They Need Help!

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

“We are the winners! We are the winners!” Jessica, Tiffany and Krystal sang it while moved their hips to the left and to the right in front of the losers, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona.

“I want a rematch!!” Sooyoung raised her right hand.

“I want Krystal as my partner!” Yoona raised her right hand.

“YAH!” Sooyoung smacked Yoona’s head.

“HAHAHAHA! Kidding Sooyoungie!” The alligator’s mouth wide opened.

“Guys, what will we have for this entire week?” Jessica popped her head out between Taeyeon and Sunny.

“We will have four maids! We will have four maids!” again, they sang it with the same tone, made Taeyeon and Sunny’s expression soured up.

“Yah, Jess, you should just hit me or punch me, that sleeping pills is damn horrible!” Sunny scolded Jessica who was grinning like a fool.

“I thought you were lack of sleep, that’s why I gave you that pill. HEHEHE.” Jessica chuckled and Sunny faked a punch to her face then they cracked up together.

Taeyeon eyed them carefully but she remembered what Sunny said,”Only friends, Taengoo-ah…” She reminded herself while nodded to herself.

“Go and cook for us, Unnies! Tiffany Unnie, let’s have some rest, I felt sleepy… nnnggg…” Krystal stretched her hands out and Tiffany happily skipped with her to their rooms.

“Yoongie… Our dreams… *sob sob*” Sooyoung and Yoona faked sobs while heading to the kitchen.

“Let’s go Taengoo-ah, a bet is a bet!” Sunny dragged Taeyeon who was sneakily tried to run from the punishment.

“Aish… I should just disappear…” Taeyeon punched her fist together, regretted her action.

-outside of the house-

“Boss, we are seeing the targets!” A guy in black whispered through his earphone to his boss.

“Capture them all.” With that, the boss hung up.

“Okay, unit 1 let’s go with me, unit 2 stay back and prepare for the worse situation. Go!” Some guys in black ran from the bushes and headed to two sleeping girls.

Seohyun gasped as she can felt something bad was coming.

“Unnie!! Wake up!” Seohyun woke Hyoyeon up.

“Huh? What’s up, Hyunnie-ah? I almost won a world dance competition in my dream just now…” The older girl wiped her droll on the corner of .

“Someone’s coming, no, there is more than one. Unnie, where’s Yuri Unnie? We should go away from he…” Seohyun gasped again when she saw a group of men in black.

“Where do you guys want to go? Just give yourselves up and no one will get hurt.” A guy from before smirked to Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

Now Hyoyeon was awoke fully,”Oh my God, this isn’t gonna be great…”

“Come on, just come with us, and I swear no one will harm you guys.” He must be the leader because the other guys followed his sign. Seohyun and Hyoyeon stood up as the guys walked closer slowly to them.

The guys circled Hyoyeon and Seohyun, there were like 10 guys and every one of them had weapon with them. Like the guys in front of Hyoyeon had knives and some of them had baseball bat. Guys who were in front of Seohyun readied their stun guns and one of them had a real handgun in his hand.

“Unnie, this is gonna be good…” Seohyun got panic since they obviously outnumbered.

“Tell me what to do Seohyun, I will do my best to protect us until Yuri come.” Hyoyeo whispered back to Seohyun.

“Okay, Unnie.” She nodded as she silently prayed so Yuri can come back really fast.

Just when they finished the ‘discussion’ the guys nodded to their leader and ran closer to them.

“Unnie, your left!” Seohyun shouted to Hyoyeon because she can saw people’s movements.

“Got it!” Hyoyeon blocked the baseball bat that swung to her with her hand and the baseball bat bent.

The guys were shocked and moved back a little,”Whoa?!” The guy who had the baseball bat saw his weapon disbelievingly.

Hyoyeon smirked at this,”The bat was too soft for me.”

Hyoyeon lost her awareness and a guy in front of Seohyun slapped Seohyun,”AACKH!” Seohyun shrieked in pain made Hyoyeon turned around and punched the guy’s face.

The leader pissed off when he saw his man was punched by a girl,”EVERYONE! ATTACK!!”

 

-in the house-

Tiffany woke up when she heard some voices, the voices were like a scream from a girl, she closed her eyes and concentrated more,”everyone, attack!” with that she believed there was something wrong not so far from the house. Tiffany turned her head to Krystal and woke her up,”Krystal! WAKE UP!”

Krystal woke up immediately,”Huh?!” She looked so dumb but cute with her messy hair and confused expression on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter