Sleepover (part II)

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

The gap between Jessica and Tiffany was getting smaller as Jessica slowly leaned in… Tiffany got all nervous seeing her crush this close, then she unconsciously closed her eyes, ready for the soft lips of Jessica.

Suddenly, Jessica opened one of her eyes, smirked, then rolled over to the bed, leaving Tiffany who was very stiff and closed her eyes.

Tiffany was so into the waiting for Jessica’s lips until she didn’t realize that the weight from her top was gone. Jessica held her laugh with a pillow she found on the bed, she closed her eyes and giggling quietly, trying her best not to burst out.

Having very good ears, Tiffany heard Jessica’s inaudible giggle then opened her eyes, blinked a few times, then blushed madly when she found Jessica had gone since she didn’t know when. She found herself being so dumb just now, she peeked to Jessica who was already sleeping beside her, Tiffany torn apart between shy, embarrassed and a little disappointed that Jessica didn’t continue their ‘moment’.

After washed up a bit, Tiffany climbed up the bed and smiled widely, at least she can sleep with Jessica tonight, Tiffany placed herself beside Jessica, took the pillow from Jessica’s arm, and snuggled to Jessica’s hug. Unconsciously, that night Jessica slept with a smile on her lips…

At the same time, Sunny was smiling sadly when she felt a pair of arms hugged her from behind, she knew it was Taeyeon, she let it be, as a tear of fear rolled down on her cheek. “Dad, Mom, at least let me be happy being with her when you guys are not around…” She whispered so quietly then fell asleep with Taeyeon who was smiling so wide while asleep.

Different with Yoona who got kicked on her shoulder by Sooyoung but it didn’t wake her up, instead, she elbowed Sooyoung’s knee in her sleep. If we fast forwarded the motions of their sleep actions, they looked like fighting in a cute way, The Shikshins.

 

The sun was crawling to the skies as the birds were chirping to each other, the morning had come.

“Nnnnggg….” Jessica yawned cutely and felt her left arm numb. She looked to her left then got her jaw dropped,”Wha…What is it? Why Tiffany is here? Beside me?!” Jessica frantically looked down and relieved when she saw all her clothes were on. Then she punched her own head lightly,”Why did I do that? Of course I will have my clothes on. We’re both girls. Aish babo.” She turned her head to Tiffany then saw a beautiful angel, no loud prideful remarks from her, just a sleeping Tiffany with a cute expression, Jessica woke up when Tiffany snuggled closer to her neck, Jessica pushed Tiffany a bit, then got up before the latter could pull her again. Jessica walked to the bathroom to wash up, luckily there were many of new toothbrushes, maybe the three didn’t use what the rented house provided, because there were many new soaps and toiletries too.

Tiffany sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter