Chapter 17

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

Hannah is wearing casual clothes in the video, still in the simple make-up after their performance of [Oppa] on today’s Inkigayo but she has changed to her own clothes as she has already come to SM Entertainment’s building. All five members are recording their own videos, and now it is Hannah’s turn. After today’s final performance on [Oppa], 5 Pieces have ended the third album promotions, and for that will upload videos with some final words about the activities.

This girl seems to be in deep thoughts when the video starts.

“Though it has been almost four months since we started the promotions of our third album … time seems to have flown by,” Hannah starts to say. “I am trying to still realise that it is 2013, and I can’t seem to accept that it’s February already. But I have had so much fun promoting for this album, with all the different songs just because we have gotten the best support and response from all of you; our fans. Each performance has been fun, and I think we all have learned more through these promotions. The song [Oppa] … has been fun to perform, even if it wasn’t for long; it was a different kind of stage than what we have been doing for this album, and I kind of liked it. And we have today ended the last stage… It’s sad, to know that it will take some time for us to make a comeback in Korea, but we will do our best in Japan and hopefully we might see each other a little now and then. I will miss all fans here in Korea… and … please look forward to our future activities!”

Awkwardly she laughs at their manager who is holding the camera when he says it’s done.

“Is that okay?” she wonders, grimacing because the ending was weird and she doesn’t know if she said everything she wants. It seems like she finally can breathe out now when the camera has stopped filming as stretches her arms out and steps up next to her manager to see what they just filmed. The weekend 5 Pieces have been wrapping up their [Oppa] promotions in Korea, and tomorrow morning they are going to Japan again. On Thursday and Friday, Hannah had been at two more book meetings; correcting some things and deciding on what she will do to promote the book and also about the date of release.

Manager Lee gives a nod when they have watched the video, saying it is good, and no matter what Hannah says he won’t let her film it again. He chuckles when hearing Hannah giving another sigh.

“I’m done now then?” Hannah wonders when they are leaving that small room, and she is already fishing up her cell phone from the cardigan she is wearing. Her manager takes notice of it, smiling as he thinks he knows the reason and he gives a nod to answer her question.

“Are you planning something special tonight?” he can’t help his curiosity when walking next to Hannah through the corridor.

“You know what I’m going to do,” Hannah answers without looking up from her cell phone, busy texting. The fact that she had to tell her manager that she is going to be with Jonghyun instead of going home and rest will always annoy her: to always have to say where she is going if she isn’t going to stay inside the apartment. All five members are getting a few hours free time now, and all Hannah knows is that Emelia is going to hang out with some friends – maybe members from B2ST and FT Island – and that Maria is going to take a long, calming bath and sleep. What the other members are planning she doesn’t know.

“Well, I know WHO you will be with,” he comments, “but not really what you will do.”

“As long as you don’t plan on spying on me,” Hannah smiles up at him.

Manager Lee chuckles at her joke, looking down at the floor with a nod. “I guess that’s what you have your members for, right?” he asks when looking up at her.

Hannah laughs at his words. “They will not spy on me.”

“Oh, you think that?”

“I know that,” Hannah raises her eyebrows at him over how he seems to be joking with her. “They will be sleeping. I have nothing to worry about.”

Probably not such a good thing to say as her manager gets the strangest look in his face when repeating ‘nothing to worry about?’ and Hannah starts to laugh, continuing to walk when he stops and she totally ignores him asking why she should be worrying over something, what she means with that and what she is planning with Jonghyun. Hannah doesn’t tell him anything beside from that she doesn’t have to worry about being spied on, but truth is that Hannah has absolutely no idea of what she is going to do. Jonghyun said it is a surprise, but since he has been sending pictures to her of couple tees to ask which one she likes (he has been sending hundreds of them since she agreed on wearing it) Hannah can kind of guess it has something to do with that.

Manager Lee gives Hannah a ride to the place Jonghyun tells her to come after he has heard she is done with today’s schedule. The members of SHINee had gotten the day off; all of them heading home, and Jonghyun had done that too, but in the evening he had decided to spend time with Hannah because they can’t meet later this week for Valentine, in other words this is their only chance to meet. Hannah didn’t know if she was supposed to dress up or something, so in the end she is wearing her lace-up boots, skinny jeans and a black top with the red knit cardigan under the jacket; it does look really good, a style that fits probably everywhere.

With the directions Jonghyun had sent her, Hannah enters a building and starts to go down the stairs to the basement. It is made of stone, and it had said on the sign outside that it is a bar. An old style bar it seems like over the small stair made of stone; the stair and the round wall and ceiling is made of stone, dimly lightened up by fluorescent lamp following down the stairs that leads her in to a room, or a cave since the ceiling, walls and floor are made of stone. Her heels make a sound but somehow it doesn’t echo in the bar, having a large space with round tables and the same dimply light. It seems to be a big bar, like a restaurant, with the bar placed in the middle. An older man standing there greets Hannah while he is wiping the bar table, and she smiles to greet him before he points over for her to go to some kind of extra room that has been cut off from the rest of the restaurant by a wall and door made of wood with detailed glass. The door is open so Hannah can see that it is a few small round tables in there, candles on the tables and she hesitates with a glance at the smiling man at the bar before she walks up to the door.

Standing up by one of the tables, his jacket hanging on the chair he just had stood up from is her boyfriend. He is wearing a hat, and he has the most charming smile she has ever seen, which makes her probably smile like an idiot. Just like her he is dressed in black; black jeans, a black t-shirt with some letters on it and for some reason she takes notice of the watch on his left wrist. Jonghyun takes a step closer to her, and he takes out his hand from behind his back and makes sure to not look away from her when reaching out the bouquet of red roses.

“Will you be my valentine?” Jonghyun asks, holding the bouquet out with both hands.

Hannah had not expected this, which can be seen in her face when she looks at the roses with an expressionless face. She gives a laugh when realising what he is doing, not a laugh making fun of this whole scene but a shy laugh with a huge smile.

“Yes,” she answers, accepting the bouquet with a giggle and her smile is making her cheeks hurt and her chest is all shaky. He is making her blush. Jonghyun looks satisfied with her response and he steps forward, putting his hand by her elbow to give her a kiss on her blushing cheek.

“Surprised?” he asks her after the kiss, leading her to take a seat and he keeps looking at her face with a smile because it is so easy to read her when she hasn’t expected something. He stands behind her to help her with her jacket before he pulls out and in the chair for her like a gentleman to sit down, and Hannah looks up at him when he walks around the table to take his own seat.

“Have something happened?” she asks him, looking like she is suspecting him and Jonghyun gives a laugh over it.

“Nothing has happened. This is our Valentine Day, and I wanted to try and be romantic even if my girlfriend says she doesn’t like it,” Jonghyun answers, continuing to smile towards her when resting his arms on the table. “But you obviously seem to like it, right?”

“I’m in shock,” Hannah answers, looking down at the bouquet she is holding in her arms.

“It’s just nine roses, but on Tuesday it is our 900 days anniversary, so instead of giving you 900 roses I thought it would be easier for you to carry nine,” Jonghyun explains to her in an extremely satisfied voice. Hannah smiles when counting the nine roses in the bouquet, counting them by touching each rose with a finger. She does like it; the roses, the surrounding where they are in a strange bar that lets them sit for themselves though it is space for more people in there, and she likes the person who has prepared it, the one who is sitting in front of her and smiling as if he is just as much as an idiot as she is. But she hadn’t expected this. She thought they were going to drive around in his car, maybe stop by the Han River and just sit there and talk. Not … a romantic restaurant with roses. It is a romantic restaurant, at least in Hannah’s thoughts; they are alone, it has a dim light, there are low music playing from speakers on the walls and candles on the tables.

Jonghyun keeps smiling at her, only sitting up straight when the man from the bar comes inside.

“I hope you are hungry,” Jonghyun says when the man puts down a pizza on the table; just one big pizza on the small round table and the man comes back with something to drink before he leaves after wishing they will enjoy the food and call on him if it is anything. Hannah smiles at him before she looks at Jonghyun, watching how her boyfriend is giving a nod to the man.

“You ordered pizza?” she laughs once the man has left them.

“Yeah. Romantic, isn’t it?” Jonghyun smiles at her, starting to pick up a slice from the cheese pizza.

They smile at each other, because if you think of a romantic dinner, pizza isn’t the first option. Hannah doesn’t have anything against it though, as it is the company she is the most interested in. They eat while talking, mostly about Jonghyun’s day as he has been having fun at home; also does he reveal that it was his sister who told him about this restaurant, so she is the one to thank for this fabulous dinner.

 

Just half of the pizza is eaten when they leave. They had been sitting there and just talking for a while before Jonghyun asked if she was ready to leave, and now they are sitting in his car, heading home. Still talking, there are a lot of things to be said even if they contact each other almost every day through texts and calls.

“Maria hates the bathrooms though,” Hannah adds after telling him about the apartment in Japan. She is sitting on the passenger seat, next to him who is handsomely driving with one hand. “The bathroom doesn’t have a … a bathtub, just a shower. She hates that, which means she is taking a bath the whole time now when we are here.”

Hannah had started to turn her head to the side to look out the window on her right while finishing talking, watching the streets to see where they are and slowly opens after a few seconds of silence and she turns her head to the left to look at Jonghyun who now is quietly singing to the music on the radio when she has stopped talking.

“Where are we going?”

“To our apartment,” Jonghyun answers and gives her a glance while focusing on driving. He smiles when seeing her face-expression. “I didn’t bring the couple tees with me, so I thought we could end our early Valentine’s Day at our apartment. The other members won’t be back until morning, so it will just be you and me.”

“Jonghyun… not to, well … ruin anything or so, but I have a time I have to be back…” Hannah hesitates, looking troubled and uncomfortable. She actually had a time she has to be back at the apartment from her manager because the girls are leaving to Japan in the morning. Jonghyun just smiles at her, so charmingly.

“I know.”

“If you know-”

“If I know, and if I am the best boyfriend, I would have taken care of it, right?” Jonghyun asks with his eyebrows raised at her under his hair, and Hannah just looks at him, waiting for him to continue as she doesn’t know what he wants her to say at that. He smiles again and looks at the road. “I have talked to Maria.”

“You have talked to Maria?”

“Yes, I have. And because I am the best boyfriend, she as the leader of 5 Pieces said I am allowed to keep you out longer as long as I treat you well and send you home on your command. Exactly that; send you home on your command.”

When he finishes talking he gives her a glance to see her reaction and once again he gives her a charming smile. Not until then Hannah realises that she has been smiling at him too.

“Are you impressed?” Jonghyun laughs over her reaction after his words and Hannah laughs too now.

“I guess I am…” she honestly answers, still not stopping to smile and it makes Jonghyun reach his hand out to let his fingers touch her chin before he takes his hand back to continue driving. “Maybe because I didn’t expect this”

“You liked the restaurant, didn’t you?” Jonghyun smiles, seeming so satisfied with him self. “The roses… pizza… me! You really liked it, right?”

“Yes, yes, okay, I liked it,” Hannah confesses with a laugh.

“So you like romantic things after all.”

“No, I did not say that,” she points at him.

“But you like it!”

“That doesn’t mean I like romantic things!” Hannah keeps laughing.

Jonghyun knows that Hannah doesn’t really like romantic things; celebrations of any kind with flowers, romantic dinners and gifts, all things filled with expectations and attention – things Hannah doesn’t like. He doesn’t really know all the reasons to why she doesn’t like it, but to satisfy his girlfriend he has done pretty well to not do these big events and things for her, but today he took the risk as he really want to do something that normal couples does and because he wanted to see if she would hate it as much as she says she would. But she didn’t seem to hate it; in fact, it was one of the most normal dinners he has had in public. Well, not really in public because they were sitting alone, but it was really romantic and he has to thank his sister big time for the location because Hannah looked to really like (love!) it.

“So you liked it because I did it?” Jonghyun keeps trying and Hannah can just laugh at him.

She breathes out and looks at him with a smile. “What do you want to hear me say?” she asks him, and in his ears it is flirting. He parks the car before looking at her, putting his hand by her backrest.

“Could you thank me for tonight’s effort maybe?”

“I thought the date isn’t over yet,” Hannah jokes with him and he seems to find that logical, as he turns off the engine and pats her leg to tell her they are getting out.

SHINee’s apartment is quiet when they first enter, but Jonghyun’s voice fills the emptiness as he walks around talking. She takes notice of how he touches his hair to feel if it looks good after that he has taken off the hat; she assures him it looks good even if he doesn’t ask for her opinion, and Jonghyun smirks over her comment.

He brings out different bags to the living-room, explaining for Hannah that he has a few couple tees because he couldn’t decide on just one, and while he keeps talking he is taking out the couple tees over the sofa and Hannah looks through one bag too. It’s impossible to not see how excited he is. Hannah has fun just watching him; his mouth constantly moving and he is taking out a tee after tee, filling out the sofa.

“How many did you get?!” Hannah laughs when he is done, them both stepping back to look at them.

“Just a few… The shirt and the black t-shirts are my favourites, but you can decide whichever you want. We can try them all and see which one fits us the best, and we have to take pictures.”

Hannah just smiles, not mentioning anything over how fast he talks and she just does as she is told when he picks up the first couple outfit. Because she is wearing a simple top under the cardigan, Hannah can just pull on the tees and sweaters and the shirt, one after another. Jonghyun flaunts his abs whenever he is changing couple tee; he just pulls it all off to put on the next one, and when they have changed to a new couple tee they both walk to take a look in the mirror. It’s actually fun. Some tees have words or figures on them, all matching, and Hannah even falls down on her heels laughing when one couple tee is too small for both of them and it just looks hilarious.

Couple tees are one of the things she doesn’t like. She has never thought of wearing it and when recording for variety shows or such when others have been mentioning it she has never actually thought of doing it herself. Maybe that’s why she is having so much fun now when seeing how excited Jonghyun is. He is almost like a child, both talking about the couple tees and to try them on and also to take a picture of it. In one picture they sit down in the sofa, Hannah resting her head on his shoulder and they are both making sure the figures on the tees are shown.

She giggles when he gives her a kiss on her hair when they are sitting in the sofa; he is still holding up his hand with the cell phone to take another picture. He smiles when hearing her giggle and he puts his arm down to embrace her, his lips finding hers for a kiss that he deepens when she responses, holding her body against his.

It’s a very uncomfortable position for Hannah because her arms are pressed between them, but his lips on hers always makes her act without thinking and her hand glides up his chest to hold him at the back of his neck, not once breaking the kiss. Their breathing is clear, heard as the loudest sound in the quiet apartment while they are making out. Hannah doesn’t know how it happened or when it happened, all she knows is that she somehow sat on top of Jonghyun during their make-out session; her legs on each side of his body and both her hands are by his neck, one hand holding on to the back and the other holding on to his t-shirt. She is holding on to him tight, holding him down under her while making out and she can feel his hands under the couple sweater she is wearing. Her whole body is getting warm from his lips and touch, so when he takes the attempt to pull the sweater off her she helps him out in case it will help her to not get too hot. Their lips just leaves swiftly when she pulls the sweater over her head before she leans down to let him attack her lips again.

His hands are on her back, pressing her against him. She is still wearing her top, though it got a little out of place when they pulled off the sweater, and just as her hands are travelling down his well trained body, a familiar tone makes her lean away. Her cell phone starts to ring, and the moment Hannah leans away from the kiss, Jonghyun’s hand is quickly moved from her back up to her neck to press her back to his lips. She gives out a giggle, letting him kiss her while she takes a hold of his arms to let go of her, and when he isn’t holding on to her she can get up on her feat, breaking the kiss.

Jonghyun gives out a disappointed sigh, not moving from the sofa when Hannah walks over to her cardigan to take out her cell phone. Just as she answers the call by saying her name she realises she is out of breath and she holds the cell phone away from her so she can try to catch it a little. She smiles over her chest falling and rising, her heart beating fast and her body all shaky from the make-out session.

“Baby! How is it going? Are you coming home soon?”

It’s Maria.

She glances at Jonghyun as if he is the answer to the two questions Maria just asked. She blushes when seeing Jonghyun sitting in the sofa; it looks like he is lying down, his at the side of the seat and head in the middle of the backrest, but what makes her blush is how he is sitting like that with a bit of the sweater rolled up on the side to reveal some skin, his hand resting between his legs and he is breathing just as fast as she is. Out of habit he takes his other hand through his hair, a y movement because he won’t look away from Hannah with a smirk on his face.

“It’s going well,” Hannah answers the first question, and Jonghyun smiles widely as he can guess the question and who is calling. “I’ll be on my way soon, so don’t sit up and wait.”

“Who says I am waiting? I just forced the waiting Emelia to bed, and I will go to bed myself now so … don’t be scared if Emelia is in the hall when you come home. It’s a warning.”

“Okay,” Hannah smiles. “Goodnight, Maria.”

When she has hung up and looks at Jonghyun, she laughs when seeing how he parts his legs to her.

“So, where were we?” he jokes with her, smiling while holding out his hand for her.

Hannah walks up to him, takes his hand and leans down to kiss him with one leg between his and the other kneeling in the sofa. He entwines their fingers while kissing her, and when his fingers closes around hers he starts to sit up, shifting position so Hannah sits down on his left and he smiles when he stops kissing her just to see when she giggles and falls down in the sofa to lie under him. He holds their entwined hand next to her head, leaning down to kiss her softly on the lips.

Everything about her, he likes. No girl has made him as confused as Hannah; no girl can keep him wondering so many things about her while she at the same time is the easiest person to read without having her say anything. Every time they meet there is this mysteriousness in her eyes, something that makes him think she knows exactly everything she does to him by just existing, that she is playing with him. At the same time there is this innocence that makes her seem fragile and tender, making him want to wrap his arms around her and keep her safe, letting his voice and body assure her that nothing can harm her. She is strong but weak, she is y but cute: a mix of everything that makes him want to be rough and sweet with her at the same time, and honestly, that makes him go all insane (in a great way).

A noise from makes him lean away from the kiss, his face close to hers and their eyes meet when she opens hers.

“I told Maria I will head home soon,” she whispers, not finding a stronger voice with him on top of her and his face so close to hers. She doesn’t feel tired or sleepy, not even exhausted though she has been spending most of the day doing interviews, performing and signing some autographs. She just feels weak under him, as if she is relaxing but at the same time not. It’s not an uncomfortable feeling, though she blushes by having his face so close to hers, his eyes focused on her.

“You want to leave?” he whispers back, letting go of her hand that has been entwined together until now, and he touches her hair lightly. She didn’t even know she blinked by that touch, but Jonghyun noticed it and smiles softly.

“You know I don’t,” she answers his question, watching his smile growing.

“I know. I just like to hear you say it,” Jonghyun answers. He sits up, takes her hand lightly to help her to sit up too. She takes her feet down to the floor, but leans her back against the backrest to look at him. Jonghyun just sits there when noticing she isn’t standing up, and he smiles when taking a few locks of her hair to put it over her shoulder.

“Did today turn out how you wanted?” she wonders.

Jonghyun smiles softly and shakes his head. “It turned out much better.”

“Because I just followed instead of being stubborn?” Hannah wonders with a pout and he laughs at her, nodding and getting up at the same time.

“Definitely because you weren’t as stubborn as I thought you would be. You don’t like surprises so it wouldn’t even have surprised me if you never showed up in first place.”

Hannah looks shocked at his words, standing up too. “You thought I wouldn’t come?!” she bursts out, her voice nothing but shocked.

“No!” Jonghyun’s voice gets higher with the laugh and he embraces her so she won’t take it the wrong way. “I imagined all kind of reactions – I even imagined you crying for liking it so much, if I didn’t imagine you just leaving – but this night has been perfect.” He smiles down at her, once again having this soft look in his face and eyes and smile and when he speaks, it is soft too: “You are perfect.”

Her face grimaces at his last words, and she can’t find anything to response on that so she just gets out of his arms to start pick up the couple tees. Jonghyun just smiles at her reaction. Maybe that was too much for her; compliments seem to be over the line for Hannah. He grabs her arm.

“Take just one more picture with me,” he begs and picks up a black t-shirt.

Her smile is the answer, and Jonghyun excitedly throws off his sweater, making Hannah laugh. The black t-shirts have stick figures on them, and if the couple stand next to each other the stick figures will have a thread going from one t-shirt to the other with a cup – you know these cup calls you made when you were younger – and when they have taken on the t-shirts, Jonghyun excitedly takes Hannah’s hand to go to the hall where there is a mirror they can use to see how the picture will turn out. He is using a Polaroid camera this time, and after making sure they both look good, they stand tightly next to her other. Jonghyun puts his free arm around Hannah’s shoulders and she puts hers on his back. They laugh over how fun it looks but just smiles when taking the Polaroid picture. Jonghyun’s arm disappear quickly from her shoulders when he takes the picture, waving it in the air for it to appear and they both looks focused at the picture appearing.

Hannah smiles up at her boyfriend when he is biting his lip looking at the picture.

“Are you searching for something?” she jokes with him, because he really looks like he is looking at the picture as if he wants to find something. He doesn’t answer her question and instead reaches the picture to her.

“You can take this one. I look good in it,” Jonghyun says confidently and Hannah just gets a question-mark above her head when taking the picture. “It’s our couple picture; look at it whenever you miss me or feel lonely.”

Hannah still looks a little confused, but Jonghyun just smiles, gives her a peck on her hair and raises his hand to tell her they are taking another one. She holds the picture behind his back, wondering if the reason he uses Polaroid to begin with was to give one to her and one to him; a picture of them wearing a couple tee. And true, the other picture he keeps for himself.

“Shouldn’t you write something on it?” Hannah wonders when he is observing both pictures next to each other.

He goes to find a pen and presses her picture against the mirror to write something on it, and Hannah is looking over his shoulder, her hand touching his back as she is on her toes – she keeps her balance by resting her hand on him. He writes ‘잡종 & 나비 (hybrid & butterfly)’ at the top of the picture, a little on the side, and then at the bottom he writes ‘will you always be my valentine?’ along with the date, filling it out with a ‘(early valentine)’ message. Hannah smiles when seeing what he writes, but she wonders what she will write on his picture.

When it is her turn, she copies him with the date and nicknames, then she writes her own thing; ‘I want to always be your Valentine’ a little simply while focusing to not spell it wrong and to make sure it is readable and she ends it with a small heart; feeling Jonghyun embrace her from behind she holds the picture in her hand, looking at it while trying to not get all shaky over his warm embrace. He is smiling with his chin on her shoulder, looking from the picture to their mirror reflection.

“Thank you for tonight, Nabi,” he says in a low voice.

She smiles and turns around in his arms, putting her own arms around his neck and she meets his eyes with a small smile – a smile that Jonghyun could describe as her flirty smile because it is more shown in her eyes than on her lips – and this time it his he who tries to not let his body shake when her fingers touches the hair above his neck.

“Thank you for being the most perfect boyfriend, Kim Jonghyun,” she answers in a low voice, lightly giving him a kiss.

Jonghyun’s whole face shines up in a smile over her words and after getting her kiss, he grabs her right below her to lift her legs up around his waist and even if she gives out a scream he still presses her against the mirror to kiss her. Hannah giggles between the mirror on the wall and him; holding on to him with her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, and Jonghyun quickly looses his breath in the kissing when hearing her moan. He groans when she grabs his hair, maybe harder than she thought she would but none of them care as their bodies are heating up through the rough kissing. She can feel his body pressing against her, feeling the muscles on his shoulders under her hand and she takes a fistful of his t-shirt, pulling it from his shoulder a little down to his chest, as if she wants to take it off. She glides down to her feet when letting go of his waist as he stops pressing her against the mirror and as if he had read her mind, Jonghyun pulls the t-shirt off. Hannah smiles when he presses his lips on her again to continue the rough make-out session, this time shirtless, and his body gets all warm from inside-out when her hands trails its way up his chest and it is almost as he can feel how each finger is moving over his shoulders, moving over each muscle that moves when he puts his arms around her while they are still making out like crazy teens.

He breathes heavily on her with his jaw hanging and mouth open to catch his breath when breaking away from kissing her, his eyes looking to be on fire when he looks at her and Hannah just pushes her arm on his neck closer to her to kiss him again. She giggles in his mouth when he presses himself more against her in a desperate way and her hand feels its way down his stone hard abs until she reaches his waistline that is peeking up under his pants. Her fingers are stopped by his, and Hannah breaks away from his lips. He looks helplessly at her when she slinks away from the mirror, but she smiles that flirty way with her eyes again, holding the hand that had stopped hers lightly and she puts her other hand on his waistband, starting to step back. Jonghyun follows like a puppy because she is backing inside the apartment, and when he is walking after her she lets go of him to turn around, taking off her own t-shirt to toss it on the sofa while heading towards his bedroom, and Jonghyun gets a glimpse of her bra when her top that she was wearing under the t-shirt glides up to reveal almost her whole back.

Hannah turns back around to face him, smiling when seeing the look on his face when he sees her her skinny jeans.

Who cares if she will come home later than planned? It’s not like her members will be awake, right?

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

She did think Emelia would be awake when she came home, but no one stood in the hall ready with laser eyes to question her about her late arrival (early morning). So Hannah sneaked in to her room and went to bed, though she ended up sitting by her laptop as she couldn’t sleep. She had taken a picture of the bouquet she got from Jonghyun – the bouquet that now is hanging up-side-down in her room – and uploaded it on twitter where she wrote it is her first bouquet for this year’s valentine. Fans will just think it is from another fan. The Polaroid picture she took with Jonghyun is next to her on the bed until she hears the other members waking up and she puts it in her wallet, hiding it from them for now. She gets ready for the day without sleeping and she pretends to not notice the strange glares Emelia gives her during the morning and Maria’s smiles.

Not until they are in the van, heading to the airport to go to Japan, Hannah is asked about how her time with Jonghyun went. And it is Manager Lee who asks, as he was the one giving her a ride there yesterday.

“It went well,” Hannah answers. Out of all people, her manager must be the one to ask? Just as she wonders about that, Maria turns around in her seat to look at Hannah sitting behind her.

“What did you do?”

Hannah leans forward to not have to talk in a loud voice to their leader, but the others are listening though they pretend not to. “First we went to this really romantic restaurant that his sister had recommended. We ate pizza, it was really nice there. And he surprised me with a bouquet too,” Hannah is saying, realising that this is how teenage girls will sit around with their friends after a date and they will squeal and giggle over the guy. “Afterwards, we went to his place to try on the couple tees. I have one of them with me now.”

“When did you come home?” Manager Lee wonders, his eyes small in the rear-view mirror when he looks to the back at them. At this, Hannah can see the other members show much interest too; she guesses none of them really heard her coming home.

“Not that late,” Hannah simply lies.

“She came home just a few minutes after the time you told her, so nothing to care about,” Maria fills in to the manager before she turns back to Hannah, whispering; “I want details and the truth later.”

As the leader, Maria is responsible for the other members. Which was why Jonghyun had talked to her and not the other members to ask if Hannah could come home later than the managers had said: how much later was never discussed and since none of them at home knew when Hannah came home, they had almost expected her to not be at home when they all woke up. None of them gets angry when Hannah tells them about the date (and the early morning she came home), not even Emelia gets upset over it for some reason.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 10th: 5 Pieces Covers Japanese Magazine With Charismatic Pictures + Interview

Headline 10th: 5 Pieces Says Goodbye With [Oppa] Promotions On Inkigayo

Headline 10th: 5 Pieces Sends Their Thanks Through Video For Third Album Promotions

 

Headline 11th: ‘Joe – Under Seoul’s Streets’ Still On Top 2 Books Of The Week In Korea

Headline 11th: 5 Pieces To Release 1st Japanese Album In March

Headline 11th: Emelia Shares Picture Of Kitten Ace To Celebrate His 18 Months On Earth

Headline 11th: 5 Pieces Impresses With Their Live Singing On Japanese Show

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias