Chapter 63

Youngest of Pieces: [WHO- I AM] (8)

WARNING: It might be some scenes in the bedroom, so be aware young or sensitive readers ^^,

.

 

A smile is growing widely in her face when he smiles at her, stepping inside and closes the door after him.

“I have said several of times that I am coming,” Hannah tells the two loud girls on the phone with a laugh, getting up from her seat with a huge smile, struggling when the chair next too is in the way a little. She is bouncing on her toes by the table over to him, almost jumping in the arms he has widely stretched out for her to embrace her in a warm big hug, almost strangling her so she can’t speak on the phone and she can smell his cologne that is familiar somehow. Yoona and Sunny doesn’t notice anything, continuing to laugh and tell Hannah how it went yesterday and how much fun it is.

“What are you wearing?” Jonghyun whisper in her other ear, his tone sounds liking. His fingers touch her skin smoothly in the cutaway-shoulder sweater that is revealing her shoulders even if she has long sleeves. Hannah giggles first at his fingers touching her skin, turning her head away to try focus on the phone call but once his lips places soft kisses on her shoulder she stutters. Jonghyun smiles against her skin. It’s new to see her wear these kinds of clothes off-stage, at all actually. A white thin sweater, light blue fitting jeans, her shoulders are bare… But she is still hiding her hands in the long sleeves as she always does. He has one arm around her body to hold her close and the other hand is touching her bare shoulder softly, his head next to hers while she is finishing the call. He can even hear the annoying voices she is talking to.

“I’ll see you tonight,” Hannah laughs to Sunny and Yoona, “Yes! I’m coming, I’m not missing it. I swear! Go back to rehearsals.”

Jonghyun smiles when hearing how she is laughing when talking to her friends, trying to hang up but they keep repeating that she has to come. Hannah is coming, she has said it several of times – SNSD is just feeling on the top with their concert. Once she has hung up, Hannah looks up at Jonghyun, biting her lower lip with a smile.

“Hi, stranger,” she whispers, putting her arms around his neck to get closer to his face. Jonghyun smiles widely at her, holding on to her tighter.

“Hello on you, stranger,” he whispers back, kissing her softly on her lips. “Is this what Yong Hyun bought for you?”

“We can talk about anything beside my clothes,” Hannah giggles and kisses him again. She keeps smiling, giving him small kisses on his lips and at the corner of his mouth and Jonghyun keeps focusing on kissing her lips.

“Are you hungry?” he asks with his lips against hers.

“Should I be?” Hannah smiles, her fingers go through his hair at the back of his head. His blonde hair looks really good on him.

“We have some snacks some rooms away,” Jonghyun answers, swaying them back and forth a little. “Emelia is already there; which is why I ran out to go find my saviour.”

“Your saviour?” Hannah looks confused at him, but she smiles.

Jonghyun nods and gives her another kiss, smiling big at her when stepping out of the hug. “My saviour – to save me from Emelia, now come,” he takes her hand but Hannah slinks out of it and hurries to put her things in her backpack. Her things are too precious to leave behind and she also sits down to take on the shoes, which makes Jonghyun give out a sound.

What is that?! Why are you wearing such high heels?” Jonghyun laughs, impressed by the heels as even that is something Hannah doesn’t usually wear. “You look y!”

Hannah gives him an amused glare, standing up to grab the bag. “Yong Hyun bought the clothes, thinking I should wear clothes matching my age and the shoes are from Maria, who is sorting out her wardrobe. And it is not as y as you make it sound.”

Jonghyun can’t stop smiling when stretching over her to take the bag from her, his face close in front of hers. Now she knows what he smells like, and it makes her smile. “It is y,” he whispers, his eyes saying it just as much as his voice.

“You are wearing the cologne.”

“I’m wearing it for you,” Jonghyun whispers with a big smile, giving her a peck on the cheek before taking her hand and heading to the door. He can’t stop smiling when hearing her giggle and hold on to his hand tightly with both hands, but once they have come out the room she slinks out of his grip to link arm instead. Jonghyun knows she is happy he is wearing the cologne she bought for him, and he is impressed with the high heels she is wearing that make her a few centimetres taller than him. The heels are high!

Hannah hides behind Jonghyun when they enter the room where the door has been standing open. Talking is in there between not just members of SHINee and Emelia but also Carolina, managers and f(x)’s Luna. They are sitting around a table, eating some lunchbox food and Hannah hears some of them talking about Julia’s solo debut. Taemin is sitting there too, so when Hannah and Jonghyun sit down among them she finds a time after a few minutes to ask Taemin if he isn’t performing on Inkigayo with Henry.

“I’m going there later,” Taemin answers, busy eating.

“Rehearsal in the morning, live performance in the evening,” Jonghyun explains to her before pulling the lunch box of a fruit-salad in front of him and Hannah, giving her a toothpick to eat with as well. He picks up a piece of apple with his own toothpick and looks directly at Hannah when putting it in his mouth, smiling charmingly when chewing. Hannah just rolls her eyes at him, smiling and picking up her own piece of fruit, eating while listening to the conversations around the table.

“What are the plans for Maria’s birthday?” Luna is curious to know; Hannah hears her voice from across the table.

“Maria is celebrating it on We Got Married today, so hopefully we won’t have to do much tomorrow,” Emelia answers, and just like Taemin she is focusing on the food, but she can do two things at once; eat and talk. “We talked to the crew in Japan about it earlier this week, and they want to pull off a surprise party.”

“We are filming for our DVD tomorrow too,” Carolina brightly says. “So we must do something. I’m thinking of dressing out as a clown and surprise her with cake and balloons!”

“Oh that sounds fun!” Luna cheers and Carolina says it is a great idea.

“Beside from that Maria is terrified of clowns,” Hannah giggles. Both Carolina and Luna looks like a great plan just broke into pieces. Jonghyun smiles and puts his arm around Hannah’s shoulders for them to lean towards each other, almost as if they are blocking out the others though they don’t stay out of the conversations. Tomorrow is Maria’s birthday; she is turning 21 years old. They will be in Japan and film their drama that day so it isn’t either that Maria can celebrate with her friends here in Korea and Maria actually says all kind of things of how she wants to celebrate her day. One moment she wants to make it a big party the whole day, to decide everything, to get big presents and a huge princess cake; the next moment she just wants to sit down with the ladies and enjoy a good meal.

Hannah just takes a few pieces of fruit before she just listens to everyone else talking, resting on Jonghyun’s shoulder. Several of times she goes in other thoughts, thinking about what she should be doing instead of sitting here; writing answers to the questions she has, to make sure she has all the things she needs when the interviews begin for the new book. She realises she is nervous for the book being published. Will people like the second book, how it continues after the first one? Will they find it boring or interesting? Question after question starts enter her head, making her almost shaky and confused. Is it really a good idea to publish another book? To have people call her an author is something she won’t get used to – it’s nothing like acting or performing – this is something written, something she won’t ever change. She has soon published two books, two books! That’s insane! Will people even want to read the second book? Are they curious after reading the first one to know what will happen next?

A pair of lips on her forehead takes her back to reality, making her move back just a millimetre but Jonghyun’s arm around her keeps her from moving away more. Jonghyun her hair back, meeting her eyes.

“What?” he wonders in a low whisper, a sweet voice with focused eyes on hers. He is really handsome, and he smells good too.

“Nothing,” she whispers back, smiling nervously at him. She can’t help but to feel her heart flutter by the way he looks at her, and she already felt shaky over her thoughts about the book so it wouldn’t surprise her if she is blushing again.

Jonghyun doesn’t show a sign of seeing it though; no comment, he doesn’t look at her cheeks or smiles. Instead he holds her tighter to kiss her cheek, whisper in her ear; “I want to see you tonight. After the concert.”

Automatically her eyes go behind him, to where the others are sitting and he sees both Carolina and Emelia sit there. He sees that, and he knows who she looks at. He sighs, her hair blowing slightly by her ear.

“You don’t need their permission, Hannah,” he whispers in her ear, his tone has changed.

“I know,” Hannah whispers back in a low voice, her eyes going down to her hands. “But we are still roommates.”

“You have your own room,” Jonghyun tells the facts. He leans back a little to look at her strangely. “You don’t want to be with me tonight?”

She looks up at him with raised eyebrows, looking adorable in his eyes. “I just don’t want us to get in trouble,” Hannah answers and holds on to his wrist that is around her to rest on his shoulder again. “If you aren’t tired, we can meet after the concert.”

“SHINee,” a manager calls out by the door, “time to go. Boys, hurry up.”

Hannah gets up too, saying she has to go work as well. Luna reaches over for the fruit to take the lunchbox, not letting anyone take it away. Hannah gets her bag and walks out the door first, being in a hurry, but Taemin stops her. He wants help on how to do natural skin ship – he is in We Got Married and he tells Hannah that it is awkward doing skinship. Hannah shrugs her shoulders, not really knowing how she is supposed to help him, not knowing that he is too embarrassed to ask s who only will make fun of him. Jonghyun comes up to Hannah and she takes his hand simply, looking at Taemin.

“Don’t think so much about it,” she suggests.

“Hannah always thinks too much about it,” Jonghyun teases and holds her hand with his other one to give her a back hug, putting his arms around her and placing his shoulder on her shoulder. She is really tall in high heels; even Taemin has to glance down to notice it. “But she doesn’t like to hold hands, so I do this instead.”

Hannah gives Taemin a face-expression and a smile that says Jonghyun is just weird, but Taemin looks confused.

“Don’t think about doing skinship,” Hannah repeats, holding Jonghyun’s arms around her, “just do it naturally when it feels right.”

“How do I know when it’s right then?” Taemin is clueless and Hannah shrugs her shoulders again.

“Just … naturally do it. I don’t know, you know who my boyfriend is – skinship isn’t really a question,” Hannah answers with a grimace.

“Girls love it when you whisper in their ears,” Jonghyun smirks and Hannah smiles. “Whisper in a sweet voice after hugging or holding their hand, and they are in love.”

“They?” Hannah turns her head to look at him.

“In my case, you,” Jonghyun answers sweetly and kisses her.

“Yuck,” Taemin has turned away, thanking them without looking back.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

Hannah laughs happily when Yoona runs up to hug her.

“She came!” Yoona praises loudly with a laugh, her skinny arms falls down. “You came.”

“You make it sound like I wasn’t supposed to come,” Hannah laughs, hugging her friend again.

“We had our doubts,” Yoona jokes and then steps to the side to take Julia in for a hug as well, joking with her too. Hannah follows Maria a few more meters to get inside a room where more members of SNSD are.

“Oh my god, those heels are beautiful!” Tiffany’s eyes grow big when spotting Hannah’s feet.

“I know,” Maria looks proud.

“I would love to go through your wardrobe too,” Tiffany flirts with Maria, hinting something with her eyes and face-expression.

“Just drop by whenever you can – there is still twenty pair of shoes that need a new owner.”

Hannah walks over to a chair by the make-up table to give Sunny and Taeyeon a small hug each.

The ladies of 5 Pieces have finished seeing SNSD’s Seoul concert, coming backstage to show that they actually saw it even if they couldn’t come backstage before the concert. It is Hannah, Maria and Julia; Carolina went yesterday and Emelia has been sending text messages to SNSD all day to try make up for that she can’t come. Now when they are backstage Hannah makes sure to greet and congratulate each member in SNSD over the successful concert.

The girls are staying behind a little longer, talking a bit and taking a picture together with tonight’s nine stars. Maria had taken a picture when she was sitting in the audience with Hannah and Julia, and the three of them showed their big smiles and pink glow-sticks for the camera and Maria wrote to the picture she uploaded on Instagram {GG concert with the ladies! A-Yo GG!} and Maria also uploads two pictures later, one with Jessica and one with Sooyoung. SM Entertainment uploads a picture of them all standing together backstage, writing that 5 Pieces came to support their close friends and seniors. In the picture, Hannah is sitting on her heels to try hide her whole outfit and shoes, because her friends all noticed it – shouldn’t fans oversee it too? Either way, they are all smiling and looking cute together in the picture. The three ladies then get in the van to go home. Manager Lim who has been driving them let Hannah and Maria get off outside the apartment, making sure they get indoors before heading off with Julia to a radio.

“So he is coming here or are you going on some night date?” Maria wonders when the two of them are going up in the elevator. Hannah’s feet are hurting so much in the high heels; she is longing to get in and get them off.

“I don’t know. I have texted him but he just says he will talk to me in a while,” Hannah shrugs her shoulders, pouting a little. Her cell phone is in her hand, which it has been since they left the concert venue. Her boyfriend is strange today. Obsessed in the morning, absolutely adorable in the day, and now he is absent – he almost has more mood-changes than Hannah, but just almost.

“Either way, I will spend the rest of the night in the bathtub. I don’t know when I can enjoy a long, nice bath next time,” Maria sounds to be dreaming already, her hands held together and she is smiling. Hannah giggles when getting out of the elevator.

“As long as you don’t fall asleep in there,” Hannah smiles at her friend who follows her.

“Can I call you if that is about to happen?” Maria jokes with her, hitting her arm playfully and laughs before she pushes herself first to be the one opening the door. Hannah laughs too, pushing Maria away when she opens the front door to their apartment, them both struggling to get through the door first.

Hannah calls out Ryo’s name cutely when the puppy comes running inside the hall when hearing their voices, and Hannah sits down on her heels to greet the puppy and Maria stumbles inside, both of the girls laughing at each other.

“Oooh…” Maria makes Hannah look up, to see the leader pointing at a pair of shoes. It does not belong to the ladies. Maria is smiling when seeing Hannah’s face-expression, how the youngest is slowly starting to understand whose shoes it is.

Hannah whispers to Ryo, asking if they have a guest and then hurries to get inside the hall, take off her shoes and on the way in the apartment she leaves the backpack by the wall. Sitting in the living-room with Carolina, watching TV and looking to be at home is her boyfriend. He is sitting comfortable with his feet up on the living-room table and leaning back in the sofa. He looks so good sitting like that; Carolina is in her pyjamas, covering herself up under a blanket and she is smiling, loudly asking if they had fun at the concert. Maria is answering when Hannah runs up to Jonghyun, falling down with her knees on the sofa and embraces her boyfriend who is overjoyed over her reaction to have him there.

“Why didn’t you tell me you are here?” Hannah hits him lightly on the chest when sitting up, pouting and not caring a single bit at her members talking around them. Jonghyun laughs and puts his hand on his chest where she hit him.

“And ruin the fun of surprising you? No way,” he laughs and sits up to hug her again. “I love that you run to me all the time.”

Hannah giggles, realising that she saw him just earlier today but she still ran up to him because she was surprised to have him waiting at home for her. She giggles again when remembering that she kind of did the same thing when they met earlier too; she was on the phone but she still ran up to him. Jonghyun leans back in the sofa, his hand on her arm and he smiles at Hannah who sits still on her knees, looking at him. What he is thinking of doing now? Hannah knows what she wants to do. She thinks Jonghyun has the same thoughts.

“Emelia told me to stay out of your room before you come,” Jonghyun tells her with an amused smile, his eyes not leaving hers. She is sure of that he has the same thoughts as her; his eyes are deep and y and just by looking at him her heart is beating faster.

“Why would she say that?”

He shrugs his shoulder, “She said something about it not being cleaned up. Not that I care though.”

Hannah makes a face though, finally looking away from him, breaking the tension between them. She didn’t put away the new clothes from this morning. It is still on her bed, spread out. And she gets up when remembering about the new underwear she is wearing now. Yong Hyun said Jonghyun will like them; is this some kind of a test then? Hannah gives out a noise before hurrying over to her room. She grabs her bag on the way from the hall when hurrying by, and she walks inside her bedroom where she is fast to grab all the things on her bed after leaving the bag on the side, pulling everything in the shopping bag and puts it on the side too. Her body is tired after yesterday’s workout. She is doing this that she has two workouts, and the second one is so intense that she is told to rest the day after. She has rested a lot today, but her body is still tired.

It knocks on the door and Hannah smiles when hearing Jonghyun on the other side. She jumps over to the door, sweeps a glance around her room to make sure she doesn’t have any underwear lying around before she opens the door to look at her boyfriend.

“May I come in?” he asks with a smirk and Hannah answers by biting her lip and grabbing his t-shirt, pulling him in.

She giggles when their lips lock for a kiss and she closes the door behind him with one hand to then have her hands joins his to grab the end of his t-shirt and pull it off him. Hannah lets Jonghyun take the t-shirt over his head while her hands goes down his bare chest, her fingers touching his skin and her eyes are following her own hands, enjoying the view with her eyes and feeling his skin under her fingers; she has missed him. He must have worked out recently, his abs are still firm from it. She rests her forehead on his chest when looking down, her fingers touches his stomach, moving over his abs. Jonghyun throws the t-shirt on her bed and takes down his arms to slowly let his hands find her head so she have to look up at him, so he can kiss her again. He moves her hair away from her face with his whole hand, embracing her face. She can barely breathe in the kiss that gets more intense when he moves his hands to her ears, getting more space to open with his and let his tongue slip between.

A groan slips out from Jonghyun when she grabs on to the skin by his hips, as if she is trying to hold on to him but since he isn’t wearing anything she has to take on to his skin. It feels good, her fingers pinching his skin because of the intense kiss and him groaning because of it, both of them doing it because it feels good. Jonghyun’s right hand goes down to her neck, holding on to it to push her suddenly to the side. Hannah makes a surprised sound, letting go of him and the kiss almost breaks when he pushes her against the wall between the wardrobe and the door by the other wall, and she makes another sound when he presses his body against hers, kissing her deeper at first before he holds her chin up with the hand on her neck so he can move his lips down.

“Jonghyun,” Hannah breathes out helplessly when he nibbles on her neck, kissing het wet on the same spot.

Hannah is stuck against the wall, closing her eyes when he keeps teasing her neck and she bites her lip helplessly, trying to not make to much noise and she is even hugging her fist against the end of her sleeve. They have just started and she is going insane. If she could, she would have with Jonghyun every single day.

Her fingers fumble after the belt to his jeans, but Jonghyun holds her hands away just when she finds the end of the belt. He looks up with a y gaze at her confused face. What?

“Not yet,” he breathes and she sees his eyes leaving her eyes to look at before he kisses her. She is confused, but forgets it almost right away when he kisses her. Hannah puts her arms around his neck and Jonghyun puts his hands on her waist, and she is prepared that his hands will slip under her sweater when he out of nowhere pushes himself against her, grinding his body against hers with his hands holding her waist. Hannah gives out a shocked moan, opens widely and she breaks the kiss when feeling his bulge under the jeans, even his belt is felt against her own jeans. Jonghyun breathes heavily in her ear, continuing to grind against her.

He moans when she grabs his hair tightly. He is so good at this.

Jonghyun stops grinding and his hands goes to her jeans, ing them while his mouth gets busy with hers again. He s the jeans and takes down her zipper, his thumbs glide inside on the sides and he starts to pull down. Hannah giggles when he breaks the kiss to look down.

“Skinny jeans,” she explains to him in an amused tone; he can’t pull down her jeans.

A laugh breaks out of her when she is thrown on the bed. Hannah almost pulls in her leg to a ball, laughing when Jonghyun stops her by grabbing her feet. She lies on her back, helping her hopeless boyfriend to take off her jeans, trying to not get embarrassed when he sees the blue lace she is wearing for the first time. She keeps giggling when he annoyingly throws the skinny jeans aside after struggling to pull them off and he doesn’t look as the steadiest person when he sits down on his knees between her legs. His fingers glides up her bare legs and that annoyed and clumsy boyfriend disappears; he looks at her in the iest gaze he has, and with his chest and abs facing her she just lies down comfortably, pulling a lock of hair away from her forehead. It is an embarrassing position for her, but she can’t focus on herself when the iest man on earth is between her legs.

With a smirk he bites his lower lip at her, not looking away from her face when his hands are going up her thigh and she can feel her whole body starting to tingle, his touch being the starting point and it reaches out to all nerves in her body.

He can’t stop looking at her; she is beautiful, only dressed in blue and white. It is two beautiful colours on her, matching her skin, matching her body, matching every part of her. His fingers are spread out when he is reaching the end of her legs, moving his thumbs to the middle so when his hands keeps travelling up he can see how she wets her lip with her teeth by his thumbs gliding over her. He can feel the fabric of her , thinly covering her from him. His hands travel up a little more, letting his fingers take up her sweater to reveal her stomach, just up to her belly button. She is holding her breath, watching him. Her chest keeps rising and sinking and her lips parts when his hands goes down slowly again. Jonghyun smiles widely when leaning over her, letting his lips kiss her skin. His girlfriend: his dream girl. Hannah takes a deep breath feeling his teeth on her skin when he smiles and she grabs on to the quilt above her head, squeezing her eyes tight when his fingers are lightly passing over the fabric between her legs.

He is amazing.

 

Jonghyun is lying on his stomach in Hannah’s bed, smiling up to his ears. He is hugging the pillow that smells like Hannah, the quilt going up to hide half of his back and he is really loving the great sight of Hannah getting dressed. Or she is trying to find clothes anyway, so he is enjoying the great sight of his girlfriend wearing a lace set of bra and . He has to send a thank-you message to her stylist later.

“Stop looking,” Hannah embarrassedly laughs and throws the white sweater on him.

“Can’t,” Jonghyun shortly answers with a smile, holds the sweater under his nose and his eyes are still on her. “You are beautiful.”

Hannah ignores his words and walks to the wardrobe to try figure out where she put her long raglan-sleeve print t-shirt this morning. Jonghyun gets distracted by the sweater in his hand. She wore this earlier, before he took it off her. And he smiles when remembering seeing the lace bra at that moment. Can a girl really be this y, really can someone be that? As long as she doesn’t start posing in magazines wearing underwear like this – he would become the most hated man on earth. All men and even women will hate him for being the only one having the chance to actually be with her. He will be the only man in her life, he knows that; she will never be with another man. It feels good to think that.

His smile grows widely when Hannah crawls up from his feet on the bed, crawling to lie on top of him and she smiles after kissing his bare shoulder, moving some of his hair away so she can see his face.

“I hope you aren’t planning on taking my sweater,” she jokes with him and takes the white sweater from his hand to throw it away. Jonghyun holds out his hand and she puts hers in his, entwining their fingers together. He likes the relaxed Hannah, the girl she is in bed, the girl she is when no one else is around. She is relaxed, her playful self. He is about to say that he loves her when he sees some bruises on her arm.

“What’s this?” he wonders and moves his hand around so she can see the bruises.

“That?” she doesn’t sound surprised to see the bruises. “I get it when we film … Mostly from the fighting-scenes.”

Jonghyun pulls a little in her arm, moving around so she falls down next to him in the bed, and they face each other. “You haven’t gotten bruises doing fighting-scenes before…” Jonghyun sounds worried but Hannah just smiles at him, moving her head closer to his on the pillow.

“I always get them. No one saw them before because I always wore a lot of clothes,” she answers.

True, he admits; when Hannah filmed a high school fighting drama in Japan a while back there was a lot of fighting-scenes, but he never saw any bruises. But she also wore long-sleeves and pants at that time. And he had never seen her in underwear before either, but the point is that Hannah walked nowhere where she would reveal some skin. Now, she is lying right next to him in just underwear: in y underwear.

“I love that you don’t wear that much clothes anymore,” Jonghyun smiles at her.

Hannah smiles and takes her finger along his jaw-line. “I love that you don’t make creepy sounds around me anymore,” she teases him and Jonghyun looks surprised.

“I never did creepy sounds!”

“You did,” Hannah giggles and kisses him before sitting up, hiding her legs under the quilt. “In 2009 you always made strange sounds when you talked to me. Yoona kept saying you had read somewhere that Swedish people make strange sounds to people they like or something.”

He laughs and rolls around on his back. “I remember that. And no, Yoona was lying. It started when I was talking to whoever-it-was and all of a sudden you stepped up next to me, and I remember that you touched my arm so I got a hiccup and ever since that time, I kept making that sound because I looked forward to touch you again.”

“That’s creepy.”

“It’s not creepy, it’s love!” Jonghyun laughs and grabs the pillow under his head to hit her with it. Hannah laughs and holds on to the pillow too, holding it against him.

“It was creepy!” she laughs and gives out a scream when he pulls the pillow towards him so she falls forward and he rolls around on top of her and kisses her so strangely that her chin gets wet from his tongue. She can’t stop laughing at first but when he keeps kissing her she goes in for it, and just at that time he leans away, looking down at her.

“You still liked me at that time, didn’t you?” he asks and smiles when she blushes.

Hannah takes up her hands in her face, embarrassed. “I thought I liked creepy guys at that time,” she jokes and screams again when he tickles her. “Jonghyun!”

“Ssh, your members will hear you,” Jonghyun whispers against her cheek with a smile, still tickling her and Hannah laughs at his teasing. Hannah struggles under him, trying to not scream too loud but when he doesn’t stop her legs starts to push his away over the bed-side and she holds on to the pillow next to her to hit and hold against him on the side, taking all her strength to push him off her. Jonghyun laughs in surprise at her strength and falls down on his on the floor, both of them laughing. Hannah throws the pillow at him before she hurries down on the floor, sitting on her knees and she puts her arms around his neck to kiss him happily. They are both laughing while kissing each other. Jonghyun had even pulled some of the quilt with him down; they are creating a mess, but their focus is on each other, happily kissing.

“When do you have to leave?” Hannah wonders against his lips, taking her fingers through his hair. Jonghyun closes his eyes, and he keeps them closed when she keeps touching his hair.

“Not yet,” he whispers. “Continue with that…”

She kisses his chin softly, not stopping with her fingers. “I won’t be back in Seoul until Sunday,” she tells him in a low voice, looking at his face that is enjoying her fingers going through her hair.

“I’m going to Japan on Sunday,” he sighs, not opening his eyes to see Hannah pout. His hands are put around her waist, his fingers touching her . “I will be back just one day after that because we are promoting our next album in Japan then.”

He opens his eyes when hearing her sigh.

“We’ll find time to meet somewhere there,” he tells her with a small smile. Hannah nods and lets her arms fall around his neck again, leaning in to hug him.

It doesn’t take many minutes before he has to leave. Hannah finds her long t-shirt when he gets dressed and she walks him to the door to then wash up and get ready for bed, but ends up sitting in the sofa with Julia who just came home and also Emelia. Not until they are almost sleeping there they go to bed, knowing they have to go up in a few hours to go to Japan. It is Maria’s birthday now, and they will try to make it Maria’s day as best as they can.

 

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

Headline 09th: 5 Pieces’ Julia Debuts On Inkigayo With Solo Single [I’m Sleepy]

Headline 09th: 5 Pieces Goes To Watch SNSD’s Concert

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

++ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -+ - + - ++

 

X. devonalias