, but buses and a few cars are still driving around.

Getting off the bus, Hannah has her map out.

“If I was here alone, I would walk to the hotel,” she starts to say in a low voice while eyeing the map, not seeing the crew worriedly looking at each other. “It would take about 30-40 minutes…”

The crew even glares at each other, trying to tell each other that they are too tired to walk for that long. It’s almost four in the morning now. Hannah gives a cute face-expression to the camera filming closest.

“But because the crew is tired, we won’t walk,” she simply finishes saying before she walks over to the side of the road to see if there are any taxis around. a couple that also had been on the bus is heading inside one taxi, and then another taxi drives right by, and Hannah even sees how that driver sees them when he drives by. He disappears behind the houses. With a sigh, Hannah turns to the crew. She has no idea if you are supposed to call taxis or if they drive around randomly to pick people up.

Just as she thinks they can start to walk and maybe catch a cab, the one that drove by just now comes back and stops in front of them. Hannah gets excited once again.

“Hello, where are you going?” the driver – an older, British man – asks. He is sitting on the wrong side, which the cars also are doing – driving on the wrong side.

Hannah asks him if he knows where the hotel is, and he nods and lets them get in before he starts to drive them in silence. Her first impression of the British people is that they aren’t as social as she thought them would be.

It doesn’t take all that long until she sees the hotel, recognizing it from pictures, but first she pays the taxi and gets out of it, making sure the crew is all with them before they head inside. The hotel has four stars, and it looks really good. The lobby has a long check in desk on dark mahogany, and to the left of the entrance it is a little place with comfortable armchairs. It definitely looks good. Hannah walks straight up to the woman behind the desk to say she has ordered a room, getting to say her name and show her passport. A man is standing there too, both of them in matching clothes to show they work at the hotel.

“It’s my first time checking in at a hotel,” Hannah reveals to the camera, smiling. It’s good that she is speaking Korean to the crew; the people in London won’t understand. She gets the key and the woman tells her to take the elevator right here on the left up to the ninth floor. “Thank you.”

On the ninth floor they go right and down the corridor, looking for the right number. Hannah finds it, and she opens it with the key-card she got before getting inside. The bathroom is first to the left in the room, and then it is a TV further away in the corridor with a double-bed with white sheets behind the bathroom and a lot of small lamps with yellow lights. On the wall across the door is a window from one side to another, hidden behind bright gray curtains. It’s perfect.

“Woa! This is my room!” Hannah laughs and falls down on the bed, giggling. She takes off her sneakers with her heels before throwing her feet up in the air, laughing. “I’m in London!”

Being filmed or not, Hannah is going to enjoy this vacation in her own way. If she wants to lie on her back in the bed and laugh while saying she is there, she will do so. It’s pretty unbelievable, Hannah keeps laughing and she is excited just to be at the hotel. The crew is fascinated by her reaction too, because she must be pretty used to be at both hotels and being abroad, but they ask her what she will do now. Hannah sits up and starts to take off her jacket when answering.

“Now… it’s getting early, so I will just … get some sleep.” She looks up at the camera-woman. “At what time do we leave?”

“You decide.”

When the crew has gone to their hotel rooms down the hall, Hannah goes to bed right away. She has no time to stay up to calm her excitement, knowing it is a big day before her. She can’t wait to start explore London. The crew just told her to do as she wants and they will follow her, so even when Hannah tried to decide a time in the morning to when they leave, the crew just told her to do as she wants and they left without a time being set.

 

Hannah has set the alarm to wake up after about 3-4 hours sleep, just because she slept a lot at the plane and she has a whole day to look forward to. She gets ready on her own, opening up the curtains to see the amazingly beautiful morning weather of London. Far away she can spot London Eye, and that is the only thing she recognizes. She takes a picture of it, and then turns around to take a picture of herself with the window view as the background. In the picture she smiles and hides one eye behind her peace-sign, just because she hasn’t put on make-up yet, and then she gets ready.

She has prepared to be a real tourist for this vacation, so she gets dressed in a pair of dark gray distressed denim shorts, a scarlet v-neck t-shirt that she got in Japan, and of course she packs her shoulder-bag, hangs her khaki green jacket over it, prepares with different faux-leather bracelets (her favourite kind of bracelets) and around her neck she has her camera and neck wallet to keep the money close to her. Hannah looks like a tourist who knows how to dress comfortably while showing fashion.

But the clock is ticking and the staff isn’t coming. Hannah keeps looking at the time when she is getting ready, waiting for them to knock on the door to start filming. No one comes.

08:30, Hannah has been awake for half an hour without anyone coming, so she takes the things in her own hands. She leaves her hotel room, putting on the sunglasses on her head and looks at her cell phone what numbers the crew had for their rooms.

Knocking on the door, a woman opens up, looking to still be asleep. “Already?” she sounds shocked to see Hannah full prepared to go out.

“Or you can sleep and I’ll go out filming by myself,” Hannah kindly suggests when seeing how tired the woman looks, “and you can come join me later.”

“Huh… give us ten minutes,” she mutters and heads inside. Since no one actually films this part, a blank part in the broadcast will read out that Hannah woke up too early so the crew was woken up by her … Embarrassing for them.

Hannah waits in the corridor, filming herself while waiting and doing grimaces. She films herself with the corridor behind her. “This is London, hotel corridor. Fancy!”

When the crew comes, one or two at a time, Hannah apologizes to each one of them and promises they will get enough sleep the next night. They then head outside and Hannah is so excited. She is talking about that she has the whole vacation planned out, she has maps and locations and she makes it difficult for the crew to keep up as she is almost jumping forward. The weather is amazing too, not a single cloud in the blue sky and though the weather isn’t as hot as it is in Seoul, it is lovely. Hannah has her jacket on. They walk through a tube station before starting to walk next to the road, and Hannah is fascinated by the double-deckers and people. They start to follow a road up, getting amazed by the houses and the pretty trees. Everything seems to be squashed together, slim and pressed. It looks really cool, different from any other place she has been too. While walking, it begins to look like they are at an expensive living area and she keeps taking pictures of it with the camera hanging around her neck. She looks so much like a tourist, the camera constantly being used whenever she isn’t holding a map in her hand that she between the moments folds to put in her jacket pocket.

It doesn’t take much time before Hannah finds herself lost.

“That park should be here, according to the map we should be there. Unless we…” she keeps talking for herself, trying to figure out exactly which street they are on and where exactly they are by following the roads with her finger where she thinks they have walked; how far away is the park!

But the weather is great and they are out early, so there is absolutely no rush and there is a great view with the pretty London living neighbourhood. She is deeply enjoying it, feeling very relaxed to be able to walk around – even if she is followed by cameras – and she can’t wait for them to find the big park.

They keep walking a little bit more; finding a larger road and Hannah hurries her steps when finding a bus stop with a map. Within seconds she starts laughing, pointing out on the map for the others to realise they have walked next to the park the whole time and are now above it. No wonder it took such a long time to walk while she knew it would be a few minutes away from the hotel; they were walking next to it the whole time. The good thing is that Hannah can laugh about it. It’s early in the morning so they are in no rush, and she is feeling extra good because they are in London. Still laughing, she walks a little more with the crew before spotting the park, being above it.

Coming in on Hyde Park from the upper side, Hannah is astonished by the view. She has been at many parks many times, for the first three years in Korea they lived nearby a tiny park, but this park is enormous. First of all the main road through the park, here on the side, is meters wide, a few early people are walking while most people are out jogging; and on the left side where the grass and trees and the rest of the park is spreading out, more people are seen jogging or being out with their dogs. It is heaven! The trees and the grass is completely clearly green, the sky is clearly blue and Hannah is taking a picture of it all, continuing to walk deeper inside the park, leaving the enormous road to go on a gravel path on the side where they can see a pond further away.

Google Earth has helped Hannah to guide around a little, so she knows about the round pond they are coming too; which means she is super excited because she knows about it.

“Oh! Oh! Look!” Hannah suddenly says and points over to some trees on the side, and next to the tree it is a squirrel. “Julia is called squirrel. He-he, seeing a member already…”

She is joking by herself, taking pictures of the squirrel.

“The zoom is really good at this camera,” she comments while zooming in so even if they are far away from the squirrel the zoom make it look like she is right next to it. She laughs happily but quietly when the squirrel gets closer, not seem to care about them at all, and Hannah waves for the crew to hurry keep walking to not let it come too close. She takes a picture of herself with the pond in the background too before walking up to the water, hiding herself behind black sunglasses but her big smile still shown. This is so much fun!

“Julia is in … Phuket, to lie on the beach the whole vacation,” Hannah says when squatting down next to the water, taking pictures of the mallards. “She will swim and all that… This is the closest to water I will get.” She seems proud, not even touching the water.

With a laugh she continues to walk around the pond, walking over to some statue by the big main road and reading what it says, taking a picture of it and continuing to walk over the grass between the pond and the main road, to get deeper in the park. It doesn’t take long though until she sits down on the grass, enjoying the view and weather and loneliness of being on vacation by her self. They have been walking for over an hour already. Just to find the park took 20-30 minutes.

Breathing out with a smile, Hannah lies down on her back, spreading out her arms and legs comfortably.

“This is your first time in London?” the crew asks her.

“No… I was here in … in … 2011?” Hannah starts to answer while lying in the sun. “5 Pieces went around Europe on fan-meetings, and we were in London briefly too. We couldn’t see anything though, we just met our fans and left. Which is why I came back here: to see London. … … In movies, you always see people jogging and being with their dogs in these big parks, and I wanted to experience it.”

Letting the staff rest for a while – as they carry cameras – they start moving again. Hannah keeps pointing over at dogs playing around with each other, but after a while, Hannah looks a little troubled. She glances around, and though the park is endless it is pretty much all. There are statues a little everywhere too.

“I thought they would have food stands in parks,” she finally lets out her trouble. “I wanted to eat street food…”

She still hasn’t eaten breakfast and her stomach is growling. Though she confesses her trouble for food, she shrugs her shoulders easily to the camera.

“But this is lovely, so I don’t mind walking hungry for a little longer,” she lightly says and lets her hair fly when turning around, enjoying the beautiful weather.

No one seems to care that she is filming either. People are jogging by her without a care; others who are walking just looks at her but don’t stop their own conversation with the one they are walking with. It’s extremely relaxing.

A big dog runs by them, loose without a leash and Hannah looks fascinated by it. The dog is huge in some colour between yellow and white, running slowly but because he is big he is still fast. A whistle makes the dog stops and jog back to the owner, who is slowly walking on the grass not far from where Hannah is. And Hannah walks slower too to watch the dog with a smile. When the owner comes closer, the dog decides to walk up to Hannah.

“You aren’t scared of dogs, are you?” the woman asks in this typical British accent and Hannah loves it.

“No, I love dogs,” Hannah answers, patting the dog. She doesn’t pat him lightly, well aware of that this strong dog would be tickled if she did that. “What kind of dog is it?”

“She’s a Labrador Retriever,” the owner answers, not minding the attention.

“She’s beautiful,” Hannah cutely tells the dog that waves his tail, panting at her and she squats down to keep patting him. Hannah laughs, in Korean saying; “I wish we came here with our puppies. They would have so much fun.”

“What are you filming for?” the woman wonders, obvious curious about the cameras focusing on this ordinary blonde girl.

“I’m filming for a Korean vacation program,” Hannah answers kindly, so glad her English isn’t coming out too bad. She looks up at the woman. “Have you ever heard about 5 Pieces? We are a girl-group.”

“5 Pieces…?” she seems doubtful. “Could you sing something for me then?”

Hannah stands up, a hand still on the dog. The crew is surprised, and even Hannah is surprised by that she is going to do it, but she is just super excited to be on vacation that everything seems possible. Hannah takes a step to the side and she starts to sing as well as simply dance to the popular part in their [Daze] song, which is said to be popular in Sweden so since England is near Sweden it might be possible it has been heard.

The woman claps her hands when she is done, brightly asking if she is really the one singing that song. “[Daze] is popular! You are from Sweden then? I have heard about you,” the woman is suddenly very excited to talk to Hannah, and not because Hannah likes her dog. “What are you doing in London then?”

“I’m on a vacation,” Hannah smiles.

“Oh…”

“Yes,” Hannah smiles brightly. “Um, are you watching the finale of Eurovision this weekend?”

“Everyone is watching it, dear,” the woman laughs.

“Please make sure to watch the final on Saturday; 5 Pieces will perform,” Hannah promotes and she shakes the woman’s hand before they parts. Hannah giggles when she turns to the crew filming her, embarrassed. “I can’t believe I just did that! Ha-ha!” She points at the camera. “I’m promoting 5 Pieces during my vacation. Because we are always part of a puzzle, that is.”

She nods and continues walking with a smile.

“That woman had heard our music,” she giggles, unable to hide how impressed and happy she is over that. “Let’s head out of the park and get something to eat.”

And that surely takes time. Because they aren’t even in the middle of the park, they have to walk across the whole park to reach where she is going. It takes time, but the park is beautiful. She takes pictures of a lot of things on the way, not being in a rush, and they sit down on a park-bench to rest briefly too.

 

They have found Oxford Street after leaving the park, and after eating breakfast (it should be considered lunch if you look at the time). They mostly just walk the street, going in a little here and there, but Hannah is just looking around. She knows where she is heading; knowing Baker Street is far down this street. But not even halfway there she finds a bookstore that she suddenly makes a turn in. It is filled with books. The crew thought Hannah would be there for a few minutes like she has been everywhere else, but after 15-20 minutes she realises there is a floor down too so she walks there too. The store has all kind of books.

But they get pretty footage of Hannah, all absorbed in the books. On the first floor there was a lot of romance and crime that caught her eye, but on the floor below there is children’s book, fantasy, manga, health, travel and art. Hannah is mesmerized.

“The beauty of books,” Hannah breathes out to a camera when she looks at children’s book. “I can probably spend the whole day in here.”

She picks up a book, smiling when reading the back of it and she then shows the front to the camera. ‘Black Beauty’ it reads; a black horse at the front.

“I watched movies of ‘Black Beauty’ when I was a kid. Emelia and I always watched it together. It was the best,” Hannah says before checking the price. “We will go back here if I won’t find it cheaper somewhere else.”

The crew takes notice of that, and for the broadcast they will take notice of that Hannah doesn’t buy much the first day, and they realise she hope to find a better price somewhere else – though the prices she finds are cheap enough. And without buying anything they continue to walk, walk and walk until they reach Baker Street, and Hannah becomes this person who has to keep her eyes open. It is much more people here, which means it is a little difficult to shoot and its easy to loose each other. Hannah keeps making sure everyone is walking with her.

“There, there, there, there, there!” Hannah suddenly starts to excitedly point for the camera to film, and with zooming in the camera films red flags where it says ‘Hamleys’. Hannah shines up and walks automatically a little faster, “The best toy store.”

She takes a picture outside the store before excitedly walking inside, avoiding the people dressed out as different famous characters for children. She looks around the first floor before looking on a sign to see the many floors.

“Let’s head all the way up and walk down,” she suggests when heading to the elevator.

On the top floor, the first thing she sees is a adorable waist-high Lego of Iron Man, where behind there are masks and such for the Avengers. Hannah takes all kind of pictures, even tries on a Iron Man mask and gets next to the Lego to take a picture together. Doing it all on her own.

While in other countries, Maria complains that the crew doesn’t take the pictures for her and Carolina keeps pushing the crew to take the pictures. Even Julia asks the crew to take a picture of her. Emelia is daring and asks another tourist to take the picture for her. While Hannah just does it on her own from the beginning. She doesn’t like to ask for things that way.

Hannah is mostly excited for the floor below, where it is a lot of cars. Even a Bond special to celebrate 50 years of James Bond, which Hannah of course takes a picture off.

“My name is Bond… James Bond,” she says in a dark voice, then giggling for herself. “Pierce Brosnan was good as Bond, but my favourite is Sean Connery.”

A Bond lover, but she says the names in English because Korean pronouncing on names is so weird. While continuing to walk, carefully looking at everything, she sings the song [Skyfall] by Adele in a low tone, getting quiet when strangers get close to her. She is thinking of buying a radio-controlled car, and that means she gets stuck there when trying to decide. Picking a car eventually, her eyes get big when reaching the next thing, and the camera even catches her reaction when she sees it. Hannah gets stuck in front of a glass, on the other side there are things from Harry Potter.

“A whole section…” she dreams, looking around. There are so many things about Harry Potter and The Hobbit. She laughs when she sees some rings and necklaces. “Maria got that necklace last year, the Deathly Hallows. She has hung it up in her room.”

Hannah only buys the radio-controlled car, not saying why to the cameras just to avoid it. It is for Kyung Ho, as his birthday is soon. They walk out the store and walk back up to Oxford Street where Hannah stops by a bus stop to look at the bus tables. She looks at the map, seeing which bus goes to Notting Hill and then sees if this is the right bus stop, and lucky her, it is.

This girl often feel unlucky with things, but this vacation has started off surprisingly great. The bus comes after just a few minutes, and Hannah gets to use the card that Carolina helped her to get when planning the trip. They get on a double-decker that is going to Notting Hill Gate, which according to the map is where Hannah earlier today noticed they are above Hyde Park. Going up to the second floor on the bus, they take a seat at the very back. Just a few people are sitting at the front, so it leaves them alone at the back.

“If it is London, you have to take a picture of their taxis and double-deckers as proof you have been here,” Hannah is smiling, all excited to be on the bus. In silence she looks fascinated out the windows, trying to take pictures of all kind of things. She seems to get in other thoughts for a while too, biting her lip thoughtfully. After a while she turns to look at the front, and it seems like she remembers she is being filmed. “It would be fun if 5 Pieces went here together sometime,” she reveals her thoughts while speaking slowly, still being lost in thoughts. “Often at interviews, we have been asked if we don’t grow tired of each other. We live together, work and eat and … we are always together. And we answers that we are doing something we love, and it is important we do it together, because we started off as 5 Pieces together and we want to continue like that.”

She smiles at a memory.

“While we were having our tour in Japan, we were really exhausted some days. But when we got up on the stage, facing over 10.000 fans… It felt really good,” she confesses, sitting at the back of a double-decker in London. “But for this tour, Carolina got hurt at the end. I don’t think anyone of us has cried so much before. It wasn’t that she had gotten hurt we all cried, it was more because we had to do the concerts with just four members and … at each one of those last concerts, the audience was so loud to fill Carolina’s place.”

Hannah smiles up at the woman filming her.

“It made me cry,” she confesses before shyly looking away, smiling for herself.

“It has been a day since you were on the stage… Do you miss it already?”

Hannah leans a little closer to the camera, cupping her hands around to secretly whisper for it. “I always miss the stage. But don’t tell the ladies, they would hit my arm and tell me to not say the obvious.” She smiles when leaning back, not knowing that the other ladies are also talking a lot about 5 Pieces and performing on their first day. “We are silly friends who love our fans...”

She points when they are going by Hyde Park, showing that is where they walked before. They are on the buss to the other side of the park before getting off, and Hannah takes out her map. In her head she plans how to go before they starts going.

“Carolina has given me some places to visit, saying they are good,” Hannah comments when they are starting to walk. She glances up at some store they walk by, distracted when seeing it says Grilled Chicken Bucket. She then heads forward again. “Carolina have given me maps and marked out places she thinks I can visit. Now we are going to … a bookstore- Oh…”

Hannah looks up. They are standing outside a bookstore, and she walks inside without second thoughts. It is not the one she is supposed to go to, but an extra store to go inside is no worry. It is a crammed bookstore but it is a great place where she spends many minutes just looking around at all kind of books.

They walk in to another road after that, Hannah completely sure they are walking right, but eventually laughs when the road goes round in a circle and she walks back out. Just for a little while she is lost, and she goes inside a kiosk to buy something to drink. Coming out, she continues to walk, feeling helpless when she walks back and forth from street to street looking for the store.

Once she finds the small bookstore she gets as happy as a child. Whenever she finds what she looks for she gets extremely happy and the crew catches it.

It is like just one corridor with books, and directly on the left a young man is sitting behind a table where you pay. Hannah smiles at him when entering, followed by the cameras and she starts to look around at books and magazines.

“This is a really good second-hand store,” Hannah is quietly saying to the crew, her head bent to look down at the magazines. “Carolina likes second-hand books, saying they have the feeling of life in them. I don’t understand what she means, but I like both second-hand and new books.”

The girl turns around to look at the books in the bookshelves covering the walls. Bookstores are just as much heaven as the park is. She looks around for a while, and she hesitates before taking out a book and when putting it back she looks surprised, pointing at another book with big eyes focused at the crew. She chuckles and takes out the book, fascinated when looking through it. She shows the book to the camera, pointing at who has written it.

“My name,” she giggles happily and looks at the book again. “It’s my book in English. Kkk.” Hannah looks so proud at her own released book.

Behind them, a man sneezes, and Hannah is fast to say ‘Bless You’ in English, and the man smiles and thanks her, making her giggle.

“People are so polite here,” she comments to the camera. “At the bus before, when a woman walked by us, she apologized. ‘Sorry darling’.”

Hannah is bright now, over the beautiful British speech and to find her own book in England. Secretly she takes a picture of her book before continuing to look around. She finds one book that she holds in her hand, continuing to look for several minutes before heading to the counter.

“Excuse me,” she starts off in English to the man, “do you perhaps have the other books for this one?”

She shows the book she has had in her hand. The man rounds the counter to bring something from the window. “We have a box with all three books for 10pounds,” he tells her and Hannah’s jaw is dropped.

“10pounds for the whole box?” she sounds taken by it. The one book in her hand costs 8pounds. She happily runs back with the single book, and coming back to the counter she takes out her money to pay.

Even more excited than when she entered, she comes out from the store with a big smile.

“Let’s go eat dinner,” she jumps away.

They go to the place where she saw chicken bucket earlier – KFC. While eating the chicken at the restaurant, Hannah is checking the money she has, amazed by it.

“It’s my first time having my own money like this when going somewhere,” she admits. “I have to learn about these … pence. It’s tricky.”

Continuing to eat with her hands, the grilled chicken is delicious.

“Are you picky when it comes to food?” the crew asks her, to have something more to film than just her eating. Hannah makes a cute face-expression by the question, finishing chewing what she has in before answering.

“My members say I’m picky,” she answers and takes another bite while looking at the crew, “I’m a little picky when it comes to food. But I’m not… I’m not picky when it comes to countries difference in food. Some friends in Korea doesn’t like western food at all, while I am more … I like a little this and that from the world.”

But there is a chicken in the bunch on her plate that is spicy, which Hannah doesn’t eat.

Finishing eating, they go through Hyde Park to go back to the hotel. They walk slowly, walking through a Sunken Garden right next to the statue they walked by in the morning.

Coming back to the hotel they just leave their things and rest for less than an hour before they head out again. this time making a brief walk below the hotel, to the shopping building Harrods where they just look around and Hannah gets cute when taking pictures with more Lego figures, though this time it is Ben Ten and Disney princesses.

 It is already 20:00, and Harrods closes. Across the street they go in a grocery store, buying some breakfast and water to have and more before calmly walking in the darkening London back to the hotel. Hannah had promised the staff to let them get a lot of sleep tonight so she thinks she has planned this day extremely well.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 12th: Puzzle Was The Loudest Fanbase At Dream Concert Yesterday

Headline 12th: 5 Pieces Emelia Spotted At Street In Beijing

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias