Chapter 52

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

 

The day after finishing filming the teasers and photo shoot for their concert it is just a bunch of meetings. Hannah begins her morning extra early by going to the gym, where she meets her trainer who goes through a new schedule with her, some new exercises and she gets to work out a little too.

Julia has her solo meeting in the morning while Maria is in the recording studio, and then Julia will be in the recording studio to record her own solo song. Hannah during that time is at the final book meeting, deciding on the promotions for the book release now when 5 Pieces have changed their schedule. Manager Lee is sitting at the meeting with Hannah, making sure everything goes as it should. Everyone at the meeting seems excited, knowing the book will release soon, and even when the meeting ends they stay behind to talk with Hannah about possible questions and how to answer them – though it is still two months left for the book release.

Finishing that meeting, Hannah goes to a room where she will be next, and she eats her lunch in there. Manager Lee comes and goes when he is done eating, goes to get something or goes to talk to someone – Hannah doesn’t care much where he goes because he comes and goes the whole time. She is in a good mood after the meeting, thinking the crew that has worked on the book with her has given her this good mood from their positive mindsets. While eating, Hannah takes out a writing pad – different from the one she used at the first meeting, this one is smaller – and she goes through some things, writes down some other things and then takes up her laptop from her bag to check online.

Before doing the things she is supposed to do online, she checks twitter. It doesn’t matter what site she goes on, fans are everywhere asking if Hannah is alright. They all seem worried about her going to the hospital, and since 5 Pieces continues to work and Hannah didn’t smile at the pictures fans took outside SM Entertainment (honestly, she do not think they can expect her to smile at those times) they all worries if she is alright. Hannah pouts when seeing her twitter taken over by worried fans, and with a sigh she takes out her cell phone to take a picture. With a sweet smile and her fingers showing a v-sign by her cheek she takes the picture. She tries to take about the same picture again but with another angle to not let her look so pale, so when the picture is alright she uploads it on twitter through her cell phone, trying to calm her worried fans by writing ‘thank you and you for asking, and yes, I am just fine ^^,’ along to it.

“Hannah, are you ready?” Manager Lee looks inside the room, and she doesn’t even have time to answer before he comes inside, followed by a camera-woman.

Hannah stands up politely to greet her. This woman is one in the crew who will film Hannah next week when she will go on her vacation, and that is what they will film now; Hannah planning. The girls have all decided where they want to go and they have had the company agreeing on it. Hannah sits back down in her chair with the laptop and writing pad, taking out the notes and some sites online she has been looking up. It’s always so awkward to be there alone with a camera focusing on just her, but she knows the other members are somewhere in the building too, so they will probably come sooner or later. The girl starts to smile at the laptop screen when the camera-woman asks where she would like to go.

“I have many places I want to go to… But for vacation… … … … there is a place.” She keeps smiling. “If I think about things I would like to see, I think of … Madame T.”

“Madame T?” the woman asks and Hannah is just looking stupid with that smile printed in her face. Only now she looks up at the woman though, still smiling. Hannah has had trouble with how to spell it, so she has started to say Madame T.

“Madame Tussauds,” Hannah answers. “London has a lot of things to see.”

During the broadcast of this show in a few weeks, they will clip in a part of Hannah doing an interview on the side and ask her why she decided to take London. Out of all places in the world – why London? She will explain that she has been interested about Madame Tussauds, the double-deckers, to see Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, London Eye and the other things, and also because she love the language. It isn’t the English you hear in movies from America, as Hannah is used to, but it is British – they can curse and still sound polite.

When the ladies thought through about where they would want to go, they had so many different places in mind. Julia already knew she wanted a beach vacation, and Hannah can already imagine the girl just working on her tan all day long, while Hannah isn’t really the beach kind. She has spent many summers at the beach; sailing, swimming… She wants culture this time, to be a real tourist.

“I’m planning to see London’s land marks,” Hannah informs the camera and points at her writing pad to see what she is checking up next. She was written down the places she wants to see; London Eye, she wants to see but not ride in, she wants to see Buckingham Palace – Key had gone there when he last year went to London, but he hadn’t gotten the chance to see the guard’s changing. Hannah hasn’t much interest in that either, she just wants to see the place. Big Ben is a legend and London Bridge too, so of course she wants to see that. It is close to Sweden too, so Hannah is thinking of not having to get a long trip to Malmö for Eurovision. The ladies will head straight there after the vacation.

Though Hannah has never in her whole life planned a trip or gone on vacation alone, she has written books and she is a lot for details. She looks up the locations of the things she wants to see, and then from that sees for the best hotel location. The hotel has to have a few things to make her satisfied, as Hannah maybe only thinks of sleeping at the hotel and spend the days walking around in London; she is much for being comfortable.

The more Hannah thinks of going to London, the more she thinks she needs it. A few days to get away from everything? Maybe that is exactly what 5 Pieces need at this moment: Some days away from not just stardom but from each other, from reality.

“How’s it going?” Maria wonders when she comes inside.

“I think it goes well,” Hannah answers, only looking up when hearing Maria eating on something.

“Pepero,” Maria answers, showing the box of these delicious cookie stick, dipped in chocolate. Maria gets up next to Hannah to see what she is doing, not minding the camera at all, and then offering Hannah to get some of the cookie sticks. Since it is Pepero Almond, Hannah takes two. She loves them – all five members have a great taste when it comes to cookies, because they all like the same things and because of that are able to enjoy it together.

“Carolina said she sent you some links,” Maria mumbles when sitting down, chewing on another stick with her eyes stuck on the laptop screen to see what Hannah is doing.

“Yes,” Hannah chuckles.

Hannah has no idea of why her members are so concerned about her plans for the vacation, but it is fun. Carolina has even helped her to find what musicals it is going in London at the moment, checking hotels for Hannah by going for the cheapest, and even finding out how to travel in the city. She has even ordered a card so Hannah can go by bus and subway in London. Hannah just wonders if Carolina doesn’t have her own vacation to plan.

For the broadcast, the members will during their individual interviews for the show be asked who they worry about the most for this vacation. Hannah answered Carolina – the friend who is positive and not aware of the world at all – while some of the other members answered Hannah. The youngest is too naïve is Emelia’s answer. Truth is that these ladies (beside from Julia) have never gone on vacation abroad on their own before.

Maria sits there with Hannah, planning for her own vacation when bringing out a tablet. She is much more modern than Hannah.

5 Pieces’ leader knew she wanted to go shopping, that is what vacation all is for. There were many places she thought of going to, but in the end while going through the best shopping cities in the world, she saw Melbourne, Australia was written. And that made her decide the place; Maria wants to go to Australia, she just didn’t know it had what she wanted for this vacation. That is her location.

“My sister said London Dungeon is great to visit,” Maria tells Hannah when they have in silence been planning next to each other, planning their two different vacations.

Hannah makes a face, remembering how Maria’s sister on her own have talked about that place. Hannah isn’t much for scary things, so that is a thing she will not go to.

The two girls still eats the cookie sticks, delicious things, and exchange words from time to time while looking up the things they want to do during their vacations. Hannah has both Maria and Manager Lee checking things when she orders tickets for things she wants to do there. Hannah has even looked up what she should do on what days, planning each day with things to do. She really wants to go to London now.

After a while, Carolina comes jumping inside the room on crutches, still being careful with her foot injury, and the girls’ starts to openly talk about what they are planning for their own vacations. Carolina eats up the rest of the cookie sticks, and it doesn’t take long until she is helping Hannah to fix some tickets cheaper online for Madame Tussauds, only after Hannah has told her what day she wants to go.

Carolina has decided to go to Paris, France. The reason is because it is romantic there and because of art and culture. Carolina is already daydreaming of sitting in a park and sketch, and though she says a lot of museums she wants to go to and even checks up some restaurants, Hannah is happy to hear that Carolina is planning a lot of things where she doesn’t move – all of them have been worried about Carolina going somewhere with her injury, but the doctor has told her that she can walk (walk, not run, just walk). Maria even threatens Carolina, saying she will keep an eye on her. Thousand of miles away from each other, and Maria say she will keep an eye on her…

 

Finishing up at the agency, Hannah heads home with Carolina. Maria will go record in the studio some more for her solo, as she couldn’t finish before it was Julia’s turn – and because Julia has another schedule afterwards, Maria had to go – while Emelia and Julia will go with their Life of Pieces team to film briefly when the two of them go to Jaden Smith’s event. The others would have loved to go, but … they were told not to. Hannah was supposed to go along with them at first, but then she ended up at the hospital so the company has said she should rest a little more; which is why she heads home with Carolina. Two sick people, it feels like they are when they come home and just lies down in the sofa.

Hannah closes her eyes, it is comfortable to just lie down, and she smiles a little when Ace comes walking on top of her.

There is something completely odd with cats. They just walk wherever they want. In Japan, Ace would walk on all things from tables to cars, and he has started to get this idea that if a person is lying down, he is supposed to walk over you. Hannah doesn’t mind it though. She is glad to be home.

It still feels weird that they have been away for so long. Fans say it is more then two months since 5 Pieces were in Korea last time, and somehow Hannah must admit that is about right. They have come to Korea for a day or two there in between, but they haven’t really been in Korea the way they are now, the way it feels. She feels different now, and she can smile when thinking about yesterday when her schedule ended and she sneaked around at the company to meet Jonghyun again. Two days in a row they did that, just to see each other. It feels like old times, when they always sneaked around everywhere. Jonghyun reminded her about it yesterday; they don’t have to sneak around anymore.

She can feel her face get warm while she thinks about it. Normally you get pale by the panic, but at the moment she gets warm. Jonghyun wants to meet her this week, to go on a walk or something; challenge their relationship. Hannah isn’t ready for that. She doesn’t even know if she can take a walk outdoor anymore.

With a pout she holds on to Ace in her arms when sitting up in the sofa, looking over at their main Manager Lim who is unpacking some things in the kitchen. His wife has made dinner for them today, things that he puts in the fridge that just need to be warmed up later. She is good at cooking.

“Appa, I want to take a walk,” Hannah says in a voice loud enough for him to hear. She looks down at Ace to kiss him on his tiny head. Their pets are all warm and cuddly, well, Michin can never be still enough to be cuddly, but Hannah still likes them all.

Her manager looks up when hearing her request, his face-expression asking her if she is insane. Carolina is either asleep or watching TV, Hannah is unsure of which it is because her breathing is the same no matter which one she does.

“You want to take a walk?” Manager Lim seems suspicious.

The girl nods innocently in response. “I can take Michin and Ryo with me. I really want take a walk, Appa.”

“How come you can never be still?” he sighs and puts away the empty bag. “You will have to wait so I can call for Mr. Kim to accompany you.”

“Can’t I go alone?” Hannah whines, dropping Ace down on the floor when she gets up. “I don’t like him.”

Manager Lim just gives her a stare, and with a pout Hannah goes to her room to get her cell phone and earphones.

For some reason, 5 Pieces have gotten bodyguards. They keep a distance when 5 Pieces are doing their schedule (not because the girls have had much of a schedule these three days in Seoul) but the ladies have been told to not go anywhere without their managers’ or these guards being with them. Hannah can’t even go out on a walk. According to the company, this is the life of idols. The girls are unhappy with it though because they don’t know about any other idol in this country that has to walk around with bodyguards.

Manager Lim tells Hannah when the guard Mr. Kim is downstairs, and Hannah calls out for the puppies if they want to take a walk. Both of them come running right away.

Hannah is in the same black logo print t-shirt and distressed skinny pants that she has worn the whole day, and she puts on a pair of sneakers and hangs her khaki green drawstring-waist jacket on her arm before taking the two puppies in leash and heads out. Coming out from the elevator on the first floor, Hannah sees a man waiting outside. He is completely dressed in black from top to toe, and no matter Hannah sees him, he looks overdressed. The sun is shining, though it isn’t completely summer heat outside, and Hannah is just going out for a walk – people will definitely look at her if she is walking with a man dressed like that. Bodyguards are weird with their dress codes.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kim,” Hannah greets him politely when coming outside with Michin and Ryo pulling forward to greet the man.

He gives a nod for answer, not even opening his mouth to say something. That is why she doesn’t like him. And he isn’t mute, she has heard him talk before, he just seems to be the quiet person. It makes everything awkward for Hannah, who though likes silence; she would rather want him to say something – anything – just to not have it awkward between them.

Mr. Kim walks next to her when she starts walking with the puppies. Though Hannah is known as the training maniac in the group, he thinks she walks slower than what her rumour says; in other thoughts, the two puppies aren’t very fast so he comes to think of that she is walking in their pace rather than her own. But he wouldn’t know, he just guesses while walking next to her.

Hannah can walk while listening to music, and she puts Kelly Clarkson’s [Stronger] on repeat for a while. She has the music on low volume to hear her surrounding, quietly telling the puppies to come when they are sniffing around on the side for too long. It is calming to be outside walking, and she just breathes in the air of being outside… hearing the music mixed with the city noises, walking the familiar streets she has walked so many times with these cute puppies. She sighs when feeling her whole body relaxing. Meeting Jonghyun the other day made her mind relax, but now her body is relaxing. As a kid she always were out on the streets, taking the bike to a friend or walking around after school or just simply taking walks randomly. Taking walks is relaxing for her, and to do it with the two puppies, she feels better doing it. Even if this stranger to guard is walking with her, she feels more relaxed like this.

The days and weeks just passes by so fast that she has no change of taking it all in. this little schedule in a day doesn’t come often at all, so she takes her time walking around with the puppies. It’s been over a week since the arena tour came to an end, but it feels like it was just this weekend it was. Last week is a blur for her; she isn’t really sure what she did. She knows they recorded two new songs, practiced choreography and filmed the video for that song. What more did she do beside from going to the hospital? She can’t remember. What she does remember is that she missed Jonghyun so much, and she smiles now when knowing he isn’t all too far away from her now.

They won’t meet today, but he has promised to meet her tomorrow. This evening, on the other hand, Hannah has other plans with her little brother. He is coming over to eat dinner and watch a movie because he isn’t filming anything today.

“How did it go?” Manager Lim meets up with them outside the apartment, his eyes go from Hannah to Mr. Kim and she knows the question isn’t for her. She walks just past the manager to get inside the apartment; hearing Mr. Kim simply inform the manager where they walked and finish off by saying there were no disturbances.

Is it media they don’t want to approach the group? Before, Hannah knows they have had police and guards around them to keep antis on a distance (antis have thrown things at them before, so it is no news), but she hasn’t noticed any difference beside from the hating online because she has a boyfriend. Media has actually started to appear a little everywhere because international media wants to get comments from 5 Pieces – strange, that is, she doesn’t understand it – but once again, there isn’t this insanity to have guards with them.

Hannah gets inside her bedroom, upset over that she doesn’t know the reason to this security, and she lies down on her bed with a sigh. She grabs a teddy bear from her pillow to hug it when checking her cell phone. Kyung Ho isn’t on his way yet. Her body and mind is still … she needs something. She feels awake, like she has to do something; it will be impossible to just watch a movie later.

With a pout, like before, she gets up from bed and walks out to look where her manager went.

“Appa… could I go to the gym?”

“Oh jeez! What’s wrong with you?” Manager Lim gets a big shock to her the question. “You just got indoor from a walk. Could you please sit down and just breathe out?”

“I have breathed out; that is what I did when I took a walk,” Hannah answers and she sits down in the sofa where he and Carolina are sitting. Carolina is sleeping, her injured foot resting on a pillow on the table and is slightly open while her head is leaning back. She looks funny.

“Hannah,” Manager Lim says her voice in a warning tone, making her glare at him. “You need to be still.”

“I don’t want to be told what I need, Appa,” Hannah whines, “I want to go boxing. Park Hyun knows how much I can take so if he thinks I shouldn’t do it, he will tell me.”

“But I’m telling you now; no.”

Hannah pouts, looking at him like a child being told she can’t get ice-cream. “Why can’t I go?”

“Because less then a week ago you were at the hospital due to fatigue,” Manager Lim answers her calmly, “and keep your voice low, Carolina is sleeping.”

Upset she returns to her bedroom, pouting and grimacing and feeling like a child. She shouldn’t be surprised to be turned down to go to the gym, especially as she is planned to go there tomorrow and she is still recovering so she shouldn’t overdo things. But that doesn’t mean she is upset for not being able to go. She rolls around in her bed to lie on her stomach, putting her head on the teddy bear and sighing out. What should she do? Her mind keeps going back to Jonghyun, wondering if she should call him and ask if he wants to sneak out with her.

It’s strange how time just goes by. It feels like just a week ago that she couldn’t say “I love you” to anyone, even when Jonghyun said it to her the first times. She feels bad thinking about it. How he would hold on to her and say those magical words. At first she didn’t want to say it back… Never did she say it to anyone. She can’t even tell it to her members, though she means it. But the more Jonghyun said it the easier it got for her to say it back, because she knew she meant it. Now, she wants him to hear it; for him to know it. She loves him.

 

Without knowing it, Hannah falls asleep. It is just slumbering in to sleep, but time sure flies fast without her knowing it and soon she is woken up by a knock on her door.

“Kyung Ho is here.”

Hannah wakes up by the knock, followed by hearing Maria’s voice. Hannah rolls around in her bed, rubbing her eyes and slowly realising that she had fallen asleep. Suddenly clearly awake (her head a little heavy from sleeping) and she checks her mirror reflection to just make sure she doesn’t look completely half-asleep before hurrying out the room, forgetting her cell phone on the bed behind.

“When did you come home?” Hannah wonders when meeting Maria out in the corridor.

“Just now. We picked Kyung Ho up from the bus,” Maria answers and smiles when putting her arm around Hannah’s shoulders. “Did you sleep well?”

That teasing voice makes Hannah start to rub her face, asking if it is clearly visible.

“Your door was open stupid,” Maria rolls her eyes.

“HANNAH!”

They are interrupted by the cute boy running in Hannah’s arms, and Hannah is laughing when picking him up, heading brightly to the living-room with him. “How was school today, Kyung Ho?”

“The teacher praised me in front of the class,” Kyung Ho brightly answers, almost pulling in her hair when hugging her. “She was surprised when I got all right on the world map test.”

“Woo ho! That needs celebration!” Maria cheers next to them before jumping on the sofa, “what do you want to eat first? Ice-cream or cookies? Emelia has hided some really delicious cookies for a special occasion, which is now, here, with you.”

“Where?” Manager Lim grimaces, standing behind the sofa with a serious face-expression.

Maria gives out a sound. “I forgot you were here!”

Kyung Ho laughs, making Hannah smile when putting him down in the sofa. He surely is getting healthier; he is heavy to carry. Manager Lim and Maria keep talking about the cookies. Hannah pushes Kyung Ho lightly so he almost lies down in the sofa, laughing at her and by his laughter, Ryo comes running, excited for whatever is going on.

“Don’t have the dog in the sofa,” Manager Lim warns with a finger when seeing both Hannah and Kyung Ho patting the sofa for the puppy to come up. The two looks guilty up when being caught and Hannah moves to sit on the floor for Ryo to stay.

It is so different with Manager Lim around – in Japan, the puppies were in the sofa all the time. All rules are different with him here. But they still have fun. Kyung Ho lies down on his stomach in the sofa, his feet up in the air while his arms are busy patting on Ryo on Hannah’s lap.

“So which movie do you want to see?” Maria suddenly asks Kyung Ho. “The best movies we have that I want to see are How To Train Your Dragon and that movie about Jack Frost…”

“Guardians,” Hannah nods.

“Rise of the Guardians,” Maria shouts out with a finger pointing at Hannah before she leans closer to Kyung Ho. “One of them you can choose between.”

“I have never seen the dragon movie…” Kyung Ho confesses and when seeing both Carolina and Maria drop their faces at his answer he is fast to add; “Hannah has talked about it, but I haven’t seen it, so I would like to see it… please.”

“Dinner first,” Manager Lim interrupts, still standing behind the sofa.

“Can’t we eat and watch the movie at the same time?” Maria asks. Hannah is happy their leader is there; it makes Hannah feel less bad for whining all the time to their manager. Manager Lim answers by rolling his eyes and Maria smiles at Kyung Ho before saying dinner is ready.

They eat dinner by the TV, and Manager Lim eats there with them.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

“He-he, a little out of shape, Hannah?” gym trainer Park Hyun chuckles when Hannah is punching him for their boxing practice. He is wearing red focus mitts for her to punch and kick, doing it one-one-two without loosing the beat.

Hannah is sweaty, her long hair is put up in a pony-tail and you can see how the sweat is running down her face and neck after jumping ropes and other exercises after she had finished warming up. He chuckles over how slow she is, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with her condition.

“Five kicks!” he shouts out at her and Hannah starts to jump on one foot when kicking with her right leg on his focus mitts. Kick leg up, leg down, leg kick up, leg down – as fast as she can. After five kicks she is back to punch with her fist, and though all her focus is on the practice she thinks she can see a satisfied look on her trainer’s face.

She might be out of shape with her speed, but he thinks she is doing extremely well. There is nothing wrong with her condition, which is understandable as she has managed to survive dancing through 3-hour long concerts for the past month, and even before that she had it pretty good. And Park Hyun knows when Hannah has eaten; she has much more strength in both her kicks and punches, and her breathing gets better too. Today, she has eaten.

It’s exhausting. And Hannah loves it.

She loves boxing because even if she gets drained in sweat she can still let all of her feelings out. Exactly everything in her body is let out when she gets to kick and punch with all her might, even making sounds to give more strength in it, and sweating out even more…

“How will you do in London?” Park Hyun wonders when Hannah later is finishing up her stretching after working out.

“The hotel got a gym; I made sure to check it,” Hannah answers, “so I will go there.”

He nods, keeping his eyes on Hannah to make sure she stretches correctly. It doesn’t take long until Hannah sees he isn’t looking at her anymore, in fact, he is waving at someone. Still stretching, she looks over her shoulder, just to loose her balance when seeing who is there. Park Hyun chuckles and shakes his head over her bad balance – no matter how much Hannah works out or trains, her balance will stay the same.

“We are done for today, Hannah. Just give a call if you want an extra work out,” Park Hyun tells her pretty fast before walking away.

Hannah is staring up at the person who walks up to her, the same person who made her fall on her knees. “What are you doing here?”

He is y! Damn he is so y. Hannah can barely swallow when looking at the sweaty, tank top and sweatpants dressed Jonghyun. And he seems to know he is y, she knows that when seeing him smirk.

“I came to pick you up. And to work out. You were surely taking out your anger on your trainer earlier when I walked by,” Jonghyun keeps smirking when reaching his hand for her. Hannah takes it, blushing when feeling her hands are sweaty when touching his, and she is helped up on her feet. She is still looking at him with big eyes. Is she even breathing? Jonghyun bites on his lower lip before nodding at her. “Take your things and I’ll give you a ride.”

As if his words are a command, she does as he says. She is speechless, had no idea he was here, and it takes time before it melts and she realises that a couple, two people completely drained in sweat, are getting in the white car that Jonghyun drives.

“I thought we were meeting later…” is the only thing she says.

Jonghyun glances at her with a smile. He is deeply amused by her reaction. Hannah never likes surprises, and she doesn’t like changes in her plans. He is sure she had her whole day planned out, though she has not a single thing on the schedule beside from this work out she has just finished. But at the moment he is just happy she isn’t getting angry at her – as she easily can get – and he is deeply thankful for that he went to the gym, because otherwise he would have missed her work out. What guy doesn’t want to see a hot girl get all sweaty kicking and punching?

“My schedule was changed, so I thought of meeting you earlier,” Jonghyun tells her proudly while his eyes follow the road. “Since you didn’t answer your phone, I gave Maria a call to see if she knew where you were. She is filming WGM today, by the way.”

“I know.”

He chuckles at her short answer. “Still surprised?”

All of a sudden, Hannah looks at him with a definitely surprised face-expression, as if she just remembered something. “But I haven’t showered!”

“I’m sending you home, aren’t I?”

“Yes… But…” Hannah mutters and she gets quiet, looking at him.

He is so y. And he is her boyfriend. She has really missed him for these weeks away from each other. Even these days in Korea she has missed him. She bites her lips when thinking about today. Maria is filming We Got Married, Julia is practicing for her solo debut, Emelia has gone somewhere with the puppies to hang out with some friends. Where did Carolina say she was going? Right, she has an appointment at the hospital, where she is not just going to check her injury but also go to some gymnastics to train her foot. Could that mean…? Is that what Jonghyun has planned? That smirk in his face tells her he definitely has something going up in his head.

“What?” Jonghyun wonders when noticing her eyes on him, and that she is biting her lips.

He takes out his hand, looking like he is going to grab her lip with his fingers, but Hannah takes his hand in hers and she kisses it. She like his hands, the veins making their lines up his arm is really attractive for some reason. She kisses his knuckles before looking out the window, holding his hand lightly in hers in case he needs it for driving. Jonghyun is satisfied to get this simple attention, though he knows his girlfriend didn’t answer his question. He looks forward for today.

Entering the elevator after parking, going up to the apartment, Hannah feels disgusting. She hasn’t showered and she has spent the last two hours (more or less) sweating at the gym. She has no idea for how long Jonghyun was at the gym, but he looks y under the jacket he has pulled on. Hannah is wearing printed hooded top, short sleeves, and a pair of drawstring sweat pants pulled up below her knees, and in a pair of sneakers that she is pretty sure actually isn’t hers, but they were lying around in the apartment when she had a rush to leave.

“I can’t wait to get you out of those clothes,” Jonghyun whispers behind his teeth.

Her jaw almost drops by his words, and she meets his eyes after studying the rest of his body. He is looking at her, hungry, and once again she thinks their faces are reflecting each other’s feelings. She gives a smile while biting her lip, grabbing his jacket to pull him closer. His neck is sweaty, she sees that before his chin hides it as he looks down, placing his lips on hers, and the moment their lips touch everything else gets hazy. Hannah gasps by the feeling. This is different from how it has been the other two days they have met, and she knows why. This time they will go further than just making out, their bodies know it and their kissing is different because of that. She loves it.

Jonghyun chuckles when remembering how restless they both are. They always starts kissing in the elevators, wherever they go that seem to be the starting point.

“Always so eager,” he breathes against her lips with a smile.

Hannah giggles for answer, her fingers goes up his tank top until the fabric disappears above his chest and she can feel he is still a little sweaty from working out. Jonghyun almost growls in the kiss when she touches him, and it makes her giggle some more.

The elevator makes a stop, and before Hannah has the time to breathe in, Jonghyun has stepped away from her and he holds her hand when pulling her out. She looks confused with her other hand in the air, seeing how he is holding her bag and she has no idea of when he took it from her. But her thoughts about the bag disappears quickly when they reach the door, and she unlocks it before stepping inside, having Jonghyun right behind her. He drops her bag on the side along with his own before leaning down over her when she turns around, starting to kiss her again with his arms around her. Hannah holds her arms around his neck, enjoying having his tongue play with hers.

A noise comes from the side, deeper in the apartment. At first none of them reacts on it, too busy with each other, but the noise gets clearer and Hannah realises someone is clearing and she is fast to panic by turning to the side, leaning back. Jonghyun looks too.

Standing by the hall is Emelia; arms crossed over her chest and a face-expression showing she is not happy. Hannah’s arms slowly start to glide down from Jonghyun, and she is just about to take a step away from him with cheeks completely red when he holds his arms tighter around her.

“Hello Emelia,” he greets her, surprising Hannah with his confidence. She looks up at him with slightly open, not hiding the surprise, and she sees that Jonghyun doesn’t just look confident; he looks extremely satisfied and happy.

“Hello Jonghyun, Hannah,” Emelia answers in a cold voice.

Hannah looks at her friend and Emelia looks at her with deep, ice-cold eyes. “Um… I-I-I-I thought… you would be-be out?” Hannah stutters, slightly happy that Jonghyun is holding on to her, otherwise her legs might fail her. The corner of his mouth twitches happily when hearing her get nervous to be caught by the scary rapper.

“I haven’t gotten that far yet, it’s still early for some people. But I’m happy you are working out so seriously, already starting your second practice of the day, I see,” Emelia answers and if Hannah didn’t know better she would think Emelia is amused. Jonghyun smirks at the comment though, as he sees only the amusement in the comment: Hannah knows better.

“I’m sorry.”

“Just be glad none of our managers is here,” Emelia mutters and steps inside the hall to take a pair of shoes. “I’m leaving now, because I can’t stand being here anymore.” She glares up at them. “Don’t ruin anything.”

She then turns away to call for the puppies – who surprisingly haven’t come to greet them – and while Emelia is preparing to leave in the hall, Hannah takes their bags and says goodbye while sneaking inside with Jonghyun to her room. After pushing Jonghyun inside the room, she closes the door and heads back to the hall, having a guilty face-expression while standing there and seeing Emelia getting ready to leave.

“Appa said he is coming back with Carolina in about two hours,” Emelia is informing her, “and since the weather is good I don’t know when I’ll be back – I’m thinking of going to the company first, but who knows. So…” their eyes meet, “stay in your room if you will have .”

“Emelia!” Hannah bursts out in shock, but Emelia just leaves with a smirk.

With blushing cheeks the girl goes back to her room, opening it just to find Jonghyun sitting at the end of her bed, smirking at her. “Now we should get those clothes off you,” he says when getting up, and Hannah smiles when he approaches her, his hands ready to grab the end of her top.

“You are very eager today,” she smiles up at him, the distance between them getting smaller.

“Do you even know what that means?” Jonghyun smiles back at her, liking how she uses new words that he has said.

“You said it before,” she whispers, noticing how his eyes go from to eyes.

“Because I know what it means.”

“I know what it means.” Her voice is y, and he really reacts on that, pushing his hips against her.

“What does it mean then?” he teases, his hands holding on to her waist. Hannah giggles, and he knows she isn’t completely sure of what it means.

“Shut up or I’ll bite you,” she threatens, not letting him laugh at her response before she kisses him.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 08th: Hannah Uploads Picture On Twitter To Calm Worried Fans About Her Health

Headline 08th: 5 Pieces’ Emelia & Julia Attends Jaden Smith’s ‘MSFTS rep’

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias