For Forever

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BTS – Lost

Ah, our last chapter… Who’s crying with me? I will miss you guys a lot, dear my readers. :”)

Now, this is JeTi Special Interview.

Hello Jessica and Tiffany.

T = Hi, Author-ssi. ^_^

J = Hello, Author. (‘,’)

How do you feel today? Being in the last chapter?

T = I feel bad and good at the same time. I will marry Jessica so it feels good but won’t meet the readers anymore made me feel bad : (

J = Me too.

Oh, what a short answer, Jessica. Do you guys want a sequel or not?

T = Sequel? And get our privacy life exposed AGAIN to the readers…? Hmm… I don’t know… I will miss the readers but I don’t know about the sequel…

J = Me too.

Jessica-ssi, please answer differently. And Tiffany, any last words for the readers?

T = I just hope that everyone will be happy and healthy even if you guys won’t read the story of us anymore. Me and everyone here will miss you guys a lot! For sure!

J = …Me too.

Aish this troll-sica. Okay then, thank you for your attentions, and… God, Jessica, you were being all lazy in answering questions but now you’re already kissing her like there’s no tomorrow?!

T = mmmh…. Jessi stop it! See?! This is all because of your fault, now Jessica can’t get her hands off me and I don’t know how to get away from those ert hands!

J = …..Me too *devilish grin*

And here I am, sees her as my favorite in SNSD… *facepalmed*

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“Now I pronounce you as wife and wife. You may kiss the br…ide.” He gulped as Jessica and Tiffany leaned in for each other’s lips hungrily and all the girls cheered, they are officially married now.

 

 

 

The end.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kidding~

Now the girls were preparing for the wedding party, JeTi chose to have a garden wedding party, it was all Tiffany’s idea, Jessica actually wanted to have a very short little party then finished it all with their first night as married couple, but as as she was, she wanted to make Tiffany the happiest alive, so she fulfilled her wife’s request.

“Sooyoung, don’t eat too much, we have to think what to say on the speech later!” Taeyeon tugged Sooyoung’s dress while the girl was eating. Taeyeon and Sooyoung were chosen to be Jessica’s bestwomen, while Sunny and Yoona were chosen as Tiffany bestwomen, while the others have their own roles, like cuddling and dancing with their couples. They really didn’t do anything since the organizer had done all the things quickly.

“Jessica, are you ready?” Tiffany hugged Jessica from behind and kissed her neck,”Yeah… Baby, is it just me or you are getting aggressive more and more these days…?” Tiffany smirked,”Is it? I am just showing my love, baby…” Jessica looked at Tiffany from the mirror in front of her,”And now you’re getting cheesier…” Tiffany released the hug and sat beside Jessica,”Because I want to be the hubby.” Jessica scoffed,”Hell no, I am the hubby here, baby.” Tiffany pouted,”No, I am.”

“I am faster than you.”

“I am more sensitive than you.” Tiffany pointed to her ears.

“I am the most sensitive. I cry when I’m angry.” Jessica stuck her tongue out.

“But I want to be the hubby! That’s it! BWEEE!” Tiffany stuck her tongue out which was captured by Jessica,”Don’t you ever stuck your tongue out like that again. It’s tempting me.” Tiffany placed her palms on Jessica’s neck and deepened the kiss,”Fany, can I… tear your dress now?” Jessica held herself from tearing Tiffany’s dress when she felt the younger girl and her neck,”No baby, wait for it. I swear it will be good.”

“Better than last night?” Jessica asked expectantly.

“The best you will ever have.” Tiffany winked made Jessica wanted to ,”Better than Hara?” Tiffany pushed Jessica away,”You jerk.” Tiffany got up and wanted to walk away when Jessica pulled her wrist,”Yah baby, you know that you’re my first. I was just teasing you.” Tiffany pouted and put her chin on Jessica’s shoulder,”But you shouldn’t mention her in this happy day. You know that I get jealous easily.” Jessica laughed,”That’s why I tease you, my love. Okay, stop being jealous because you are my first… and my last. For forever.” Tiffany smiled, she pulled back and stared into Jessica’s eyes,”For forever.” Then both of them shared a sweet kiss until,”Jessi…” Tiffany yanked Jessica’s right hand from her left ,”Ups, sorry baby. It’s becoming habitual.” Jessica grinned and walked together with Tiffany to the garden hand in hand.

 

“Ladies and Gentlemen, before we started the dancing party, let’s hear what are Jessica and Tiffany’s family and friends think about them. Mr. Hwang.” The emcee motioned Mr. Hwang to start the speech.

“Hello everyone.” Mr. Hwang started his speech while looking to his colleagues, the girls’ parents, and many other friends they invited.

“To be honest, this kind of marriage was never been in my mind, I was never thought that my step daughter is gay. Well, she said that she is only gay for Jessica, but whatever, that’s not the point. But the point is how they convinced me that they are meant for each other. I never saw a love that deep within very short time they met, within very short time they shared together, within every obstacle they passed, but still, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter